online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The 1995 McDonald’s All American Team Was 🔥🏀🔥

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '15        #26
TheCompanyMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 35457 35 K  Slaps total: 3008 3 K
Louis bullock is my cousin. Still have that McDonald’s all American game on tape.
+1   

2 months ago '20        #27
180grindtime 
Props total: 2338 2 K  Slaps total: 207 207
 Playboi Loso said
Yall get on here & say anything
emoji

n1gga named 3 n1ggas from this millennium & left everybody else off like Kobe & AI don’t exist

Giannis, Jokic, Kawhi, Wade, etc etc

n1gga said Grant Hill changed the game
emoji
You right' y'all get on here and say anything because to try to trick people into thinking AI and Kobe were not drafted in the 90s is crazy.

And I'm not taking credit away from many great 2000 draft picks in addition to the ones I didn't list. But my response was a direct reply to bro being dismissive of 90s players and a reminder that the class of 90s draft picks has more game changers compared to the class from the last 24 years. Jokic is the only, most likely, game changer on the short list you mentioned. Ja could have been the one to elevate the game but he's too dumb to stay out of his own way. Wade was a beast but he didn't change the game. Kawhi is GREAT and could have changed the game and he's one my favorite players but we'll never know how great he could have been if he wasn't hurt. Giannis is great but no one is modeling their game after him. And you're right Grant Hill was not a game changer I was trying to prove a different point but instead made it easy for you to discredit the 90s class. I'll swap him out for, take your pick, Barkley, Drexler, Ewing, Stockton, Malone, Pippen.

2 months ago '13        #28
Ta388 
Props total: 21477 21 K  Slaps total: 2013 2 K
Shareef was a beast
+1   

2 months ago '05        #29
2 Pistolz 
Props total: 42452 42 K  Slaps total: 7430 7 K
 Deacon Palmer said
n1ggas still talking about the past basketball? What hasn't been talked about before it's 2024 .
emoji
got one n1gga left in the nba from 2003 .
What’s supposed to be the point with this? 2003 was 21 years ago….. how many players in any sport play for 21+ years?
+1   

2 months ago '14        #30
Playboi Loso 
Props total: 87257 87 K  Slaps total: 7153 7 K
 180grindtime said
You right' y'all get on here and say anything because to try to trick people into thinking AI and Kobe were not drafted in the 90s is crazy.

And I'm not taking credit away from many great 2000 draft picks in addition to the ones I didn't list. But my response was a direct reply to bro being dismissive of 90s players and a reminder that the class of 90s draft picks has more game changers compared to the class from the last 24 years. Jokic is the only, most likely, game changer on the short list you mentioned. Ja could have been the one to elevate the game but he's too dumb to stay out of his own way. Wade was a beast but he didn't change the game. Kawhi is GREAT and could have changed the game and he's one my favorite players but we'll never know how great he could have been if he wasn't hurt. Giannis is great but no one is modeling their game after him. And you're right Grant Hill was not a game changer I was trying to prove a different point but instead made it easy for you to discredit the 90s class. I'll swap him out for, take your pick, Barkley, Drexler, Ewing, Stockton, Malone, Pippen.
Kobe & AI did more in the 2000s & that’s the era people think of when they names get mentioned
emoji

I think you attributing being a great player to being a game changer & they 2 different things

Magic, Jordan, AI, Shaq, Curry are examples of players who actually changed how the game was played imo

Throw Dirk on there too cause he started the wave of big men being able to shoot

Alot of them n1ggas you named were great players but they didn’t change anything
+1   

2 months ago '20        #31
180grindtime 
 Playboi Loso said
Kobe & AI did more in the 2000s & that’s the era people think of when they names get mentioned
emoji

I think you attributing being a great player to being a game changer & they 2 different things

Magic, Jordan, AI, Shaq, Curry are examples of players who actually changed how the game was played imo

Throw Dirk on there too cause he started the wave of big men being able to shoot

Alot of them n1ggas you named were great players but they didn’t change anything
You probably right! But I think if we made a side by side 20 year list of draft picks from the 80s-90s who were raised in that era compared to the last 20 years, the 80s-90s would produce more game changers. Salute to Dirk btw. Definitely a game changer. And trust me, people who really love the game from my generation would love to see someone eclipse our greats. We love Curry and we were ok with Ja dethroning Jordan because it looked like he was about to earn the top spot but he f*k'd that up. Most of us are not haters, just defenders of blind slander.

2 months ago '15        #32
drose1985 
Props total: 62189 62 K  Slaps total: 5693 5 K
My uncle used to date Louis Bullock mom lol.

2 months ago '06        #33
senimsilla 
Props total: 12765 12 K  Slaps total: 445 445

2 months ago '06        #34
Kundalini  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17884 17 K  Slaps total: 2302 2 K
East Team was staked

2 months ago '19        #35
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 199885 199 K  Slaps total: 54759 54 K
 180grindtime said

Harden literally has a superstar in Dallas that took his style

Steph is self explanatory

2 months ago '20        #36
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 60827 60 K  Slaps total: 4592 4 K
 DocPro said
All facts. Especially hitting the go go at the Metro club, the Sugar Kane Palace, the East side, the Ibex, the Black hole, the Armory, Deno’s, De Zulu Cave, The Ice Box … Just to name a few … You really had to be there.

RE, Groovers, JY, Back …

New balance, Foam Posites, Timbs, Js …

Polo, Madness, Versace, Coogi …

Video Soul, Caribbean Rhythms, Rap City, Teen Summit …

Sherry Carter, Madeline Woods, Ananda Lewis, Rachel Stuart …

IYKYK 🫡
Yessir u already know

It’s another band from that era about to hit the porch too
+1   

2 months ago '06        #37
titanreese 
Props total: 3595 3 K  Slaps total: 271 271
Marbury looking like a young Debo from Friday
emoji

2 months ago '12        #38
King Jaffy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6906 6 K  Slaps total: 608 608
 Deacon Palmer said
n1ggas still talking about the past basketball? What hasn't been talked about before it's 2024 .
emoji
got one n1gga left in the nba from 2003 .

2 months ago '04        #39
j-hood 
Props total: 2506 2 K  Slaps total: 568 568
Before nba turned bi#ch and a foul call or whistle every 7 seconds

2 months ago '16        #40
Beamin23 
Props total: 11997 11 K  Slaps total: 1563 1 K
Its Ite. I thought when you meant FIRE they would have more HOF players but I guess you just going for notoriety.

2 months ago '24        #41
always right 
Props total: 901 901  Slaps total: 377 377
Tractor trailer pic is hilarious
+1   

2 months ago '06        #42
BigRed912 
Props total: 14156 14 K  Slaps total: 2047 2 K
 Gotti Pippen said
You can argue Shamgod might have had the biggest impact on the game second to Vince
Hell yeah you could!

2 months ago '06        #43
BigRed912 
Props total: 14156 14 K  Slaps total: 2047 2 K
 180grindtime said
You probably right! But I think if we made a side by side 20 year list of draft picks from the 80s-90s who were raised in that era compared to the last 20 years, the 80s-90s would produce more game changers. Salute to Dirk btw. Definitely a game changer. And trust me, people who really love the game from my generation would love to see someone eclipse our greats. We love Curry and we were ok with Ja dethroning Jordan because it looked like he was about to earn the top spot but he f*k'd that up. Most of us are not haters, just defenders of blind slander.
NOBODY and I repeat NOBODY feels like this or believed this was ever possible other than Ja fans!
emoji

2 months ago '20        #44
180grindtime 
 BigRed912 said
NOBODY and I repeat NOBODY feels like this or believed this was ever possible other than Ja fans!
emoji
emoji

I’m not even going to argue with you family. I might be trippin. But just to be clear, I’m not a Ja fan, more of a Curry, Trae, Jokic, Irving fan but I thought Ja had potential. I could be wrong but I thought he had “it “ and could have been molded into greatness on top of his natural athletic abilities IQ and skillset.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #45
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x84
Props total: 78225 78 K  Slaps total: 10892 10 K
Hell yeah that was a squad…. I mean KG, Pierce and Vince was enough, but also Starbury, Tractor Traylor, Chauncey, Antwann Jamisson and Shammgod… Ron Mercer was my dude as well… had a decent NBA career.. remember him on the Celtics…

2 months ago '16        #46
Replicate45 
Props total: 23916 23 K  Slaps total: 3218 3 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
SB .640 #6 (0)
 Chozen said
When I was a jit in PR they used to do an invitational college tournament every year. I met Robert Traylor there. Super cool dude. Took every picture and signed every autograph. I still have both at moms place.
Very humble guy personally know a family member of his (also met him once) even when he made it to NBA he would come back every summer and give back to his people. He took care of his ppl when he made it to the NBA as much as he could.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+729
Jul 14 - Footage of the shooter well before the shot!
250 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
You are here at this event, cause Jada failed you.
64 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+516
Video inside U can butterfly your chicken drummies I was today years old.
78 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
props+372
Happy Ending competition
69 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish