OFFICIAL Detroit Lions Vs Tennessee Titans Week 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Detroit Lions Vs Tennessee Titans Week 3 Who You Got ?
Detroit Lions 7 58.33%
Tennessee Titans 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-23-2012, 07:22 PM         #501
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
Wow, can't believe there are 2 pages of just Bears and Vikings fans sucking each other off in joy of another Lions loss

Glad our sh*tty team makes the rest of the NFC North's sundays better
I love how they come in after the game and talk sh*t,
 09-23-2012, 07:23 PM         #502
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
are you fu*king kidding me...are you serious?...you are hanging your hat on a freak hail mary play?..you are putting that over a W?..a win?

as i thought lion fans don't know sh*t about football
It's true, people love big plays, not easy fg's.
 6 years ago '10        #503
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
When I have time one day Imma go troll the fu*k out the Chicag-HOE and Viqueens threads, until then its only week 3 and n*ggas dont give a fu*k!
 6 years ago '04        #504
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,412 | Props total: 3783 3783
 biscuit said:
On the real though, shout out to any Lion fan who stuck around for the roast. My only question is...

Where the fu*k is Veno?

I had some things to do follow that horribly played game. We deserve the roast right now the team just looked bad yesterday. Horrible on defense and Special Teams, questionable decision making by the Coaching staff. Jake Locker fu*king Jacob Locker looked like Steve Young, getting sonned by Nate Wahington and our secondary is just plain confused. Pressure from the front 4? Haven't seen it in weeks.

sh*t is unacceptable we are not in a position of losing to teams we should beat, not at all so this loss hurts and I don't give a sh*t about it being week 3 or the fact that the Vikings are frauds and the Bears look like sh*t on offense fu*k all of that! Our weaknesses are outweighing our strengths right now cause all we can do is move the ball on offense granted better then most teams in the NFL but still we can't lay an egg and run a fu*king hurry up QB sneak to end that miserable team effort.

Shout out to Triple OG Jason Hanson, Nate, Mikal, Mega, Matt, Young, Bell, Shaun Hill and our entire offense for being able to play at a high NFL level. And fu*k all of you guys

Last edited by Veno da Don; 09-24-2012 at 10:02 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #505
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
Want to know why we lost 2 straight? Because I failed our team on my behalf I haven't worn my Lions PJ's two weeks straight. I didnt do my job! Ive gone out late night stayed at shorites crib and didnt pack my Lions flannel Pajama bottoms. I wore them week 1 we get the W. Every week last year I wore them we won. So I take blame for this L. fu*k it. Next week BEST BELIEVE Imma have them joints on!
 09-24-2012, 11:32 AM         #506
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beigebabie said:
Want to know why we lost 2 straight? Because I failed our team on my behalf I haven't worn my Lions PJ's two weeks straight. I didnt do my job! Ive gone out late night stayed at shorites crib and didnt pack my Lions flannel Pajama bottoms. I wore tehm wek 1 we get the W. Every week last year I wore them we won. So I take blame for this L. fu*k it. Next week BEST BELIEVE Imma have joints on!
Better put them on for all up coming games.
 6 years ago '07        #507
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 253 253
 Veno da Don said:
I had some things to do follow that horribly played game. We deserve the roast right now the team just looked bad yesterday. Horrible on defense and Special Teams, questionable decision making by the Coaching staff. Jake Locker fu*king Jacob Locker looked like Steve Young, getting sonned by Nate Wahington and our secondary is just plain confused. Pressure from the front 4? Haven't seen it in weeks.

sh*t is unacceptable we are not in a position of losing to teams we should beat, not at all so this loss hurts and I don't give a sh*t about it being week 3 or the fact that the Vikings are frauds and the Bears look like sh*t on offense fu*k all of that! Our weaknesses are outweighing our strengths right now cause all we can do is move the ball on offense granted better then most teams in the NFL but still we can't lay an egg and run a fu*king hurry up QB sneak to end that miserable team effort.

Shout out to Triple OG Jason Hanson, Nate, Mikal, Mega, Matt, Young, Bell, Shaun Hill and our entire offense for being able to play at a high NFL level. And fu*k all of you guys

Yeah this was a good game and it was problems on both teams(especially those missed field goals). I didn't expect a game like this from us. Megatron is tough to stop an entire game. My favorite play was this one tho.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #508
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
$84,044 | Props total: 15507 15507
 NO RELIGION said:
we supposed to get our Bears on and sit in the thread all nite crying,doing 5 hour+ post game rants and making excuses?

Good game Titans won fair and square none of that "they didn't beat us, we beat ourselves" sh*t M,RegularHomer,klew,eGoManiac and all them be pulling.
yeah bruh, you didn't get the memo? Par for the course in the NFC north is staying up in to the whee hours of the night,, typing up teary eyed dissertations and settiing ourselves up for catastrophic Ls like these

thought we forgot my n*gga?

:

Last edited by torious; 09-24-2012 at 11:59 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #509
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,412 | Props total: 3783 3783
 Tony_Stylezzz said:

Yeah this was a good game and it was problems on both teams(especially those missed field goals). I didn't expect a game like this from us. Megatron is tough to stop an entire game. My favorite play was this one tho.

[pic - click to view]

yeah that play left me with the permanent face when it concerns our secondary. Them fools are a lost cause, except for Chris Houston who is a beast.
 6 years ago '04        #510
yungmike-12 
space
space
$1,749 | Props total: 497 497
 Veno da Don said:
yeah that play left me with the permanent face when it concerns our secondary. Them fools are a lost cause, except for Chris Houston who is a beast.
I think Bentley is going to be alright. We are missing Delmas bad.
 6 years ago '10        #511
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 Tony_Stylezzz said:

[pic - click to view]

Our secondary is beyond a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1346 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy