Nov 10 - Reporter Uncovers History-Changing Manson Family Connections to CIA and Hollywood

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 days ago '06        #126
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 12513 12 K  Slaps total: 1364 1 K
 AmillionMo said
He brainwashed tho...africans are the only humans. He's talking jungle but that isn't true either. I hate when white people don't know who actually taught them how to do all those things he attributed to them being the teachers. God's over the earth, not just the 'jungle'. He thought we have 3x more capacity for fear and Also for pain. Let's say that is true. That means we would have 3x more capacity PERIOD!
I think as far as the jungle I think he means how the system is set up now to favour the weak man with politics and policies. It really isn't just survival of the fittest where you have to hunt and be exposed to natural dangers daily. So with that heightened capacity for fear is a larger capacity for love and ability to over come to go on living. We did many great things and brought forth new ideas, because from fear comes building a house, they say love creates a safe place. So I can see that being a motivation out of fear. But he's def wrong with who taught who what.

We were taught to forget our divine nature.

I notice with certain people they actually have no fear which is a liability. Not in the way you'd think but those people will walk out into the street, eat their own sh*t and all kinds of debauchery because they don't have the proper fear for the natural order of things. Almost like sub-human people. But over time they realize their differences and watch situations and learn to mimic real emotion. Almost like they are dead inside but just pretending.

I knew a dude like that from a kid, no one liked him he was jut foul and not pleasurable as a person at all. Fast forward to our adult years, dude is on the street with a team. Because that lack of fear for a time seems like a strength and they are able to make people admire their "courage". So they get followers who think the leader cares for them.

I been in too many situations with people like that and they hate when someone comes around who actually cares and try to put people on the right path. They will try to destroy your reputation or even murk you to keep their order and status quo.

This is the current state of the world almost like the capacity for love and fear has been diminished to a point.

We're too comfortable in this current system and as the Lord see's it, it's time for change.

It's a systematic plan to take the strong man out, it's been going on since inception.
+2   

3 days ago '17        #127
92baby 
space
space
Props total: 32407 32 K  Slaps total: 5189 5 K
 smokeytheblunt2 said
it really was all about egos.............

and it differs from local agency to local agency, as far as their relationships with the local pd goes. in NYC they used to not fu*k with each other at all, in Boston theres still a ton of tension and mistrust, around here they seem to work together but I live in a small, drug riddled area that's along one of the biggest drug routes in the country so they have common goals..........
And that's why they'll never beat the best criminals

Cops f*ghting uphill battles since day one

But that doesnt mean the sun doesnt shine on a dogs a*s every now and again
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 days ago '18        #128
niruggg 
space
space
Props total: 29218 29 K  Slaps total: 3015 3 K
 Tommy Bundy said
Why does everything come down to race with you guys?

Anyways, the contents of the article doesn't surprise me one bit. "Conspiracy theorists" have been saying this for years.
Do you know the slightest fu*king bit about Charles Manson and what the plan for the Tate–LaBianca murders were

everything in this fu*king country comes down to race because this fu*king country is rooted and based in fu*king racism
+2   

3 days ago '16        #129
smokeytheblunt2 
space
space
Props total: 24899 24 K  Slaps total: 1251 1 K
 92baby said
And that's why they'll never beat the best criminals

Cops f*ghting uphill battles since day one

But that doesnt mean the sun doesnt shine on a dogs a*s every now and again
idk bro, for the most part they kinda do...........

unless its high level drug trafficking(high as in cartel level high)..........

as somebody who has an interest in the mob and high level gangsters in general I've watched or heard about most of their downfalls.......

every local guy thats ever made a ton of money has gotten hit except for a couple and I'll never understand how one of them has lucked out how he has.......

when it comes to the game everybody involved is f*ghting an uphill battle from the players to the cops...........
+1   

3 days ago '17        #130
92baby 
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
idk bro, for the most part they kinda do...........

unless its high level drug trafficking(high as in cartel level high)..........

as somebody who has an interest in the mob and high level gangsters in general I've watched or heard about most of their downfalls.......

every local guy thats ever made a ton of money has gotten hit except for a couple and I'll never understand how one of them has lucked out how he has.......

when it comes to the game everybody involved is f*ghting an uphill battle from the players to the cops...........
You're right

I
+1   

3 days ago '16        #131
smokeytheblunt2 
space
space
 92baby said
You're right

I
there’s def exceptions but not a lot off the top of my head.......

Tony Accardo was the boss of the Chi Outfit for like 40 years and never spent a day in jail despite going all the way back to Capone and being his gunman......

i think Frank Mathews got away........

these cases are few and far in between tho.......

3 days ago '18        #132
The Playboy 
space
space
Props total: 6586 6 K  Slaps total: 4800 4 K
slapped for no cliff notes

3 days ago '17        #133
92baby 
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
there’s def exceptions but not a lot off the top of my head.......

Tony Accardo was the boss of the Chi Outfit for like 40 years and never spent a day in jail despite going all the way back to Capone and being his gunman......

i think Frank Mathews got away........

these cases are few and far in between tho.......
Yes this is true are you gonna write a book about this sh*t one day?

Some sort of organized crime
+2   

3 days ago '16        #134
smokeytheblunt2 
space
space
 92baby said
Yes this is true are you gonna write a book about this sh*t one day?

Some sort of organized crime
probably not but that’s a pretty good idea...........

3 days ago '17        #135
92baby 
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
probably not but that’s a pretty good idea...........
You should you seem pretty passionate about the sh*t

Get into movies fu*k idk
+1   

2 days ago '19        #136
DrakeSavage 
space
space
space
Props total: 172 172  Slaps total: 64 64
 Rudboi said
I honestly don’t know much about a lot of these domestic terrorists and serial k*llers. I was more fascinated/disturbed by the millions of whites that sympathize and idolize them. I came across a YouTube video about leather face. The guy was an animal and a thug but I was shocked when I read the comment section. Everyone was sympathizing with him. They blamed his parents. They blamed society. They try to paint these thugs and criminals as evil geniuses that were decent people but forced into A life of crime by external forces. Its pretty disgusting.

The crack epidemic vs the modern day drug epidemic is similar. Now that whites have become the face of drug addiction it’s no longer a criminal issue but a “national health crisis”. These people aren’t criminals. They are “victims” that need our help. We can’t blame them. We have to blame the pharmacist and the drug dealer. We can’t expect them to be responsible for their own actions. Society is sympathizing with these criminal junkies. In some towns it’s gotten so bad they initiated BS programs like “help. Not handcuffs”. It’s deplorable. The only reason they are talking drug legalization and prison reform is because whites have become the main ones doing drugs.
i a*sume you are a white guy trolling.

2 days ago '19        #137
Rudboi 
space
space
space
Props total: 666 666  Slaps total: 90 90
 DrakeSavage said
i a*sume you are a white guy trolling.
I a*sume you pee sitting down

2 days ago '19        #138
DrakeSavage 
space
space
space
 Rudboi said
I a*sume you pee sitting down
my first reaction was how the kids say nowadays, yikes. thats my initial reaction bc you seemed to young to know your own culture, like just simply hiphop. but then i a*sume you know better and you give eminem all this credit purposely. as part of your game plan lol. just like you give this perception of obsessive or inspiration, whatever your deal is with white serial k*llers. i a*sume you are making fun of your slim jesuses, or as some would say whites who act black.

i think what youve done is spun a situation where you flipped white supremacy 101. which is they are savages, have no family or community values. in a way that will get black people to agree with you bc it will make them look stupid. for example it gives eminem credibility lol. which is hilarious in itself. as if he did anything new. then the whole thing is a cornering argument for white supremacy against the black community for the past 100 years. the idolizing of characters that are detrimental to your society. which is a main argument going on to this day. remember when 2pac and nwa and them was all the enemy of the state. remember enemy of the state. lol.

edit, also the way you jump to peeing sitting down. the fear of your masculinity being taken away from you. i bet youre an incel lol. super protective of that sh*t, very fearful. women do this and i am mad. lol women use the things they were given to advance their lives and it pisses me off. lol i know your type.

lol also i didnt catch that at first. but thats like a straight trigger. right. we all agree. is that guy recruiting. not only is he doing those things i described up top but he can fish out white people who disagree and say wtf is wrong with you are you a girl. man up.

Last edited by DrakeSavage; 11-11-2019 at 08:28 AM..

2 days ago '19        #139
Rudboi 
space
space
space
 DrakeSavage said
my first reaction was how the kids say nowadays, yikes. thats my initial reaction bc you seemed to young to know your own culture, like just simply hiphop. but then i a*sume you know better and you give eminem all this credit purposely. as part of your game plan lol. just like you give this perception of obsessive or inspiration, whatever your deal is with white serial k*llers. i a*sume you are making fun of your slim jesuses, or as some would say whites who act black.

i think what youve done is spun a situation where you flipped white supremacy 101. which is they are savages, have no family or community values. in a way that will get black people to agree with you bc it will make them look stupid. for example it gives eminem credibility lol. which is hilarious in itself. as if he did anything new. then the whole thing is a cornering argument for white supremacy against the black community for the past 100 years. the idolizing of characters that are detrimental to your society. which is a main argument going on to this day. remember when 2pac and nwa and them was all the enemy of the state. remember enemy of the state. lol.
What in the blue hell are you rambling about? Instead of considering my point, which most people seem to agree with, you try to find some deeper secret meaning? You use the old played out tactic of diverting attention. “I can’t debunk his critique of white criminality so let me bring up black people, hip-hop, Nwa, 2pac....etc”. You’re that old white male who get’s caught red handed so he responds with “what about black on black crime?”. I’m not hear to talk about black crime. I’m not here to talk about hip-hop (which has been controlled by white Jews for the majority of its existence). Those things have been talked about non-stop for the last several decades. I’m here to address the big white elephant in the room. A discussion that has been swept under the rug for far to long.

2 days ago '19        #140
DrakeSavage 
space
space
space
 Rudboi said
What in the blue hell are you rambling about? Instead of considering my point, which most people seem to agree with, you try to find some deeper secret meaning? You use the old played out tactic of diverting attention. “I can’t debunk his critique of white criminality so let me bring up black people, hip-hop, Nwa, 2pac....etc”. You’re that old white male who get’s caught red handed so he responds with “what about black on black crime?”. I’m not hear to talk about black crime. I’m not here to talk about hip-hop (which has been controlled by white Jews for the majority of its existence). Those things have been talked about non-stop for the last several decades. I’m here to address the big white elephant in the room. A discussion that has been swept under the rug for far to long.
my goodness you are lost. you dont want to talk about stuff that you brought up.

2 days ago '19        #141
Rudboi 
space
space
space
 DrakeSavage said
my goodness you are lost. you dont want to talk about stuff that you brought up.
Lady, you need to work on your reading comprehension. Good day, ma’am.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  36
What Happens To You Just Before You Die?
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  34
Nov 13 -LIVE 10am Official PEACH MINT Extortion Hearings DAY ONE (Bill Taylor ..
924 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+55online now  33
Someone assign Vlad to find out what happened to Master WD Fard (NOI founder) ..
101 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+53online now  15
Video inside Netflix shuts twitter down with the Selena Series Trailer
105 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy