online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Abel Is The Next To Take Shots At Aubrey...

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

3 months ago '16        #76
WoodPipe 
Props total: 76201 76 K  Slaps total: 15662 15 K
 Revelation 313 said
We talking about the weekend now u just went to 2005 ? Yeah just Take yo L

Itís crazy u think your culture which is killing and robbing each other is something to be proud of yall think hood culture is black culture and itís only that way for n1ggas not black people like myself we hate u n1ggas
emoji
Outsiders never understand and think everything is one way. And you on here parading for drake who is an outsider trying to push everything you mentioned when he didnít start out that way. Mr Mob ties
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '17        #77
RayDonovan 
Props total: 6018 6 K  Slaps total: 584 584
 Revelation 313 said
Drake can really body all these n1ggas easily cause he made all these n1ggas, weekend Kendrick and future all benefited from working with Drake sh1t Drake literally made the weekend famous nobody knew him before take care,
If you look at in reverse

Drake benefited more from working with them

Whenever he needs help he jumps on someone's wave

Look at the track record, future def didn't need drake he was doing well on his own

Drake needed future and 21 for street records because like em folk wasn't playing Drake in the streets like that.. the chicks yes but not dudes
+3   

3 months ago '18        #78
TexasPlayaMayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 30124 30 K  Slaps total: 23898 23 K
 phxzeke said
Check the credits The Weeknd wrote a lot for Drake.
Not true, he gave Drake the beats he sung on and kept the writers credits.

3 months ago '16        #79
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x77
Props total: 108789 108 K  Slaps total: 16128 16 K
Abel ainít lying, if he signed to OVO he would have been in the OVO dungeon like PND, Majid Jordan, Roy Woods
+7   

3 months ago '06        #80
Panasonic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 20544 20 K  Slaps total: 1238 1 K
"Black excellence, but I guess when it comes to me, it's not the same though, all goodie"

emoji

3 months ago '10        #81
BEASTMODE863 
Props total: 9307 9 K  Slaps total: 388 388
 Dilly said
Why you calling him Abel like you know the Nigerian looking n1gga
Maybe cause he already came out & said heís leaving The Weeknd persona behind & will drop music under his real name after his next album.

emoji
+5   

3 months ago '10        #82
beast mode  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17783 17 K  Slaps total: 7339 7 K
Went from Kendrick rhyming big 3 with big me on a fire beat to weeknd singin this corny shot LOL

3 months ago '16        #83
WoodPipe 
Props total: 76201 76 K  Slaps total: 15662 15 K

This the kind of goons Ray j was talking about
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '20        #84
JSpade11 
Props total: 1361 1 K  Slaps total: 144 144
Drake is literally getting jumped right now and one thing I know a n1gga gets jumped and knocks one of them n1ggas out jumping him he gets respect but if he stand his ground and come out that bi#ch unscathed He the Goat. Iím not the biggest Drake fan but he come out this bi#ch with a clear win. Then Iíll say heís the Greatest and Iím done with rap.

3 months ago '15        #85
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 49198 49 K  Slaps total: 15285 15 K
 Chiyosuke said
n1gga, change you avatar saying this stupid a$s shyt. Lupe would never.

You can't be the best if you have writers, simple as that!
How dare you...so you know Lupe wrote for Ye and gave JAY Z SOME JOINTS? What More Can I Say? SMH
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '18        #86
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 35084 35 K  Slaps total: 2683 2 K
 Alpallday said
😂 Has Drake ever bodied anyone? Didn't Drake just make a joint album with Cole taking shots at ppl? Now when ppl click up it's jumping him
emoji

And you said it never works out? 50 copped pleas and apologized to everyone but game
emoji
Far Joe and Jada destroyed him and Jimmy had to pay game a Milly to stop g unot. Revisionist history like a mfer in here
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

3 months ago '20        #87
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 61031 61 K  Slaps total: 4632 4 K
 Revelation 313 said
Drake can really body all these n1ggas easily cause he made all these n1ggas, weekend Kendrick and future all benefited from working with Drake sh1t Drake literally made the weekend famous nobody knew him before take care,
They slapping but this sh1t pmuch too
Drake could get all 3 of em at once on some ďmy sons growing up angry teenagersĒ sh1t. Say what you want about Drake but he was part of these dudes early come up whether he strategized that or it was organic
+2   

3 months ago '07        #88
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 85512 85 K  Slaps total: 9910 9 K
 Revelation 313 said
U probably was the one crying to roonie cause I was hurting your feelings and making u look dumb
emoji

I’m at my office building right now dumbass soon I will make my own site and dumbasses like u won’t be allowed
emoji

This troll is back already using this account to troll nonstop after you just banned him.

3 months ago '15        #89
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 154548 154 K  Slaps total: 8776 8 K
 WoodPipe said
Singing their shooter making TikTokís is beyond ether
emoji
Whoís the shooter??

3 months ago '22        #90
letitallg0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 23557 23 K  Slaps total: 1545 1 K
The weekend and Drake Beef has been going on since TUESDAY song
+4   

3 months ago '12        #91
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13314 13 K  Slaps total: 1966 1 K
When im on bx and someone starts off with im not a (insert artist) fan but ....
I stop reading cuz i already know you lying.
+4   

3 months ago '10        #92
Chiyosuke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44831 44 K  Slaps total: 2720 2 K
 AmillionMo said
How dare you...so you know Lupe wrote for Ye and gave JAY Z SOME JOINTS? What More Can I Say? SMH
emoji
The Buchanans were F&F producers, that's what he meant by giving Jay a joint. Smfh.

We already know Ye spits from other n1ggas' pen. Ain't nobody calling him a GOAT spitter.

Let me reiterate, you said that stupid shyt in Aubrey's defense, he claims he's the GOAT but spits other people's shyt. No, he was disqualified ever since Meek exposed him and been butthurt about it ever since. Even Lu dropped a line about that n1gga using Quentin's bars on Twitter.

You being mad disrespectful cuz that was also my avatar for the longest before I switch to Persephanii.

3 months ago '15        #93
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 154548 154 K  Slaps total: 8776 8 K
 ItsThatEasy said
It was extremely short sighted.

How are people really going to look at this in 10 years if Drake gets washed by Dot? I mean, he had literally 10 other artists jumping him too lol.

I know for a fact Kendrick doesn’t even want that. He wants a fair fade with no asterisk.

Hov has always been perceived as bigger because he had Nas AND Prodigy coming at him during Blueprint. Whether true or not that’s always only added to Jay’s narrative as being “the guy”.

sh1t I almost forgot. 50 looked like a GIANT during the Massacre run because he had Ja, Joe, Kiss and Game all gunning for him. This situation never works out in the collectives favor.
Son that 50 sh1t is in reverse. Everyone was at Ja’s neck. Em. Bust. 50. All of G-Unit. Hov wasn’t even fu#king with him and Irv after they tried to sign Nas.
The Game didn’t gun for 50 at the same time Ja was going at him. And Joe and Kiss only jumped on a song with Ja. Those full blown beefs didn’t happen at the same time. Ja was out the picture when Joe was going at him. It was 50’s second album. The Feds had already took Murder Inc out. Kiss and 50 would go to war years later too.

Edit: This lil beef sh1t would actually be closer to the sh1t that happened with Ja. Mfs getting tired of Drakes punk smooth commercial sh1t. Like ppl got tired of Ja’s commercial sh1t. But we shall see.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 04-12-2024 at 10:02 AM..
+1   

3 months ago '07        #94
 Revelation 313 said
Look at yo soft a$s snitching like a female u look like a bitxh dumbass I canít get banned without a reason and if I do like Jason Iíll be back just to sh1t on you
emoji
Trolls hate being trolled. Shocker
emoji

he won't learn

3 months ago '12        #95
Bazileus 
Props total: 16706 16 K  Slaps total: 3730 3 K
 Revelation 313 said
Yeah u on the internet keyboard warrior
You the n1gga talking crazy. Lol again Iím not hard to find if itís an issue

3 months ago '15        #96
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 49198 49 K  Slaps total: 15285 15 K
 Chiyosuke said
The Buchanans were F&F producers, that's what he meant by giving Jay a joint. Smfh.

We already know Ye spits from other n1ggas' pen. Ain't nobody calling him a GOAT spitter.

Let me reiterate, you said that stupid shyt in Aubrey's defense, he claims he's the GOAT but spits other people's shyt. No, he was disqualified ever since Meek exposed him and been butthurt about it ever since. Even Lu dropped a line about that n1gga using Quentin's bars on Twitter.

You being mad disrespectful cuz that was also my avatar for the longest before I switch to Persephanii.
Lupe loves Drake bruh. Everyone in the industry knows Drake can write and I'm talking about Lupe giving Jay Allure more than anything...ahh, you can hear Lu's voice now! Anyway, we're not disqualifying anyone else who has had writers. Q. Miller wrote for Nas 2 years ago. Drake wrote I'm Single and gave his Money To Blow verse to Wayne. Ye helped Jay with Lucifer. It happens a lot. Even if he did have a ghostwriter, which Q Miller got credit in the album, he'd be stupid to continue to do it and he would a been exposed again. A lot of artists feature Drake and vice versa plus Ye woulda never said this

Long Live Lupe!

Last edited by AmillionMo; 04-12-2024 at 05:51 PM..
+1   

3 months ago '12        #97
Superstarbrown7  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31372 31 K  Slaps total: 2915 2 K
 BreakkerSzn said

Such a funny pic. I still need an official smiley

3 months ago '07        #98
 Revelation 313 said
Added to the ignore list talk to your self
emoji
will add this account to his ignore list like he did with your account for nonstop trolling

3 months ago '15        #99
Dilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 32905 32 K  Slaps total: 10010 10 K
 BEASTMODE863 said
Maybe cause he already came out & said heís leaving The Weeknd persona behind & will drop music under his real name after his next album.

emoji
Thanks for clarifying. I thought it was some groupie shiet.
+2   

3 months ago '15        #100
40 acres 
Props total: 23554 23 K  Slaps total: 3110 3 K
Full circle n1gga getting bodied by a singing n1gga
emoji
+6   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3414