dark side of the ring...season 3 starts thursday may 6

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+24  88
106 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BXWF

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '04        #26
Big Stuwop 
Props total: 21184 21 K  Slaps total: 5118 5 K
Melanie Pillman meth head
+3   

1 week ago '11        #27
indagame 
Props total: 10640 10 K  Slaps total: 1014 1 K
 Vince McMahon said
I was a super fan from before I can remember to 05 (Eddie Guerrero's death). Always used to read the kayfabe magazines as a kid. I've been getting info from the internet since 97 (the net really started popping off years before that) and all of that news came directly from Keller and Meltzer's newsletters. Read a sh*t load of wrestling books during the 00s.

So I can remember random stories I've read in books like DK giving Davey Boy steroids to inject for months that was actually just milk. Or reading on the net about Warrior's racist tirades during his college speaking tours. Or watching the news story on Adrian Adonis dying in a car crash when the driver swerved to avoid hitting a moose and drove off a bridge.
+1   

1 week ago '11        #28
indagame 
Just watched the Owen Hart episode

Sad stuff
+1   

1 week ago '04        #29
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 11571 11 K  Slaps total: 10739 10 K
Pillman's widow is fu*kin cracked out lol. I had no idea Pillman had all of that sh*t going on in his personal life, so that was all new to me.

Loved the episode, but my one criticism is that they didn't mention that Pillman joining the horsemen in WCW helped solidify the loose cannon gimmick.
+2   

1 week ago '08        #30
AC_89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63090 63 K  Slaps total: 3531 3 K
They shouldn’t have put melanie on tv
+3   

1 week ago '12        #31
Tron Carter 
Props total: 5165 5 K  Slaps total: 260 260
damn his widow is fu*ked up. you can see that guilt ate her alive. literally.
+3   

1 week ago '16        #32
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 42646 42 K  Slaps total: 2354 2 K
the fact that Pillman impressed an nfl strength coach that was told to “kill him” to the point that he helped with his wrestling career of all things speaks volumes about Brian’s toughness.......
+3   

1 week ago '04        #33
Vince McMahon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34259 34 K  Slaps total: 885 885
Great first episode. Picked up a few things I didn't know.

-Never knew JR was in on the Loose Canon gimmick before he got to WWF.

-The animosity between Brian's daughter and Melanie. Now I wonder how Melanie's other kids feel about her.

-Funny how Bischoff still doesn't realize "fire me for real" and "I'll end up back in WCW" were parts of the plan he was fooled into. EB really thinks BP was coming back for just 400k when Vince would have had driven his price up pass that.

Two minor points not mentioned

-BP called the 400k contract the "Luger contract" because that's how much Lex was making when he came back in 95.

-Before she met BP, Melanie dated another famous wrestler:
[spoiler - click to view]

And for a bonus, the woman that Snuka k*lled dated a famous wrestler before they were together:

+4   

1 week ago '04        #34
Big Stuwop 
Props total: 21184 21 K  Slaps total: 5118 5 K
Is there a part two of Pillman vice or was that it?
+1   

1 week ago '14        #35
Tha Truth 
Props total: 11281 11 K  Slaps total: 3304 3 K
I think is sad that we might not ever see Chyna's real story being told on "Dark Side Of Side Of The Ring" because of wrestling politics being at play.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #36
 Big Stuwop said
Part 1 and 2 will be on tv Thursday. I don't know if part 2 will be on youtube or not
+1   

7 days ago '06        #37
kmstokes 
Props total: 3425 3 K  Slaps total: 260 260
 Tha Truth said
I think is sad that we might not ever see Chyna's real story being told on "Dark Side Of Side Of The Ring" because of wrestling politics being at play.

Maybe it could be on the next season. That story will be crazy. I think it will eventually be told more.

4 days ago '04        #38

Don't know how long this link will stay up
+2   

4 days ago '06        #39
kmstokes 
Props total: 3425 3 K  Slaps total: 260 260
I wish they would have briefly touched on him in the heart foundation
+2   

4 days ago '11        #40
indagame 
 Big Stuwop said
 Vince McMahon said

Don't know how long this link will stay up
Vice's official channel put it up too

Last edited by indagame; 05-07-2021 at 02:04 PM..
+3   

3 days ago '16        #41
smokeytheblunt2 
 Vince McMahon said
Great first episode. Picked up a few things I didn't know.

-Never knew JR was in on the Loose Canon gimmick before he got to WWF.

-The animosity between Brian's daughter and Melanie. Now I wonder how Melanie's other kids feel about her.

-Funny how Bischoff still doesn't realize "fire me for real" and "I'll end up back in WCW" were parts of the plan he was fooled into. EB really thinks BP was coming back for just 400k when Vince would have had driven his price up pass that.

Two minor points not mentioned

-BP called the 400k contract the "Luger contract" because that's how much Lex was making when he came back in 95.

-Before she met BP, Melanie dated another famous wrestler:

And for a bonus, the woman that Snuka k*lled dated a famous wrestler before they were together:

Melanie's oldest died around 2009. her name was Lexi and supposedly besides drugs a lot of Brian's money was spent on her. I know for sure that Brian Jr doesnt fu*k with her and I think he was mostly raised by Brian's sister and the rest of his family. I want to say that Brian Jr has said that at least one of his sisters doesnt fu*k with her either but I could be wrong......

+1   

3 days ago '04        #42
 smokeytheblunt2 said
Melanie's oldest died around 2009. her name was Lexi and supposedly besides drugs a lot of Brian's money was spent on her. I know for sure that Brian Jr doesnt fu*k with her and I think he was mostly raised by Brian's sister and the rest of his family. I want to say that Brian Jr has said that at least one of his sisters doesnt fu*k with her either but I could be wrong......

Ah, that makes sense. I guess she asked the producers not to bring it up. Her other child before Brian just stays away.

BPjr talks about his upbringing and his relationship with his mom at the end of the 2nd episode. Both sisters don't fu*k with Melanie. One gives 0 fu*ks since she was raised by her mom. You can hear the hostility on the show of the daughter who had no parents left.
+1   

2 days ago '16        #43
smokeytheblunt2 
 Vince McMahon said
Ah, that makes sense. I guess she asked the producers not to bring it up. Her other child before Brian just stays away.

BPjr talks about his upbringing and his relationship with his mom at the end of the 2nd episode. Both sisters don't fu*k with Melanie. One gives 0 fu*ks since she was raised by her mom. You can hear the hostility on the show of the daughter who had no parents left.
it’s hard to watch when they interview his second oldest daughter. if i were in her shoes i’d of probably k*lled melanie........
+1   

1 day ago '08        #44
Aunt linda a real one
+3   

1 day ago '08        #45
A healthy pillman in the attitude era
+1   

17 hrs ago '04        #46
 AC_89 said
A healthy pillman in the attitude era
Pillman on commentary for

The Montreal Screwjob
Austin-Tyson pull apart
Austin beating HBK
Foley-Taker HitC
The Russorific booking building up Austin-Taker at SummerSlam
Getting a crazy raise in June of 99. Bischoff wasn't sent home until September so he would've tried to get him back. Vince probably would have let him go since he was just a commentator
Pillman cursing everyone out on the last Nitro
Pillman coming back to manage heel Austin during the Invasion then sticking around for a couple of years
Pillman training his son and managing him in MLW and AEW
+1   

6 hrs ago '16        #47
smokeytheblunt2 
 AC_89 said
Aunt linda a real one
i just came in to post this.......

Aunt Linda is fu*king awesome.......
+1   

6 hrs ago '16        #48
smokeytheblunt2 
ive been a fan of Brian Jr since he first started in part because his Dad was my favorite wrestler as a little kid and he’s proven himself as a stand alone talent but i’m a bigger fan now after watching the last episode.......

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  7
The Game is riding around in LA in his Lambo pumping out 50 Cent's 'Many Men' ..
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  7
Video inside Kevin Samuels man... "Single Mother of 4." "Im fine as hell." Yooo what.
150 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  2
"ok dodge peeps...it's been fun..but welcome to the real world' barry silbert..
147 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-38online now  2
Video inside Twitch Mod Bagged This Woman & Fellas Are Going Crazy On Social Media W..
185 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy