Seizure medication has lil wine trippin

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+25  90
102 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
10 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 7 days ago '20        #76
ThaTzKrazYie 
Props total: 398 398  Slaps total: 28 28
Got these n*ggas out here wearing spice girls sodas booth smh

+1   

7 days ago '20        #77
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3984 3 K  Slaps total: 349 349
I dead a*s thought this was about a new rapper named " Lil" Wine " lol. But nah my son wayne got on the Jincos

Last edited by nyctoneworleans; 05-04-2021 at 11:17 AM..
+2   

7 days ago '16        #78
GillyGillzGiles 
Props total: 2603 2 K  Slaps total: 1139 1 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
When you're a 'superstar' you can put on a trash bag and n*ggas will think its fly, The power of influence is funny.
I think they stylist be trolling them lol

6 days ago '16        #79
TrillSp 
Props total: 22621 22 K  Slaps total: 2119 2 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
When you're a 'superstar' you can put on a trash bag and n*ggas will think its fly, The power of influence is funny.
Sounds about right. When you got bread and you are who you are, you really don't give a fu*k what other people think either 🤷🏾*♂️
+1   

6 days ago '19        #80
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38316 38 K  Slaps total: 7175 7 K
 GillyGillzGiles said
I think they stylist be trolling them lol
Haha they probably really do or their stylist pulled the same sh*t that happened to DJ Mustard but instead of robbing em they eating off his name and sh*t lol.

6 days ago '19        #81
 TrillSp said
Sounds about right. When you got bread and you are who you are, you really don't give a fu*k what other people think either 🤷🏾*♂️
That's a fact but the aura is different when you're a superstar, While anybody can wear anything they want; Knowing that anything you wear including garbage will be made to look as 'trendy' is different imho.

6 days ago '19        #82
 Legit Jones said
toothpaste? my n*gga they sold a brick

Not even going to front i would cop a few and use them as accent for a custom brick fence.

6 days ago '16        #83
TrillSp 
Props total: 22621 22 K  Slaps total: 2119 2 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
That's a fact but the aura is different when you're a superstar, While anybody can wear anything they want; Knowing that anything you wear including garbage will be made to look as 'trendy' is different imho.
This is true unfortunately. Westbrook for example. Stephen A called him a fashion icon and I totally disagree 🤦🏾*♂️ but Westbrook doesn't give a fu*k 🤷🏾*♂️. Battle rappers be the worst dressed too smh lol
+1   

6 days ago '19        #84
 TrillSp said
This is true unfortunately. Westbrook for example. Stephen A called him a fashion icon and I totally disagree 🤦🏾*♂️ but Westbrook doesn't give a fu*k 🤷🏾*♂️. Battle rappers be the worst dressed too smh lol
Hahaha they really do, Its cause they're almost 40 in some cases even over 40; Dressing like they in the 2010s.

5 days ago '14        #85
JFlameNoMercy 
Props total: 5637 5 K  Slaps total: 819 819
 PackerTrelli3 said
Jeans
n*ggas
Cant
Own
Now
n*ggaz
Got
Money
+1   

5 days ago '14        #86
JFlameNoMercy 
Props total: 5637 5 K  Slaps total: 819 819
 Prestije said
JNCO's LMAO
I always wanted some when I was a jit cuz I went to a white school one time in elementary..... ma dukrd wasnt spending no $100 on jeans ...... so was Lees and bugle boy for me
+1   

5 days ago '21        #87
Prestije 
Props total: 86 86  Slaps total: 8 8
 JFlameNoMercy said
I always wanted some when I was a jit cuz I went to a white school one time in elementary..... ma dukrd wasnt spending no $100 on jeans ...... so was Lees and bugle boy for me
sh*t me too, I know the feeling bro, im my school if you didnt have air walks and jncos then you wasn't sh*t.
+1   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+62online now  13
Article inside 4 Year Old Boy Accidentally Buys Almost $3,000 Worth Of SpongeBob Pop..
81 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+50online now  7
Video inside Kevin Samuels man... "Single Mother of 4." "Im fine as hell." Yooo what.
150 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  7
The Game is riding around in LA in his Lambo pumping out 50 Cent's 'Many Men' ..
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Seattle Woman/“Zombie” No one knows what’s going on!
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy