Galaxy S III Has Dimmest Display Of Galaxy S Models To Date

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861 OP
space
space
$15,206 | Props total: 8942 8942
 VinceTran said:
Lol... u guys obviously haven't used it... once you have couple things open, it runs like sh*t. the video thing is so glitchy and not smooth.

There's a reason why the iphone 5 will sell more units in a week than the s3 in it's whole life. Iphone 5 will be sold out for at least 5 months where as the S3 they are already giving discounts here. No one is buying that crap LOL. Plus they charge extra for the white color?? wtf...
it's sold over 14 million last time I checked

at least u can have multiple things open and running unlike ios
 5 years ago '05        #82
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
 VinceTran said:
Lol... u guys obviously haven't used it... once you have couple things open, it runs like sh*t. the video thing is so glitchy and not smooth.

There's a reason why the iphone 5 will sell more units in a week than the s3 in it's whole life. Iphone 5 will be sold out for at least 5 months where as the S3 they are already giving discounts here. No one is buying that crap LOL. Plus they charge extra for the white color?? wtf...
Nobody buying that sh*t, huh?

And they don't charge extra for the white version, you f*ckin goober.
 5 years ago '06        #83
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 VinceTran said:

what u mean used it???? i own that piece. cocaine white. over 10 apps open and im still running as smooth as a stream or even "butter". even surfing the web and watching a vid sh*t doesnt lag at all. none. u must have used a different device. cause aint no lag over here.

white color is the same price.
keep trying
 5 years ago '04        #84
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
Damn, you guys fell for the IPhone troll hard
 5 years ago '06        #85
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
you guys are really feeding the troll? He obviously never owned the gs3. With 2gb of ram the gs3 will never lag. He's an idiot. Don't feed the troll!
 5 years ago '05        #86
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
screen does look pretty dim tho

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #87
space
space
Just tested opening the phone app on my Sensation (1.7ghz dual core, 132 free mb from 580 mb of RAM, running CM9 ICS 4.0.4), the sh*t opens right up... no lag, no stutter, it just opens the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '05        #88
space
space
Asked my big bro to let me test his Iphone4s(stock) against my Sensation(CM9 underclocked):

Apps open at the exact same time... theres no noticable difference besides the transition effects
 5 years ago '05        #89
space
space
top of the class based on what? popularity?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #90
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
 VinceTran said:
I'm not lying... I would rather have people not buying Iphone's .... Everywhere i go i see an iPhone. I hate having the same phone as everyone.

So yes the S3 is such a great phone. Buy it. LOL.... I wish i took a picture at the samsung store... and a picture of the Apple store close to it. It's like crickets in the Samsung store, while the Apple store was like a huge Black Friday sale. No matter how good the specs on a Samsung phone is, Apple Phones are the top of the class.

It's like comparing a BMW to a Honda... I don't care how good your honda is, people will always want a BMW over it.
While gs3 just sold 15 million. Also the reason the apple store kine that long becauseI majority of people at the apple store are waiting to get their cracked iPhone screen, broke MacBook, and ipods fix due to their great customer service and warranty. What is so funny that majority of ipads and iPhone parts are made with Samsung parts including the a5.
 5 years ago '05        #91
space
space
I love my big bro to death but he's a iphone user and he cleans an amusement park for a living
 5 years ago '05        #92
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 VinceTran said:
LOL the iphone 4s and new ipads use only the a5 from samsung. the iphone 5 will not be using any samsung parts. Apple is moving away from samsung totally. LOL

You know what's funny, the iphone 5 would sell 15 million in a day if they could keep up with production. Every iphone the comes out breaks records. I could walk in any store when the g3 released and pick one up. Good luck with the iphone 5.

I feel sorry for people who bought the g3 cuz the iphone 5 is coming out soon. there's a reason why apple products are used by all top business people (i'm an accountant). Macbook pros, ipads, iphones are the only products used. celebrities only use apple products. People who bi*ch about apple products are probably in the lower tax bracket.
Too bad 98% of corporations use Windows.
 5 years ago '06        #93
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 VinceTran said:
I'm a troll?? you guys must never used an iphone 4 or newer. I own a iphone 4s. I own every iphone made. I own the S2 last year.

First of all, Press the weird shaped home button that samsung stupidly made on the S3... press the phone app. it takes at least 1/2 second for the phone to load. I tried it with no apps running, and with apps running. My iPhone i did a comparison side to side, the iphone opens as soon as u press it. I did this in a Samsung store where the sales person said there's no way the iphone 4s is faster. There were about 10 people around the S3 booth (which the store is an exact copy of an Apple store, how creative LOL), they all watched me press both at the same time.

Funny thing is, they said just wait for the new update. LOL... There are no comparisons. Try to switch pages, there's a lag. You guys are fukin idiots if you don't see it. I'm not even bashing the phone, but android sucks. I wish you guys open your eyes and not be fukin fanboys.

I don't hate Samsung... I hate android. You guys are idiots if you guys don't see how slow everything is.
You're an idiot. There's no lag with the home button you idiot. If you double press it it opens up s voice. If you go into s voice and turn it off. I bet you $100 the next time you press the button there won't be a delay. Samsung made it that way on purpose.
Do some dam research before you talk out of your a.ss. There's no lag. I have 10-15 apps open and still won't lag. Matter of fact I can use the pop up video and type this message right now and it ain't lagging
 5 years ago '05        #94
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 VinceTran said:
Servers, i agree. But for personal use in the office, Macbook pros are the leading laptop by businesses. KPMG, the biggest and richest accounting firms in the world, most of the accountants (CA's).. use macbook pros. I have never seen one carry a laptop other than apple in a long time. I would be ashamed to carry around an HP/dell/samsung laptop.
Don't matter what you think. It's a fact 98% of corporations use Windows, freakin dummy. Look it up, goober.

Last edited by Y.G.; 07-20-2012 at 10:59 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #95
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 VinceTran said:
Lol moron's like this is why people hate samsung. When you gotta convince people that the phone is better.. means the phone sucks. i'm just comparing the phone in a samsung store... if i cared, i would make a video just to show you right now lol.

It's not the phone, it's the os. The video thing LOL.. who wants to watch a video that is 1 inch big while typing a msg?? LOL i got a 46 inch tv and a 27 inch imac to watch videos. if i had to watch a 1 inch video that makes the phone run like sh*t... i'd use a g3 LOL
I'm not here to prove what phone is better. I'm simply proving that you're full of sh*t. The gs3 doesn't lag one bit. It's that simple.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy