Tupac's Videographer Says Suge Knight Wasn't Shot As Claimed, Details "7 Dayz" Documentary

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
 WordOnThaStreet said:
fuk is your problem n*gga?
because all these people keep trying to make a buck off of pac dead body. let it go.
 5 years ago '07        #42
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
That was a dope read
 5 years ago '13        #43
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,072 | Props total: 38422 38422
 Future said:
I wasn't implying that the cops were the shooters.... Cops within death Row k!lled Pac.... And Biggie wasn't k!lled by cops either....
Aint no cops k!ll 2pac, Orlando Andersons gun is why Pac ended up in the hospital.

offduty cops who also moonlighted as DR secuity in LA did k!ll Big, they have been finger pointed by Bigs staff and security.

No one wants to feel Pac was done over by a 2 bit low life gangbangers, but thats reality. Pac and Suge were moving wrong, that one night in Vegas lost Suge his label and freedom
 02-18-2013, 06:11 PM         #44
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:

No one wants to feel Pac was done over by a 2 bit low life gangbangers, but thats reality. Pac and Suge were moving wrong, that one night in Vegas lost Suge his label and freedom
true but i still think there was a cover-up/set up going on
 02-18-2013, 06:12 PM         #45
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
because all these people keep trying to make a buck off of pac dead body. let it go.
so that makes him a garbage a.ss nikka u fuk boy??
 5 years ago '12        #46
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 3159 3159
 p00rky said:
That has nothing to do with street smarts... Dumbfu*k
Clearly a n*gga that's been habitually sh1tted on.

Son, you can take these wise words and apply them to your own situation and win, or you can go against the grain and remain a f*g.

We're here either way, whenever you're ready
 5 years ago '12        #47
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Carlton Black said:
question for anyone on here...if you're gonna order a hit on someone...would you have the shooters shoot at the n*gga you want k!lled in YOUR car while YOU'RE present again while being inches away from the intended target? not to mention it was dark outside...lol you n*ggas really wanna gamble with your life like that?

like Suge has said before,he's crazy but not stupid.
Leave it to some ignorant n*ggas to come up with some Suge was in on it shyt

Everything you said, plus Suge did a few years for violating parole for kickin the n*gga Pac n them had just stomped out- the same n*ggas who came back shootin.
 5 years ago '12        #48
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 WordOnThaStreet said:
true but i still think there was a cover-up/set up going on
Like what?
 5 years ago '08        #49
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Future said:
I wasn't implying that the cops were the shooters.... Cops within death Row k!lled Pac.... And Biggie wasn't k!lled by cops either....
Nobody in death Row k!lled Pac, not security not Suge. Anybody who has read any books about Pac's death knows that it has been stated numerous times that the staff at death Row were genuinely pissed off and ready to go to war after Pac got shot. A couple books/sources also reported that behind the scenes, Suge Knight held a meeting in the office of death Row soon after Pac got shot and he was described as being extremely emotion and FURIOUS. Other people at the meeting were so upset that they were said to even be crying.

No books about Pac's death describes anyone at death Row seeming to celebrate or act happy after the shooting. All accounts show that staff members of death Row were mad, crying, pissed off, angry, and wanting to relataliate. death Row was legitimately ready for war after Pac died. There were two reactions to Pac's shooting, the public reaction and behind the scenes reaction. In public, Suge was acting cool and calm, behind the scenes his blood was boiling hot and ready to bust heads and this was in the 6 days before Pac actually died.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 02-18-2013 at 11:46 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #50
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Watch the video I posted.... Cops at death row weren't ur everyday cops.... They were involved wit gangs n sh*t. They were crooks.
 5 years ago '08        #51
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
fu*ked up thing is that my friends dads friend was the doctor when PAC got shot...
 5 years ago '08        #52
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
How does the biggest rapper gets shot in the busiest city n no one sees anything n 17 years later murder is unsolved. Obviously someone behind it. Cops had to be involved. It's impossible. murders rarely go unsolved n were talking bout 2pac..
 5 years ago '12        #53
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Future said:
fu*ked up thing is that my friends dads friend was the doctor when PAC got shot...
Don't see how that's fukced up. Excellent source of knowledge, or at least some stories if true.
 5 years ago '08        #54
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 BIGMARS said:
Don't see how that's fukced up. Excellent source of knowledge, or at least some stories if true.
When he told me I was like

He told me tupac died when he did n doc still lives in Vegas... I never talked to him bout it again...,

Last edited by Future; 02-19-2013 at 12:26 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #55
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Future said:
How does the biggest rapper gets shot in the busiest city n no one sees anything n 17 years later murder is unsolved. Obviously someone behind it. Cops had to be involved. It's impossible. murders rarely go unsolved n were talking bout 2pac..
murders rarely go unsolved? n*gga, where are you at?!

Get what you saying though. The police know who shot Pac, they just didn't have what they needed to make a strong case and didn't seem to care to want to go and get it. It was Vegas jurisdiction, but all the players were in LA.

I'm sure Pac being who he was and the shooting of two off duty cops years earlier didn't push these pigs any harder to convict the k!ller though.
 5 years ago '08        #56
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
I was talking talking bout celebrities murders not ur avg joe

They could've easily closed down every airport that night n had helicopters in the air within minutes... It's fu*kin Las Vegas.... Someone gets shot they'll find u...
 5 years ago '12        #57
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Future said:
I was talking talking bout celebrities murders not ur avg joe

They could've easily closed down every airport that night n had helicopters in the air within minutes... It's fu*kin Las Vegas.... Someone gets shot they'll find u...
If you run that is. I read the book that dropped last year when dude confesses to the Pac shooting in Vegas.

He said they hit a couple turns in the white caddy and parked up in a lot at some hotel not far away from the scene.

They got out and walked casually up the strip, mixed in with everyone else. n*gga said the Ambo Pac was in drove past them and everything.
 5 years ago '10        #58
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
we been knew suge wasn't shot since them old tupac docs back in the early 2000
 5 years ago '09        #59
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 MakeItHappen456 said:
Is this news ? Suge said 14 years ago he got grased by a bullet as he ducked down to shield Pac.
^^^this. homeboy is trying to capitalize. took him 15 years to make this? smh
 5 years ago '11        #60
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
Man that sh*t will never be solved but by Pac being a Black Panther I wouldn't put it past the U.S. government having a hand in all of this. I think Suge/Diddy/Pac/Big were all pawns put in a bigger scheme to cripple Hip-Hop.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy