Secret Photos UNDER Great Sphinx of Egypt! Hidden Tunnels CONFIRMED

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+23  70
36 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 months ago '05        #76
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29143 29 K  Slaps total: 9338 9 K
 Kyu said
But you take seriously what this guy in the video says? You do know that before Kemet it was Babylon and Mesopotamia right? Writing system didn’t start in Kemet it started in Mesopotamia. Abraham was from the land of Ur, which is in Mesopotamia. So the people of ancient Kemet didn’t start everything, the first civilization was Mesopotamia/Babylon.
kemet is the mouthpiece. not the first. not even close to being the first. let's be clear about that

and yes the gentleman in the video knows what he's talking about. I have his books and have been following this gentleman for years. I consider him to be a baba to me

I've got much to learn still and in no way close to being on his level but it's definitely.. his and many others teachings.. many others.. that have brought me back from this "disease" ..this Christian nightmare

it still hurts to say that because I was faithful but too much has accumulated to get to this point and still think I can pretend some white christ is going to save me or send me to hell.. its ridiculous and quite frankly irresponsible

2 months ago '14        #77
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 231846 231 K  Slaps total: 27458 27 K
 HARBINGER said
kemet is the mouthpiece. not the first. not even close to being the first. let's be clear about that

and yes the gentleman in the video knows what he's talking about. I have his books and have been following this gentleman for years. I consider him to be a baba to me

I've got much to learn still and in no way close to being on his level but it's definitely.. his and many others teachings.. many others.. have brought me back from this "disease" ..this Christian nightmare

it still hurts to say that because I was faithful but too much has accumulated to get to this point and still think I can pretend some white christ is going to save me or send me to hell.. its ridiculous and quite frankly irresponsible

I love the dialogues cause we can have healthy debate and always agree or disagree so I donít want this interaction to be hostile cause I rock with you on here

Iím gonna check out those dudes videos for sure. I just didnít agree with the video you posted when this dude says Abraham wasnít real and people took info from Kemet, especially when Abraham lived in Mesopotamia so he was already hip to writing, mathematics, agriculture etc etc

I must say I donít know where you get ďwhite ChristĒ from. Thatís not taught in the Bible anywhere. The white Jesus is from European renaissance artists who painted Jesus that way 1500 years after the Bible was completed so how can you blame that on the Bible? Iím always baffled how Europeans had nothing to do with the Bible yet people use white this and white that when talking about the Bible.

2 months ago '09        #78
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15191 15 K  Slaps total: 2248 2 K
 Kyu said
Atlantis? Lemur? I remember watching some animation about Atlantis and Lemur, it was interesting but I donít put to much weight into it. If Atlantis did exist, it existed before the flood and the entire city of was destroyed.
Itís quite possible we had built cities before the flood because people lived longer life spans so itís not impossible to think they had their form of advanced tech for that time. I donít believe it was an advanced tech like how we have with i phones and siri and google etc etc but the people before the flood definitely were building and manufacturing things at that time.
The story of Atlantis comes from Egypt, an according to the high priest who told the story to Solon, Egypt was once a colony of Atlantis.

Some interesting stuff

2 months ago '05        #79
 Kyu said
I love the dialogues cause we can have healthy debate and always agree or disagree so I don’t want this interaction to be hostile cause I rock with you on here

I’m gonna check out those dudes videos for sure. I just didn’t agree with the video you posted when this dude says Abraham wasn’t real and people took info from Kemet, especially when Abraham lived in Mesopotamia so he was already hip to writing, mathematics, agriculture etc etc

I must say I don’t know where you get “white Christ” from. That’s not taught in the Bible anywhere. The white Jesus is from European renaissance artists who painted Jesus that way 1500 years after the Bible was completed so how can you blame that on the Bible? I’m always baffled how Europeans had nothing to do with the Bible yet people use white this and white that when talking about the Bible.
when you have down time. watch the videos. he breaks it down for you. how can the Bible be taken as law when it's not even the first law? there's syncretism and plenty of information out there should you choose to cross reference and examine the information thats available. I used to spend more time debating but honestly I've just came to realize people believe what they want to. it doesn't make it an empirical truth but I do understand that makes it real to them. and this is why religion is powerful because it's a tool used to enslave nations. willingly

2 months ago '14        #80
@ you said something interesting in your post above. You said “ his and many others teachings.. many others.. have brought me back from this disease”. That’s an interesting description, what is it that these guys and others teach that freed you from the disease? Can you give me a quick/brief overview of their beliefs and teachings before I do a deep dive into their videos so I know what I’m falling into? That would be cool if you could so I have somewhat of an understanding of their beliefs and doctrines

2 months ago '09        #81
 HARBINGER said
when you have down time. watch the videos. he breaks it down for you. how can the Bible be taken as law when it's not even the first law? there's syncretism and plenty of information out there should you choose to cross reference and examine the information thats available. I used to spend more time debating but honestly I've just came to realize people believe what they want to. it doesn't make it an empirical truth but I do understand that makes it real to them. and this is why religion is powerful because it's a tool used to enslave nations. willingly
I wouldnít be to quick to throw out all the storyís from the Bible and ancient religions as fairytales. Obviously Noah didnít gather 2 of every animal, but there was a global level flooding event, itís a story that exists everywhere, from native Americans to ancient Japan. Over the years before writing and gathering up the stories they obviously became exaggerations but thereís some truths too some of the stories once you get past the dogma sh*t.

2 months ago '14        #82
 GREAT1NE said
The story of Atlantis comes from Egypt, an according to the high priest who told the story to Solon, Egypt was once a colony of Atlantis.

Some interesting stuff
Ima have to sit down and watch these videos when I’m at home but I’m gonna look at them. I still believe if Atlantis existed then it was before the flood not after. As I stated before, prior to the flood humans lived long life spans, hundreds of years so it would not be out of the realm of possibilities that prior to the flood it was an advanced society at that time. And at that time everyone lived in the same geographical areas. Not like how it is now separated by continents and large oceans.

Thanks for the post

2 months ago '05        #83
 Kyu said
@ you said something interesting in your post above. You said ď his and many others teachings.. many others.. have brought me back from this diseaseĒ. Thatís an interesting description, what is it that these guys and others teach that freed you from the disease? Can you give me a quick/brief overview of their beliefs and teachings before I do a deep dive into their videos so I know what Iím falling into? That would be cool if you could so I have somewhat of an understanding of their beliefs and doctrines
I believe in consciousness. I didn't just run to consciousness.. I had many paths and they all led there. cosmology.. physics.. astrology.. biology.. evolution.. history.. syncretism. I am a bit of a glutton for knowledge. eventually I learned the more you know the less you know so somewhere along the line I started paying more attention to kemet and it answerd alot of my questions Christianity never could

I'm still reading. just slowed it down a bit but I have hundreds of books. mostly pdf
+1   

2 months ago '09        #84
 Kyu said
Ima have to sit down and watch these videos when I’m at home but I’m gonna look at them. I still believe if Atlantis existed then it was before the flood not after. As I stated before, prior to the flood humans lived long life spans, hundreds of years so it would not be out of the realm of possibilities that prior to the flood it was an advanced society at that time. And at that time everyone lived in the same geographical areas. Not like how it is now deprecated by constants and large oceans.

Thanks for the post
The demise of Atlantis was almost exactly the same time as the end of the younger dryas, when the earth was more frozen and much lower sea levels. That comet that hit is probably the origins for the global flooding stories and unless you believe the Egyptian high priests where lying it was probably the demise of Atlantis too

2 months ago '14        #85
 HARBINGER said
I believe in consciousness. I didn't just run to consciousness.. I had many paths and they all led there. cosmology.. physics.. astrology.. biology.. evolution.. history.. syncretism. I am a bit of a glutton for knowledge. eventually I learned the more you know the less you know so somewhere along the line I started paying more attention to kemet and it answerd alot of my questions Christianity never could

I'm still reading. just slowed it down a bit but I have hundreds of books. mostly pdf
We donít gotta believe in consciousness tho because we know itís real. We experience consciousness every second we live because we are aware we exist. Wouldnít that just be the soul/spirit of a person? In spirituality the highest level of consciousness would be out of body experiences right? Well if you are out of your physical material body, what is the consciousness that leaves it? It has to be immaterial which would be your soul/spirit? Or am I off track here?

2 months ago '14        #86
 GREAT1NE said
The demise of Atlantis was almost exactly the same time as the end of the younger dryas, when the earth was more frozen and much lower sea levels. That comet that hit is probably the origins for the global flooding stories and unless you believe the Egyptian high priests where lying it was probably the demise of Atlantis too
Let me ask you this: what do you think the Atlantean society was like?

2 months ago '05        #87
 GREAT1NE said
I wouldnít be to quick to throw out all the storyís from the Bible and ancient religions as fairytales. Obviously Noah didnít gather 2 of every animal, but there was a global level flooding event, itís a story that exists everywhere, from native Americans to ancient Japan. Over the years before writing and gathering up the stories they obviously became exaggerations but thereís some truths too some of the stories once you get past the dogma sh*t.
agreed. but they are pre existing. that's without a doubt clear. if you believe in evolution and not just biological then you must have an understanding that there is nothing. and there is something but first you need a possibility. once you have a point your basically just standing there with no information until you decide to take a step. and now there is more information. 2 points. a duality. this is a basic astrological concept and understanding to learning about consciousness and how consciousness can evolve to religion.

astrology guided our evolution. time. direction. our ability to live longer. it's the priests that bastardized these concepts and probably societies that anthropomorpsized what it actually is. what the netchru.. "egyptian gods" actually are. it's not a religion. it was turned to it. I mean? it's probably itself a natural evolution of entropy. that order plays its own telephone game.

can I blame people for culturalizing their own gods? no. but it's a problem when you use it in the name of crusades. we should be living by ma'at. not lady Justice. not libra and definitely not 10 commandments.

2 months ago '05        #88
 Kyu said
ima have to check out what you posted when I get back

2 months ago '05        #89
 Kyu said
We don’t gotta believe in consciousness tho because we know it’s real. We experience consciousness every second we live because we are aware we exist. Wouldn’t that just be the soul/spirit of a person? In spirituality the highest level of consciousness would be out of body experiences right? Well if you are out of your physical material body, what is the consciousness that leaves it? It has to be immaterial which would be your soul/spirit? Or am I off track here?
I would see it or "god" as a fog that permeates all. whether or not the body can utilize it is circumstantial. and yet the universe did it. as far as ancient Africans go the spirt and soul have many parts.. a ba a ka to name 2. consciousness takes different form depending on the domain. there's a plant .. and mineral domain. etc. I would imagine we are all born and dying across all time simultaneously until we .. that particular portion of the soul has learned what it needs to and join the essence. material physical and metaphysical. in short terms. the form is transferred and not destroyed.

2 months ago '14        #90
 GREAT1NE said
I wouldn’t be to quick to throw out all the story’s from the Bible and ancient religions as fairytales. Obviously Noah didn’t gather 2 of every animal, but there was a global level flooding event, it’s a story that exists everywhere, from native Americans to ancient Japan. Over the years before writing and gathering up the stories they obviously became exaggerations but there’s some truths too some of the stories once you get past the dogma sh*t.
Here’s my theory on the flood stories. Every civilization has a flood story because that story was passed down from the original sources, those people who survived the flood. They passed down the story’s and every society adopted the story’s because they were all descendants of those who survived the flood but they didn’t have all the facts of the story in order due to the story being passed down. What God reveals to Moses is the events that occurred with the flood, what happened before, during and after the flood which is why the Biblical narrative goes into far more detail surrounding the events than the other stories. The Biblical narrative puts names and “faces” to the story and also excavates the why and how the flood happened. God told us how all the water flooded the planet, springs from deep in the earth exploded and the water in the firmament fell to the earth. While all these other cultures do have stories they don’t have all the facts surrounding the story because there was no writing system at the time the flood ended. They just had the first hand account because they experienced it on the Ark. The Bible gives you the scene in detail because it comes from the source, God himself and cause of the Flood. People diss the biblical account but it’s the only account that goes into details of the event.

The truth is stranger than fiction

2 months ago '05        #91
 Kyu said
What was is called before Kemet?
this is actually answered in the video I posted.. beautifully I must say. got me going back to watch it

2 months ago '09        #92
 Kyu said
I believe what humans where doing 10000+ years ago was more then just hunter gathers. I think Gobekli Tepe proves that, I also believe most these mega stone places, Peru to Egypt to Easter island are far more ancient then people wanna admit. Definitely a lost knowledge, why and how they built with and moved these massive stone blocks and cut materials like granite as smooth as glass we may just never know. Human evolution isnít linear, everything doesnít always lead to the iPhone. I believe humans had a reset 10000 years ago that lead to us now, and itís just an impossibility to really know unfortunately
+1   

2 months ago '05        #93
 Kyu said
Humans had to pop up sometime right? At what point we don’t know but We definitely didn’t “evolve” from apes so why is Mesopotamia the first known civilization if humans were roaming the earth for 100,000s of years? What were they doing that whole time? Why did it take them over 100,000 years to start building things? Why did it take that long for math and a writing system etc etc

Temples of the African Gods

also in the video

Last edited by HARBINGER; 11-29-2021 at 09:48 PM..

2 months ago '07        #94
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59236 59 K  Slaps total: 7677 7 K
 Kyu said
Egypt is referenced or mentioned in the Old Testament over 700 times, are you saying that when Egypt is mentioned that it’s not talking about the country/nation Egypt on the african continent? How Sway?
Stop googling and read the Bible I ain’t saying isht the Bible says it means house of bondage

While you are at it find out what that region was called in 1200 bc

It’s like most people don’t know the area called Ethiopia was Abyssinia till the 1900’s and was literally the equivalent of calling a continent of certain people African today .. so you can find that applied to regions of Asia before the literal term called post columbian history

America has such a narrow view of the world it’s amazing.. you think they teach the same history you learned in modern Egypt as example? You think they teach that Jesus appeared like Caesar borgia?

You really think that the pyramid architecture globally wasn’t the result of global culture cause Europeans declared they discovered the world? When even the story of Columbus shows he follow Magellan and polo? You ever wonder why the story of Columbus began in 1492?

Anyone who actually does research knows his idea of traveling to America began in Africa… they also know Columbus felt he fulfilled a biblical prophecy and found the lost tribes in America.. the promised land.. but you hold no questions for so called judaens(Jew ish) people and those who gave them the states occupying what the Bible says to be the house of Israel’s promised land in Europe

Do yourself a favor find the names of cities up and down the Mississippi and see if you find the same names along the Nile

But people who do actual research ( guess what Harvard libraries and beyond have plenty primary sources available in googles BOOKS section). I run a reading rainbow style history channel because

You don’t have to take my word for it

But I know you will make this personal before even actually finding the sources I quote

So if you do argue with them not my

Last edited by Damagegadget; 11-30-2021 at 12:36 AM..

2 months ago '16        #95
BobbyMaccaheaux 
Props total: 696 696  Slaps total: 140 140
 Kyu said
Atlantis? Lemur? I remember watching some animation about Atlantis and Lemur, it was interesting but I donít put to much weight into it. If Atlantis did exist, it existed before the flood and the entire city of was destroyed.
Itís quite possible we had built cities before the flood because people lived longer life spans so itís not impossible to think they had their form of advanced tech for that time. I donít believe it was an advanced tech like how we have with i phones and siri and google etc etc but the people before the flood definitely were building and manufacturing things at that time.

bruh bruh

I went hard a lil the past few days on this history they don't tell us stuff

yea..atlantis.. it's buried under water somewhere supposedly

the pyramids were power generators they believe.. already heard that, but was damn reinforced to me this time around lmao

they had electricity bruh..

the 'great pyramid' is believed to be as old as 22,00p years old by some, and it's materials tested says it's been under water twice possibly.. the two floods happened a long time again...

last one to fu*k your head up IF you don't already know.. africans and Indians are...🤐

the coming from afr... isn't true for a lot of us SUPPOSEDLY.. this sh*t is wicked
+1   

2 months ago '14        #96
 Damagegadget said
Stop googling and read the Bible I ainít saying isht the Bible says it means house of bondage

While you are at it find out what that region was called in 1200 bc

Itís like most people donít know the area called Ethiopia was Abyssinia till the 1900ís and was literally the equivalent of calling a continent of certain people African today .. so you can find that applied to regions of Asia before the literal term called post columbian history

America has such a narrow view of the world itís amazing.. you think they teach the same history you learned in modern Egypt as example? You think they teach that Jesus appeared like Caesar borgia?

You really think that the pyramid architecture globally wasnít the result of global culture cause Europeans declared they discovered the world? When even the story of Columbus shows he follow Magellan and polo? You ever wonder why the story of Columbus began in 1492?

Anyone who actually does research knows his idea of traveling to America began in AfricaÖ they also know Columbus felt he fulfilled a biblical prophecy and found the lost tribes in America.. the promised land.. but you hold no questions for so called judaens(Jew ish) people and those who gave them the states occupying what the Bible says to be the house of Israelís promised land in Europe

Do yourself a favor find the names of cities up and down the Mississippi and see if you find the same names along the Nile

But people who do actual research ( guess what Harvard libraries and beyond have plenty primary sources available in googles BOOKS section). I run a reading rainbow style history channel because

You donít have to take my word for it

But I know you will make this personal before even actually finding the sources I quote

So if you do argue with them not my
I didnít need to use google, I have a biblical concordance which shows what words are used in the Bible and how many times they are used.

You totally evaded my post, you started talking about Columbus and the Mississippi River.

Letís stay on track champ, once again Egypt is referenced or mentioned in the Old Testament hundreds of times, are you saying none of those times Egypt is mentioned is referring to the country on the continent of africa?

2 months ago '07        #97
 Kyu said
I didn’t need to use google, I have a biblical concordance which shows what words are used in the Bible and how many times they are used.

You totally evaded my post, you started talking about Columbus and the Mississippi River.

Let’s stay on track champ, once again Egypt is referenced or mentioned in the Old Testament hundreds of times, are you saying none of those times Egypt is mentioned is referring to the country on the continent of africa?
No I didn’t evade I told you to research those and you ignored it.. I’m saying Egypt means house of bondage not country in Africa.. you also ignore me telling you to see what that land was called

Talk about evading this is not about mentioning again if you read the Bible you know exactly what house of bondage is.. again argue with the waters I’m leading you too rather than refusing to drink.. I’m all the way on track your misguided need to argue for the sake of being right about nothing has led you astray..

Again if Ethiopia was Abyssinia in 1890 who are the Ethiopians and of Africa was named by Europeans what was it before they told you it was Africa

Sheesh it’s well known Egypt was called Kemet

Where is Nubia on our modern map? Maybe I’m being to complex about history for you to understand the name of every region/country you know today was not the same in the Old Testament

If the Old Testament says god parted the lands why would you think that America isn’t relevant to Egypt (house of bondage). If people were enslaved and pyramids dating to the Same age as Giza why would this house of slavery not be called… Egypt.. again argue with the Bible

I’ll make it easy for your unwilling to learn just to argue a55

Scripture refers to Egypt as “the house of bondage” 10 times (Exodus 13:3; Exodus 13:14; Exodus 20:2; Deuteronomy 5:6; Deuteronomy 6:

2 months ago '07        #98
Best Places to See the Mississippi River in Memphis

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  27
Video inside CREEPY Things that were "Normal" in Ancient Greece
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+41online now  19
Is This Physique Possible Naturally In 4 Years With Just Bodyweight ?
123 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+167online now  19
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson asks if MLK had a white sidepiece:Katt Williams respo..
261 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+107online now  10
Fat Joe Says Jay-Z's 'Feelin It' Features the 'Hardest Lyric in Hip-Hop'
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy