2020 Mercedes-Maybach S650 BRABUS 900 - Interior and Exterior Details

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '16        #51
popogogo 
space
space
Props total: 17444 17 K  Slaps total: 668 668
 016z said
Warranty and lease, but the fact remains you really gotta be sh*tting out the money. Seen a dude on YouTube say the infotainment in his
s63 went out the sh*t was like 5g his breaks was like 2600
Damn that thang is hard as the fu*k!

Smash it for a year, 2 years max and then on to the next one.

I got a dailey I drive and a long list of exoticals I've leased and swaped out for fun in the evening and on the weekends. You name it, I've had it.

+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #52
Claudinho69 
space
space
Props total: 3044 3 K  Slaps total: 419 419
Can prob buy it in 2027 for 40k

2 weeks ago '14        #53
TooFatToFish 
space
space
Props total: 15021 15 K  Slaps total: 3641 3 K
 Brucebaner2 said
Wait, are you saying the person that buys it for a 1/3 of the price is the dummy? Not the one that pays full price for it to depreciate (not as bad as other vehicles) as it rolls off the lot? I've purchased a few luxury rides as a second owner and Ive been pretty lucky. I will NEVER pay full price a brand new car. The only exception to this was the new Gwagon this year. I tried to wait but I could not.
how does the G drive?

2 weeks ago '06        #54
Lil Wayne 
space
space
Props total: 22595 22 K  Slaps total: 8864 8 K
I saw a Maybach at a gas station last April. Old lady by her self pumping gas. I asked her if I could see the inside. She let me sit in the back. Its ridiculous
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #55
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 21307 21 K  Slaps total: 4286 4 K
 tre0624 said
bro u are crazy. if u think people dont buy sh*t they cant afford just cause they got money. motherfu*kers be having million dollar homes living check to check in this world. why u think soon as they lose there job they cant make there mortgage or car payment

stop thinking having enough money to afford a maybach equates to living without debt or struggling. The money u make doesn't change your habits. if u was making $15 a hour and u was spending all that sh*t that wont change cause u make 500k a year bro
You ain’t wrong, my dude. But I would imagine it’s very rare at that price point. It’s not a Hellcat. When you’re dealing with these $200K Benzes it’s a very different vetting process because the MBFS is exposed at that point. They don’t just lease those to just anybody. Most Benz dealers don’t even stock AMGs above an E-Class.

When I got my CL (I was based in FL at the time)...They did a dealer swap for one in Chicago which isn’t uncommon at all, but what was unusual is they wouldn’t even put it on the truck until I wired them $26K down.

On top of that the credit approval almost didn’t go through at the time because I was self-employed and not making as much on paper as I was bringing home. They actually signed off on my lease because of my payment history on my trade-in and because they asked for additional security deposit down and for my girl to co-sign the sh*t.

Having said that, tomorrow isn’t promised
money wise, but I can a*sure you the due diligence they go through at those price points are no joke.

Literally the lease payment only makes financial sense for them if they get the car back with a certain amount of miles in a certain condition so it can go into their certified pre-owned stock.

PRo said
Player move is copping the old CL coupe
They renamed them s class coupes in 2015, anything before that is a CL...
A 2013-14 can be had for the player price
And they still modern and super exclusive big body coupes.
Only other 2 doors I'd consider are the continental and the db9 from that era. The Benz the easiest to maintain outta the 3 though
Problem is it wasn’t just a rebadge, the chassis/body is different between the C216 and the C217 Benzes. Night and day. I had a 2013 CL63 and it was noticeably bigger than the current S63 Coupe. I don’t even think my CL had the Airmatic suspension yet.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 10-30-2019 at 08:08 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #56
arms 
space
space
Props total: 8179 8 K  Slaps total: 1165 1 K
 realgunta said
nice to see that a lot of you in here are fans of the S-Class Coupe

for me its the best large body 2 door vehicle out.

apparently the sales for it have been very low though. MB isnt planning on continuing that line.
They getting rid of the coupes too??? I thought it was just the V12 engines they were dropping.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #57
realgunta  OP
space
space
Props total: 67110 67 K  Slaps total: 3806 3 K
 arms said
They getting rid of the coupes too??? I thought it was just the V12 engines they were dropping.
im not sure if they are getting rid of V12 engines, but they are not gonna continue the S-Class Coupe. That sucks though, its a very cool car in many aspects.

speaking of that, i wonder if dealerships have any "deals" on S-Class Coupes since sales are so low?

2 weeks ago '14        #58
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
 arms said
Even my dealer doesn’t know for sure, but the V12’s are going away, yeah. I’ve been told they’re trying to start pushing SL & GT more.

I’m torn on it because I always wanted one and they sound incredible. The sound is literally one of a kind. But power wise there’s not a ton of upside to 12 cylinders even over 6 at this point when you add the forced induction and or hybrid power to the powertrain. The trend seems to be efficiency and doing more with less.

Even in Formula One, they’re making over 1000hp now with a 1.6L V6 (turbo hybrid). What’s the upside to a v12 besides sound? Mercedes has dominated F1 for the last 6 years and it would send a pretty mixed signal for that technology to not start making it’s way into these road cars.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 10-30-2019 at 08:24 PM..

2 weeks ago '19        #59
PRo 
space
space
space
Props total: 1311 1 K  Slaps total: 166 166
 realgunta said
im not sure if they are getting rid of V12 engines, but they are not gonna continue the S-Class Coupe. That sucks though, its a very cool car in many aspects.

speaking of that, i wonder if dealerships have any "deals" on S-Class Coupes since sales are so low?
Electric is the wave
Them big 12s are dinosaurs my dude.
Europe is making them obsolete even more than the u.s with their admissions...

They are what i think is a lil 25 year investment in what cars are going to be collectors items in the future though imo
If you have the garage space, and the disposable income, cop one of these older v12s (mid 2000s) and park that bi*ch. By the time we're old men they maybe worth what these 70s Porsches Rarris are going for today
Just a thought
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #60
PRo 
space
space
space
Props total: 1311 1 K  Slaps total: 166 166
 FukHowYouFeel said
You ainít wrong, my dude. But I would imagine itís very rare at that price point. Itís not a Hellcat. When youíre dealing with these $200K Benzes itís a very different vetting process because the MBFS is exposed at that point. They donít just lease those to just anybody. Most Benz dealers donít even stock AMGs above an E-Class.

When I got my CL (I was based in FL at the time)...They did a dealer swap for one in Chicago which isnít uncommon at all, but what was unusual is they wouldnít even put it on the truck until I wired them $26K down.

On top of that the credit approval almost didnít go through at the time because I was self-employed and not making as much on paper as I was bringing home. They actually signed off on my lease because of my payment history on my trade-in and because they asked for additional security deposit down and for my girl to co-sign the sh*t.

Having said that, tomorrow isnít promised
money wise, but I can a*sure you the due diligence they go through at those price points are no joke.

Literally the lease payment only makes financial sense for them if they get the car back with a certain amount of miles in a certain condition so it can go into their certified pre-owned stock.

Problem is it wasnít just a rebadge, the chassis/body is different between the C216 and the C217 Benzes. Night and day. I had a 2013 CL63 and it was noticeably bigger than the current S63 Coupe. I donít even think my CL had the Airmatic suspension yet.

Definitely larger, more front legroom too
And from what I hear from my partner's at the dealers auction, the cl's are more reliable. Far more reliable, that's what i heard....
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #61
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
 PRo said
Definitely larger, more front legroom too
And from what I hear from my partner's at the dealers auction, the cl's are more reliable. Far more reliable, that's what i heard....
I truly loved that car and miss it. Just not that payment.

+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #62
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 400 400  Slaps total: 94 94
 popogogo said
Damn that thang is hard as the fu*k!

Smash it for a year, 2 years max and then on to the next one.

I got a dailey I drive and a long list of exoticals I've leased and swaped out for fun in the evening and on the weekends. You name it, I've had it.

That sounds like a good life my friend! Stay blessed and keep doing what you doing fool, maybe do it better.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #63
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 400 400  Slaps total: 94 94
 tre0624 said
bro u are crazy. if u think people dont buy sh*t they cant afford just cause they got money. motherfu*kers be having million dollar homes living check to check in this world. why u think soon as they lose there job they cant make there mortgage or car payment

stop thinking having enough money to afford a maybach equates to living without debt or struggling. The money u make doesn't change your habits. if u was making $15 a hour and u was spending all that sh*t that wont change cause u make 500k a year bro
Talking to another small business owner I just met last night smoking a blunt, we touched on that. Money comes and goes, just gotta make it fast if you really wanna ball
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #64
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
Props total: 4637 4 K  Slaps total: 1905 1 K
 TooFatToFish said
how does the G drive?
Not smoother than the range but pretty good for an SuV.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #65
popogogo 
space
space
Props total: 17444 17 K  Slaps total: 668 668
 016z said
That sounds like a good life my friend! Stay blessed and keep doing what you doing fool, maybe do it better.
I'm in my Tahoe or F150 during the day.

At night, I'm shining pheighboi.
No telling what's coming out the garage!

+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #66
realgunta  OP
space
space
Props total: 67110 67 K  Slaps total: 3806 3 K
 PRo said
Electric is the wave
Them big 12s are dinosaurs my dude.
Europe is making them obsolete even more than the u.s with their admissions...

They are what i think is a lil 25 year investment in what cars are going to be collectors items in the future though imo
If you have the garage space, and the disposable income, cop one of these older v12s (mid 2000s) and park that bi*ch. By the time we're old men they maybe worth what these 70s Porsches Rarris are going for today
Just a thought
yup, thats very possible
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #67
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 9004 9 K  Slaps total: 2271 2 K
I hate the rims. Totally gay.

1 week ago '17        #68
dubsax 
space
space
Props total: 33093 33 K  Slaps total: 3043 3 K
not a car you drive
its a car you get driven in.

1 week ago '05        #69
GST 
space
space
Props total: 5018 5 K  Slaps total: 730 730
 acefresh said
Thatís the most beautiful thing ive ever seen

Bruh you ainít lying. Tf was that in the trunk ?
+1   

1 week ago '04        #70
Myworld82 
space
space
Props total: 213 213  Slaps total: 3 3
 ahmadou1 said
sh*t, I got a c300, and someone backed into me, messing up my headlight.
Headlight was like 2k alone smh.
Thank God they paid for it
Yep. Had a freak accident with a trampoline rolling off a hill from a outdoor store, sh*t rolled right into the front of my S550. At first it looked like I just needed the main grille replaced (which was still $1200) and the two of the lower grilles, along with some repaint. They went to wash it when they thought they were done, realized the headlight was cracked. Another 2k. Property had to pay for it all with their insurance though.

Also, don't know what hit it, but my panoramic roof got cracked. I have the Magic Sky control too. Glass alone was $5k. Luckily, my insurance covered it, minus my deductible, smh.
+1   

1 week ago '09        #71
ahmadou1 
space
space
Props total: 31066 31 K  Slaps total: 3088 3 K
 Myworld82 said
Yep. Had a freak accident with a trampoline rolling off a hill from a outdoor store, sh*t rolled right into the front of my S550. At first it looked like I just needed the main grille replaced (which was still $1200) and the two of the lower grilles, along with some repaint. They went to wash it when they thought they were done, realized the headlight was cracked. Another 2k. Property had to pay for it all with their insurance though.

Also, don't know what hit it, but my panoramic roof got cracked. I have the Magic Sky control too. Glass alone was $5k. Luckily, my insurance covered it, minus my deductible, smh.
My biggest fear is the roof... Some kids were playing baseball and cracked my friends panoramic on his beamer and he couldn't track them down... Bruh had to pay out of pocket cuz his insurance didn't cover it. sh*t was like 8k including labor, rental car, etc.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  31
What Happens To You Just Before You Die?
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+55online now  30
Someone assign Vlad to find out what happened to Master WD Fard (NOI founder) ..
105 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  24
Nov 13 -LIVE 10am Official PEACH MINT Extortion Hearings DAY ONE (Bill Taylor ..
927 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+53online now  16
Video inside Netflix shuts twitter down with the Selena Series Trailer
105 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy