The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-20-2010, 12:51 PM         #1001
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
^^

thanks

[pic - click to view]

01-20-2010, 06:39 PM         #1002
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:

[pic - click to view]

What?
 01-20-2010, 07:12 PM         #1003
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
What?

he said thanks to me ... the person in the picture is Mos Def ... you got it yet
 01-20-2010, 07:19 PM         #1004
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:

he said thanks to me ... the person in the picture is Mos Def ... you got it yet

Oh...

[pic - click to view]

I don't think anybody besides you would've gotten that though bro.

Last edited by GhostDigga; 01-20-2010 at 07:22 PM..
 01-21-2010, 12:37 AM         #1005
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:

Oh...

[pic - click to view]

I don't think anybody besides you would've gotten that though bro.
lol both ya'll funny ... using pics instead of words is the new fad right lol ... but anywa i havent played this in a while i did finish it all back in july or august, yes everything found

i still have the urge to place this on the daily but the fiance and kid wont allow such time anymore lol ... but when New Vegas comes out imma lock myself in the bedroom for a few hours a day or just miss out on quality sleep
 01-21-2010, 03:30 AM         #1006
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
lol both ya'll funny ... using pics instead of words is the new fad right lol ... but anywa i havent played this in a while i did finish it all back in july or august, yes everything found

i still have the urge to place this on the daily but the fiance and kid wont allow such time anymore lol ... but when New Vegas comes out imma lock myself in the bedroom for a few hours a day or just miss out on quality sleep

I
[pic - click to view]

that. That
[pic - click to view]

looks
[pic - click to view]

my
[pic - click to view]

!

:hmm:

Last edited by GhostDigga; 01-21-2010 at 03:35 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #1007
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 TriangleOffense said:

lol you guys are hilarious
but i actually did understand the mos def picture first time lol
 01-21-2010, 07:32 PM         #1008
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
lol you guys are hilarious
but i actually did understand the mos def picture first time lol
Really? Damn must be some three dimensional problem solving I don't have.

On topic, did anybody post those New Vegas rumors?
 01-21-2010, 11:25 PM         #1009
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
Really? Damn must be some three dimensional problem solving I don't have.

On topic, did anybody post those New Vegas rumors?
in here no but I believe I did see them here or maybe it was on playfire I dont even know anymore
 02-07-2010, 01:48 AM         #1010
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got the scans of the PC Gamers article.

I don't know if I should be posting them here, but I figured yall would want to read the whole thing.

[pic - click to view]

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4231/fnv3zrc6.jpg

That automatic grenade launcher looks beast!

02-07-2010, 10:32 AM         #1011
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
Got the scans of the PC Gamers article.

I don't know if I should be posting them here, but I figured yall would want to read the whole thing.

[pic - click to view]

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4231/fnv3zrc6.jpg

That automatic grenade launcher looks beast!

i posted those in the fallout new vegas info thread
 02-07-2010, 02:32 PM         #1012
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
i posted those in the fallout new vegas info thread
Yeah I just noticed, damn bro you can't let me be helpful for once? Always on top of s**t I kid, but hot damn I'm excited about this shkit.
 02-07-2010, 03:16 PM         #1013
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
Yeah I just noticed, damn bro you can't let me be helpful for once? Always on top of s**t I kid, but hot damn I'm excited about this shkit.
lol Im with you I just went and saw The Book of Eli too and wow that s**t has some similarities
 8 years ago '05        #1014
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
I know I'm mmmmaaadddd late but I'm playing this now and I've reached level 20. I downloaded the Broken Steel expansion pack and my level is still capped off at 20. How do I get pass that or do I have to beat the game first before it takes effect?
 02-08-2010, 11:20 PM         #1015
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheT said:
I know I'm mmmmaaadddd late but I'm playing this now and I've reached level 20. I downloaded the Broken Steel expansion pack and my level is still capped off at 20. How do I get pass that or do I have to beat the game first before it takes effect?

It will take effect as soon as you download it. When you start the game after setting it up a message should appear that says "You've installed Broken Steel" it takes a few minutes for it to happen though. If that didn't pop up, try installing it again.
 8 years ago '05        #1016
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 GhostDigga said:

It will take effect as soon as you download it. When you start the game after setting it up a message should appear that says "You've installed Broken Steel" it takes a few minutes for it to happen though. If that didn't pop up, try installing it again.
Good look man it worked. :dancingcool:
 02-10-2010, 09:15 AM         #1017
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:

[pic - click to view]

Stupid!
 8 years ago '09        #1018
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1050 1050
hey whats with Vault 106 i went in there and there all that gas i mean do u get an a achievement or anything cuz ive been all around therelooking for something i found a bobble head and at the very bottom theres a Cave with a dead end ? is that all their is ..i cant even get out of the vault its confusing
 06-12-2010, 02:30 PM         #1019
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
hey whats with Vault 106 i went in there and there all that gas i mean do u get an a achievement or anything cuz ive been all around therelooking for something i found a bobble head and at the very bottom theres a Cave with a dead end ? is that all their is ..i cant even get out of the vault its confusing
Warning - If you close the door behind you upon entering Vault 106 via the control panel outside, beware, there is no control panel on the inside of the vault. You will get trapped in. The only ways to escape from this situation are to load a save game from outside the vault or if you have one of the Fallout 3 companions: Speak to them next to the vault exit and then fire them as a companion (with Dogmeat tell him to go back to vault 101). The ex-companion will then proceed to walk up to the vault door and open it (without the need for a control panel). The character can then be immediately regained as a companion upon exit of the vault or found again in their designated place on the map.
 8 years ago '09        #1020
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1050 1050
 TriangleOffense said:
Warning - If you close the door behind you upon entering Vault 106 via the control panel outside, beware, there is no control panel on the inside of the vault. You will get trapped in. The only ways to escape from this situation are to load a save game from outside the vault or if you have one of the Fallout 3 companions: Speak to them next to the vault exit and then fire them as a companion (with Dogmeat tell him to go back to vault 101). The ex-companion will then proceed to walk up to the vault door and open it (without the need for a control panel). The character can then be immediately regained as a companion upon exit of the vault or found again in their designated place on the map.
i dont think i did that but still is there any acheuvement down there

ive beaten fallout 3 but the thing that turns me off to do all the other missions is walking to new places and just going in circles and looking for someone or something
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy