Flipping Phones

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x4   |  0 bx goons and 4 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '16        #26
TrapInBriks11  OP
space
space
space
Props total: 579 579  Slaps total: 45 45
 crawlingtulip said
Any tips on negotiating pricing?
Always follow up with a question to keep them engaged.
Tell them its locked and when u meet up look for anything to bring the price down

4 weeks ago '18        #27
PurpleRain 
space
space
Props total: 4117 4 K  Slaps total: 280 280
 TrapInBriks11 said
Anyone on here flip phones?
I been doing it for almost 2 years now. I make around 2-3 bands a month from it. Really good friend of mine basically got rich of it.
I did it as a high schooler when eBay was really popping. Id buy any smartphone unlock it and sell them for usually double. I dont do it anymore but kudos to you and your phone flipping endeavors!
+1   

3 weeks ago '09        #28
hindsite21 
space
space
space
Props total: 37 37  Slaps total: 7 7
 TrapInBriks11 said
Free sites dont show if the phone is locked or not usually. Sickw.com charges like .15 or something per check, drop 5 bucks on it thru paypal and you have enough for 20 phones. The one i would you use is s2. I no longer use it my friend has a bot he made that runs the imei for me now.
whaddup wit that bot though...
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #29
92baby 
space
space
Props total: 32404 32 K  Slaps total: 5189 5 K
 TrapInBriks11 said
Yea right now Ive just been looking through offerup. In my area, because yours may be different, Craigslist and facebook market suck. Letgo I would like to bi*ch smack the creators and 90% of everyone that uses it, basically a scammer and jackboy orgy. The way to scale it is by posting ads on all platforms, consistently. Eventually youll catch a few plugs and youll be making steady income just of them. DONT EVER BUY FROM SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO SHIP OR WANTS YOU TO SHIP. Its code for scammer loser idiot.
This is how you buy and sell drugs as well

You're welcome
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #30
TrapInBriks11  OP
space
space
space
 hindsite21 said
whaddup wit that bot though...
He wont capitalize from it cuz he is too busy
I tried.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #31
hindsite21 
space
space
space
Props total: 37 37  Slaps total: 7 7
 TrapInBriks11 said
He wont capitalize from it cuz he is too busy
I tried.
who dont want more bread

2 weeks ago '10        #32
bunun 
space
space
Props total: 4518 4 K  Slaps total: 496 496

2 weeks ago '19        #33
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
Props total: 306 306  Slaps total: 7 7
Cool so someone contacted me to sell an Apple Watch Series 5 44mm today

I did a price comparison and offered $430 he agreed.

I grabbed the pics he sent me and I listed it for $480

I met up with him at 2:30 paid for it met up with guy #2 at 2:45 and sold it.

$50 profit
_

Once you get people hitting you up it gets mad easier, I might hire a VA if I take it more serious.

How is everyone else's progress?
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #34
MELODY 
space
space
Props total: 7243 7 K  Slaps total: 9907 9 K
 TrapInBriks11 said
Free sites dont show if the phone is locked or not usually. Sickw.com charges like .15 or something per check, drop 5 bucks on it thru paypal and you have enough for 20 phones. The one i would you use is s2. I no longer use it my friend has a bot he made that runs the imei for me now.
iPhone Carrier S2 for $15 or GSMA Blacklisting Report Stolen S2?

2 weeks ago '16        #35
TrapInBriks11  OP
space
space
space
 MELODY said
iPhone Carrier S2 for $15 or GSMA Blacklisting Report Stolen S2?
I believe s2 is 15 cents the other one is to blacklist someones phone lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #36
NBA Brawler 
space
space
Props total: 4367 4 K  Slaps total: 140 140
I have a white iPhone XR 256GB that I got from eBay. It works and everything and hasn't been reported lost or stolen (I ran the IMEI on Swappa) but apparently it's still financed (locked to AT&T at the moment). How much you thing I can get for it?

2 weeks ago '05        #37
hbk83 
space
space
Props total: 4307 4 K  Slaps total: 1035 1 K
Don’t know where you guys are getting deals from. Made tons of offers nobody will budge near a profitable purchase amount. Cash in hand etc ...

2 weeks ago '19        #38
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
Props total: 306 306  Slaps total: 7 7
 hbk83 said
Dont know where you guys are getting deals from. Made tons of offers nobody will budge near a profitable purchase amount. Cash in hand etc ...
****FREE GAME****

Make an ad saying you buy new and used phones for cash, post on facebook marketplace or offerup in your area.

Include:
- A Phone Number
- Picture of Phone + Money
- A logo of a business with a catchy name (optional but gives more credibility)

People message me on Facebook messenger all the time trying to sell their stuff its pretty overwhelming tbh so be ready for that.

I highly suggest you get another number and don't give out your personal, CallRail does high quality numbers with a 14 day trial, just keep cycling numbers and redirect to your phone. When you connect with potentials give out your personal number then and tell them its your "direct line" this will also make another layer of credibility.

+3   

1 week ago '18        #39
Txheat 
space
space
space
Props total: 16314 16 K  Slaps total: 1570 1 K
 TrapInBriks11 said
Yea right now Ive just been looking through offerup. In my area, because yours may be different, Craigslist and facebook market suck. Letgo I would like to bi*ch smack the creators and 90% of everyone that uses it, basically a scammer and jackboy orgy. The way to scale it is by posting ads on all platforms, consistently. Eventually youll catch a few plugs and youll be making steady income just of them. DONT EVER BUY FROM SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO SHIP OR WANTS YOU TO SHIP. Its code for scammer loser idiot.
So do your plugs hit you up consistently to buy phones? Are they usually new or used?

Im looking for a plug for new phones at the moment in my area. I cant find sh*t.

1 week ago '08        #40
foestacks 
space
space
space
Props total: 2753 2 K  Slaps total: 399 399
 Txheat said
So do your plugs hit you up consistently to buy phones? Are they usually new or used?

Im looking for a plug for new phones at the moment in my area. I cant find sh*t.
I export phones every week
Iphones and Samsung new and used. PM me
+1   

1 week ago '18        #41
Txheat 
space
space
space
Props total: 16314 16 K  Slaps total: 1570 1 K
 foestacks said
Ill hit you up.

1 week ago '04        #42
NBA Brawler 
space
space
Props total: 4367 4 K  Slaps total: 140 140
 foestacks said
Hit me up too

1 week ago '16        #43
TrapInBriks11  OP
space
space
space
 hindsite21 said
who dont want more bread
Rich people. Ive been busy for the last two weeks getting phones. Im talking almost sun up to sundown, I literally had to sit down take a deep breath and figure out logistics in order to score all the phones. I have no time and I can just imagine him with a wife kids added to the mix. It really is true what big meech said people who dont have time have money. Since Ive seen a few people asking My homeboy buys the majority of the phones I get in cash, he pays me what buyers from Hong Kong pay. I can sell to Honk Kong myself but I would be making less. Because of paypal fees

Last edited by TrapInBriks11; 11-04-2019 at 05:14 AM..
+2   

1 week ago '08        #44
LegalTrappeRx 
space
space
Props total: 490 490  Slaps total: 23 23
Yeah. Imma have to get in on this. I’m so tired of this 9 to 5 lifestyle. My job pays well and we have great benefits, but I had what you could pretty much call an epiphany this past weekend. I can’t do this sh*t anymore.
+3   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+52online now  35
Video inside Netflix shuts twitter down with the Selena Series Trailer
105 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+34online now  30
Nov 13 -LIVE 10am Official PEACH MINT Extortion Hearings DAY ONE (Bill Taylor ..
895 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  26
What Happens To You Just Before You Die?
70 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+57online now  13
Anyone else notice how 50 never trolls The Game?
126 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy