Kanye West talks about Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson at LA TURKEY DRIVE

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
-61  198
118 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 6 days ago '13        #151
diamondsxmoney 
Props total: 21754 21 K  Slaps total: 934 934
 Learnism said
All black dudes that marry and date outside their races all act weird like this.

BraveSoleXIII said
Not all. I know a few solid dudes who don’t act anything like this. But I get what you mean. sh*t is cringe.

+1   

6 days ago '12        #152
djgist 
Props total: 6882 6 K  Slaps total: 1434 1 K
Kanye is Lost and needs to be on meds. Everyone enabling him meanwhile his wife has filed for divorce and clearly moved on.
+1   

6 days ago '05        #153
dizzle trizzle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18777 18 K  Slaps total: 1598 1 K
all that pressure gonna turn kanye into lamar

+2   

6 days ago '15        #154
POPQUiZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12379 12 K  Slaps total: 1736 1 K
Ye going out bad, it’s been downhill since Yeezus for the man

She’s moved on and made it public, Ye don’t go out like this

6 days ago '15        #155
POPQUiZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12379 12 K  Slaps total: 1736 1 K
 Dredagod7920 said
He must be doing something right if he got all these bi*ches on his arm.
He’s famous and is on SNL dude

6 days ago '20        #156
LordRupertEvert 
Props total: 7365 7 K  Slaps total: 463 463
 Souloh said
At a turkey drive? them people get enough problems already. Why the fu*k would he subject these people to his billionaire marital problems.
I was thinking the same thing while listening lol

6 days ago '06        #157
1 of 1 Houston 
Props total: 22048 22 K  Slaps total: 1906 1 K
 TrillestTalk404 said
Don't Kanye got a new bi*ch anyways???

Besides.. We already know Kanye don't mind Kim getting fu*ked by someone else. He's admitted that he watches Kim & Ray J's s*x tape

Kanye a wild boy lol

That early 99-2003 Exctasy hit different.
fu*k a molly. Kim had that xtc jaw going too.
+2   

6 days ago '16        #158
PaidNFullMMM 
Props total: 1109 1 K  Slaps total: 173 173
 TrillestTalk404 said
Don't Kanye got a new bi*ch anyways???

Besides.. We already know Kanye don't mind Kim getting fu*ked by someone else. He's admitted that he watches Kim & Ray J's s*x tape

Kanye a wild boy lol

Who is she? She fire.. move on Ye!
+1   

6 days ago '21        #159
Learnism  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 11563 11 K  Slaps total: 3304 3 K
 MdotWilly said
You sound like a scorned bi*ch .speak for who you kno that act like that . y’all c can’t bag who you want so mad lol and hate or make up theories regarding other men . That’s that weird behavior.I’m a black man with Puerto Rican co parent so yea imma take it personal. You sound like a bi*ch
You do realize I said black man who date outside their race, right? Puerto Rican and Black are the same people.

Lord, this n*gga thinks he is dating outside of his race because he is with a Puerto Rican chick. Boy, tell your family to put the grill away and pull the book shelf out. Got damn!

6 days ago '19        #160
Dredagod7920 
Props total: 553 553  Slaps total: 100 100
 POPQUiZ said
He’s famous and is on SNL dude
Famous part I know but didn’t know he was on SNL. That’s why he’s funny all women loves funny dudes!

6 days ago '07        #161
killahkazi 
Props total: 5008 5 K  Slaps total: 386 386
 Shifty said
If it was really that much of a problem then they should've never took the fu*king food then. It's that simple....it ain't like he rubbing the fact he helping them out in their faces.

I don't know about you, but I taking anything from a person I don't like. Those people didn't have a problem with Kanye speech, all they saw was that Kanye showed up....but yall really trying to say how a n*gga should give back. I'm guessing what yall really want is the n*gga to keep everything to himself, and not give sh*t at all.

The fu*k out of here man, yall be making bullsh*t up in your mind...only in your minds tho, because nobody would listen to you in RL...and that's a*suming yall have any social skills in the first place.

Yall make bullsh*t up, and when someone tells you how stupid it is, y'all ATTEMPT to justify it.

Yall can twist facts, and defend all of that stupid sh*t yall posting - you ain't fooling me. Your problem is the goofy n*gga staring back at you in the mirror.
Damn, starting to rant like your lord and savior Kanye. Lol. Didn't I say he had a 1000 outlets to bi*ch about his crazy thoughts that I'm sure you think is interesting for whatever reason? Drink Champs gave him like 3 hours of just venting about this same BS. Maybe you should go watch that instead.

But whatever bro. I like a lot of his music too and I'm not saying he's evil or anything, I just think it's a bit of a d*ck move and pretty selfish. Maybe you'll get his d*ck out of your throat long enough to see that one day

6 days ago '19        #162
Fsu91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1365 1 K  Slaps total: 134 134
 likwitcrewmembe said
Seems like kim is attracted to bi polar people. Says alot about her since she is dr Atlanta top 3 client

Nah shes a 41 year old mother of several kids

You think she would be wit kanye or pete back in 2007

Shes just humbled now

Last edited by Fsu91; 11-25-2021 at 06:52 PM..

6 days ago '19        #163
Fsu91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1365 1 K  Slaps total: 134 134
 Poncho520 said
Kim messy as hell rolling around with that boy and she still married. They got money to divide and keep it moving. She must be holding out for a Vanessa Bryant pay out. She using that boy the same way jada did August. My family went to see Dave Chappelle at Radio city he had the SNL all stars open for him. Pete's stand up was so long and boring it put my pops to sleep. Smh
Say what u want but kim went hard for kanye

Kanye messed it up wit his crazy thoughts , i jus hope dude dont get suicidal when the smoke clears , cuz she not goin back to him
+1   

6 days ago '17        #164
Poncho520 
Props total: 18317 18 K  Slaps total: 1328 1 K
 Fsu91 said
Say what u want but kim went hard for kanye

Kanye messed it up wit his crazy thoughts , i jus hope dude dont get suicidal when the smoke clears , cuz she not goin back to him
Your right though

4 days ago '04        #165
MdotWilly 
Props total: 306 306  Slaps total: 102 102
 Learnism said
You do realize I said black man who date outside their race, right? Puerto Rican and Black are the same people.

Lord, this n*gga thinks he is dating outside of his race because he is with a Puerto Rican chick. Boy, tell your family to put the grill away and pull the book shelf out. Got damn!
n*ggas always wanna get technical.. we ain’t the same where I’m from very much different by a long shot Not tryna hear all that sh*t yes there’s Afro latinas and all that long removed stuff but not where I live at.stop acting like you refer to them as our people foh . You still sound like a bi*ch

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  32
Article inside Least reliable car brands
229 comments
22 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+38online now  17
What’s so special about the “Off-White” brand?
104 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+61online now  17
Video inside Kendrick really went crazy
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+126online now  5
Young Thug fans flood Walmart on Cleveland Ave after rumor he'd pay for everyt..
147 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy