Call of Duty Best Sniping Spots

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '19        #26
CountryBalla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 274 274  Slaps total: 213 213
 Tooly Da Gawd said

this clown talking about "this not camping, camping is sitting in a building"

meanwhile his bi*ch a*s literally sitting in a bush, these tips just make people stay bad not get better
Prone in the bushes with a ghillie on as a sniper. lol i mean its almost as if its real life

1 week ago '19        #27
space
space
space
 Ragobeer said
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Best Sniping SPOTS....shows 1 spot
Iíll show
more in other vids, didnt wanna make a long a*s vid

1 week ago '19        #28
space
space
space
 SouthsideNori said
n*ggas been bi*ching bout n*ggas like me knocking their noggin off from across the map all week

Tired of snipers? Learn to use one.

Got so good with aim off Sniping I'm still sniping n*ggas with the MP7.
exactly, dudes mad at a strategy used in REAL WARFARE.

But its ok to run around shooting fully automatic like a chicken with its head cut off

1 week ago '15        #29
SouthsideNori 
space
space
Props total: 18250 18 K  Slaps total: 1208 1 K
 CountryBalla said
exactly, dudes mad at a strategy used in REAL WARFARE.

But its ok to run around shooting fully automatic like a chicken with its head cut off
I mean honestly I do both, I'll snipe for a while knock a couple heads in a main area then dip and start wackin sh*t with the MP5 or MP7. Been tryna work on my pistol game lately

7 days ago '19        #30
space
space
space
 SouthsideNori said
I mean honestly I do both, I'll snipe for a while knock a couple heads in a main area then dip and start wackin sh*t with the MP5 or MP7. Been tryna work on my pistol game lately
same , i put in hella work with the pistol last night. got rid of that ugly a*s revolver

6 days ago '05        #31
Double M Set 
space
space
Props total: 5005 5 K  Slaps total: 949 949
I’m Def Rocking With This Call Of Duty......They Need Not Mess Up This Iteration Like They Did The Last Cuz Man! Wall Running With Jet Packs As Far As Campers Go Do What U Want...They Mad Cuz Of What U Doing Then U Doing Something Right...I Complain About It When I Cant Bear Them And Try Until I k*ll Them And Learn How To Beat Them Out Their Spot...But I’m Not Going To Act Like It’s Changing The Experiance...sh*ts Fun As Hell...Y’all Gotta Be Playing Wrong Tho....Cuz Hardcore And Realism Is Where It’s At...And It Helps U Get The Headshot Training In And Makes The Default Matches Even Better...It Also Helps The Barrack Challenges Cuz U Literally Start Getting More Headshots...sh*ts Vital In Hardcore...I Be Running Around With That Glock With Hell Of Attachments....Treating Bullets Like Drops Of Holy Water Depending On How Focused You Got Your Attachments Working Toward Aim Down Site Speed And Movement Steadiness While Looking Down The Sights! It’s Damn Near Unstoppable! Gotta Be Quick And Accurate...

6 days ago '17        #32
Static3IVERSON  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 33182 33 K  Slaps total: 3506 3 K

5 days ago '05        #33
jaedot 
space
space
Props total: 11235 11 K  Slaps total: 729 729
After I get sniped twice from the same camper in the same spot, I make it my whole mission to make that player uncomfortable the whole match. They usually end up switching styles. Smoke, ghost and run the far side of the map not even taking a shot until I reach em then hit em wit that cinematic knife k*ll. Gets em everytime. I've noticed a lot of camping compared to when the game first came out but that doesnt stop my run.

What guns ya leveling up? I got my p90 on lvl 53 and currently like level 50 with my Ak. Bout to start with that M13 in a few.
+1   

3 days ago '19        #34
space
space
space

3 days ago '06        #35
SharpenUrSword 
space
space
Props total: 8523 8 K  Slaps total: 2452 2 K
i want to gun butt you in the back of the head (in the game of course)

this whole camping sh*t is taken way overboard. if theres snipers in the game people are going to play slower/camp with them. its part of the game and always has been...whats sh*tty about the game right now is the balance and netcode lag..its offensive.

ive never rage quit and left a party with out saying bye to the crew so many fu*king times..i can usually deal with this sh*t but this game gets me so fu*king heated

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Nov 17 - 6 states....trying to legalize weed next year
129 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+57online now  22
Teanna Trump calls out OKC basketball player anonymously
122 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+49online now  20
Video inside "South Park" Uses Randy Savage's Likeness To Mock Trans Athletes
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  15
LAMELO BALL and BBB just LITERALLY SHUTDOWN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA and made HIST..
53 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy