online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Devin Haney Was In There Giving Ryan Garcia Back Massages

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

3 months ago '07        #26
Jago  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26 OP
Props total: 17950 17 K  Slaps total: 2419 2 K
 slimboyballer said
tyson fury a crack head and the number one heavyweight in the world/never lost lol bye bye...keep moving goal post though lol
Guy still can't say why Haney lost and is STILL bringing up other fighters. Are you cool?
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '06        #27
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 87057 87 K  Slaps total: 23324 23 K
 JONATL12 said
Just because it didnt hurt him doesnt mean that sh1t wont hurt you. These n1ggas are professionals.
Came in to say something similar
emoji

As somebody who boxed everybody hits hard
emoji

Just some a lot harder than others
+1   

3 months ago '17        #28
LeG.O.A.T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 88689 88 K  Slaps total: 49097 49 K
 Teknicks said
Haney outboxed Ryan badly in quite a few rounds..

And Garcia, while trolling, said Haney hits harder than Tank and stunned him during the fight.

If you gonna talk about Ryan whipping his a$s say that.

But don't make it like the fight was a shut out. It was VERY VERY FAR from a shut out.

If Haney didn't get stuck in the first round three outcome could have easily been different
Wasn't even close to a shutout. I had it 112-112. Not mad at a Ryan win but Haney definitely banked rounds.
+2   

3 months ago '16        #29
Teknicks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 61432 61 K  Slaps total: 11382 11 K
 LeG.O.A.T said
Wasn't even close to a shutout. I had it 112-112. Not mad at a Ryan win but Haney definitely banked rounds.
I went over the scorecard that had it 112-112 with a few folks and they were like damn..

Also round 12 was about a tie. Ryan danced the last minute of that round. You give that round to Devin and Ryan loses the fight..

I had Ryan winning by 1 maybe 2 rounds.. but it was close.. that late punch point deduction hurt Ryan bad

Last edited by Teknicks; 04-25-2024 at 11:52 AM..
+2   

3 months ago '11        #30
0ddJoB 
Props total: 17141 17 K  Slaps total: 9189 9 K
 philly337 said
Came in to say something similar
emoji

As somebody who boxed everybody hits hard
emoji

Just some a lot harder than others
Damn shout out to you. Can I see your full resume cause you've been around like what else have you done
+1   

3 months ago '04        #31
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 123141 123 K  Slaps total: 33332 33 K
 Jago said
Guy still can't say why Haney lost and is STILL bringing up other fighters. Are you cool?
emoji
keep moving the goalpost lmao

3 months ago '07        #32
 slimboyballer said
keep moving the goalpost lmao
Keep moving the goalpost and deflecting all while not being able to explain why Haney lost. I was at a loss for words when he suffered the stunning defeat on Saturday too, just like you.
emoji

3 months ago '04        #33
 Jago said
Keep moving the goalpost and deflecting all while not being able to explain why Haney lost. I was at a loss for words when he suffered the stunning defeat on Saturday too, just like you.
emoji
is Tryson fury a crack head?

is he the #1 heavyweight world champ? ill wait
emoji

3 months ago '17        #34
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 44058 44 K  Slaps total: 22576 22 K
 Teknicks said
Haney outboxed Ryan badly in quite a few rounds..

And Garcia, while trolling, said Haney hits harder than Tank and stunned him during the fight.

If you gonna talk about Ryan whipping his a$s say that.

But don't make it like the fight was a shut out. It was VERY VERY FAR from a shut out.

If Haney didn't get stuck in the first round three outcome could have easily been different
Dude stop it...it was basically a beat down. There were 5 knock downs with refs only calling 3 of them....whenever you have that much knock downs, it's a rag-doll fight. Dev outboxed in some rounds but the 10-8 rounds were overwhelming
+1   

3 months ago '16        #35
 DonC said
Dude stop it...it was basically a beat down. There were 5 knock downs with refs only calling 3 of them....whenever you have that much knock downs, it's a rag-doll fight. Dev outboxed in some rounds but the 10-8 rounds were overwhelming
So you're gonna say Devin won 2 or 3 rounds?

He won 4 at the minimum. Stop. And I said he got his a$s beat.

I said it wasn't one sided.

3 months ago '17        #36
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 44058 44 K  Slaps total: 22576 22 K
 Teknicks said
So you're gonna say Devin won 2 or 3 rounds?

He won 4 at the minimum. Stop. And I said he got his a$s beat.

I said it wasn't one sided.
The 10-8 rounds were loud and they add up significantly..lets play with the math here were I give Haney any 4 rounds, stay with me..

H G
10 9
10 9
10 9
10 9
8 10
8 10
8 10
8 9
9 10
9 10
9 10
9 10

108 115 to Garcia this is considered a one-sided beat down in Boxing (3 to 5 knock downs)

And if you give Haney 5 rounds, that is 109 114 to Garcia. However you cut it, it's a one sided beat down with the amount of knock downs involved.
+1   

3 months ago '07        #37
 slimboyballer said
is Tryson fury a crack head?

is he the #1 heavyweight world champ? ill wait
emoji
Yes back to moving goalposts and talking about fighters that didn't fight last Saturday. Is it that hard for casuals that don't know sh*t about boxing to explain why Haney lost?
emoji

Guy has been babbling about random fighters not named Haney for 2 pages now. You cool?

3 months ago '04        #38
 Jago said
Yes back to moving goalposts and talking about fighters that didn't fight last Saturday. Is it that hard for casuals that don't know sh*t about boxing to explain why Haney lost?
emoji

Guy has been babbling about random fighters not named Haney for 2 pages now. You cool?
I asked 2 simple questions lol

3 months ago '04        #39
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x152
Props total: 280467 280 K  Slaps total: 32033 32 K
Haney was fu#king up fighting like that. He should of just boxed, he’s not a puncher, all he was doing was wasting energy. That first knockdown threw his whole game plan off cause he was shocked he gotnonocked down for the first time in that fashion especially against Ryan, messed his whole head up. He never recovered fully nor adjusted after that
+2   

3 months ago '07        #40
 slimboyballer said
I asked 2 simple questions lol
You're bringing up fighters not named Haney and moving goalposts. Sad seeing you casuals go out like this. Poor guy didn't even understand what he watched last Saturday.
emoji

3 months ago '06        #41
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 87057 87 K  Slaps total: 23324 23 K
 0ddJoB said
Damn shout out to you. Can I see your full resume cause you've been around like what else have you done
What?
emoji

I get it you were raised by a sissy father and probably never played sports but some of us played all sports growing up
emoji

Boxing, football, baseball, basketball even took wack a$s Tae Kwon doe as a kid.

You played Playstation and watched anime
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '21        #42
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 73348 73 K  Slaps total: 20329 20 K
 Teknicks said
I went over the scorecard that had it 112-112 with a few folks and they were like damn..

Also round 12 was about a tie. Ryan danced the last minute of that round. You give that round to Devin and Ryan loses the fight..

I had Ryan winning by 1 maybe 2 rounds.. but it was close.. that late punch point deduction hurt Ryan bad
I have to rewatch it but I remember in the moment feeling like Ryan landed the only hard shots that round even if he had low activity.

3 months ago '11        #43
0ddJoB 
Props total: 17141 17 K  Slaps total: 9189 9 K
 philly337 said
What?
emoji

I get it you were raised by a sissy father and probably never played sports but some of us played all sports growing up
emoji

Boxing, football, baseball, basketball even took wack a$s Tae Kwon doe as a kid.

You played Playstation and watched anime
emoji
Damn dude I was just asking

3 months ago '04        #44
jplaydadon 
Props total: 5636 5 K  Slaps total: 1787 1 K
 slimboyballer said
Tank didnt miss

And Garcia was in way better conditioning for the Tank fight. He ain't even respect Haney at all

3 months ago '04        #45
 Jago said
You're bringing up fighters not named Haney and moving goalposts. Sad seeing you casuals go out like this. Poor guy didn't even understand what he watched last Saturday.
emoji
still didn't answer lmao

3 months ago '04        #46
 jplaydadon said
And Garcia was in way better conditioning for the Tank fight. He ain't even respect Haney at all
thats why Garcia is not a champion today

3 months ago '16        #47
 Tlatoani said
I have to rewatch it but I remember in the moment feeling like Ryan landed the only hard shots that round even if he had low activity.
Yea def worth a rewatch.. Devin got his a$s whooped.. but man it was a close fight at the end. Since Ryan lost a point.. I think he only won by two rounds/ points.. crazy with 3 extra points from knock downs

Devin won at least 4 rounds.. with 6 not being crazy.

The judge who scored it a tie said Haney won 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9

The judge who said Haney lost by the most said Haney won rounds 2-5.. That's four rounds in row.. with 8,9, and 12 being close.

Again Haney got his a$s whooped.. but he did not get blown out like people social media and highlights would make it seem.

At round the start of round 9 Haney was up on 2 cards and tied on one. That's a fact
+2   

3 months ago '21        #48
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 73348 73 K  Slaps total: 20329 20 K
 Teknicks said
Yea def worth a rewatch.. Devin got his a$s whooped.. but man it was a close fight at the end. Since Ryan lost a point.. I think he only won by two rounds/ points.. crazy with 3 extra points from knock downs

Devin won at least 4 rounds.. with 6 not being crazy.

The judge who scored it a tie said Haney won 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9

The judge who said Haney lost by the most said Haney won rounds 2-5.. That's four rounds in row.. with 8,9, and 12 being close.

Again Haney got his a$s whooped.. but he did not get blown out like people social media and highlights would make it seem.

At round the start of round 9 Haney was up on 2 cards and tied on one. That's a fact
There was a round between 2-6 I felt Garcia edged, but can't remember which.

8 and 9 Ryan took off to get his energy back
emoji

That would mean I had Devin winning 6 rounds on the live watch.
+1   

3 months ago '07        #49
 slimboyballer said
still didn't answer lmao
Still didn't answer and still moving goalposts. Casual is in a thread about Haney’s awful outing against Garcia and he's trying to deflect by talking about everything other than Haney’s awful outing against Garcia.
emoji

3 months ago '04        #50
 Jago said
Still didn't answer and still moving goalposts. Casual is in a thread about Haney’s awful outing against Garcia and he's trying to deflect by talking about everything other than Haney’s awful outing against Garcia.
emoji
you are saying everything but answering 2 simple questions
emoji

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-1817
Judge Joe Brown says Kamala was a pass around at Howard
337 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+9715
Video inside Puerto Rico Rapper Anuel has a hair malfunction during concert
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+9114
logo Angel Reese and her friends bouncing a*s
128 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-3010
Jul 22 - Kamela Harris states the IMPORTANCE of why you need to vote for her c..
240 comments
23 hours ago
@news