11/24/21 AEW Dynamite: Thanksgiving Eve Edition

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
-61  200
118 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BXWF

New replies show every 20 seconds
 6 days ago '16        #326
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 52856 52 K  Slaps total: 3032 3 K
 Gutts said
Just teased it, didnt go through it tho.
teasing it is even better. this might turn out to be a great storyline…….

the gut wrenching part to me is that sooner than later 2 Fast and 2 Fuego probably has to come to an end….
+1   

6 days ago '16        #327
smokeytheblunt2 
Cody and BD and their on going battle against tunnels……

kinda surprised that Cody can’t just go back to the middle of the stage and exist the same way that he enters……
+1   

6 days ago '04        #328
biggz 
Props total: 16610 16 K  Slaps total: 3427 3 K
WWE on their mind 24/7 rent free

6 days ago '18        #329
Infamous1 
Props total: 14773 14 K  Slaps total: 4114 4 K
 smokeytheblunt2 said
no…….
AEW is just so underwhelming at this point and im rooting for them cuz the wrestling industry needs it. They dropped the ball with Daniel Bryan, Punk, and Adam Cole debuts except that Omega vs. Brian match should have just made that ppv. The Adam Page Kenny Omega feud should have happened a year ago. Jericho and MJFs stable are so wack and Team Taz isnt much better besides Ricky Starks.

6 days ago '04        #330
Vince McMahon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 38169 38 K  Slaps total: 972 972
 biggz said
WWE on their mind 24/7 rent free
A lot of the fan base loves it. Everyone takes shots at whoever is in the #1 spot.

ECW would always take swipes at the two bigger companies. WWF would do it to WCW once they signed Hogan.

WWE will make a public jab here and there (Pissant Company, Blood and Guts Promotion) but don't have to nor should they. #1 doesn't need to make a fuss over #2.
+1   

6 days ago '16        #331
smokeytheblunt2 
 Infamous1 said
AEW is just so underwhelming at this point and im rooting for them cuz the wrestling industry needs it. They dropped the ball with Daniel Bryan, Punk, and Adam Cole debuts except that Omega vs. Brian match should have just made that ppv. The Adam Page Kenny Omega feud should have happened a year ago. Jericho and MJFs stable are so wack and Team Taz isnt much better besides Ricky Starks.
i disagree but it’s your opinion……..
+2   

6 days ago '15        #332
Purgatory 
Props total: 35054 35 K  Slaps total: 2592 2 K
 Vince McMahon said
A lot of the fan base loves it. Everyone takes shots at whoever is in the #1 spot.

ECW would always take swipes at the two bigger companies. WWF would do it to WCW once they signed Hogan.

WWE will make a public jab here and there (Pissant Company, Blood and Guts Promotion) but don't have to nor should they. #1 doesn't need to make a fuss over #2.
Revamping their developmental show because they weren't able to beat AEW also counts as a jab, a jab to their own face.
+2   

6 days ago '05        #333
Muggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19167 19 K  Slaps total: 5386 5 K
yo that fan that hit the chick ref in the head with the belt is the real star lol that was crazy, bi*ch was tryin her hardest not to cry and pretend to pay attention to a ballet of fake f*ghting. then this other n*gga grabs the sh*t and throws it under the ring like an angry parent “now nobody gets the belt!!” and the fans booed him lol that was some classic sh*t

6 days ago '05        #334
Muggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19167 19 K  Slaps total: 5386 5 K
 Infamous1 said
lol ricky starks is a fukin homo. that’s who u got? the n*gga that comes out dancin in his speedo? do u girl

6 days ago '20        #335
Jikkles 
Props total: 1204 1 K  Slaps total: 101 101
 smokeytheblunt2 said
i’m getting worried about the other side…….

it’s gone from funny, confusing to concerning. i’ll read the raw recaps on wrestletalk for some laughs but jesus fu*king christ, it’s like they’re actively pushing their fans away. and here’s where it worrisome, a lot of these fans that they turn away aren’t looking for a new promotion to watch, they’re going to be done as fans. don’t get me wrong i wouldn’t be excited at a giant influx of toxic fans that have to be told what to like but it’s fu*king horrible for wrestling……

part of me is thinking fu*k them, it’s been a long time coming, they did it to themselves but ultimately no competition is bad. especially if that competition is wwe. the worst part i can see vince not wanting another war and thinking fu*k it, the ultimate win is to just k*ll the business entirely……..which could possibly happen if they fall too far from grace……
Wrestletalk is my sh*t. Jam that jam my g
+1   

6 days ago '16        #336
smokeytheblunt2 
 Jikkles said
Wrestletalk is my sh*t. Jam that jam my g
Olie, Tempest and Simon from WhaCulture>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*does the subscription crab*

6 days ago '16        #337
smokeytheblunt2 
 Vince McMahon said

let’s keep it all the 100, the biggest reason fans of every company love to sh*t on wwe is because of their fans who have always had fly sh*t to say about every promotion that’s ever existed. it’s their own fault really……
+1   

6 days ago '04        #338
 Purgatory said
Revamping their developmental show because they weren't able to beat AEW also counts as a jab, a jab to their own face.
That was HHH making a big deal about #2 and then making WWE look inferior. That's the type of fu*kery that Bischoff would do.

Vince had to go pretty much scorched earth with NXT after that. Squashed then fired the last 2 NXT champs and was about to basically retire Adam Cole.

Vince probably slaps the sh*t out of Hunter at least once a day over that
+2   

6 days ago '04        #339
 smokeytheblunt2 said
let’s keep it all the 100, the biggest reason fans of every company love to sh*t on wwe is because of their fans who have always had fly sh*t to say about every promotion that’s ever existed. it’s their own fault really……
To me and you, yeah. But there's a whole generation of fans who never saw a big league alternative to WWE. All they know is WWE and when AEW goes in on WWE they're shocked.
+1   

6 days ago '16        #340
smokeytheblunt2 
 Vince McMahon said
That was HHH making a big deal about #2 and then making WWE look inferior. That's the type of fu*kery that Bischoff would do.

Vince had to go pretty much scorched earth with NXT after that. Squashed then fired the last 2 NXT champs and was about to basically retire Adam Cole.

Vince probably slaps the sh*t out of Hunter at least once a day over that
the other part to that imo is that in vince’s mind Hunters loss meant that vince still has it and that his way, was, is and always will be the only way despite all evidence thats it’s not………

now vince can ignore all the critical and fan acclaim NXT had……..

his ego can’t take it that Hunter is better equipped at what vince does than vince is……
+1   

6 days ago '16        #341
smokeytheblunt2 
 Vince McMahon said
To me and you, yeah. But there's a whole generation of fans who never saw a big league alternative to WWE. All they know is WWE and when AEW goes in on WWE they're shocked.
you’re right. there’s a generation that never saw how petty the Monday Night Wars got…….

but technically Hunter fired the first shot with the pissant comment which is definitely up there with a “marathon not a sprint” and “that will put butts in seats”……..
+2   

5 days ago '06        #342
Haereticus 
Props total: 382 382  Slaps total: 10 10
Not sure I can recall a more perfect opening segment. Incredible.

Said often, but it really is terrifying how fu*king good MJF is.

5 days ago '04        #343
biggz 
Props total: 16610 16 K  Slaps total: 3427 3 K
 Vince McMahon said

AEW been taking shots at WWE for the longest ever since the Twitch scandal.

I can only remember Vince talking bad about AEW once when he said AEW can have some more of their talent when he releases more.

Oh yeah I forgot he said AEW isn't even on WCW level.

5 days ago '04        #344
 smokeytheblunt2 said
you’re right. there’s a generation that never saw how petty the Monday Night Wars got…….

but technically Hunter fired the first shot with the pissant comment which is definitely up there with a “marathon not a sprint” and “that will put butts in seats”……..
Unoffically this started way before that

+1   

5 days ago '16        #345
smokeytheblunt2 
 Vince McMahon said
Unoffically this started way before that

technically that might not have happened if there were no “cease and desist” letters…….
+1   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  32
Article inside Least reliable car brands
229 comments
22 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+38online now  17
What’s so special about the “Off-White” brand?
104 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+61online now  17
Video inside Kendrick really went crazy
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+126online now  5
Young Thug fans flood Walmart on Cleveland Ave after rumor he'd pay for everyt..
147 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy