The Denver Channel: Melo to NJ a done deal?!

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2010, 12:58 PM         #121
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrownBag said:
Being a knicks fan all my life and I'm cool with this. We don't need melo. We amare and gallo and shields!!!! Come on now melo just wouldn't fit in.

Knicks won!
 7 years ago '04        #122
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Rockobox said:

[pic - click to view]

welp, guess everyone's whippin out their Kidd and Kenyon jerseys out the closet
memories
 7 years ago '04        #123
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 BrownBag said:
Being a knicks fan all my life and I'm cool with this. We don't need melo. We amare and gallo and shields!!!! Come on now melo just wouldn't fit in.

Knicks won!
bulls fan tryin to convert
 7 years ago '06        #124
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,641 | Props total: 8574 8574
If Melo signs an extention then he will go to the Nets but Melo could play hard ball and not sign the extention and go to NYK next year.
 7 years ago '06        #125
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Bs....
 7 years ago '06        #126
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 BrownBag said:

Knicks won!
 7 years ago '04        #127
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,041 | Props total: 6776 6776
its would be funny if he gets hurt during all this madness
 12-15-2010, 01:25 PM         #128
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrownBag said:

Knicks won!
i thought u were a diehard bulls fan
 7 years ago '04        #129
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
@ all of you thinking BrownBag is a Knicks fan when hes obviously being sarcastic...
 7 years ago '05        #130
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4893 4893
 SamDaManIsBack said:
He aint tyin s**t. If the nuggets and nets both agreed on a trade, he's going to the nets. He doesn't have to sign an extension, but he'll be going to the team for 4 months.
Don't be delusional. The Nets aren't giving up Favors and draft picks for 4 months of Melo. These are basic concepts a good heap you on this board fail to grasp. Melo has all of the leverage b/c he has to be willing to sign an extension. He and his camp have made it clear that they will only do this for the Knicks. The Nets have the best package and that will never change but it's Melo's reluctance to commit to the Nets that's causing a deal that would have gone down before from not happening at all. Melo controls everything.

As an NBA fan this same type of scenario occurred back in 04 with Tracy McGrady. I witnessed that first hand living in Florida. McGrady had a list of teams he would only sign an extension with. The Rockets were on the very top of that list. The Magic had no choice but to grab Francis, Mobley and Cato instead of an offer of Marion and Joe Johnson from PHX. McGrady had all of the leverage. There is no difference in scenarios between that and Melo's

Again it's unfortunate for the Nets because it seems nobody...not Melo not LeBron not Bosh...wants into that situation.
 7 years ago '05        #131
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 iggyemu said:
Don't be delusional. The Nets aren't giving up Favors and draft picks for 4 months of Melo. These are basic concepts a good heap you on this board fail to grasp. Melo has all of the leverage b/c he has to be willing to sign an extension. He and his camp have made it clear that they will only do this for the Knicks. The Nets have the best package and that will never change but it's Melo's reluctance to commit to the Nets that's causing a deal that would have gone down before from not happening at all. Melo controls everything.

As an NBA fan this same type of scenario occurred back in 04 with Tracy McGrady. I witnessed that first hand living in Florida. McGrady had a list of teams he would only sign an extension with. The Rockets were on the very top of that list. The Magic had no choice but to grab Francis, Mobley and Cato instead of an offer of Marion and Joe Johnson from PHX. McGrady had all of the leverage. There is no difference in scenarios between that and Melo's

Again it's unfortunate for the Nets because it seems nobody...not Melo not LeBron not Bosh...wants into that situation.
This.
 7 years ago '06        #132
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 INF4MOUS said:
Nets trade young talent for some first round picks in the late 20's to use in a Melo trade they can't complete

Nets lost
I can't wait for Melo to b**ch out due to the lockout and sign that extension.. As soon as he puts pen to paper he is ours and ain't s**t y'all NY n*ggas can do buy get OJ Mayo..

How this n*gga Melo going to compare NY to the lakers when the Nets were facing the lakers in a finals along with the spurs under 10 years ago.. Y'all knicks ain't had them ECF appearances for years unlike the Nets who where there less the 5 years ago.. melo need to learn some NBA history..
 7 years ago '05        #133
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
knick fans think that winning streak matches up to greatness, talking like they are the best team in history im from new york and even and know REAL KNICK FANS that arent riding that wave as hard as these nerd n*ggas on this site
 7 years ago '07        #134
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 iCON-8 said:
I can't wait for Melo to b**ch out due to the lockout and sign that extension.. As soon as he puts pen to paper he is ours and ain't s**t y'all NY n*ggas can do buy get OJ Mayo..

How this n*gga Melo going to compare NY to the lakers when the Nets were facing the lakers in a finals along with the spurs under 10 years ago.. Y'all knicks ain't had them ECF appearances for years unlike the Nets who where there less the 5 years ago.. melo need to learn some NBA history..
Nobody cares about the 2003 Nets. We're concerned with the 2010 Nets, who are 6-18

You n*ggas will always be the Knicks little brother. Truth hurts.

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 12-15-2010 at 03:24 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #135
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,037 | Props total: 19628 19628
 iCON-8 said:

SERIOUSLY??

bringing up irrelevant a.ss bulls**t to the subject..... since we're talking about THE PAST THAT DOESNT EXIST OR MATTER.... what was ur record last year??? son was serious, talking like their contenders... who cares anyway... NETS COMING TO BROOKLYN... if u from Jersey... watchu gon do then???
 7 years ago '09        #136
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128
 dg177bx said:
knick fans think that winning streak matches up to greatness, talking like they are the best team in history im from new york and even and know REAL KNICK FANS that arent riding that wave as hard as these nerd n*ggas on this site
new york teams bring joy to the city when they win .jump on the band wagon b4 its too late lol
 7 years ago '10        #137
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 INF4MOUS said:
Nobody cares about the 2003 Nets. We're concerned with the 2010 Nets, who are 6-18

Nice avy bro!

[pic - click to view]

Knicks fans are so delusional. You are on a win streak, cool, act like you been there before. you don't see mavs fans going crazy or spurs fans going ape s**t cuz they had win streaks. God damn knicks win 8 in a row and you think they just won the world series, superbowl and nba finals all in one
 7 years ago '05        #138
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 kmj09 said:
new york teams bring joy to the city when they win .jump on the band wagon b4 its too late lol
last time rooted for the knicks their father convinced me to turn away , then he dropped 46 on em light

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #139
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 TanstA! said:

SERIOUSLY??

bringing up irrelevant a.ss bulls**t to the subject..... since we're talking about THE PAST THAT DOESNT EXIST OR MATTER.... what was ur record last year??? son was serious, talking like their contenders... who cares anyway... NETS COMING TO BROOKLYN... if u from Jersey... watchu gon do then???
Melo brought it up by relating the Brooklyn/NY situation to the Lakers/Clippers. It didn't make sense to me because the Nets as a franchise has achieved a lot more then the Knicks so it would be the Nets in that position i would a.ssume as the Lakers who have more achievements then the Clippers. Fall back because you know it is true.. the truth does hurt doesn't it?

I ain't even going to bother arguing that point because it is irrelevant to what is happening now, i was just addressing what melo said.

Good luck to the Knicks in getting Melo, whatever happens, happens. He will go to the right place at the end of the day. I am just amused by how b**chy the Knick fans get on this topic when any other team comes into talks about getting a player they want..

I guess ya'll use to losing that much it gets worse and worse on ya'll..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy