WDYWT - April 2017

most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside rappers that you didn't know were short
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Amber Rose can kick rocks.....She's been replaced with a more durable ..
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
Well Damn Troy gives a shout out to DJ Akademiks,says Joe Budden leaching off ..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Free Smoke 💨💨 Free Smoke 💨💨
153 comments
@sports

section   (2 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 days ago '06        #181
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,615 | Props total: 425 425
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]



n*gga said peep my gram like he had a plethora of fire...man...n*gga...n*gga.

n*gga loves to talk...boy i tell ya.
I thought I was about to get hit with some magical sh*t. I'm talking Unicorn level pairs... I was prepared for the "L". That is why I stay away from BX now for the most part. I can't take the BS..... Makes me want to post my whole collection for him. I won't go there....


Last edited by SaTown's Finest; 04-24-2017 at 11:12 AM..
Captain Fresh and 4 others gave props
 
 2 days ago '14        #182
youngthugga1991 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 687 687

[pic - click to view]

 2 days ago '05        #183
Tonero 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,660 | Props total: 1197 1197
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]



n*gga said peep my gram like he had a plethora of fire...man...n*gga...n*gga.

n*gga loves to talk...boy i tell ya.
Lol im not a shoe junkie , i actually got to money to blow on these. Every year i do a clean out and give away my old joints to people that actually need em.

I dont even need to do resale str8 to my feet.



Yall n*ggas stand no chance beside real n*ggas up north. We even cop em for premium prices up here with the bumm a.ss exchange rates no sweat.

I guarantee ill move to NYC and show you how to live proper



Last edited by Tonero; 04-24-2017 at 11:55 AM..
I bleed GREEN and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 2 days ago '06        #184
samsin420 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 76 76
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]



n*gga said peep my gram like he had a plethora of fire...man...n*gga...n*gga.

n*gga loves to talk...boy i tell ya.


I couldn't even click the IG when he started out the reply with "I only buy airforces".
SaTown's Finest and 5 others gave props
 
 2 days ago '06        #185
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,615 | Props total: 425 425
 Tonero said:
Lol im not a shoe junkie , i actually got to money to blow on these. Every year i do a clean out and give away my old joints to people that actually need em.

I dont even need to do resale str8 to my feet.



Yall n*ggas stand no chance beside real n*ggas up north. We even cop em for premium prices up here with the bumm a.ss exchange rates no sweat.

I guarantee ill move to NYC and show you how to live proper

Do you not see the NYC in Banga's name???
 2 days ago '16        #186
GLOIN 156 heat pts156
space
avatar space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 8688 8688
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]



n*gga said peep my gram like he had a plethora of fire...man...n*gga...n*gga.

n*gga loves to talk...boy i tell ya.

[instagram - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



n*gga look like a low grade Benji Brown
cdubz618 and 1 others gave props
 
 2 days ago '06        #187
NYC-Banga 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$13,180 | Props total: 1510 1510
 SaTown's Finest said:
I thought I was about to get hit with some magical sh*t. I'm talking Unicorn level pairs... I was prepared for the "L". That is why I stay away from BX now for the most part. I can't take the BS..... Makes me want to post my whole collection for him. I won't go there....
dont do it man...should would be like beating a dead horse
SoldiersReturn gave props
 
 2 days ago '06        #188
NYC-Banga 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$13,180 | Props total: 1510 1510
 SaTown's Finest said:
Do you not see the NYC in Banga's name???

[pic - click to view]

SoldiersReturn gave props
 
 2 days ago '09        #189
614FACE 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,896 | Props total: 2368 2368
 samsin420 said:
I couldn't even click the IG when he started out the reply with "I only buy airforces".
samsin420 and 2 others gave props
 
 2 days ago '15        #190
Heyarnold69 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$3,030 | Props total: 3166 3166
 Tonero said:
i only buy Airforces and 5's and some others here and there . Only shoes i buy just to buy would be white airforces and even then i have to buy new pairs every few months cause i wear those regularly.

Peep my gram @nimbus
u learning to trade? who u learning from
SoldiersReturn gave props
 
 18 hrs ago '16        #191
SoldiersReturn 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,526 | Props total: 1681 1681
so this became wear your best shoes everyday no matter thread bet
Captain Fresh and 1 others gave props
 
 15 hrs ago '13        #192
ma chis mo 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 1476 1476
 NYC-Banga said:
Wtf? Prestos been out wayyyyy before UB's
yooo. that sh*t caught me off guard
 14 hrs ago '06        #193
NYC-Banga 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$13,180 | Props total: 1510 1510
 SoldiersReturn said:
so this became wear your best shoes everyday no matter thread bet
translated : my shoe collection is bland compared to yall
GLOIN gave props
 
SoldiersReturn slapped this ish
 
 12 hrs ago '16        #194
SoldiersReturn 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,526 | Props total: 1681 1681
 NYC-Banga said:
translated : my shoe collection is bland compared to yall
Lmao really n*gga knowing
Damn well I been on here just as long
As you and sa town
I was saying n*ggaz were complaining kus sa town posted kobes

-uf4soldier
 4 hrs ago '06        #195
NYC-Banga 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$13,180 | Props total: 1510 1510
 SoldiersReturn said:
Lmao really n*gga knowing
Damn well I been on here just as long
As you and sa town
I was saying n*ggaz were complaining kus sa town posted kobes

-uf4soldier

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Tree stump on Mars?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside The only IG chick I cant stop "Following" - Bria Myles
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside DMX Needs Saving -- This Video Says It All
195 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Apr 25 - Woman killed by ‘drunk’-driving cop was designated driver
45 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside 2 Thots...1 Dad...3 Kids
76 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Apr 24 - Transcript Of Donald Trump's Uninteligible Associated Press I..
60 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
I really miss my n!gggaaaa
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Apr 24 - Trump Refuses To Fire Sean "Struggle" Spicer Because "He Gets..
31 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy