Apr 20 - Sarah Palin visits White House with Kid Rock, Ted Nugent

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside rappers that you didn't know were short
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Amber Rose can kick rocks.....She's been replaced with a more durable ..
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn Troy gives a shout out to DJ Akademiks,says Joe Budden leaching off ..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Free Smoke 💨💨 Free Smoke 💨💨
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '14        #81
Jimmy2Timez 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 2781 2781
 tdub-zr0 said:
I can't believe they allowed a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, draft-dodging clown into the White House.....and they even invited Ted Nugent as well!

5 days ago '04        #82
Thoed G 35 heat pts35
space
space
$13,432 | Props total: 2367 2367
Kid rocks drummer

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Mindfulness and 2 others slapped this ish

5 days ago '08        #83
ExNihilo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$17,378 | Props total: 13389 13389
 Teknicks said:
That has nothing to do with his point. A man from Michigan is using a southern flag to represent himself when he's not from the south. That's what we're talking about. No one gives a fucc where he went to elementary school at and what his favorite pizza is bro.

The confederate flag is propaganda and "southern pride" is used as the excuse by 99% who still fcuk with it. You don't know sh!t about Michigan or the racists and confederate flag wavers that live here, so you gonna keep fallin back to that "But he's not from the south" line. Kid Rock and Ted Nugent from Michigan, so apparently there's a community of people who are from here or grew up here that support the confederate flag and it's ideology, but you keep coming with your opinion instead of listening to facts so drop it.
Mindfulness gave props

5 days ago '06        #84
Bama Boy 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$55,187 | Props total: 7596 7596
 ExNihilo said:
The confederate flag is propaganda and "southern pride" is used as the excuse by 99% who still fcuk with it. You don't know sh!t about Michigan or the racists and confederate flag wavers that live here, so you gonna keep fallin back to that "But he's not from the south" line. Kid Rock and Ted Nugent from Michigan, so apparently there's a community of people who are from here or grew up here that support the confederate flag and it's ideology, but you keep coming with your opinion instead of listening to facts so drop it.
Your point makes no sense. All those dumbasses in Michigan are stupid as fu*k for waving confederate flags if they do that. It doesnt change the fact that Kid Rock pretends to be southern and is a moron. Move the fu*k on.
Thugnificent and 2 others gave props

5 days ago '08        #85
ExNihilo 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Bama Boy said:
Your point makes no sense. All those dumbasses in Michigan are stupid as fu*k for waving confederate flags if they do that. It doesnt change the fact that Kid Rock pretends to be southern and is a moron. Move the fu*k on.
Ya'll stuck on the flag reppin 13 states, when up here it represents segregation and the racism. All that "country/southern" sh*t goes on everywhere. Country music talks about 4x4's, farms and trailers and all that sh*t up here too. Anyone reppin that flag is an idiot, I never defended that sh!t. But if you think people outside the South don't fly that sh*t you dumb as hell.
Mindfulness gave props

5 days ago '06        #86
D.O.H. 
space
space
$4,977 | Props total: 587 587
Lol I agree that flying the flag has always been stupid, and post Dylan roof is a likely sign you're racist if you're still supporting it. I'm just saying in the past it was pretty common for people to use it more along the lines of being a "rebel" or "southern pride" type stuff. So I don't call Kid Rock a racist for using it in the past. I don't know if he still does or whatever because I don't follow him.
Mindfulness gave props

5 days ago '06        #87
Bama Boy 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$55,187 | Props total: 7596 7596
 ExNihilo said:
Ya'll stuck on the flag reppin 13 states, when up here it represents segregation and the racism. All that "country/southern" sh*t goes on everywhere. Country music talks about 4x4's, farms and trailers and all that sh*t up here too. Anyone reppin that flag is an idiot, I never defended that sh!t. But if you think people outside the South don't fly that sh*t you dumb as hell.
Holy sh*t man, he has BLATANTLY said he reps that flag for "southern heritage" and he went from being a rapper and dressing like he was a mixture of Rev. Run and the Beastie Boys to dressing like Jason Aldean I dont give a fu*k what the hillbillies in Michigan are doing, he is pretending to be a southerner to play to his hillbilly fans.

But yes anyone that flies that flag is a dumbass and I never said people outside the south do, I said they are fu*king confused dumb sh*ts if they do.
consigliereA and 2 others gave props

5 days ago '16        #88
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,009 | Props total: 6526 6526
 ExNihilo said:
Your dumb a.ss is arguing with him instead of agreeing with him. Relax. No one never said anything you were saying isn't true. I'm just pointing out that you are arguing against him but actually proving his points. I get it. We have Confederate flag wavers and the KKK in liberal a.ss Southern Cali.
 5 days ago '08        #89
ExNihilo 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Bama Boy said:
Holy sh*t man, he has BLATANTLY said he reps that flag for "southern heritage" and he went from being a rapper and dressing like he was a mixture of Rev. Run and the Beastie Boys to dressing like Jason Aldean I dont give a fu*k what the hillbillies in Michigan are doing, he is pretending to be a southerner to play to his hillbilly fans.

But yes anyone that flies that flag is a dumbass and I never said people outside the south do, I said they are fu*king confused dumb sh*ts if they do.
I think the majority of black people see that flag and one thing comes to mind, so when he says some bs like "southern heritage", I see him as speaking in code that he really doesn't fcuk with us. I'm cool cuz I don't fcuk with his music or movement anyway. Everyone in that pic was a clown if you ask me
Mindfulness and 1 others gave props

5 days ago '17        #90
Skrrt Loder 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 4872 4872
 killadre said:
Kid rock was that dude when I was kid. Fam was cool and got love from everybody. When did this transformation take place cuz I guess I feel out of touch

Nah, n*gga

Even when I was a young boul only dirty brown water trash from Dundalk listened to Kid Rock/messed with him.

And Dundalk's 96% racist so that ought to tell you something.
 5 days ago '14        #91
consigliereA 63 heat pts63
space
space
$19,951 | Props total: 14029 14029
Scust..
 5 days ago '07        #92
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,956 | Props total: 4576 4576
 skeetmcghee said:
Conservatives like Nugent tallk all that tough "my machine gun sh*t". Yo Ted where was your machine gun during the Vietnam War. Oh that's right you sh*tted on yourself to avoid service. These are our patriots.

Pussies!!!!
 5 days ago '16        #93
Ham Bannon 89 heat pts89
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 9506 9506
White Trash Mt. Rushmore
tdub-zr0 and 3 others gave props

American slapped this ish

5 days ago '16        #94
Ham Bannon 89 heat pts89
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 9506 9506
 MADIA said:
I'm sorry I know I shouldn't, but I feel compelled...

Please explain how Hillary is a pedophile.
short answer? Alex Jones told him. these loons let him do their critical thinking
Mindfulness gave props

4 days ago '17        #95
Slavoj Zizek 164 heat pts164
space
space
$4,256 | Props total: 13707 13707
Op a huge f*ggot
Mindfulness and 1 others slapped this ish

4 days ago '10        #96
Mindfulness 659 heat pts659
space
space
$16,536 | Props total: 16750 16750
ted nugnet sh*t his pants on purpose in bootcamp so he wouldnt have to go to vietnam

sounds real american ted

edit: just thought.. trump tried to not go to vietnam 5 times..

draft dodgers chillin with other draft dodgers

Last edited by Mindfulness; 04-22-2017 at 05:46 AM..
 4 days ago '13        #97
HipHopFactz 393 heat pts393
space
space
$28,927 | Props total: 26818 26818
inbreds
Mindfulness and 1 others gave props

4 days ago '15        #98
GreyHughe 
space
space
space
$1,164 | Props total: 2815 2815
 Bama Boy said:
When his record sales started to slip and he realized that the majority of his fanbase were racist hillbillies. Dude even flies the confederate flag and sh*t and says its not racist because hes "honoring Southern heritage." Hes from Detroit...
Yeah I used to have a lot of respect for dude back in the day, but he's def using this new image as a hustle.
 4 days ago '10        #99
Mindfulness 659 heat pts659
space
space
$16,536 | Props total: 16750 16750

[video - click to view]

4 days ago '08        #100
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 1428 1428
So obama can have black trash come but trump can't have white trash. Makes sense.
joshdogg26 slapped this ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Tree stump on Mars?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The only IG chick I cant stop "Following" - Bria Myles
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DMX Needs Saving -- This Video Says It All
195 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Apr 25 - Woman killed by ‘drunk’-driving cop was designated driver
45 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Thots...1 Dad...3 Kids
76 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Apr 24 - Transcript Of Donald Trump's Uninteligible Associated Press I..
60 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
I really miss my n!gggaaaa
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Apr 24 - Trump Refuses To Fire Sean "Struggle" Spicer Because "He Gets..
31 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy