This video has twitter divided - boxden, who do you agree with?

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '13        #26
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13997 13 K  Slaps total: 3515 3 K
 Veggie Burgers said
I can see it from both sides. I've sat beside some a**hole people that will recline the seat all the way back, even when they can feel that they're squishing my legs. So I understand dude's frustration. But he's handling it like a bi*ch. Just speak up. No need to act like an imbecile just to get your point across.

+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #27
bobbysteels18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 5204 5 K  Slaps total: 2047 2 K
Looks like he had plenty of room to me no need for all that.
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #28
druggie 
space
space
Props total: 5314 5 K  Slaps total: 579 579
She’s wrong out of common decency
But he’s a coward, so lean back; could have just asked her to not recline or ask a stewardess for some sort of resolution if he didn’t feel comfortable bein direct
+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #29
stlcardinals19 
space
space
Props total: 10504 10 K  Slaps total: 801 801
Grown man acting like a complete child. What a lame
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #30
TheTrollPole 
space
space
Props total: 4581 4 K  Slaps total: 629 629
 Kyu said
I always get the window seat in a plane so that way I donít gotta recline and I can just rest my head against the plane and fall asleep.
I always get the window seat too lol the only person I'll ever give that seat up is to my child lol
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #31
Murker99 
space
space
Props total: 5537 5 K  Slaps total: 888 888
Dude is a bi*ch

+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #32
Mutant Boy 
space
space
Props total: 24997 24 K  Slaps total: 18050 18 K
 Veggie Burgers said
I can see it from both sides. I've sat beside some a**hole people that will recline the seat all the way back, even when they can feel that they're squishing my legs. So I understand dude's frustration. But he's handling it like a bi*ch. Just speak up. No need to act like an imbecile just to get your point across.
Maybe he did speak up and the lady told him to fu*k off. We don't know what happened.
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '07        #33
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
space
space
Props total: 127144 127 K  Slaps total: 13129 13 K
 Kyu said
I always get the window seat in a plane so that way I don’t gotta recline and I can just rest my head against the plane and fall asleep.

fu*k those middle and isle seat's!
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #34
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 8590 8 K  Slaps total: 1345 1 K
Thatís not passive aggressive thats some micro weiner aggresion sh*t🚄 did the dude even ask the bi*ch or explain his situation. Also you get what you pay for i flew a ton international i got hip quick to how all that sh*t works. Domestic in america is a joke tho unless i had to hop somewhere unplanned soon id rather take my time if i gotta be somewhere and drive or train it.
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #35
kniccalodeon 
space
space
space
Props total: 6296 6 K  Slaps total: 272 272
He looks like the dudes that post here.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #36
datVAkid 
space
space
Props total: 20377 20 K  Slaps total: 3516 3 K
 dangermouse said
fu*k that.
If you are not in first class and you decide to recline it all the way, you are an a**hole. When in the cheap seats, it is better to recline just a bit.

Especially when they need to use the tray for meals or whatever.
Okay, and if you are the person behind them, talk to them instead of hitting the seat like a bi*ch.

2 weeks ago '11        #37
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 23936 23 K  Slaps total: 5921 5 K
He's being nice, I would've been shaking the fxck outta that seat, bxtch probably felt like she was in a massage chair.
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #38
Mutant Boy 
space
space
Props total: 24997 24 K  Slaps total: 18050 18 K
 realgunta said
in this case ima say the dude is wrong, especially with how he is handling it

ive been on flights before where the person in front of me reclined their seat and i simply reached forward and said "Excuse me, is it possible for you to not recline yourself, im really cramped back here"

and each and EVERY time, the person would always respond along the lines of "ok no problem" and they would put their seat back up.

being able to communicate and SPEAK to people PROPERLY can go a long way. The guy in the video really failed in that department
Someone else said something similar.

Are there two videos? Am I missing something? Maybe he did say something and the lady ignored him or told him to fu*k off. Maybe that's why he's trying to annoy her with the punches.
+3   

2 weeks ago '09        #39
RaIVIpAG3x 
space
space
Props total: 3508 3 K  Slaps total: 1212 1 K
 bonez79 said
He's being nice, I would've been shaking the fxck outta that seat, bxtch probably felt like she was in a massage chair.
at the image of a n*gga shaking a white womans seat

that’s suicide pal
+5   

2 weeks ago '07        #40
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 25552 25 K  Slaps total: 2561 2 K
Video shows him in the worst light because we have no idea what was said before the video started.....

But either way dude took the L for acting like an 8 year old and clearly the female is most likely a bi*ch
+6   

2 weeks ago '14        #41
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 165758 165 K  Slaps total: 21172 21 K
 TheTrollPole said
I always get the window seat too lol the only person I'll ever give that seat up is to my child lol
 Avon_Barksdale said

fu*k those middle and isle seat's!
Those other seats are trash. The Middle is the worst

Iíd only let my wife or sons get the window seat

If I do recline the seat I always ask the person behind me if itís ok if I put it back a little because Iíd want someone to ask me before reclining back
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #42
kamal1978 
space
space
space
Props total: 1638 1 K  Slaps total: 705 705
Poor design, so basically it's not the woman's fault, so the guy should ask nicely and if the woman refuse ( let's say is tired and she wants to sleep ) then take it like a man and next time make sure u get a different seat

Him acting like that makes me believe if it was the other way around he would recline his seat too

2 weeks ago '20        #43
ClapBackJack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 1772 1 K  Slaps total: 795 795
He's 100 percent wrong. His bi*ch a*s can watch that video just as easily with her seat reclined
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #44
BadIntentionz 
space
space
Props total: 1926 1 K  Slaps total: 601 601
If she can't recline because he can't then the person infront of her can't recline cuz she can't, and so on and so on, take recline out, problem solved

But yea dude exposed himself
And his childish thinking
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #45
McShiny 
space
space
Props total: 6717 6 K  Slaps total: 1035 1 K
I wonder how long the guy did this for. I bet his arm got tired and he had to take his L in shame. I never recline my seat and if a person reclines in front of me, there's still plenty of room and I don't act like a bi*ch like this guy. He can still watch his pr0n off his small a*s screen still. Moby a*s motherfu*ker.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #46
TheTrollPole 
space
space
Props total: 4581 4 K  Slaps total: 629 629
 Kyu said
Those other seats are trash. The Middle is the worst

Iíd only let my wife or sons get the window seat

If I do recline the seat I always ask the person behind me if itís ok if I put it back a little because Iíd want someone to ask me before reclining back
I was on a plane once and this asian dude asked me if I mind switching....I was like I didn't pay for a window seat just to get on the plane and swap

I was thinking the other day if some sh*t ever goes down on a plane, it would probably be best to have the aisle seat oh well
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #47
NLSP42  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 20625 20 K  Slaps total: 4009 4 K
Is it rude to recline the yes? Sure

You are paying for a seat that can recline so at the same time if you want to recline your seat.....you paid for it you can

Dude should have paid up for a seat that can recline

I'm 6'1 so I know how it feels to have someone recline their seat on you....but there is nothing you can do about it
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #48
Raynald 
space
space
space
Props total: 286 286  Slaps total: 101 101
LMAO

People who live their lives everyday without a shred of empathy or tolerance for other people actually surprised that chickens are coming home to roost.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #49
Knucklez 
space
space
space
Props total: 31749 31 K  Slaps total: 3298 3 K
Is the lady sleeping? Cause dude punching the chair but she don't even react or get mad?

2 weeks ago '19        #50
48laws  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
Props total: 5092 5 K  Slaps total: 478 478
 Knucklez said
Is the lady sleeping? Cause dude punching the chair but she don't even react or get mad?
The lady is recording
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
Fredo Bang: "I Fxxked His Baby Mama And I Loved It"
72 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Feb 26 - dallas serial killer caught 14 bodies....could be responsible for 100..
40 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-39online now  10
Why Pop Smoke was so important
310 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+81online now  9
Video inside The Next "Old Town Road" But For The Streets? RMR - "Rascal"