#ClotShot Chronicles

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
-49  203
111 replies  @hiphop

section  x6   |  1 bx goons and 5 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 20 seconds
 14 hrs ago '20        #3251
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
Props total: 27789 27 K  Slaps total: 5633 5 K

13 hrs ago '20        #3252

13 hrs ago '20        #3253

13 hrs ago '20        #3254

Last edited by Habeas Corpus; Today at 05:16 AM..

13 hrs ago '20        #3255

13 hrs ago '20        #3256

13 hrs ago '20        #3257

D-Dimer of 101,630

Reference Range: 0-500

OMFGGGGGG

Last edited by Habeas Corpus; Today at 05:57 AM..

13 hrs ago '20        #3258

12 hrs ago '20        #3259

12 hrs ago '20        #3260

12 hrs ago '20        #3261

11 hrs ago '16        #3262
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 82177 82 K  Slaps total: 11045 11 K
 datVAkid said
Obviously someone doesnt know what HIPAA is...

The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA or the Kennedy–Kassebaum Act) is a United States federal statute enacted by the 104th United States Congress and signed into law by President Bill Clinton on August 21, 1996. It modernized the flow of healthcare information, stipulates how personally identifiable information maintained by the healthcare and healthcare insurance industries should be protected from fraud and theft, and addressed some limitations on healthcare insurance coverage. It generally prohibits healthcare providers and healthcare businesses, called covered entities, from disclosing protected information to anyone other than a patient and the patient's authorized representatives without their consent.

your vaccination status is legally no one else's business
+1   

9 hrs ago '06        #3263
datVAkid 
Props total: 37627 37 K  Slaps total: 6136 6 K
 BathWaterMelody said

The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA or the Kennedy–Kassebaum Act) is a United States federal statute enacted by the 104th United States Congress and signed into law by President Bill Clinton on August 21, 1996. It modernized the flow of healthcare information, stipulates how personally identifiable information maintained by the healthcare and healthcare insurance industries should be protected from fraud and theft, and addressed some limitations on healthcare insurance coverage. It generally prohibits healthcare providers and healthcare businesses, called covered entities, from disclosing protected information to anyone other than a patient and the patient's authorized representatives without their consent.

your vaccination status is legally no one else's business
Read the part you highlighted...

It's for Healthcare providers and Healthcare businesses...

You have to personally give it out, and if you give it out to anything nonhealthcare agency, it's not covered under hipaa...

And if you share the info, its not covered under hipaa

So iono what kinda hipaa violation people are talking about

9 hrs ago '16        #3264
 datVAkid said
Read the part you highlighted...

It's for Healthcare providers and Healthcare businesses...

You have to personally give it out, and if you give it out to anything nonhealthcare agency, it's not covered under hipaa...

And if you share the info, its not covered under hipaa

So iono what kinda hipaa violation people are talking about
and you should read between the lines.

healthcare workers, doctors, therapists & businesses are forbidden to disclose patient info without consent

that establishes the right to privacy, a right that always been constitutionally justified in interpretation without explicitly being written.

my vaccination status is a private human right.

no one in America should be forced to disclose their vaccination status until it infringes upon others' rights, such as personal property.

i.e. sports

Aaron Rodgers had absolutely no obligation to answer that one journalist's question about whether he was vaccinated or not. A "no comment" or "I choose not to disclose at this time" response would have been much more sufficient than "I'm immunized", which the media blew way out of proportion.

but of course, he didn't understand his own HIPAA rights.
+2   

8 hrs ago '11        #3265
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 52151 52 K  Slaps total: 4656 4 K

5 hrs ago '20        #3266

3 hrs ago '06        #3267
datVAkid 
Props total: 37627 37 K  Slaps total: 6136 6 K
 BathWaterMelody said
and you should read between the lines.

healthcare workers, doctors, therapists & businesses are forbidden to disclose patient info without consent

that establishes the right to privacy, a right that always been constitutionally justified in interpretation without explicitly being written.

my vaccination status is a private human right.

no one in America should be forced to disclose their vaccination status until it infringes upon others' rights, such as personal property.

i.e. sports

Aaron Rodgers had absolutely no obligation to answer that one journalist's question about whether he was vaccinated or not. A "no comment" or "I choose not to disclose at this time" response would have been much more sufficient than "I'm immunized", which the media blew way out of proportion.

but of course, he didn't understand his own HIPAA rights.
You really just typed all that and didn't say nothing new or object or disprove what I said...

Show me one case where healthcare workers, doctors, & therapists disclose patient info without consent?

And no businesses are not covered in hipaa, only Healthcare providers...

If YOU disclose your status, its not covered under hipaa...

And jobs requiring a vaccine status to work there is not against Hipaa cause you dont HAVE TO work there. And YOU HAVE A CHOICE to disclose or not.

2 hrs ago '16        #3268
 datVAkid said
You really just typed all that and didn't say nothing new or object or disprove what I said...
either you're trolling or being deliberately obtuse

Show me one case where healthcare workers, doctors, & therapists disclose patient info without consent?
no.

literally no one here said that they could. if said incident ever occurred, they most likely were fired and/or sued.

And no businesses are not covered in hipaa, only Healthcare providers...
WRONG.

If YOU disclose your status, its not covered under hipaa...
I literally just said that

And jobs requiring a vaccine status to work there is not against Hipaa cause you dont HAVE TO work there. And YOU HAVE A CHOICE to disclose or not.
oh so you do have a choice now?

which is it?

you're trying so hard to make an argument with me that you're contradicting yourself without any concrete proof whatsoever.

HIPAA legislation has evolved significantly since its earliest incarnation. Not only has the language of the Act been modified to address advances in technology, but the scope of the Act has been extended to cover Business a*sociates – third party service providers that perform a function on behalf of a HIPAA-Covered Entity that involves the use or disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).

The HIPAA regulations are policed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services’ Office for Civil Rights (OCR). State Attorneys General can also take action against Covered Entities and Business a*sociates found not to be in compliance with HIPAA. Both OCR and State Attorneys General have the authority to impose financial penalties on Covered Entities and Business a*sociates for violations of HIPAA.

In addition to the original purpose of HIPAA, the way in which it is implemented is constantly changing to accommodate advances in technology and changes to working practices – both of which have resulted in new threats to patient privacy and the security of PHI. For example, the original HIPAA legislation was drafted eight years before Facebook came into existence and eleven years before the first iPhone was released.

Therefore, since the original Privacy Rule, there have been a number of new HIPAA Rules plus frequent guidance has been issued by OCR regarding how Covered Entities and Business a*sociates should address issues such as BYOD policies, cloud computing and Workplace Wellness Programs.
OCR guidance has also gone digital with the release of the Listserv application.

Much of the original language of HIPAA has remained unaltered because, despite the changing technological landscape, it was written to cover a great number of diverse scenarios. Therefore, whether a Covered Entity is a medical center maintaining patient records or an insurance company transferring the healthcare rights of an individual who is changing jobs, the purpose of HIPAA remains the same as it did in 1996.

let's see how many hula hoops of fire you'll jump through to justify why Aaron Rodgers was "required" to answer that journalist asking about his vaccination status

hint hint:
[spoiler - click to view]

+1   

2 hrs ago '20        #3269

1 min ago '20        #3270
Philippines���� Young Victim
Fully Vaccinated
After 2nd dose 1week later he suffered extreme headache was admitted to the hospital but unfortunately he died
The family has big regrets

Rest in Peace

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  29
Article inside Least reliable car brands
225 comments
21 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+59online now  23
Video inside Kendrick really went crazy
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+37online now  19
What’s so special about the “Off-White” brand?
103 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  9
Article inside Crypto meets the real world
91 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy