most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
Mac Dre rob banks and commited hella crime on his life time, and rap about it too. He even was aired in the BET American gangsters and other shows. Name one rapper that was rated along with Frank Lucas, and Stanley Williams.....
Stop Watching BET....

If They Slap DMX Story On There,You Be Thinking He The Hardest Gangster Crackhead Thats Out There. n*gga Pllleeeaassee....Mac Dre Is Not Rated Along With Frank Lucas & Stanley Tookie Williams Just Cause BET Says So.

For The n*ggas That Dont Know. Zoe Pound Is Just A Miami Gang Just Like Bloods & Crips,n*ggas Hyping It Up Like Rick Ross Had The Real Rick Ross In His Video....
 9 years ago '09        #62
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
Mac Dre rob banks and commited hella crime on his life time, and rap about it too. He even was aired in the BET American gangsters and other shows. Name one rapper that was rated along with Frank Lucas, and Stanley Williams.

I'm not glorifing him or nothing, but he's one of the realist gangster rappers out there...
 Cantankerous said:
Wrong on a few parts, yeah he spoke on pill poppin a lot, but that wasn't really until his later albums, all he old sh*t was "gangster" and drug music. Check out the Romper Room Gang Not to mention:

Mac Dre
J Diggs
J Stalin
Husalah (Severing 4 years for distributin keys, and left has had the same charge in another state)
Messy Marv
Bandaid and Scoot(HoodStarz)
Messy Marv
M.A.C. (was on Hood 2 Hood pt. 2)
The Jacka

all out of the Bay Area, well known artist(except for MAC, known mainly in Oakland) and live the "gangster" life, and thats just a few.
i dont fu*k with mac dre like that to here all his old sh*t but he probly is gangster and all that but ross still loss
 9 years ago '05        #63
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 2648 2648
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I have a secret for you, I know two people who live in Florida now but are from the same street as 50. keep in mind, these two dudes dont know eachother(one lives in Miami and the other lives in Palm Beach), but both have the same story about 50.............they said dude wasnt a dope boy, wasnt a tough guy, and usually kept to himself because he got picked on..........how many "hood" dudes do you know of that have nicknames like Boo-Boo?
well gosh darn, you've changed my mind. compelling argument.

50 Cent is a bi*ch and a fraud!
 9 years ago '05        #64
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
So you mean to tell me that Bang Em Smurf, Chaz from Blackhand(who are both his enemies), and Saigon are all lying about 50's past? Their just co-signing his past for the fu*k of it? Saigon spoke about how he used to hear about Boo Boo from Southside for gettin' it poppin'. Smurf and Domination both said 50 wasn't a slouch on the street. Young Buck even said after the fact of him leaving G-Unit that 50 wasn't a pus*y and that he saw him smack n*ggas up before. So tell me this, why would they lie??
it's some obvious a.ss sh*t to say...if someone asked me about some well off rapper from my area I'd downplay that sh*t to. it's just the lil bit of hater in everybody, you don't wanna appear on someone's d*ck (except for che and melody apparently)

all of 50's enemies talk a gang of sh*t then either admit he was raw wit it, or unknowingly admit he was raw wit it...murder Inc tried to say he was pus*y and all that, but then in the same breath talk about how 50 ran up in their studio and got "beat down"...sorry, but even if 50 took the beating of his life the dude still ran up in a studio full of his enemies like fu*k it.

50 may be a lot of things, but you can't say he never held it down.
 9 years ago '06        #65
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
who gives a sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #66
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
 The N said:
No I just find it kinda odd that 50 cent is known for making rappers disappear and here is this guy Ross still standing and talking worse sh*t to 50 cent then 50 has ever talked about him.

Rick Ross shouldn't had even got to the point he is now talking all this wreckless sh*t, he is treating 50 like a piece of sh*t, of all people in this rap game a nobody like Rick Ross took it to that level with 50 in a beef?.
you must be young as fu*k...

this is the blogger age now, sh*t moves way faster. Ja Rule was around for a couple years after his beef with 50, had multiple diss songs, even his "murder reigns" video was a veiled diss towards G-Unit.

this rick ross sh*t...HAS BEEN A MONTH! ONE MONTH! and rick ross is a complete joke. it doesn't matter what he says or how hard he laughs on video, nobody takes him serious. he's is making it WORSE by standing there and pretending to be in control. his new york video was a complete joke and was a bad look for him...come on, times square? AND HE'S STILL AFRAID TO ROCK HIS CHAIN OUT? dude is in times square the most widely videotaped and patrolled place in the world next to the pentagon or some sh*t, and he is scared to rock his chain.

so all this after just ONE MONTH and you think he's not going down quick enough? ja rule was around a while, fat joe situation was atleast a few months, cam'ron was a few months...rick ross has only been a month and he's at a worse position than ANY of them.
 9 years ago '06        #67
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,329 | Props total: 216 216
to all it may concern:
Zoe Pound is a Haitian street gang in Miami. They operate off the power of voodoo and ouija boards and thats what makes them so powerful, not only the guns and sh*t. The ZOE in Zoe Pound comes from the n*gga who started that sh*t, i think his name is Mekka Zoe or somethin but the point is these n*ggas will REALLY fu*k 50'S LIFE UP and if he was smart he would leave Ross alone. And as for money, these n*ggas are like pirates with dreads, they known for jackin drop off ship infested wit money and cocaine so money is no issue and thats why Ross fu*k wit them n*ggas.
 02-28-2009, 02:53 PM         #68
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sco Dylan said:
it's some obvious a.ss sh*t to say...if someone asked me about some well off rapper from my area I'd downplay that sh*t to. it's just the lil bit of hater in everybody, you don't wanna appear on someone's d*ck (except for che and melody apparently)

all of 50's enemies talk a gang of sh*t then either admit he was raw wit it, or unknowingly admit he was raw wit it...murder Inc tried to say he was pus*y and all that, but then in the same breath talk about how 50 ran up in their studio and got "beat down"...sorry, but even if 50 took the beating of his life the dude still ran up in a studio full of his enemies like fu*k it.

50 may be a lot of things, but you can't say he never held it down.
i dont know where you got that part from......... but it was the other way around

black child irv and chris ran up into 50s studio session (sony studios new york) and jumped 50, yayo and the engineer. supposedly 50 got stabbed (flesh wound) by black child after someone cut the lights.

and smurf also said YAYO requested the order of protection, to try and bring a lawsuit against the inc, make a quick come up......... 50 and smurf had to tell yayo to fall back on that part.
 9 years ago '08        #69
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 sniper1 said:
i dont know where you got that part from......... but it was the other way around

black child irv and chris ran up into 50s studio session (sony studios new york) and jumped 50, yayo and the engineer. supposedly 50 got stabbed (flesh wound) by black child after someone cut the lights.

and smurf also said YAYO requested the order of protection, to try and bring a lawsuit against the inc, make a quick come up......... 50 and smurf had to tell yayo to fall back on that part.
when did smurf say that? he said the engineer requested the order of protection since he got stabbed

9 years ago '04        #70
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,859 | Props total: 15 15
 shan0514 said:
to all it may concern:
Zoe Pound is a Haitian street gang in Miami. They operate off the power of voodoo and ouija boards and thats what makes them so powerful, not only the guns and sh*t. The ZOE in Zoe Pound comes from the n*gga who started that sh*t, i think his name is Mekka Zoe or somethin but the point is these n*ggas will REALLY fu*k 50'S LIFE UP and if he was smart he would leave Ross alone. And as for money, these n*ggas are like pirates with dreads, they known for jackin drop off ship infested wit money and cocaine so money is no issue and thats why Ross fu*k wit them n*ggas.

man i jus saw redd eyez interview, dude said that aint zoe pound business, and besides, like many other folk already said, zoe pound bout money, whoeva pays them the most is who they gon rock wit, ive seen them on cheddar dvd shoutin out 50 cent, rappers always payin them to look out for em when they down in miami
 02-28-2009, 07:09 PM         #71
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeleN_07 said:
when did smurf say that? he said the engineer requested the order of protection since he got stabbed

he said it on exposing the false prophets mixtape, cant remember what year but around 2004 ish that tape came out.

1 - Domination & 2pac - The Best For My Enemies
2 - Domination - Don't Be Scared
3 - Domination feat. Sticky Fingaz - One Way or Another
4 - Domination "Feelin' It" Freestyle
5 - Live From 134
6 - Fredro Starr, D&G and X1 - Gangsta
7 - Bang 'Em Speaks The Truth
8 - Domination - Ain't Comin' Back
9 - Domination - Fool 4 You
10 - Domination - You'll Lose
11 - 50's Unforgettable Exit (skit)
12 - Domination "Where I'm From" Freestyle
13 - Domination feat. C-Bo, Yukmouth & Big Swing - n*gga Need A Hug
14 - Domination "Down South" Freestyle
15 - Domination "All Eyez On Me" Freestyle
16 - Domination feat. Young Dice - Last Dayz

i THINK its that skit, number 7....... but cant say for sure, its been years since i actually played it.. either its on here OR on beef......was smurf vs 50 on beef 1 or beef 3???? i've only seen those 2.
 02-28-2009, 07:15 PM         #72
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeleN_07 said:

BANG EM SMURF said:
WorldWideConnected.com: Haha ok… That thing about the stabbing about the hit factory… were you there when that happened?

I wasn’t there. I was on the block slanging on the side. I was slanging heavy. I was a hustler on the block. That’s when 50 was starting his music thing and we didn’t really have money like that so somebody had to get the money. Black Child and them did what they said they did tho. I don’t wanna incriminate nobody but they did what they said they did. 50 never pressed charges tho. That order of protection sh*t is bullsh*t. Marwin Bernard aka Tony Yayo signed the order of protection and this engineer… engineer or DJ or producer… he really got stabbed the worst in the chest. I was told that Marwin Bernard aka Tony Yayo he got the order of protection out and he was about to sue. We had to talk him out of that. He was like “Yea we about to get rich. We about to come out the hood.” I was like “Nah I don’t wanna come out the hood like that. That means you’ve gotta go press charges and telling on people.” But he still tried to charge him eventually.

he said it here, and on one of them tapes/dvds.........
 9 years ago '04        #73
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Lol, 50 now better calm down if those ZOE pound n*ggaz are that serious like people say...

I hope they k!ll that f*g
 03-01-2009, 11:38 AM         #74
rundat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it doesnt matter anyways... n*gga redeyezz got a vid on wshh talking bout he respects both of these n*ggas and he nor his folks are in it .. so there goes ya hopes n dreams ricky fans..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago