Safe to say J Cole came in and stole this decade right at the end. He's the best of this e

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '15        #176
Clippyclipp 
space
space
space
Props total: 7160 7 K  Slaps total: 907 907
 MayneThaTruth2 said
I definitely say so. You cant be a fan of Hip Hop and not acknoweledge greatness. We never seen anything like the top 7. Everyone else is just using recycled styles. But everyone on the top ATG list are great and unique. Like DMX and Biggie. They not on that top 7 but they still great.

I look at Kdot and Cole as top 75 ATG. They may fall in that top 60 range!
Drake style is recycled as well he raps just like phonte but yíall drake fans will never admit it

1 month ago '10        #177
REG773 
space
space
space
Props total: 25001 25 K  Slaps total: 6796 6 K
Drake and its not close

1 month ago '18        #178
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 6130 6 K  Slaps total: 5972 5 K
 Clippyclipp said
Drake style is recycled as well he raps just like phonte but yíall drake fans will never admit it
If he raps like him, he is WAAAAY better and sharper. Drake doesnt sound like anyone who is better than him.

And he got a million voices, styles, flows. This dude aint no one dimensional rapper who sounds like someone in particular.

I notice that you have an obsession with Drake and trying to downplay his abilities. Even when I try to take the conversation to other rappers, you still harp on him.

And you were trying to lie about him having ghostwriters even when you knew that it was way overblown. You want to discredit him and act like he aint a goat.

Thats a disservice to the culture, because he put in way too much work, and its been 10yrs of him dominating.

1 month ago '15        #179
Clippyclipp 
space
space
space
Props total: 7160 7 K  Slaps total: 907 907
 MayneThaTruth2 said
If he raps like him, he is WAAAAY better and sharper. Drake doesnt sound like anyone who is better than him.

And he got a million voices, styles, flows. This dude aint no one dimensional rapper who sounds like someone in particular.

I notice that you have an obsession with Drake and trying to downplay his abilities. Even when I try to take the conversation to other rappers, you still harp on him.

And you were trying to lie about him having ghostwriters even when you knew that it was way overblown. You want to discredit him and act like he aint a goat.

Thats a disservice to the culture, because he put in way too much work, and its been 10yrs of him dominating.
No one is trying to lie about drake having writers fu*k the reference tracks itís a a known fact that he has writers that doesnít mean that drake canít write for himself. Itís the nature of the music business your a drake fan cool but donít get so caught up that you donít want except the truth drake has writers just like a ton of artists have writers that means nothing to me because I know how this industry works at the end of the day drake is in the business of making money with music. Trust and believe there is team of writers in every successful crew artists etc.

1 month ago '18        #180
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 6130 6 K  Slaps total: 5972 5 K
 Clippyclipp said
No one is trying to lie about drake having writers fu*k the reference tracks itís a a known fact that he has writers that doesnít mean that drake canít write for himself. Itís the nature of the music business your a drake fan cool but donít get so caught up that you donít want except the truth drake has writers just like a ton of artists have writers that means nothing to me because I know how this industry works at the end of the day drake is in the business of making money with music. Trust and believe there is team of writers in every successful crew artists etc.
The more you open your mouth, the more you embarrass yourself. You will say whatever lie you can think of to discredit the young goat.

What "fact" is known? You could only be talking about the proof that came out; the reference tracks. And they showed that everything was bullsh*t from the rip.

Im not a Drake fan, Im a Hip Hop fan and I have to give it up to the guy. You hate Drake but dont get caught up that you dont want to accept the truth. He the best in the game without a shadow of a doubt.

Drake is in the business of making nearly PERFECT music. Rapping his a*s off, and really stumping on the competition. But the thing is, their is no competition.

Not only is Kendrick and Cole very limited rappers, but they drop albums once every 4yrs damn near. Drake had a clear cut lane to drop projects once ever 15 months or so, and has the longest reign in the history of Hip Hop.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  44
Nov 13 -LIVE 10am Official PEACH MINT Extortion Hearings DAY ONE (Bill Taylor ..
875 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+57online now  41
Anyone else notice how 50 never trolls The Game?
126 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  29
What Happens To You Just Before You Die?
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+52online now  19
Video inside Netflix shuts twitter down with the Selena Series Trailer
104 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy