Stacey from the Wood tweakin

most viewed right now
31 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
31 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '05        #51
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 668 668
 Bloodpantha said
I met him and asked him to sign my tales from the hood 2 dvd he cussed me tf out
 Bloodpantha said
Because it wasnt the original with him in it

did he sound like Stacy when he cussed u out???

5 days ago '18        #52
Bloodpantha 
space
space
space
$732 | Props total: 916 916
 HeGotBeatz said

did he sound like Stacy when he cussed u out???
Yeah a little. I should post the video
+3   

5 days ago '05        #53
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 668 668
 Bloodpantha said
Yeah a little. I should post the video
post it!

& tag me in it

5 days ago '18        #54
Bloodpantha 
space
space
space
 HeGotBeatz said
post it!

& tag me in it
He got really disrespectful

5 days ago '18        #55
stutteringrap 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$9,796 | Props total: 12185 12185
 Bloodpantha said
I met him and asked him to sign my tales from the hood 2 dvd he cussed me tf out
i believe you. ain't putting nothing pass these celebratity. espically after the way heatmakerz actin like a diva and bi*ch made f*g**t that he is.

n*gga promise to put out a instremental alvum on his instragram since 2014. it's 2019. he ain't had a hit or billboard smash since 2008. aint' even work with top east coast artist.

4. but got ot nerve to talk down on his fans asking for a instrumental album when he sadi he got 400 beats in the vault.

i call him out on that. and i got blocked and called a clown. and he actually said you can thank me for him not releasing a instrumental album.

5 days ago '18        #56
space
space
space
 Bloodpantha said
lol! now you see the pain i felt when i made that heatmakerz is a bi*ch thread. n*ggas don't understand your pain until you in there position.

5 days ago '18        #57
space
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said
Starts talking about doing time with him at 1:41. Says San Diego n*ggas r*ped him.
damn. i figure something like that happen. dude was too depress and seems like after that seen and after he got out of jail n*gga been super mentally unstable.

but can't lie this n*gga did it too himself. alot of dudes said he was hard to work with. and he got so many mainstream oppunities and big movie roles in the 90's and early 2000's. and he fu*ked it up by staying in prison or doing dumb sh*t.

image you getting a role with the biggest black actor in hollywood. and instead of walking away from a f*ght or getting into a augrment because of a somebody did not take out the trash.

like n*gga i ain't finna stab nobody over no trash can. and f*ght and go stab a n*gga over it. i am taking out the trash or leaving or not even hanging around hood n*ggas when i know i got the biggest role in hollywood that is going to get me like 10 million or 40 million movie career.
+3   

5 days ago '18        #58
space
space
space
2. i think any movie dude or tv actor who purposely is willing to kiss men,dress up like a women or do a r*pe scene in a movie is a undercover homo.

ving rhymes is the first one. HOLIDAY HEART AND PULP FICTION.

I WOULD NEVER FOR I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH MONEY.

2. MARTIN,JAMIX FOX AND TYLER PERRY.
+2   

5 days ago '18        #59
space
space
space
6. Stacey always was getting r*pe in movies which made me realize he was a undercover homo.

He talk that he wish he never did it. But i remember some cop movie with 3 strikes. I think 3 strikes he got r*ped in that too by a f*g**t.

5 days ago '18        #60
space
space
space
Not going lie he did it too himself.

Back in those days you fu*k up and hollywood was unmericful to black actors and black actresses.

That n*gga got so many fu*king chances. And he messed them up.

If going

1.going from food stamps to 10,000.

2. GOING FROM 10,000 MOIE ROLES TO 1 MILLION.

3. been world famous films is not going to convince you to leave the streets alone or stay out of the streets.

Then nothing will.

From the mence to soicety days. To the parent hood tv show.

To the tupac different world days.

To the master p hood movies days. To the early 2000's.

To getting a role with denzel washington. To getting calls from liongate,parumitent pictures, and back in the day new line cinema.

Last edited by stutteringrap; 08-14-2019 at 09:05 AM..

5 days ago '18        #61
space
space
space
 Qbert said
You didn't know? Most of them guys have gfs or kids just to keep up appearances. What kind of guy gets hard off seeing another man's a*s and dreams of dominating him. Those guys will pass up women just to dominate other men. sh*t is weird. Even on BX you see all these dudes talking about other dudes being beta - that seems to be the wave right now.

I'm telling you that spirituality is real, God will give you up to unnatural lusts if you live life wrong. Almost as if your true nature loses the way to life. I'm good on the joining in and following the wrong path. When you're on you own on the front lines you evolve quicker.
yep the toughest dudes be the most undercoer homos.
+1   

5 days ago '06        #62
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,581 | Props total: 10169 10169
 stutteringrap said

. and he fu*ked it up by staying in prison or doing dumb sh*t.

image you getting a role with the biggest black actor in hollywood. and instead of walking away from a f*ght or getting into a augrment because of a somebody did not take out the trash.

like n*gga i ain't finna stab nobody over no trash can. and f*ght and go stab a n*gga over it. i am taking out the trash or leaving or not even hanging around hood n*ggas when i know i got the biggest role in hollywood that is going to get me like 10 million or 40 million movie career.
This is something I needed to hear for sure. People are always trying to get you off course in some way hoping you fu*k up your life.

Like Lord Superb said "I ain't trying to waste my career on ya'll, even scuffle with you waste gear on ya'll"

You are blessed if the Lord moves your enemies out of your way for you until you are ready. It's kind of like sitting on the sidelines or being off on another court shooting free throws while a game is going on, on the main court.

Patience is key for development and preparation.

Especially if you have God given talent, people will be on your a*s with the political moves and slander. I couldn't imagine how bad it is in the monster that is Hollywood or the music industry.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #63
space
space
space
 Qbert said
This is something I needed to hear for sure. People are always trying to get you off course in some way hoping you fu*k up your life.

Like Lord Superb said "I ain't trying to waste my career on ya'll, even scuffle with you waste gear on ya'll"

You are blessed if the Lord moves your enemies out of your way for you until you are ready. It's kind of like sitting on the sidelines or being off on another court shooting free throws while a game is going on, on the main court.

Patience is key for development and preparation.

Especially if you have God given talent, people will be on your a*s with the political moves and slander. I couldn't imagine how bad it is in the monster that is Hollywood or the music industry.
watch this video. this n*gga is lying. nobody going f*ght you because you roll up playing loud music. espically in the hood. espically if it's your auntie boyfriend. you know what type of family you have when you meet a person.

+1   

5 days ago '18        #64
jay2cold 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,109 | Props total: 3523 3523
My n*gga had that soul glo gang bangin sh*t on smash

5 days ago '12        #65
Klasicktha1 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 3868 3868
He actually can rap tho and if he would have stepped in yhe game in like the late 90'searly 2000's when he was popular height have made a lil noise but shyt happened

5 days ago '11        #66
Tony Franks 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,002 | Props total: 8891 8891
I came in here to see some chick named Stacy "twerkin". Had to go back and read the title again.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '19        #67
Droopy 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$813 | Props total: 3864 3864
 stutteringrap said
2. i think any movie dude or tv actor who purposely is willing to kiss men,dress up like a women or do a r*pe scene in a movie is a undercover homo.

What about mertyl urkel

5 days ago '12        #68
cal classick 
space
space
$8,142 | Props total: 14712 14712

5 days ago '05        #69
Tha Boss 63 heat pts63
space
space
space
$27,230 | Props total: 56276 56276
 Bloodpantha said
 Bloodpantha said
Imma ask Chris tucker to sign Friday after next

+3   

5 days ago '18        #70
Bloodpantha 
space
space
space
His brother is corny af too he does that walk from menace ll society and dont be a menace just to get people to recognize him
+1   

5 days ago '05        #71
Tha Boss 63 heat pts63
space
space
space
$27,230 | Props total: 56276 56276
 stutteringrap said

5 days ago '06        #72
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,581 | Props total: 10169 10169
 stutteringrap said
watch this video. this n*gga is lying. nobody going f*ght you because you roll up playing loud music. espically in the hood. espically if it's your auntie boyfriend. you know what type of family you have when you meet a person.

I never seen this before thanks.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Nba 2k20 new myplayer builder
32 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+29online now  11
Video inside Madden 20 - This Play Got Him A Refund!
70 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+42online now  8
Freddie Gibbs Says F*ck Kaepernick, and Hopes Jay-Z Owns A Team
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  2
BG out here looking like whoopi Goldberg