MKBHD: Samsung Galaxy S8 Review: The Ultimate Smartphone?

most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside rappers that you didn't know were short
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Amber Rose can kick rocks.....She's been replaced with a more durable ..
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
Well Damn Troy gives a shout out to DJ Akademiks,says Joe Budden leaching off ..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Free Smoke 💨💨 Free Smoke 💨💨
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '14        #21
Sithon 89 heat pts89
space
avatar space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 2456 2456
I have the arctic silver s8 +


[pic - click to view]



Im very pleased... best phone ever
Y.G. and 1 others gave props
 
 4 days ago '04        #22
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,144 | Props total: 2768 2768
 Y.G. said:
Wonder what this loser is going to say when the latest iStruggle has a similar aspect ratio, similar "crummy" speaker setup and similar "terrible" fingerprint placement.
Only we both know it won't. King apple does it better always.
Lil Biz slapped this ish
 
 4 days ago '05        #23
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,500 | Props total: 8959 8959
 R0CAF3LLA_pimp said:
Only we both know it won't. King apple does it better always.
Does what better? Screen will be mediocre. Speakers will still be garbage and it will have the same 18.5:9 or 2:1 aspect ratio.
R0CAF3LLA_pimp slapped this ish
 
 4 days ago '04        #24
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,144 | Props total: 2768 2768
 Y.G. said:
Does what better? Screen will be mediocre. Speakers will still be garbage and it will have the same 18.5:9 or 2:1 aspect ratio.
n*gga the STEREO speakers on the 7 run the game right now. No single speaker droid is fu*king with it. iPhones never have mediocre screens only to U resolution wh0ores. Colors and viewing angles are always top notch. Which doesn't matter cuz the apps are always better on iOS anyway. shyt droid apps still look like shyt in 2k. Apple won't fu*k up the screen ratio cuz U know..apps are important. It's the reason why the 7 plus resolution/pixel density is what it is. For the apps. nice try tho fu*k boyapple will show em how to do this son.
Y.G. slapped this ish
 
 3 days ago '05        #25
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,500 | Props total: 8959 8959
 R0CAF3LLA_pimp said:
n*gga the STEREO speakers on the 7 run the game right now.
Stopped reading after that.

No cellphone speakers sound good. None. That being said, there are some decent sounding smartphone speakers. Specifically, the HTC 10, the LG V20 and the Axon 7 all have speakers that sh*t on the iStruggle 7. Apple ain't running sh*t in any hardware category.
 3 days ago '11        #26
KingP1n 332 heat pts332
space
avatar space
space
$7,643 | Props total: 2950 2950
 Y.G. said:
Stopped reading after that.

No cellphone speakers sound good. None. That being said, there are some decent sounding smartphone speakers. Specifically, the HTC 10, the LG V20 and the Axon 7 all have speakers that sh*t on the iStruggle 7. Apple ain't running sh*t in any hardware category.
The iPhone 7s speakers are far from crummy, Samsung should have gone with that set up.

Not amazing but definitely not crummy.

As someone whos had a HTC 10, personally I feel the iPhone 7 edges it a bit as they're louder yet still remaining clearly, I found the HTC 10s too quiet in some situations when I needed it.

Both "good" speakers for smartphones however, cant fault them too much.


Last edited by KingP1n; 04-23-2017 at 01:51 AM..
 3 days ago '05        #27
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,500 | Props total: 8959 8959
 KingP1n said:
The iPhone 7s speakers are far from crummy, Samsung should have gone with that set up.

Not amazing but definitely not crummy.

As someone whos had a HTC 10, personally I feel the iPhone 7 edges it a bit as they're louder yet still remaining clearly, I found the HTC 10s too quiet in some situations when I needed it.

Both "good" speakers for smartphones however, cant fault them too much.
To each his. The iStruggle 7 speakers suck d!ck to me and definitely aren't better than the 3 phones' speaker setup I posted.

Never even see someone try and say the iStruggle has the best speakers.
 3 days ago '06        #28
servesurite 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$9,030 | Props total: 535 535
yo wtf is up with that standby time?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Tree stump on Mars?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside The only IG chick I cant stop "Following" - Bria Myles
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside DMX Needs Saving -- This Video Says It All
195 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Apr 25 - Woman killed by ‘drunk’-driving cop was designated driver
45 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside 2 Thots...1 Dad...3 Kids
76 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Apr 24 - Transcript Of Donald Trump's Uninteligible Associated Press I..
60 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
I really miss my n!gggaaaa
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Apr 24 - Trump Refuses To Fire Sean "Struggle" Spicer Because "He Gets..
31 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy