Jan 10 -No Trump, No KKK, No Fascist USA Chants Interrupt 1st Trump Hearing

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lying Thot Falsely Accused Football Players of Rape After Taking Doubl..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
What Is Your Female Body Type Preference From This Pic?
122 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Feb 22 - Video surfaces of Bill Maher condoning sex between an adult an..
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Future Responds To Rocko Response
167 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 1 month ago '14        #141
PePe 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,245 | Props total: 3803 3803
 4evaabso said:
You need a good ole a.ss whoopin... From me...
No, what I need is a BJ from your mama
 1 month ago '04        #142
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,546 | Props total: 1876 1876
 REDUCE523 said:
Im not stalling but you cant base your immigration experience the same as anyone elses.
What does "experience" have to do with the fundamental question of whether or not the U.S can have immigration laws. Let's start there. Can it or can it not? That's the only question here.

REDUCE523 said:
Cubans set foot in the USA they are now legal.
Which is a law that was predicated on the oppressive conditions of communism in Cuba, and the fact that Cubans were not allowed to legally emigrate without state permission.

REDUCE523 said:
While other nationalities there not enough visas, work and contribute and cant become citizens.
So there can't be a threshold? There can't be an annual limit to immigration?

REDUCE523 said:
And every country has right to have immigration laws. But we all know those laws are not enforced the same for every race or country.
Okay, so maybe they should be. That's a fair argument and a fair place to start a discussion. But that's not what you were implying earlier. Everything else you're saying seems to imply that anyone, anywhere and at anytime, should be able to live in the U.S. And furthermore, the U.S has no right to immigration law, because it's an illegitimate state.

REDUCE523 said:
America is built on prejudice and always scream go back to your country but this isnt your country you stole and pilfered it from native americans. But now you are the supreme ruler of this land fu*k out of here with that logic.
But America doesn't always scream go back to your country, which is why there's so many different people here. You just got done talking about how it's not fair that we allow Cubans to immigrate if they make it to shore. I'm a.ssuming that you know Cubans aren't "white". My old lady is a Mexican citizen. Until recently, I used to work with a whole group of Nigerian immigrants. And I live in fu*king Texas. This idea that people are being barred from entering the country is ridiculous. There's immigrants everywhere that enter legally by the millions every year. The only reason this has even become an issue is that here recently, there's been a sudden SJW sympathy garnered for illegal Mexican immigrants and Syrian war refugees. And in my opinion, it's really just a bunch of virtue signaling bullsh*t from people that in every other breath have something to say about how America sucks and is a piece of sh*t country; kind of like you're doing right now.
alpalrix and 2 others gave props

1 month ago '11        #143
REDUCE523 
space
space
$1,321 | Props total: 4243 4243
 Decan45 said:
What does "experience" have to do with the fundamental question of whether or not the U.S can have immigration laws. Let's start there. Can it or can it not? That's the only question here.

Which is a law that was predicated on the oppressive conditions of communism in Cuba, and the fact that Cubans were not allowed to legally emigrate without state permission.

So there can't be a threshold? There can't be an annual limit to immigration?

Okay, so maybe they should be. That's a fair argument and a fair place to start a discussion. But that's not what you were implying earlier. Everything else you're saying seems to imply that anyone, anywhere and at anytime, should be able to live in the U.S. And furthermore, the U.S has no right to immigration law, because it's an illegitimate state.

But America doesn't always scream go back to your country, which is why there's so many different people here. You just got done talking about how it's not fair that we allow Cubans to immigrate if they make it to shore. I'm a.ssuming that you know Cubans aren't "white". My old lady is a Mexican citizen. Until recently, I used to work with a whole group of Nigerian immigrants. And I live in fu*king Texas. This idea that people are being barred from entering the country is ridiculous. There's immigrants everywhere that enter legally by the millions every year. The only reason this has even become an issue is that here recently, there's been a sudden SJW sympathy garnered for illegal Mexican immigrants and Syrian war refugees. And in my opinion, it's really just a bunch of virtue signaling bullsh*t from people that in every other breath have something to say about how America sucks and is a piece of sh*t country; kind of like you're doing right now.
So in essence I cant disagree with my countries policies?
 1 month ago '15        #144
Prad Bitt 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 690 690
These men are definitely racist as one being concerned with their own race. Think their prejudices are cloudy and mostly a social factor or a matter of convenience.
 1 month ago '04        #145
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,546 | Props total: 1876 1876
 REDUCE523 said:
So in essence I cant disagree with my countries policies?
You're not disagreeing with a specific policy, other than the one that I told you was a fair and logical place to start discussion. Every other thing you've said has been, "America is a prejudice, piece of sh*t, illegitimate country that has no right to tell anyone they can't immigrate here." That's where you started, and the only reason I even said anything to you to begin with.

From the jump, if you'd said that you think the policies are biased and we need to debate on what's fair and sustainable, I'd have probably propped you and kept it moving.
PePe gave props

1 month ago '11        #146
REDUCE523 
space
space
$1,321 | Props total: 4243 4243
 Decan45 said:
You're not disagreeing with a specific policy, other than the one that I told you was a fair and logical place to start discussion. Every other thing you've said has been, "America is a prejudice, piece of sh*t, illegitimate country that has no right to tell anyone they can't immigrate here." That's where you started, and the only reason I even said anything to you to begin with.

From the jump, if you'd said that you think the policies are biased and we need to debate on what's fair and sustainable, I'd have probably propped you and kept it moving.
I could care less on a prop or not.

Our discussion matters little in the discourse of this country, and America is a prejudice nation that needs to look back at its history, before it starts with this go back to your country sh*t. Americans are not of origin of america. This country was founded by immigration but now its not the right type of immigrants.

This is my opinion if you agree with it or not matters little to me. If you feel differently good for you.
PePe slapped this ish

1 month ago '04        #147
erickonasis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$21,947 | Props total: 4674 4674
 Cedwards198451 said:
Pretty much nailed it, but these liberals won't listen and keep crying and make everything about race
So basically with the tax thing you enjoy paying for Trump to live here
 1 month ago '06        #148
Storchaveli 90 heat pts90
space
space
$27,368 | Props total: 1544 1544
 DEDOS said:
this all they got to pull the raace card this is there answer to things. keep doing it america is watching your only going to shyt on in the 2018 primaries even worse going this route. keep it up. independants voted republican by almost 40% more keep going keep it up
^^ Proof that Trump supporters are stupid. This fool can't write for sh*t.
erickonasis gave props

PePe slapped this ish

1 month ago '09        #149
bigscore 1578 heat pts1578
space
space
$10,651 | Props total: 10186 10186
 alpalrix said:
The sanctions were out of line in my opinion. Putting those sanctions on those officials before he even was briefed too.

If someone was making false claims about you and another person says those claims were false, would you side with the person making those claims or the person that's on your side? Trump has never sided with a.ssange, he's sided with the content in the documents. Nobody was saying bad things about a.ssange when he was publishing on the Republicans. Let's not forget WikiLeaks track record, they have never released a false document in their history. I agree he could have handled the descrepency with U.S. officials better though.
The sanctions were for Russia "tampering" in the elections, so they weren't out of line.

Trump even says now that he believes it to be true.

Although i believe he knew it all along, He was just putting his reputation ahead of his country in his denial.

As far as a.ssange i don't like him either way pro left or right. He's "technically" a spy against the US in my book.
REDUCE523 gave props

Brainless slapped this ish

1 month ago '14        #150
PePe 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,245 | Props total: 3803 3803
 REDUCE523 said:
What race are Mexicans tell me?
We are all apart of the human race...

Any and every nationality/ethnicity is included
 1 month ago '04        #151
nicoled985 20 heat pts20
space
space
$13,650 | Props total: 2694 2694
 4evaabso said:
We getting that impeachment...
Impeachment doesn't mean he's kicked out of office. Bill Clinton was impeached.
 1 month ago '11        #152
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 147 147
Trump is W
[spoiler - click to view]

trash, with closet racist supporters
alpalrix slapped this ish

1 month ago '04        #153
mtbatol 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,376 | Props total: 705 705
 alpalrix said:
How's he racist when he crippled the KKK in Alabama? Not to mention got the death penalty for a member of the kkk who k!lled a black teenager. You just believe something that a few former colleagues claimed he said? His voting record in office sure suggests he is far from a racist.
@ that overriding his history of attacking the Voting Rights aspects of the Civil Rights Bill - even in "non politically correct" 80's he was denied promotion due to being seen as "too racist" back then
 1 month ago '16        #154
playboypaulie 
space
space
$192 | Props total: 370 370
I have a simple question for Trump supporters...

If there was any evidence/information to ever come out that Trump was evil/racist/breaking the law/committing heinous activities/conspiring with the enemy would you believe it?

If so, where would the information/evidence need to come from for you to believe?
4evaabso gave props

1 month ago '09        #155
bigscore 1578 heat pts1578
space
space
$10,651 | Props total: 10186 10186
 flav said:
Blah blah blah

The statement that the other poster said could be interpreted in many ways, but as long as you allow racism to dictate you or the perception/projection (sometimes exaggerated) of it, there is nothing really to hope for and it's the saddest thing to witness. We are better than this and i see sometimes too many people almost willingly wanting for racism/racist people to exist so they have someone to blame for their misfortunes. Make America Great Again is NOT racist brah (to the other poster). It was either him or that fossil named Hillary who was adamant to go to war with Russia.

This is coming from someone who has faced actual racism and it's nothing like what most ppl are crying about today.
Racism isn't dictating me or my perception of Trump. I see him clearly for what he is with my own eyes.

He is a privileged racist man born with a silver spoon in his mouth who doesnt care about his country he only cares about what he can benefit from.

When did America stop being great? (When a black man became president is the inference he's suggesting to white america)

Trump cant even string together 5 minutes of coherant speech

Problems aside it's always been the greatest country in the world.

He was clearly playing to "white america"

As far as Trump being racist, are we talking...

about he same man who was sued in Federal Court twice for housing discrimination against people of color

The same man who declared a federal judge of "mexican" heritage wasn't fit to preside over a lawsuit against him.

The same man who called for the death penalty of 5 black teens in a r*pe case even though DNA proved them innocent and another man confessed to the crime, even after DNA evidence that cleared them he still sad they were guilty.

The same man that endorsed a Black Lives Matter protester getting beat down at one of his rallies,

The same man who excused some of his supporters who beat up a homeless hispanic man in Boston who later cited "Trump is right all illegals need to be deported"

The same man who took his time denouncing the KKK's endorsement of him

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by bigscore; 01-11-2017 at 04:39 PM..
alpalrix and 1 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '14        #156
4evaabso 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 4899 4899
 Castor Troy said:
This is all hate directed at half of the United States population including people who voted for Obama 8 years. Which is sort of why he lost the important states.

So looks like u have a lot of hate in ur heart

While at the same time calling people haters.

So ya ur a bumbling hypocrite
No, you and your ilk have ruined what beautiful words thomas Jefferson wrote...
Now, before, you throw up his transgressions, the idea of a republic was beautiful and elegant, yet you ppl, think some how, it's yours...

The ppl will rise again and Trump and his DEPLORABLES will fade back into their closeted bigoted hate and hopefully once and for all, be silenced...
Castor Troy slapped this ish

1 month ago '14        #157
4evaabso 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 4899 4899
 playboypaulie said:
I have a simple question for Trump supporters...

If there was any evidence/information to ever come out that Trump was evil/racist/breaking the law/committing heinous activities/conspiring with the enemy would you believe it?

If so, where would the information/evidence need to come from for you to believe?
They ain't gunna like this...

They bout to duck this like a Oregon limbo dancer...
playboypaulie gave props

1 month ago '16        #158
Cedwards198451 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 1253 1253
 erickonasis said:
So basically with the tax thing you enjoy paying for Trump to live here
Thats fu*king irrelevant you liberal , how bout all the welfare hard working Americans have to pay for because you liberals all love a hand out
 1 month ago '04        #159
erickonasis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$21,947 | Props total: 4674 4674
 Cedwards198451 said:
Thats fu*king irrelevant you liberal , how bout all the welfare hard working Americans have to pay for because you liberals all love a hand out
So in other words he's basically as worthless as a welfare recipient
 1 month ago '14        #160
King Maximus 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 2167 2167
 kiss0fdeath said:
And at the inauguration if this orange sh!t stain even makes it.
He a pretty broad shouldered guy. Nice wide center of mass..

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dubai ❤ Persian
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gahdamn! Thick, pretty, AND talented?!
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Feb 21 - Malia Obama and her rich friends
198 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Wonder Woman just had its first screening and the fan reactions are i..
104 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "Get me a picture of those t1tties," Clerk Records Perv Cop Begging Fo..
111 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
TV characters you loved at first but became gradually more unlikable as the sh..
141 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Feb 21 - World's Fastest Computer Allows China to 'Predict the Future'
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ass so phat you get arrested
95 comments
23 hours ago