If he did this to your shoes, what would you do?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
47 comments @sports
most viewed right now
35 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
68 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

What would your reaction be?
Beat his ass 59 63.44%
Call the cops 7 7.53%
Yell at him 1 1.08%
Nothing because I deserved it 7 7.53%
#KnicksLost 19 20.43%
Voters: 93.   (BX member poll)

2 months ago '16        #26
P Glizzy 
space
space
Props total: 8893 8 K  Slaps total: 1152 1 K
Need that part 2 video.

+2   

2 months ago '19        #27
QueSunTzu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 1983 1 K  Slaps total: 1764 1 K
 Rule 336 said
Everybody I know from DC fu*k with Yeezys bruh
Everybody you know is sheep. Nihha I'm telling you straight up non of my OGs wear yeezy's nihha. I'm 80's baby. I act like a 70's baby. Yeezy's are some generational sh*t. If you under thirty yeah I can see you wearing yeezy's because you not DC like. You not cut from that cloth. I would wear some Moneyattis before I wear some yeezy's their corny and they look like walmart or payless shoes with no logo.

Nihhaz from the crack era don't wear yeezy's nihha thats some 90's baby or 00's baby sh*t. Nihhaz who try be something they not wear yeezys. Nihhaz who think they from LA or ATL wear them sh*ts. Real block bleeders still stick to dress code we had for years.

I'm talking about nihhaz from my foundation and my hood don't were yeezy's unless they little nihhaz. Show me a picture of nihha over 30 years old wearing yeezy's in the trenches slim. That's some kid sh*t.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 12-15-2019 at 11:11 PM..

2 months ago '17        #28
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
space
space
Props total: 85821 85 K  Slaps total: 36920 36 K
 QueSunTzu said
Everybody you know is sheep. Nihha I'm telling you straight up non of my OGs wear yeezy's nihha. I'm 80's baby. I act like a 70's baby. Yeezy's are some generational sh*t. If you under thirty yeah I can see you wearing yeezy's because you not DC like. You not cut from that cloth. I would wear some Moneyattis before I wear some yeezy's their corny and they look like walmart or payless shoes with no logo.

Nihhaz from the crack era don't wear yeezy's nihha thats some 90's baby or 00's baby sh*t. Nihhaz who try be something they not wear yeezys. Nihhaz who think they from LA or ATL wear them sh*ts. Real block bleeders still stick to dress code we had for years.

I'm talking about nihhaz from my foundation and my hood don't were yeezy's unless they little nihhaz. Show me a picture of nihha over 30 years old wearing yeezy's in the trenches slim. That's some kid sh*t.
You talking about old heads. Y'all don't dictate fashion trends bruh. Keep your old a*s in the past and don't speak on the present.
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '19        #29
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
space
space
Props total: 46440 46 K  Slaps total: 32745 32 K

2 months ago '19        #30
space
space
 Rule 336 said
You talking about old heads. Y'all don't dictate fashion trends bruh. Keep your old a*s in the past and don't speak on the present.
Is that DC fashion trend? Or is that LA or ATL. Nihha come from Go Go Renaissance young nihha. We had our clothing lines our music our own art our own culture. We didn't d*ck hop on out of town celebrities. Then try say this DC culture to look like I'm from out town. Nihha I am grown. I done survived street wars and gang violence. Yeezy's is nothing new to me young nihha. They just like S.Carters or G Unit sneakers to me. I aint wear them sh*ts either. I don't like creator he is corn ball, a bama, and a lame. Go suck Kanye d*ck then.

Talking about your Rule 336 and you from DC? Get outta here? Fake a*s moderator account.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 12-15-2019 at 11:29 PM..

2 months ago '17        #31
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
space
space
Props total: 85821 85 K  Slaps total: 36920 36 K
 QueSunTzu said
Is that DC fashion trend? Or is that LA or ATL. Nihha come from Go Go Renaissance young nihha. We had our clothing lines our music our own art our own culture. We didn't d*ck hop on out of town celebrities. Then try say this DC culture to look like I'm from out town. Nihha I am grown. I done survived street wars and gang violence. Yeezy's is nothing new to me young nihha. They just like S.Carters or G Unit sneakers to me. I aint wear them sh*ts either. I don't like creator he is corn ball, a bama, and a lame. Go suck Kanye d*ck then.

Talking about your Rule 336 and you from DC? Get outta here? Fake a*s moderator account.
Fam shut yo lame a*s up. Do you realize how dumb you sound. Because n*ggas don't dress like it's the 80s they not from your city? You lame af stop quoting me n*gga
+1   

2 months ago '19        #32
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Fam shut yo lame a*s up. Do you realize how dumb you sound. Because n*ggas don't dress like it's the 80s they not from your city? You lame af stop quoting me n*gga
Never said that slim. I said if wear these then you target. You typical nihha hyoe beast nihha who think they from ATL or LA. I never said not from city. I said they just not apart of culture. You trying make Yeezy's apart DC culture when it is not. I dont give how many years you all wear Yeezy's they never going be apart of DC culture because Yeezys is not from DC. So get mad young stepper. Cry and pought about it.

Nihhaz want Kanye to put up a Billboard like this round DC area

This is DC Culture of Fashion. I don't know where you been?

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 12-16-2019 at 12:19 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '06        #33
chrisf249 
space
space
Props total: 794 794  Slaps total: 109 109
 QueSunTzu said
Yeah young nihhaz who try be like they Atlanta. You don't see no yeezy's on OGs feet unless they hype beast. I let you youngins have sh*t like that I hating just not my era. .Just like New York known for Tims. We known for Foams, New Balances, and Nike Boots.

Trying make the city known for rocking yeezy sounds young minded and anti DC in a way.
I havenít lived in the dmv in over 10 years, Iím 31and foams are played out since the period color joints.

2 months ago '19        #34
space
space
 chrisf249 said
I havenít lived in the dmv in over 10 years, Iím 31and foams are played out since the period color joints.

Yeah milkes the sh*t out of foams. Making all them colorways was unnecessary those is foams not air force ones. But when I say foams I speaking that plastic material that dont get cresces not just penny hardaways. I dont like shoes that cresces. You can keep shoe clean but shoes other foams get cresces.

2 months ago '06        #35
new2hiphop 
space
space
space
Props total: 48187 48 K  Slaps total: 3353 3 K
 Ivorypillars said
Tell virgil write brick on my briiiiicckkk
Crying bruh lmaoooooo
+2   

2 months ago '16        #36
popogogo 
space
space
Props total: 20376 20 K  Slaps total: 805 805
 JoeDoe22 said
Looks like a good way to get sued...
Put the legal system on a cat and watch them squirm.
I was wild as a youngster.
f*ghting and threatening people all the time.

Now I just say, "You'll hear from my lawyer."

2 months ago '16        #37
smokeytheblunt2 
space
space
Props total: 27387 27 K  Slaps total: 1450 1 K
the irony of the song in the background........

2 months ago '05        #38
dangermouse 
space
space
Props total: 4182 4 K  Slaps total: 531 531
Shiiiit.

They make the shoes look better.
fu*king sneaker heads taking this sh*t too serious.

If you wanted clean shoes, you should have got any color but white.
Let him try that sh*t with my all black AF1s.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #39
dangermouse 
space
space
Props total: 4182 4 K  Slaps total: 531 531
 QueSunTzu said
But when I say foams I speaking that plastic material that dont get cresces not just penny hardaways. I dont like shoes that cresces. You can keep shoe clean but shoes other foams get cresces.
Did you ignore spellcheck 3 fu*king times to insist on using your own word?

+4   

2 months ago '15        #40
He Hate Me 
space
space
Props total: 21163 21 K  Slaps total: 2127 2 K
I see he hides it lol.

If he was real he would do it in front of them. this is pu**y sh*t. Don't talk big sh*t while a person is a away and then hide the sh*t. Corny.
+7   

2 months ago '10        #41
ironhead 
space
space
Props total: 15501 15 K  Slaps total: 1430 1 K
Im suing
And winning
Then gon post a pic of the check in front of your store on the gram cuz you corny
+2   

2 months ago '07        #42
Ghost Terp 
space
space
Props total: 7836 7 K  Slaps total: 1153 1 K
 QueSunTzu said
Never said that slim. I said if wear these then you target. You typical nihha hyoe beast nihha who think they from ATL or LA. I never said not from city. I said they just not apart of culture. You trying make Yeezy's apart DC culture when it is not. I dont give how many years you all wear Yeezy's they never going be apart of DC culture because Yeezys is not from DC. So get mad young stepper. Cry and pought about it.

Damn, took it back. Haven't seen those brands in years, been out there DMV for 7 years

I remember thinking I was the sh*t with my custom Aja Imani gear in HS
+1   

2 months ago '04        #43
NotebooksFilled 
space
space
Props total: 3472 3 K  Slaps total: 183 183
 QueSunTzu said

2 months ago '15        #44
MULVTTX 
space
space
Props total: 8411 8 K  Slaps total: 727 727
 Ivorypillars said
Tell virgil write brick on my briiiiicckkk
tell Virgil write fake on my kiiiiiicks

2 months ago '05        #45
dasill 
space
space
Props total: 9500 9 K  Slaps total: 2478 2 K
 FrankAndBeans said
You can't damage people's property like this. Fake or nah, writing on them shoes warrants a small claims suit.
The guy had been bringing in fakes before this and dude decided to do this. The dude who did it is a hoe for trying to secretly do that sh*t. But the value of them shoes would be $0.00 in the eyes of the courts because they are fake. I would say a a*s kicking is appropriate then a lawsuit since you would clearly loose the lawsuit. As a matter of fact if he did try to sue the guy who is getting sued could file a claim for lost wages and damages and more than likely win.

2 months ago '14        #46
wuzgooch 
space
space
Props total: 3623 3 K  Slaps total: 175 175
 QueSunTzu said

bruh you're like 40. no one gives a fu*k about what you're wearing anyways lol
+2   

2 months ago '10        #47
FrankAndBeans 
space
space
Props total: 10388 10 K  Slaps total: 5636 5 K
 dasill said
The guy had been bringing in fakes before this and dude decided to do this. The dude who did it is a hoe for trying to secretly do that sh*t. But the value of them shoes would be $0.00 in the eyes of the courts because they are fake. I would say a a*s kicking is appropriate then a lawsuit since you would clearly loose the lawsuit. As a matter of fact if he did try to sue the guy who is getting sued could file a claim for lost wages and damages and more than likely win.
Bro youíre wrong but you believe what you want tho.

2 months ago '05        #48
dasill 
space
space
Props total: 9500 9 K  Slaps total: 2478 2 K
 FrankAndBeans said
Bro youíre wrong but you believe what you want tho.
You should look into the Lanham Act, but if you think that any judge is going to side with someone selling fake sh*t cool story bro we gonna have to agree to disagree.

2 months ago '10        #49
FrankAndBeans 
space
space
Props total: 10388 10 K  Slaps total: 5636 5 K
 dasill said
You should look into the Lanham Act, but if you think that any judge is going to side with someone selling fake sh*t cool story bro we gonna have to agree to disagree.
A judge donít give a fu*k about fake shoes, thats not even relevant...but a judge will give a fu*k about a video showing some clown writing on and destroying someone elseís property.

If a Ferrari dealership burns a fake Pontiac Fiero-Rari trade-in you dont think that dealership gonna owe? Fake or nah, thats somebodyís property and them materials and time to make the fake cost money. If the store didnt want the guy there you ban the man, not destroy his sh*t. This store is tryna get likes on the internet and Iíd make a Judge understand that, and he will. There are several cases of people getting reimbursed for stolen fake property, this is no different.

The Lanham Act is not relevant here. What State bar did you pass? Iíve passed 2.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #50
OGMiamishank 
space
space
Props total: 12494 12 K  Slaps total: 2623 2 K
 FrankAndBeans said
A judge donít give a fu*k about fake shoes, thats not even relevant...but a judge will give a fu*k about a video showing some clown writing on and destroying someone elseís property.

If a Ferrari dealership burns a fake Pontiac Fiero-Rari trade-in you dont think that dealership gonna owe? Fake or nah, thats somebodyís property and them materials and time to make the fake cost money. If the store didnt want the guy there you ban the man, not destroy his sh*t. This store is tryna get likes on the internet and Iíd make a Judge understand that, and he will. There are several cases of people getting reimbursed for stolen fake property, this is no different.

The Lanham Act is not relevant here. What State bar did you pass? Iíve passed 2.
I see all fax
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Feb 19 - groupon tanks 44%
28 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now