The black Family who has all their kids currently in D1 sports

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 days ago '15        #26
Tully Blanchard 
space
space
Props total: 80648 80 K  Slaps total: 4394 4 K
Athletes cant use their D1 education to create entrepreneurship?
+1   

7 days ago '13        #27
Facts B 
space
space
Props total: 18524 18 K  Slaps total: 2462 2 K
 MHP Trotty said
Whatís so special about a family of doctors? Itís just a profession, & only a handful of people want to pursue it. Itís not the bar to define who is smart or successful.

Itís not impressive for an entire family in college who are ALL God gifted athletes because they ďnot doctorsĒ. I guess nobody should be impressed that youíre a stand up dude who takes care of your family, pays taxes, & gives back in the community because you not a scientist discovering a cure for cancer.
Reread my post

I never said a family of D1 athletes wasn't impressive, I am just more impressed by a family of doctors.

This is coming from a unsuccessful D1 athlete who is now looking to obtain their PhD. Its just my opinion.

7 days ago '10        #28
lboog1423 
space
space
Props total: 26915 26 K  Slaps total: 2603 2 K
 SuperPawgHunter said
Well, if I told you I was the go-to caterer for a no. of famous Pastors and Bishops and their churches, and drop ship in between caterings, that wouldn't be believable - because no one who acts like I do could possibly be doing those things.
What kinda stuff do u drop ship

7 days ago '19        #29
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9671 9 K  Slaps total: 8360 8 K
 lboog1423 said
What kinda stuff do u drop ship
I made that up to seem cool.

I cook fries, my guy.

7 days ago '10        #30
lboog1423 
space
space
Props total: 26915 26 K  Slaps total: 2603 2 K
 SuperPawgHunter said
I made that up to seem cool.

I cook fries, my guy.
Errbody gotta eat. If u cook fries u cook fries. I was just curious. Been reading up on it

7 days ago '14        #31
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 6438 6 K  Slaps total: 2632 2 K
 MHP Trotty said
Dog I donít care how you grew up. I didnít grow up like that so Iím not bout to give you the benefit of the doubt that your experience that ultimately shaped your view of the world is uniform to myself or anybody else.

When you start putting sh*t on people as some kind of monolithic belief of ďBlack peopleĒ youíre putting all of us in a box. Because now youíre putting yourself down with a false belief of self and a false belief of others somehow being better. Are all non-black races not focused on entertainment too in your mind or just us? Or because you know 5 black rappers on TV and donít know 5 black scientists in your personal life, thatís proof we all want to be ďscrub rappersĒ and none of us are scientists just because thatís what you see.
Youíre in denial man. Every race and culture has entertainers. Entertainment is the hallmark of black accomplishments right now. Iím not talking about personal life, there are plenty of successful black people not involved in entertainment. But end of the day, the things that are pushed upon black people are sports and music. Itís not even a debate. Black peopleís wealth in the country is extremely low so obviously there arenít that many in prestigious positions like youíre acting they are in.

7 days ago '16        #32
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 67636 67 K  Slaps total: 11076 11 K
 SuperPawgHunter said
Dude, there are white owned companies out there where you can earn millions as an EMPLOYEE. Most people are never going to be entrepreneurs, bruh-so great paying jobs are what most will have to rely on. Furthermore, white people are never going to look out for black people more than white people.
See here you go again. Iím not putting up black owned businesses vs white businesses. We have what we have, they have what they have. Not only did they get a 400 year start but many of their companies were started up by questionable means, & many of these businesses started up by individuals ďat homeĒ came with money passed down to them from a parent who themselves had money passed down from whatever activity their parents were involved in. How many black people can get the $245K loan Jeff Bezos got from his parents to start up Amazon? If youíre going to point out the lack of multi billion dollar companies founded by black people, speak on why that exists to this point.

If that is the case, then BLACK people have to be the ones to do that, and if you aren't building companies BIG ENOUGH, you can employ but so many people.

75-100k is a damn nice income, but it ain't THAT much in the grand scheme of things. If you can't name a Single black company that can provide such a salary, that how does the wealth gap even BEGIN to get narrowed?? Waiting on other people to do that???
Iím not naming anything. I could name 1, youíd want 5. I could name 10, youíd want 20. It doesnít support my claim at all because itís ďnot enoughĒ to show that we are on the same playing field.

The wealth gap is hundreds of years from ever closing.

A black company being able to pay a high salary is indicative of a black company that is large and potentially capable hiring a lot of black people that may not get opportunities at white owned companies.

But you can't name ONE that can pay a high salary, and you don't see a problem with that. How, bruh??? You're talking about self-hate and insecurity. Dude, we SHOULD HATE the state of the collective black community. All we do is talk racism, but never how to actually fix it. Well, what I'm talking about is ONE GOOD way to alleviate a lot of problems in our community. It's not the ONLY answer, but it is a great answer.
There you go again with this high salary sh*t. A vast majority of us wonít ever make over $50K a year, but now the gold standard to define who has a successful business or not is if they pay a high salary. Thatís BS. You talking about white companies not giving n*ggas the bag as proof they donít want them. Many black people have companies are employing black people that canít get any job, period. fu*k not being wanted for $75-100K a year, itís a lot of us who canít get jobs for $10-15K a year with white companies. Being able to offer employment for people like yourself to live comfortably enough without having to resort to the streets is far more important to me than that bullsh*t. Keep with reality of whatís actually going on out here, the people you keep speaking about are a minority within a minority.

The SAME WAY some black actors are getting roles on Tyler Perry shows and in his movies, that Hollywood wasn't fu*king with AT ALL - black owned companies that are large, can provide a high income that deserving blacks may not be able to get elsewhere.[/QUOTE]
+1   

7 days ago '14        #33
space
space
space
 SuperPawgHunter said
Dude, there are white owned companies out there where you can earn millions as an EMPLOYEE. Most people are never going to be entrepreneurs, bruh-so great paying jobs are what most will have to rely on. Furthermore, white people are never going to look out for black people more than white people.

If that is the case, then BLACK people have to be the ones to do that, and if you aren't building companies BIG ENOUGH, you can employ but so many people.

75-100k is a damn nice income, but it ain't THAT much in the grand scheme of things. If you can't name a Single black company that can provide such a salary, that how does the wealth gap even BEGIN to get narrowed?? Waiting on other people to do that???

A black company being able to pay a high salary is indicative of a black company that is large and potentially capable hiring a lot of black people that may not get opportunities at white owned companies.

But you can't name ONE that can pay a high salary, and you don't see a problem with that. How, bruh??? You're talking about self-hate and insecurity. Dude, we SHOULD HATE the state of the collective black community. All we do is talk racism, but never how to actually fix it. Well, what I'm talking about is ONE GOOD way to alleviate a lot of problems in our community. It's not the ONLY answer, but it is a great answer.

The SAME WAY some black actors are getting roles on Tyler Perry shows and in his movies, that Hollywood wasn't fu*king with AT ALL - black owned companies that are large, can provide a high income that deserving blacks may not be able to get elsewhere.
This man is speaking facts. Realistically, from a strictly statistical standpoint, there arenít that many successful black companies in the US. Black family income levels are absolutely horrible. Black people have the lowest median household income level. So all this talk heís doing is BS. We need to do better

7 days ago '16        #34
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 67636 67 K  Slaps total: 11076 11 K
 Bigboi781 said
This man is speaking facts. Realistically, from a strictly statistical standpoint, there arenít that many successful black companies in the US. Black family income levels are absolutely horrible. Black people have the lowest median household income level. So all this talk heís doing is BS. We need to do better
Thatís the point you 2 n*ggas is missing, we ARE doing better compared to the past. Yíall have yet to include how we got here & why these gaps exist. Youíre sitting around feeling bad about where we at because we as a non-immigrant group arenít up to par with immigrant groups who sent over their best, brightest, most hungry to be successful in America. It ainít skin color, because Nigerians have one of the highest income levels if not the highest of all immigrant groups. Yíall so caught up on the result, I ainít hear a peep of the underfunding, lack of development, broken infrastructure from the ground up that got us to the point where black people are becoming the first in their families to start a business in the 2010ís. It wasnít laziness on our end why others got a head start to doing these things. You worried about entertainment being pushed on black people when itís being pushed on all of us in America. The ďhonorableĒ jobs you feel we lack donít get showcased period to any race. If we do them nobody is going to know or celebrate it in 2020. That doesnít mean those people arenít out there.
+1   

7 days ago '12        #35
13th East 
space
space
Props total: 4301 4 K  Slaps total: 1101 1 K
 MHP Trotty said
Thatís the point you 2 n*ggas is missing, we ARE doing better compared to the past. Yíall have yet to include how we got here & why these gaps exist. Youíre sitting around feeling bad about where we at because we as a non-immigrant group arenít up to par with immigrant groups who sent over their best, brightest, most hungry to be successful in America. It ainít skin color, because Nigerians have one of the highest income levels if not the highest of all immigrant groups. Yíall so caught up on the result, I ainít hear a peep of the underfunding, lack of development, broken infrastructure from the ground up that got us to the point where black people are becoming the first in their families to start a business in the 2010ís. It wasnít laziness on our end why others got a head start to doing these things. You worried about entertainment being pushed on black people when itís being pushed on all of us in America. The ďhonorableĒ jobs you feel we lack donít get showcased period to any race. If we do them nobody is going to know or celebrate it in 2020. That doesnít mean those people arenít out there.
I think yall both right to a certain extent, we should absolutely never go on a majority white owned and patronized website talkin about how we as black people gotta do better, u never ever hear white people sayin stupid sh*t like that

But at the same time black people do tend to overemphasize sports and entertainment to an unhealthy level, and more resources should be devoted to obtaining wealth in other ways, and i understand the capital that was gained through pure barbarism and theft but creating new innovative black businesses has to be put at the forefront however the fu*k it has to be done
+2   

7 days ago '06        #36
Big Bear 
space
space
Props total: 26754 26 K  Slaps total: 6289 6 K
 SuperPawgHunter said
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me - so I'll just tell you I'm a fry cook, and live in my mother's basement. You'd be more far willing to believe that, wouldn't ya?
naw

i believe anything you say

im some guy on the internet you will never meet in real life so you have no reason to lie to me

so iíll believe anything you say

7 days ago '14        #37
space
space
space
 13th East said
I think yall both right to a certain extent, we should absolutely never go on a majority white owned and patronized website talkin about how we as black people gotta do better, u never ever hear white people sayin stupid sh*t like that

But at the same time black people do tend to overemphasize sports and entertainment to an unhealthy level, and more resources should be devoted to obtaining wealth in other ways, and i understand the capital that was gained through pure barbarism and theft but creating new innovative black businesses has to be put at the forefront however the fu*k it has to be done
Thank you. This guy gets it. Even this site, itís owned by a white man. Why arenít we as black people looking to create the platforms that change the world? Why arenít big players making moves like Robert Reffkin (CEO of billion dollar tech startup), Robert Smith (Founder of Vista Equity), Bernard Tyson, etc. put in the forefront? But people my age can talk all about this IG model or this trash rapper that bring zero value to their craft, the world, etc.

7 days ago '05        #38
bi0 
space
space
Props total: 10314 10 K  Slaps total: 1057 1 K
 Facts B said
Iím more impressed about a black family full of doctors
Iíd rather graduate with zero debt from a scholarship, free education, the accolades and entrepreneurial opportunities that come from being D1 athlete.

7 days ago '17        #39
Skratch 
space
space
Props total: 4070 4 K  Slaps total: 1868 1 K
iM MoRE ImPRESseD wITH A FAmILY fuLL OF dOcTeRs,lAwYErs,GoVeNors

man fu*k that, rather be athlete, entertainer, stripper whatever, that sh*t comes with the fame and money which means way more opportunity and bi*ches
+1   

7 days ago '04        #40
justinjones 
space
space
Props total: 18994 18 K  Slaps total: 1193 1 K
how does every thread on bx it seems turn into some sh*t like this

This thread was all about how a family having he ability to be D1 Athletes and some how not even 5 posts in it turns into “black people only care about being athletes and entertainers”

Jesus

We’re in the fu*king sports section what else are we going to talk about here
+1   

7 days ago '13        #41
Facts B 
space
space
Props total: 18524 18 K  Slaps total: 2462 2 K
 bi0 said
Iíd rather graduate with zero debt from a scholarship, free education, the accolades and entrepreneurial opportunities that come from being D1 athlete.
To each his own

I know n*ggas in the NBA that cant even read what you just wrote. Everybody has something they value.

7 days ago '07        #42
FeedTheBeast 
space
space
Props total: 15001 15 K  Slaps total: 1505 1 K
 SuperPawgHunter said
Well, if I told you I was the go-to caterer for a no. of famous Pastors and Bishops and their churches, and drop ship in between caterings, that wouldn't be believable - because no one who acts like I do could possibly be doing those things.
I thought you were about to say you were an astronaut or a 5 star general or some sh*t. Come on man
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '17        #43
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 81543 81 K  Slaps total: 36001 36 K
 MHP Trotty said
The entire country is focused on entertainment, they elected a fu*kin reality TV character as president whoís willing to put soldiers lives on the line in the Middle East for politics he doesnít understand.

Yíall dudes are on a Hip Hop message board in the sports section talking bout ďwhy my people only worried about sports & rap musicĒ The nerve of you n*ggas
I'm glad you have a positive view of our people but you're very naive
+1   

7 days ago '16        #44
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
Props total: 3830 3 K  Slaps total: 1028 1 K
 SuperPawgHunter said
In 2020 - hell, long before then - I'm not impressed with seeing black people excel in sports or entertainment. That's cliche at this point.

I want to see a huge black hedgefund.

How about a family raising a bunch of surgeons.

What about a black owned FB. Hell, a black owned MySpace.

Too many rich black folks nowadays to complain about whites or Asians not being willing to provide seed money.
Make it happen.

7 days ago '16        #45
hakim1 
space
space
space
Props total: 684 684  Slaps total: 48 48
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH. All respect due for having a successful business and a side hustle but the way you framed it I thought you were going to say you were working on flying cars or a fixer for a billionaire or something.

Ol, 'you see them warming trays over there? That's me n*gga.' Head a*s.

Again, your job and your side hustle are honorable and dope. Sounds like you are successful and I wish you more.

SuperPawgHunter said
I rather you think I'm lying, than deal with the potential ramifications of flexing on the internet.

7 days ago '16        #46
hakim1 
space
space
space
Props total: 684 684  Slaps total: 48 48
Those dudes are just in the forefront as their peers. Not everybody wants/needs to be a public example. For every Robert Smith or Bob Johnson that we know about there are another dozen black multimillionaires content to make their money, give to stuff they care about and fall back.

The chief counsel for Google is a black man (and a real scumbag), Bozoma St. John is a sister and washing all the tech companies for 100s of thousands every year doing culture change. A brother in Miami founded one of the first popular facial recognition software cos. Anything you want black people to be doing, they're doing right now in entertainment, law, medicine, whatever. If you want to hear more of their stories you should tell more of their stories and you should put *your* attention and dollars into things that are promising.

If a brother can get on (earn some big checks, build important relationships, get a free education) because he can ball or sing or whatever good. I hope he does well with the opportunity.

Bigboi781 said
Thank you. This guy gets it. Even this site, itís owned by a white man. Why arenít we as black people looking to create the platforms that change the world? Why arenít big players making moves like Robert Reffkin (CEO of billion dollar tech startup), Robert Smith (Founder of Vista Equity), Bernard Tyson, etc. put in the forefront? But people my age can talk all about this IG model or this trash rapper that bring zero value to their craft, the world, etc.

7 days ago '19        #47
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 11398 11 K  Slaps total: 3164 3 K
SB .590 #48 (+3)
 SuperPawgHunter said
In 2020 - hell, long before then - I'm not impressed with seeing black people excel in sports or entertainment. That's cliche at this point.

I want to see a huge black hedgefund.

How about a family raising a bunch of surgeons.

What about a black owned FB. Hell, a black owned MySpace.

Too many rich black folks nowadays to complain about whites or Asians not being willing to provide seed money.
blacked.com is successful...

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside FULL Power leak.....full scene *OBVIOUS SPOILER*
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+55online now  11
Jan 21 - Everything men do is in order to get laid says Psychologists
105 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-44online now  10
Rapper Orlando Brown claims Nick Cannon gave him oral
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy