Lets Eat Booty! 😜🍑

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section thotties

1 week ago '16        #1
470 page views
3 comments

ErnieB  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 19591 19 K  Slaps total: 4849 4 K
Lets Eat booty! 😜🍑

View this post on Instagram

New YouTube video is up about what I eat to be healthy and to clean my body from all the chocolate and food I had during the whole month of December! Definitely getting back on track this month! 🏋🏽*♀️⚖️ . YouTube channel is Chiara Pugliesi . They are the quickest and easiest little recipes so you have no excuses ☺️ . Remember that results depend 80% on your diet and the rest is training, sleeping, taking care of your mental health. Eating healthy does’t mean just drinking protein shakes, remember those serve you as a supplement aka as an addition to your daily food. You need a combination of protein, carbs, vitamins and other micro-nutrients that can be found in REAL food! 🍽 . P.S celebrating my little stretch mark too on my bottom glute cheek, love your flaws ☺️ . #healthyeating #detox #cleanfood #cleaneating #youarewhatyoueat #detoxweek #easyrecipes #vitamins #dryjanuary

A post shared by Chiara Pugliesi (@chiara_pugliesi) on

When it comes to fitness a lot of people join the gym to look good for the summer, for a holiday or impress someone but what does it happen when that holiday, event is over? What does it happen what that person you wanted to impress doesn’t actually give a damn no matter what? That is why you see the majority of people giving up because they never started the journey for themselves! . This is my 5th year of training and I never skipped a leg day session ever and not because I wanted to impress other people or look good for a certain holiday. I started and I’m doing it for myself and none else. That is why I’ve never stopped and I’ve never given up! None or nothing could come and tell me to stop because I’ve decided to put myself before anything else. When you become your priority then none or nothing else can stop you as cheesy as it might sound it is true so find the reason behind why you want to do it and stick to it. . . #tuesdaythoughts #motivation #gymselfie #workonyourself #fitness #empoweringwomen #doitforyourself #loveyourself

Happy new year FAMILIA ❤️🎉 Wanted to start with a massive thank you to everyone who has supported me so far even just by liking or commenting and following me over here! Your girl is working hard to film and get content for you guys so it means the world to me when you guys use my workouts and can take something out from me every little time and I’m so grateful for this ☺️ . This year has been a rollercoaster for me but I definitely achieved so much and got out of my comfort zone and found the courage to do things I used to be always scared of doing. I definitely grew a lot and met people who have supported and helped me throughout. I had to let a few things and people go because I want to really focus on myself this year and really find what truly is the best for me and you should all do the same, met some other special people along the way that I know will always be here for me through thick and thin. This is a new year where I am going to be my main priority. Focusing on myself and what really makes me happy. Hope I can continue to inspire you guys to work for yourself and be a better person everyday, lots of love and happy new year family ❤️ . . #happynewyear #firstofjanuary #2020 #newyear #happy #goals #thankful #grateful #selflove #putyourselffirst #newchapter #gennaio #buonanno #auguri #focus #workonyourself #curves #glutes #gymworkout

Core workout of the week 🔥Tag a friend to try this circuit with below ⬇️ . This circuit will target your obliques specifically! . . 1️⃣ Side to side rolling plank 3x15. Keep your back as flat as possible. Shift the weight of your body from one side to the other whilst engaging your core throughout the whole movement . 2️⃣ Weighted Side plank 3x10. You can do this without any weight first if you are not used to it and then progress with a dumbbell . 3️⃣ Modified woodchoppers 3x10. You can use a weighted plate like I do in the video or even hold a dumbbell if it is easier . Always remember that you can train your abs as hard as you can but if you don’t watch your diet, you will never make progress. Nutrition is one of the main factors that will affect and show your progress. 🥦🍎🍗🥙🍤🍖🥒 . #abworkout #core #tone #plank #obliques #abexercises #abs #gymcircuit #tuesday #happytuesday

Dumbbell only workout let’s gooo!🏋🏽*♀️🍑 Perfect when the gym is very busy or you could even do this at home if you have some dumbbells with you 💪🏽🔥 . 1️⃣ Start this off with some pulse squats 4x12 Perform every rep slowly and controlled so you can engage your glute muscles even more . 2️⃣ Reverse lunges 3x15. These are a k*ller and will target both your booty and hamstrings. You want to train your hamstrings too as they will help lift your butt . 3️⃣ Deadlifts 3x10. Again another glute and hammies k*ller. Maintain and neutral spine and remember not to use your arms for the lift, push your glutes slightly backwards and get a nice stretch when you come down! 🔥 #gymcircuit #dumbellworkout #legday #glutesworkout #buildabooty🍑 #tips #gainz #healthy #fitness #squatspo #gymshark #lunges #deadlifts #gymlife

Last edited by ErnieB; 01-15-2020 at 01:27 PM..
+8   

best
worst
3 comments

1 week ago '19        #2
bigVdubb 
space
space
Props total: 3692 3 K  Slaps total: 228 228
im good

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '16        #3
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 12500 12 K  Slaps total: 2662 2 K
I’d fu*k one time for the one time:
+2   

1 week ago '12        #4
Louisvilleslugz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 23462 23 K  Slaps total: 4050 4 K
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside FULL Power leak.....full scene *OBVIOUS SPOILER*
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+27online now  15
Prince Harry basically admitted that the Queen murdered his mother!
130 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+52online now  5
Joe Budden - Wake (CDQ)
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy