Snoop Dogg Asks Which "Uncle T**" Is Going To Perform At Donald Trumps Inauguration

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lying Thot Falsely Accused Football Players of Rape After Taking Doubl..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
What Is Your Female Body Type Preference From This Pic?
122 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Feb 22 - Video surfaces of Bill Maher condoning sex between an adult an..
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Future Responds To Rocko Response
167 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 1 month ago '06        #81
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$30,693 | Props total: 2452 2452
 jussncredible said:
i really wish mothafu*kas would learn the real uncle tom is

its SAMBO!!! SAMBO!!!! not tom...SAMBO

!!
 1 month ago '12        #82
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,949 | Props total: 6717 6717
 Poloaveli said:
Im black i live in the hood, and have 0 felonies... so sit ya stupid a.ss down... why havent i been convicted of a crime i haven't commit... i know all about systematic racism... im a african american history major... and police didnt start targeting black communities when Bill passed that law... sh*t was going on in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s... read 1 book in his life and want to be pro-black... I live this sh*t...

I doubt that. And just because you were never convicted of a crime you didn't commit doesn't disqualify anyone else. Everybody and their mama knows that blacks get wrongfully convicted for crimes more than any race. Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't change anything. And facts still remain that poverty breeds violence. Period. And ghettos are filled with blacks. So they serve as greater targets for crime bills. And I never said police started targeting blacks when that bill passed. Nor did I give that a.ssumption. Comprehension is key. But you're college educated right? Evidently you don't know what systematic racism is. Because if you did, you wouldn't support Hilary. But you "live this sh*t" huh?

Last edited by daman729; 01-11-2017 at 03:55 PM..
 1 month ago '10        #83
MH Tha Fly Guy 1 heat pts
space
space
$695 | Props total: 176 176
stfu snoop, you the biggest one of them all. Doing a fu*king pot luck wit Martha stuwart then got the nerve to say some shut like dis? Wish old heads like did would jus go chill on a island somewhere n stay quiet
 1 month ago '15        #84
Poloaveli 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,350 | Props total: 2626 2626
 daman729 said:
I doubt that. And just because you were never convicted of a crime you didn't commit doesn't disqualify anyone else. Everybody and their mama knows that blacks get wrongfully convicted for crimes more than any race. Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't change anything. And facts still remain that poverty breeds violence. Period. And ghettos are filled with blacks. So they serve as greater targets for crime bills. And I never said police started targeting blacks when that bill passed. Nor did I give that a.ssumption. Comprehension is key. But you're college educated right? Evidently you don't know what systematic racism is. Because if you did, you wouldn't support Hilary. But you "live this sh*t" huh?
I havent been promoted at my job because of my skin color.. so I know exactly what systematic racism is... does that mean Im going to go out and steal. And very few people that are in jail are in jail for crimes they didnt commit.. stop playing the victim... i know the game.. i been arrested before for minor sh*t ... traffic violations had to spend a night in holding cell for being pulled over when the cop said my tail light was out and it wasnt... for my license being suspended when it wasnt... so miss me with the bullsh*t... i been through it all... cops planted weed on me once... when i said i live this sh*t... ive experienced it all... i was currently passed up for a promotion for a less qualified white dude because of inner politics of the business i work for.... im not oblivious to bull sh*t... but im not going to hold bill clinton as a racist for passing a crime bill ... and acting as if its an attack on black people because the same three strike law applies to whites as well... as if there arent any white criminials or white ghettos... you one of them idiots that think all white people are rich and have received everything because their white... theres some white motherfu*kers below the poverty line as well who commit crimes to survive... does the judge punish them the same way... sometimes not... but thats the issue not the bill... grow up Peter pan...
 1 month ago '16        #85
FreeloadinRusty 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1068 1068
 Ivorypillars said:
Stop it snoop

You were in soul plane

Trrrrrrruuuuuuue....
 1 month ago '06        #86
marcusaka50 44 heat pts44
space
space
space
$27,264 | Props total: 4722 4722
Lol...yea most people don't know where uncle tom originated from...because it had nothing to do with black people
 1 month ago '09        #87
Fatt Kidd BEP 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,492 | Props total: 9166 9166
 Fameus said:
I guarantee not nere wanna one of yall would call Snoop an Uncle Tom to his face. Theres a difference between hustling for your paper and being an Uncle Tom. Matter of fact id bet 95% of yall dont even know the definition of what uncle tom is. Its another one of those words that gets hurled around as insult and the meaning is lost on you.

But this popped in my head when he said that. I dont know him or his music just thought it was funny.
[pic - click to view]

nobody scared of snoop. they probably scared of his bodyguards. you heard how got rocked at that funeral.
 1 month ago '09        #88
Fatt Kidd BEP 2 heat pts
space
space
 Poloaveli said:
Im black i live in the hood, and have 0 felonies... so sit ya stupid a.ss down... why havent i been convicted of a crime i haven't commit... i know all about systematic racism... im a african american history major... and police didnt start targeting black communities when Bill passed that law... sh*t was going on in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s... read 1 book in his life and want to be pro-black... I live this sh*t...
Are you saying that nobody in your neighborhood has any felonies?
 1 month ago '04        #89
JFamis 201 heat pts201
space
space
$16,033 | Props total: 1707 1707
 JayStayPaid said:

Though big-name performers are, so far, few and far between, the Trump inaugural roster just landed two country acts for a pre-inaugural gala set for Jan. 19. According to a press release announcing the event, Big & Rich and country rapper Cowboy Troy have signed on for the Great American Alliance Inaugural Gala in Washington, D.C.

The party is being thrown by the Republican Party of New York and Great American Alliance -- formed by the leaders of the Great American PAC, which supported Trump's bid. The New York real estate billionaire will be sworn in on January 20 in an event that appears to be more lower-wattage than the inaugural parties that greeted President Obama's two election victories in 2008 and 2012.

does this count
This is the worst song I've ever heard
 1 month ago '14        #90
Go Jets 25 heat pts25
space
space
$9,080 | Props total: 9915 9915
 15 Rounds said:
@ @

This is where he said it.
doesn't give you the right to say it on this forum tho
Shika slapped this ish

1 month ago '15        #91
Poloaveli 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,350 | Props total: 2626 2626
 Fatt Kidd BEP said:
Are you saying that nobody in your neighborhood has any felonies?
People that live in my neighborhood sell drugs, k!ll people, just like in every other neighborhood... I'm pretty sure some of them have felonies... but their are others who work every day, some of them could also have felonies, and be reformed... I dont know everybody but I know I dont have any.. I know the kids that live in NYC whom I graduated college with dont.. My point is BLACK doesn't = CRIMINAL... CRIMINAL = CRIMINAL, and it doesnt matter whether your white or black anybody can break the law...
 1 month ago '14        #92
Go Jets 25 heat pts25
space
space
$9,080 | Props total: 9915 9915
 15 Rounds said:
How else can I say what I said and point out how his words apply to himself without quoting him?
Wrong answer
 1 month ago '04        #93
Fameus 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,294 | Props total: 1667 1667
 Fatt Kidd BEP said:
nobody scared of snoop. they probably scared of his bodyguards. you heard how got rocked at that funeral.
Not saying hes knocking n*ggas out but how many rappers you know that have actually k!lled someone ? People think Snoops soft for one reason because hes mainstream. Name one mainstream rapper that your afraid of whos not named 50 Cent. An "Uncle Tom" wouldnt do not a thing for fellow black people. This summer when sh*t was extra hot and were getting slaughtered Snoop was out there marching and organizing and sh*t. Yall really think Snoop is subservient

The man just hustled to get to 140m's theres not a soul in this thread that would not do every single he has done to get his bank account. Someone offers you a show with Martha Stewart youre turning that down, yeah ok
 1 month ago '09        #94
Fatt Kidd BEP 2 heat pts
space
space
 Fameus said:
Not saying hes knocking n*ggas out but how many rappers you know that have actually k!lled someone ? People think Snoops soft for one reason because hes mainstream. Name one mainstream rapper that your afraid of whos not named 50 Cent. An "Uncle Tom" wouldnt do not a thing for fellow black people. This summer when sh*t was extra hot and were getting slaughtered Snoop was out there marching and organizing and sh*t. Yall really think Snoop is subservient

The man just hustled to get to 140m's theres not a soul in this thread that would not do every single he has done to get his bank account. Someone offers you a show with Martha Stewart youre turning that down, yeah ok
So it's Uncle tom sh*t to take Trump's offer but it's okay to take Martha's?

That sh*t ain't adding up. Especially when this the n*gga that was friends with him prior to all this. It's cringeworthy to hear Snoop call anyone a sellout.

You think I said Snoop was soft when all I said was nobody is scared of him. I know I'm not and neither is the dude that ran up on him. So the theory "nobody got nuts to say anything to Snoop" is invalid. That's literally what I was tryna say. I can't name a rapper that I'm scared of because rappers are actors. What Snoop do for n*ggas to be scared of him anyway?
 1 month ago '04        #95
Fameus 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,294 | Props total: 1667 1667
 Fatt Kidd BEP said:
So it's Uncle tom sh*t to take Trump's offer but it's okay to take Martha's?

That sh*t ain't adding up. Especially when this the n*gga that was friends with him prior to all this. It's cringeworthy to hear Snoop call anyone a sellout.

You think I said Snoop was soft when all I said was nobody is scared of him. I know I'm not and neither is the dude that ran up on him. So the theory "nobody got nuts to say anything to Snoop" is invalid. That's literally what I was tryna say. I can't name a rapper that I'm scared of because rappers are actors. What Snoop do for n*ggas to be scared of him anyway?
I never said one was "uncle tom" and the other wasnt. You cant even compare him performing for Donald Trump to doing a TV show with Martha Stewart what political agenda is Martha pushing by doing a silly tv show

Im just saying if youre a logical individual you cant call Snoop an Uncle Tom. Trump didnt get extra with his sh*t until Obama was in office with that hes not an American bullsh*t. I dont know how deep their friendship goes but id take a guess they took a couple pictures together and thats it.

I stand by my statement that nobody on here is calling Snoop an Uncle Tom to his face. And the thing that hes done to be scare of him he k!lled a guy what more do you want

I really dont think people on here can differentiate between being mainstream and being an "uncle tom"
 1 month ago '13        #96
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
space
$43,276 | Props total: 12259 12259
I agree though Snoop was at the Donlad Trump roast himself, no black artist or rapper should rap for donald trump inaguration. If Kanye does it he a fu*king clown.
 1 month ago '16        #97
Sho2010 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$5,628 | Props total: 10555 10555
I wish they would make snoop perform
 1 month ago '13        #98
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$6,639 | Props total: 6056 6056
 Trotty Glizzy said:
n*ggas ain't never go to history class
Or the Deep South
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dubai ❤ Persian
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gahdamn! Thick, pretty, AND talented?!
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Feb 21 - Malia Obama and her rich friends
198 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Wonder Woman just had its first screening and the fan reactions are i..
104 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "Get me a picture of those t1tties," Clerk Records Perv Cop Begging Fo..
111 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
TV characters you loved at first but became gradually more unlikable as the sh..
141 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Feb 21 - World's Fastest Computer Allows China to 'Predict the Future'
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ass so phat you get arrested
95 comments
23 hours ago