Soulja Boy Blasted Over Anti-Army Diss, "He Should Apologize To All Armed Forces"

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 3850 3850
I gotta go against all the racist bs in here. If u replace rich white people with rich black, mexicans, chinese folk, u really think they wouldn't take advantage of little people just as much?

White folk have been pretty innovative in their treachery, and ahead of the pack with hate and acts of violence, but u got greedy people of every race who don't give a fu*k about anything but getting more money and power. Its just that white people are in the lead right now.

And most white people are poor and ignorant, they just get to reap the benefit of looking like the people who run sh*t.

If we woke up tomorrow, and all the white people became philipino, sh*t would still be run the same.
 6 years ago '11        #102
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 3850 3850
lmao @ "there are SEVERAL countries that hate the US"

Several? Really? Maybe in the western hemisphere.

Its more like several countries that DONT hate the US.
 09-06-2011, 12:16 PM         #103
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Dre said:
That "just following orders" sh*t doesn't fly with me or with most people with a conscience. Ever heard of the Nuremberg trials? The Nazis were just "following orders" too. There's no difference between the Nazis and the US military. They both k!ll innocent people. The US army is just better at pretending they're doing it for a real reason.

murdering innocent people isn't keeping me safe or you. N lol @ extremists. If people were in your country. k!lling your friends and family you'd become an "extremist" too. Or not. Probably post on bx about it. f!ght the power breh!

And I went to several anti war rallies in 2004 and 2006. You don't know me.
Nazis are racists fool. If they're both one and the same, have THEM post up by the millions around the country. I'm sure you'll continue to sleep peacefully at night. And I'm sure what does or doesn't fly with YOU means little to a soldier or marine. What matters is that America as a whole supports them...fu*k a handful of radicals.

I have sh*t to do of actual importance, so this is all I'm going to say on the matter.

As far as your anti-war rallies...doubt it, fellow Nubian king.
 6 years ago '11        #104
Shanked 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$2,550 | Props total: 3150 3150
Army = Join and you be a tough muscle bound n*ggah, and no one will fire at you, plus bi*ches will love you - BRAINWASH
 6 years ago '04        #105
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
the people blasting the military in here must be soulja boy's age.
 6 years ago '08        #106
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
Joining the Military is for loosers, I rather tough it out in the real world, not the world where you get a allowance and fed like a child.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 09-06-2011 at 01:29 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #107
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
When the MAJORITY of the public doesn't SUPPORT any of these military OPERATIONS (seeing how congress hasn't declared war) HOW THE fu*k ARE THEY f!ghtING ON BEHALF OF CIVILIANS ???

GO READ A fu*kIN BOOK.

A People's History Of The United States by Howard Zinn

Get some enlightenment and education on how our country works that is IF you can comprehend what it is your reading.
 6 years ago '05        #108
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 RustyLorcin said:
Joining the Military is for loosers, I rather tough it out in the real world, not the world where you get a allowance and fed like a child.
Do you own a printing press?
Do you own printing mint plates?
Do you make your own money in your own house?

I doubt it, so whatever job you have rather it be a 9-to-5 or selling drugs, you still get an "allowance" and fed like a child, ESPECIALLY when uncle sam taxes your pay checks and taxes you once a year around tax time, lmao....u are living like a child, only your living in a make believe world of cardboard forts.

eat ah d!ck

murdahudawg said:
When the MAJORITY of the public doesn't SUPPORT any of these military OPERATIONS (seeing how congress hasn't declared war) HOW THE fu*k ARE THEY f!ghtING ON BEHALF OF CIVILIANS ???

GO READ A fu*kIN BOOK.

A People's History Of The United States by Howard Zinn

Get some enlightenment and education on how our country works that is IF you can comprehend what it is your reading.
True, Congress hasn't officially declared war but are we going to play the word game? Because America has conducted operations in several middle eastern countries which qualify as "War time operations".

so let's not get caught up in the fine print, and let's do read between the lines.

People who deploy get "Combat Patches" for being in a "Combat Zone" during a "Time of War". just FYI
 09-06-2011, 02:25 PM         #109
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga a rotten apple. sayin fu*k the army, which whether you like it or not is a group of people putting their lives on a line for the same country that paid him millions for makin wack music for 12 yr olds. fu*k outta here. i definitely aint no republican but thats just somethin nobody should feel the right to say.
 6 years ago '06        #110
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,214 | Props total: 4487 4487
This fool is gonna get his a.ss beat,maybe k!lled,u can speak on how u feel but make sure u dont say something thats gonna make u regret it after. His dumbass probably freetyled it without reason to say it or he just wants the attention.either way its a loss for him,change his name to just "boy" take the "soulja" out,fu*king idiot
 6 years ago '07        #111
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6122 6122
the government sh*ts on troops as well.

you know how many veterans get screwed out of benefits after doing a tour overseas? i know and heard of quite a few people who lost limbs and have severe depression and other mental illnesses and can't get their treatment payed for, for sh*t. they just gotta "deal with it"

so for all you idiots that rally around the flag and feel its absolutely heartless to say "fu*k the troops", what about your gov't who basically says 'fu*k them' after their done helping those as*hole carry out their corrupt agendas?
 6 years ago '07        #112
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6122 6122
 Affectz said:
This fool is gonna get his a.ss beat,maybe k!lled,u can speak on how u feel but make sure u dont say something thats gonna make u regret it after. His dumbass probably freetyled it without reason to say it or he just wants the attention.either way its a loss for him,change his name to just "boy" take the "soulja" out,fu*king idiot
how is it a loss for him? his music appeals to kids with sh*t taste in music that love catchy dance moves. you think they're gonna give a fu*k about his thoughts on the military or any political affairs?
 6 years ago '05        #113
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
the government sh*ts on troops as well.

you know how many veterans get screwed out of benefits after doing a tour overseas? i know and heard of quite a few people who lost limbs and have severe depression and other mental illnesses and can't get their treatment payed for, for sh*t. they just gotta "deal with it"

so for all you idiots that rally around the flag and feel its absolutely heartless to say "fu*k the troops", what about your gov't who basically says 'fu*k them' after their done helping those as*hole carry out their corrupt agendas?
The United States Flags does NOT represent the United States Government, The Flag represent's a set of morals, philosophies and belief's that due to lobbyist have been trampled upon and buried.
 6 years ago '06        #114
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,214 | Props total: 4487 4487
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
how is it a loss for him? his music appeals to kids with sh*t taste in music that love catchy dance moves. you think they're gonna give a fu*k about his thoughts on the military or any political affairs?
no but hes gonna get lot of backlash for it for sure and hes gonna lose fans of people who were offended who might have troops at war. He could and most likely get his a.ss beat too so yeah its definitely a loss,this aint a good look at all
 6 years ago '04        #115
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
 Player 1 said:
not really tru.....lot of the officers have money
are you talking receieved thru work or service money or inherited>?

cause the ones that inherit rarely go to the real dangerous places, they may for traditional purposes ie. king will and prince harry be deployed, but you will never hear of them going on dangerous missions.
so your commnent, not wrong but not completely right. just had to make that clear.
so in general, yes they do. but technically no they don't!
 6 years ago '04        #116
space
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 165 165
 Barack Obonga said:

get a new career than n*gga, and u getting shot at for a reason, GTFO OF THEM MIDDLE EASTERS HOMES.

so they dirty huh? i hope you get shot down

and you sir can eat a fit d!ck. you prolly aint never left your front porch huh? go do some with your life, get off boxden. i do this sh*t to feed my family. smoking weed all day and riding my fav rappers d!ck aint an option for nig like me. i have responsibilitys to my fam and my country. what im trying to say is YOUR WELCOME bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #117
space
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
n*gga im in college to get a real career, all that gangsta tough guy sh*t u talking is pointless. and like i said i hope some of those "dirty middle easterns" as you put it k!ll yo dumb a.ss.

and smoking weed all day>>>>being a pawn

you wont me to respect you for following the orders of some people(the gov) that dont give a fu*k about you? n*gga please
boy dont nobody give fu*k about a degree out here. catch up with the times. college will not solidify sh*t. yo smart dummie a.ss is going to end up working at safeway or wal-mart like the rest of the so called brains who thought they were better than everyone else. And no i dont want or need your respect fu*kstick. i live in the real world and nothing is free so save that pawn sh*t for those goofy looking fu*kers you go to school with cause thats what you and your pals are.

oh and i have an a.ssociates in computer information and technology too. been there done that.
 6 years ago '04        #118
space
space
space
 critiQue said:
um.. yall do know the military is downsizing right?
thank you.somebody has been paying attention. they are getting rid of all the as*holes they let come in to take the iraq and afgan thing over the top.
 6 years ago '09        #119
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
I see where some people coming from in terms of people using the army as a last resort, but it aint your life so your opinions don't mean sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy