May 3 - Breaking: Tornados all over the United States as I type this!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+19  118
93 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
14 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

New replies show every 20 seconds
 6 days ago '06        #51
sunsetnVine 
Props total: 17791 17 K  Slaps total: 1732 1 K
 Funke said
Victims that are hit usually white
u aint been to the deep deep south.... my people catch L's in tennesse and misssippi all the time... its just that news rarely covers em news byte wise. but speak of devil.... it just got real..

6 days ago '11        #52
Ant O 
Props total: 24748 24 K  Slaps total: 2173 2 K
 FPOT said
Sum wrong w y’all bi*ch a*s Texas n*ggas

Thas why y’all don’t go no where cuz y’all no. That ho a*s sh*t y’all on won’t fly no whea else

That’s why all them street n*ggas from different states keep y’all own hoods loaded up w money on y’all ho a*s heads

Jus like right now south dallas got a lot. A money floatin out there up fa grabs Fa y’all bi*ch a*ses....

Iss A couple real ones most y’all wierd a*s bi*ch made give a ho tha world snake a n*gga pipe sh*t up and call 12 a*s n*ggas doe

Yo own OGs called y’all out on it y’all just sayin fu*k me cuz y’all prolly ain’t even up on tha n*gga I’m talm bout
Not from tx slick.

This post reeks of emotion of the text n*ggas bi*ch made huh??? n*gga go meditate and find inner peace

6 days ago '16        #53
Funke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 13011 13 K  Slaps total: 2111 2 K
 sunsetnVine said
between that and the hurricanes you might be onto something.....
Victims that are hit usually white

6 days ago '16        #54
 sunsetnVine said
u aint been to the deep deep south.... my people catch L's in tennesse and misssippi all the time... its just that news rarely covers em news byte wise. but speak of devil.... it just got real..
Get out

6 days ago '19        #55
SippBack662 
Props total: 802 802  Slaps total: 89 89
 Funke said
Get out
It's true. These natural disaters affects everyone. A tornado touchdown in my hometown and only cause 1 fatality & it was a black woman ( r.i.p ).
+1   

6 days ago '16        #56
 SippBack662 said
It's true. These natural disaters affects everyone. A tornado touchdown in my hometown and only cause 1 fatality & it was a black woman ( r.i.p ).
Well i will say this ignorance is bliss.. hope you have good insurance.
+1   

6 days ago '06        #57
sunsetnVine 
Props total: 17791 17 K  Slaps total: 1732 1 K
 Funke said
Well i will say this ignorance is bliss.. hope you have good insurance.
i do agree with u on that.... i wouldn't call it ignorance.. no different from cali n fies and quakes.. people just get used to seeing 1.5 mile wide moving clouds that suck the skin off of people...

yea thats a no from me dawg.....

i remember this shyt...

philli missippi.... and it sucked the ground up.... a litterally dug a trench...

ive sat through hurricances.... quakes.... sorry tornadoes are my limits... (firenado right behind)...

6 days ago '16        #58
 sunsetnVine said
i do agree with u on that.... i wouldn't call it ignorance.. no different from cali n fies and quakes.. people just get used to seeing 1.5 mile wide moving clouds that suck the skin off of people...

yea thats a no from me dawg.....

i remember this shyt...

philli missippi.... and it sucked the ground up.... a litterally dug a trench...

ive sat through hurricances.... quakes.... sorry tornadoes are my limits... (firenado right behind)...
The only people mainly effected by fires out here are white folks because, they usually live in the mountains lol.. i guess they call themselves running from city folk. Powerful Earthquakes are rare in Cali but, we do get long droughts here though.

6 days ago '19        #59
FPOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4053 4 K  Slaps total: 1299 1 K
 Ant O said
Not from tx slick.

This post reeks of emotion of the text n*ggas bi*ch made huh??? n*gga go meditate and find inner peace
I’m pissed bro because the justice system is playin wimme fam an even my lawyer said last hearing just a week ago iss fu*ked up how they doin me even w evidence I don’t wanna be here bro and I got sh*t planted on me behind he say she say type sh*t like the fact this last time I got picked up I was in there fa almost a month bi*ch a*s detectives gon go and edit my sh*t for a day k*llin all my back time I coulda got credit for fu*ked. Up considerin I remember I was in west tower w a couple nw htown nighas coolin , just lil small things like also havin to forfeit all my guns involved even tho one of the guns was collected for sum thing that cleared after balls sticks was ran. That’s why I keep talkin down plus I’m not saying bulls hit one of the biggest n*ggas in the cliff here got caught Lacin sh*t and everyone know buddy and his click work w 12 he’ll win I was in the murder room the fu*kin detective asked me “so how u know so and so” and told me about what I be buying out the n*gga real house like wtf who told this n*gga that !?

Nah fam I’m sorry that’s why I always say hey shout the couple real n*ggas but man I can’t be quiet on that

Ion want no n*gga to experience what I been thru here and I hope no n*gga comes here to have to go thru thwt

6 days ago '05        #60
sdubb 
Props total: 353 353  Slaps total: 57 57
 FPOT said
I’ll take y’all serious win y’all move bi*ch a*s rat a*s smurf n nem up out da way.

Damn shame y’all let a rat be tha face of y’all hood all in front the audrys w them to f*g a*s twins swingin that doe

N they don’t hide it either

U don’t want me to blast wat the streets already been tellin bout y’all.

That’s on blood since U say u out side ask .. a lot of dogs been sayin y’all funny style and packed right up and left
LOL look at this fake thug notice a diff between your typing f*g**t

6 days ago '19        #61
FPOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4053 4 K  Slaps total: 1299 1 K
 sdubb said
LOL look at this fake thug notice a diff between your typing f*g**t

I’m suppose to type the same win I’m calm as win I’m mad?

Kinda wierd to post that fam but I mean if u say so ?
+1   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  14
Video inside Kevin Samuels man... "Single Mother of 4." "Im fine as hell." Yooo what.
150 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Seattle Woman/“Zombie” No one knows what’s going on!
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+61online now  6
Article inside 4 Year Old Boy Accidentally Buys Almost $3,000 Worth Of SpongeBob Pop..
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+96online now  5
Video inside Sportsbetting = Free Bag!
114 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy