Suge Knight - "I will beat the dog sh*t out of Rick Ross"

most viewed right now
 327
 Drake- Iím Upset
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 221
 Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 156
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 122
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #221
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 37 37
 .:RELOADED:. said:
come say that in Los Angeles boy

u kids think just cause he got knocked out he doesnt have power

u know that guy who did that sh*t is missing right???

probably didnt know that huh



and suge being 47 is suppose to be a f!ghter? hes well past his day but still has a lot of power and soldiers ready to ride
ohh word???
 04-22-2012, 10:30 AM         #222
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The guy who knocked out Suge (some say it was a sucka punch some say it was with a crowbar) got beat up outside a club while Suge sat in the club...There is a video on youtube of him getting chocked out by a white bouncer until he falls asleep.

Also if he is missing i am not sure, who knows? SUge is on 36 month parole so he aint about to get his hands dirty and also caught gun charge around the time that sh*t went down..


Greg The KO Kid (Guy Who Knocked Out Suge Knight) Gets Choked Out By Club Bouncers


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #223
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,986 | Props total: 14225 14225
TEFLON DON ‏ @rickyrozay Reply Retweet Favorite ∑ Open
Hottest in tha Game..Hoes and Hoe n*ggas scream ya name..


Ross's response maybe?
 6 years ago '10        #224
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Told n*ggas Rick Ross LA Pass Is Revoked
Why? He can pay the hood tax like the rest of these fake a.ss rappers.

 44wade said:
Wasnt Ross just out in LA?


Plus Ross said he got G's out in California, he might be good.
I stopped reading @ the bolded
"ross said"

 BeatTycoon said:
Suge was gettin his dead banana game on somethin serious
ROTL CTFU LLH
 fivetreyfour said:
At some of these lames actually taking the side of an ex C.O over a well documented street gang member. Music aside, if you riding for the police over a real street n*gga, yous a fu*king herb.

I don't even like Suge, but there is no way I would take sides with former Johnny Law.




U can tell who really from the streets in this thread.
 6 years ago '12        #225
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,986 | Props total: 14225 14225
 MONSTALOCC said:
Why? He can pay the hood tax like the rest of these fake a.ss rappers.



I stopped reading @ the bolded
"ross said"



ROTL CTFU LLH






U can tell who really from the streets in this thread.
yeah, by this thread, You can tell who is from the streets.

Good point.
 04-22-2012, 04:48 PM         #226
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
Why? He can pay the hood tax like the rest of these fake a.ss rappers.



I stopped reading @ the bolded
"ross said"



ROTL CTFU LLH






U can tell who really from the streets in this thread.
U can tell who really from the streets and who is really a square trying to pretend.


The Streets know that Suge Knight had real Police/Law enforcement in his organization.

The streets also know that E-40 is good with Ross and that O.G. Roccett is good with MMG.


If you clueless/corny enough to think that a millionaire rapper needs to pay a "Hood-tax" to do a concert in a city like L.A., ATL, MIA, or NY then you need to go read your comic-books and play World of Warcraft on your P.C.
 04-22-2012, 04:49 PM         #227
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
TEFLON DON ‏ @rickyrozay Reply Retweet Favorite ∑ Open
Hottest in tha Game..Hoes and Hoe n*ggas scream ya name..


Ross's response maybe?
yeah that's it CB4..Suge is the hoe..he calls ur name out directly..and you respond on twitter with a subliminal...yeah Suge the hoe..
 6 years ago '12        #228
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,986 | Props total: 14225 14225
 Michael_Moore said:
yeah that's it CB4..Suge is the hoe..he calls ur name out directly..and you respond on twitter with a subliminal...yeah Suge the hoe..
Suge didnt call nobody out by name, he was led to talk sh*t by hosts trying to instigate sh*t. They asked him about Rick Ross, and he spoke his peace.

What the fu*k you want him to do, hold a press conference? I think we all know who he was talking about. Im sure the question will come up to Ross, see what he says.

My advice would be just let that sh*t go. He dont need them problems with Big Suge.
 04-22-2012, 05:01 PM         #229
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
yeah that's it CB4..Suge is the hoe..he calls ur name out directly..and you respond on twitter with a subliminal...yeah Suge the hoe..
Are you saying that Suge Knight is a Hoe because Diddy and his team is supposedly responsible for the death of Tupac but they havent gotten a scratch or a bruise from Suge since 1996??


If you lose a war to a metro-s3xual like Diddy are you a Hoe or a gangster?

You implicate Diddy in a murder were you supposedly got shot in the head but you aint challenge him to a f!ght or retaliate?


[video - click to view]


When was the last time Akon got jumped, molly-whopped and hospitalized by Goons

When was the last time Ross got shot in Miami and sued Kanye West over the bullett-hole?

When was the last time Diddy got KO'd by a sweet hair-stylist in the streets of his home-town?



Ya'll got a bad habit of worshipping the victims instead of the punishers which leads me to believe that your eyes aint open.
 6 years ago '10        #230
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
next time you see me I'll be dressed like Yuk in the 5 On It remix video(doing the same dance too...)

BOL
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
:nasmad: J Prince doesnt laugh
If u only knew

 GollyI'mGully said:
is suge knight gonna have to choke a bish?


Cuffin to whole notha level

 fivetreyfour said:


One of my neighbors moms used to work for cook county, every time I used to catch a lil case she would gimme a number to call and that sh*t usually would get pushed over and I would get off that sh*t right at the probable cause hearing. Hit her up like 3-4 times on one or two pus*y a.ss misdemeanor cases and like twice on schedule 1 class 4 felony possession cases. Ain't nothing wrong with keeping someone with the right connects within reach, the thing I can't respect is someone who ACTS like he bout that life and TALKS or RAPS about it, but in actuality the motherfu*ka is a FAKE a.ss gangster that refuses to acknowledge the truth about his past. Had that fat fu*k just came out and said he was a C.O this sh*t woulda been water under the bridge, but to sit there and brush this sh*t aside and keep pretending that you on a Big Meech and Larry Hoover (much love for the Honorable Chairman) level, is a slap in the face for all of us who done came up and lived this here street life. Real recognize real, and dude is faker than a 30 dollar bill...

U Bossed up homie?
 Graftedgenes said:
U can tell who really from the streets and who is really a square trying to pretend.


The Streets know that Suge Knight had real Police/Law enforcement in his organization.

The streets also know that E-40 is good with Ross and that O.G. Roccett is good with MMG.


If you clueless/corny enough to think that a millionaire rapper needs to pay a "Hood-tax" to do a concert in a city like L.A., ATL, MIA, or NY then you need to go read your comic-books and play World of Warcraft on your P.C.
who the fu*k this ralse cheerleader talkin to tho? This fu*kboy already know what it iz


Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 04-22-2012 at 06:04 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #231
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 37 37
 the synthesis said:
The guy who knocked out Suge (some say it was a sucka punch some say it was with a crowbar) got beat up outside a club while Suge sat in the club...There is a video on youtube of him getting chocked out by a white bouncer until he falls asleep.

Also if he is missing i am not sure, who knows? SUge is on 36 month parole so he aint about to get his hands dirty and also caught gun charge around the time that sh*t went down..


Greg The KO Kid (Guy Who Knocked Out Suge Knight) Gets Choked Out By Club Bouncers

i hope this bouncer got fu*ked up


Last edited by keejee; 04-22-2012 at 05:59 PM..
 04-22-2012, 06:03 PM         #232
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
Suge didnt call nobody out by name, he was led to talk sh*t by hosts trying to instigate sh*t. They asked him about Rick Ross, and he spoke his peace.

What the fu*k you want him to do, hold a press conference? I think we all know who he was talking about. Im sure the question will come up to Ross, see what he says.

My advice would be just let that sh*t go. He dont need them problems with Big Suge.
not trying to argue with you. simply put Ross a fake cb4 c.o imposter/fraud...Suge's gangsta>>>the cops
 04-22-2012, 06:05 PM         #233
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Are you saying that Suge Knight is a Hoe
uh that's the exact opposite of what i'm saying...re-read my post again...
 6 years ago '04        #234
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,176 | Props total: 180 180
First Suge says 2pac's alive, and now he says he doesn't like Ross cuz he hangs out with Diddy, the guy who murdered 2pac?



[pic - click to view]

 04-22-2012, 11:27 PM         #235
Houdini 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vshah24 said:
First Suge says 2pac's alive, and now he says he doesn't like Ross cuz he hangs out with Diddy, the guy who murdered 2pac?



[pic - click to view]

It's hard to keep your story straight when you lie remember this is coming from a dude who claims he took a bullet to the head from that night when medical records indicate otherwise.
 6 years ago '05        #236
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
..omfg grafted be murdering n*ggas..

I'm crying at how this n*gga just called someone's whole ancestory broke bi*ches!!

Props!!
 6 years ago '05        #237
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 Graftedgenes said:
you a bi*ch and a broke bi*ch, and your mother is a broke bi*ch that gave birth to a broke bi*ch so its no accident that Boxden is your only outlet to voice your frustrations over being a broke bi*ch. Now am I lying?
That's some quality roasting right there cuzzo
 6 years ago '10        #238
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
Suge would beat ralse a.ss into a diabetic seizure tho
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
#bigbreasttwitter
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
54 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1342 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
113 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy