Feb 11 - Israel mafia comes for congresswoman Ilhan Omar again

most viewed right now
+24  64
14 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+114  51
46 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '15        #126
PineappleOG 37 heat pts37
space
space
$8,704 | Props total: 17735 17735
 AllWins said
One of the oldest anti-Semitic things to say is that they have and control all the money. She has a history of being an anti-Semite (research yourself if you care to know). Anti-semitism is on the rise in US, and we have an elected congresswoman using age old jew stereotypes. No bueno.
Wonder why there isnít a term for being racist against another particular race?

5 days ago '11        #127
Sin 1872 heat pts1872 OP
space
space
$28,212 | Props total: 80998 80998
 Mr Scaramucci said
its a fu*kin quadruple standard and yall know it

anything she said would have been labeled anti Semitic because people don't like her regardless what she says
+3   

5 days ago '17        #128
AllWins 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 5206 5206
 PineappleOG said
Wonder why there isnít a term for being racist against another particular race?
If youíre actually asking, there is a answer, do your googles

5 days ago '18        #129
Nolabison26 
space
space
space
$27 | Props total: 34 34
Why is it when you want to hold them accountable for their own track record you’re an anti Semite?
+1   

5 days ago '17        #130
AllWins 1 heat pts
space
space
 Sin said
its a fu*kin quadruple standard and yall know it

anything she said would have been labeled anti Semitic because people don't like her regardless what she says
People donít like her because sheís a known anti-Semite and has Terrible political ideas

5 days ago '17        #131
Ifeellikekobe 103 heat pts103
space
space
$7,226 | Props total: 31737 31737

[tweet - click to view]

5 days ago '11        #132
Sin 1872 heat pts1872 OP
space
space
 AllWins said
People donít like her because sheís a known anti-Semite and has Terrible political ideas

i would ask for examples in her political ideas and other anti semite, but i already see from your previous responses you're to lazy and will tell me to google it myself

5 days ago '17        #133
AllWins 1 heat pts
space
space
 Sin said
i would ask for examples in her political ideas and other anti semite, but i already see from your previous responses you're to lazy and will tell me to google it myself
Yea I think thatís fair. You donít respect my opinion, so if you want to know if Iím making sh*t up or not, look for yourself.

5 days ago '17        #134
LegendaryLegend 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 9869 9869
Ilhan is a crooked bi*ch. Y'all n*ggaz side with any minority opinion just because of your disdain for White people.

She illegally married her own brother so she could get him citizenship in the United States. Dude was seen posting on her social media, which happened before they were married, and was even referring to her children as "nieces and nephews", children birthed by her actual husband. Seen in family photographs. All of which is now deleted but there are screenshots. Not only this but after her election when this started catching wind she got her marriage documentation altered.

Why all this clean-up if you weren't doing crooked sh*t? Hmm...

She also illegally accepted money while campaigning, and she was busted by Republicans and she was forced to pay the money back. She also used campaign funding to fund personal vacations.

If y'all don't want crooked sh*t in the political world then call it out everywhere. I can already predict the "bu... bu.... but X does X, too!" appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy bullsh*t.

That hoe is a fraud and should face criminal charges for her illegal marriage.

5 days ago '18        #135
Screwston Born 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 3314 3314
 AllWins said
Yea I think thatís fair. You donít respect my opinion, so if you want to know if Iím making sh*t up or not, look for yourself.

So if let's say China, invaded us or even the UK, they/we wouldn't have a right to have a negative view on their oppressors?

If we spoke out against them coming into TX for example and making "settlements" we would be considered racist?

Or is it ok to you because they're the only "democratic state" in the middle east that happens to also promote white hegemony?

5 days ago '11        #136
Sin 1872 heat pts1872 OP
space
space
 AllWins said

i wouldn't have responded to you if i didn't respect your opinion

i know the criticism on Ilhan views because i've been a supporter of her's

but i don't understand why its so easy to label someone an anti semite to shut them up instead of having a constructive conversation to work out differences in views and find common ground to better America

5 days ago '17        #137
AllWins 1 heat pts
space
space
 Screwston Born said
So if let's say China, invaded us or even the UK, they/we wouldn't have a right to have a negative view on their oppressors?

If we spoke out against them coming into TX for example and making "settlements" we would be considered racist?

Or is it ok to you because they're the only "democratic state" in the middle east that happens to also promote white hegemony?
Lol you think Iím about argue with you about the history of isreal and Palestine and your silly whattaboutisms? Try to stay on the subject at hand, letís not zoom out to the history of the world here.

5 days ago '15        #138
gaapplewood 
space
space
$3,130 | Props total: 3974 3974
Pockets should be deep, whoís the biggest contributor

Reading is fundamental

5 days ago '18        #139
space
space
 AllWins said
Lol you think Iím about argue with you about the history of isreal and Palestine and your silly whattaboutisms? Try to stay on the subject at hand, letís not zoom out to the history of the world here.

Please tell me this "HIStory"

5 days ago '17        #140
AllWins 1 heat pts
space
space
 Screwston Born said
Please tell me this "HIStory"
No lol

5 days ago '18        #141
space
space
 AllWins said
No lol
K
+1   

5 days ago '11        #142
Sin 1872 heat pts1872 OP
space
space
 LegendaryLegend said
Ilhan is a crooked bi*ch. Y'all n*ggaz side with any minority opinion just because of your disdain for White people.

She illegally married her own brother so she could get him citizenship in the United States. Dude was seen posting on her social media, which happened before they were married, and was even referring to her children as "nieces and nephews", children birthed by her actual husband. Seen in family photographs. All of which is now deleted but there are screenshots. Not only this but after her election when this started catching wind she got her marriage documentation altered.

Why all this clean-up if you weren't doing crooked sh*t? Hmm...

She also illegally accepted money while campaigning, and she was busted by Republicans and she was forced to pay the money back. She also used campaign funding to fund personal vacations.

If y'all don't want crooked sh*t in the political world then call it out everywhere. I can already predict the "bu... bu.... but X does X, too!" appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy bullsh*t.

That hoe is a fraud and should face criminal charges for her illegal marriage.
In 2002, when I was 19 years old, Ahmed Hirsi (whose name before he received citizenship was Ahmed Aden), the father of my children and love of my life, and I, applied for a marriage license, but we never finalized the application and thus were never legally married. In 2008, we decided to end our relationship in our faith tradition after reaching an impasse in our life together.

I entered into a relationship with a British citizen, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, and married him legally in 2009. Our relationship ended in 2011 and we divorced in our faith tradition. After that, he moved home to England. I have yet to legally divorce Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, but am in the process of doing so. Insinuations that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is my brother are absurd and offensive.

Since 2011, I am happy to say that I have reconciled with Ahmed Hirsi, we have married in our faith tradition and are raising our family together. Like all families, we have had our ups and downs but we are proud to have come through it together.

that whole marriage thing was fake

Yet the paper also found that there was no evidence to support another of the charges raised in Power Lineís original report, that Elmi is Omarís brother.

5 days ago '04        #143
dc3003 113 heat pts113
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 50434 50434
Ive been saying for years the democraric party are terrorist to this country.
I look more and more right every day

[tweet - click to view]

5 days ago '11        #144
Sin 1872 heat pts1872 OP
space
space
 dc3003 said
Ive been saying for years the democraric party are terrorist to this country.
I look more and more right every day
next time you start talking about deep state running the country and soro and bloomberg

remember you said her criticism is the problem
+4   

5 days ago '18        #145
The3 1 heat pts
space
space
$825 | Props total: 1787 1787
To know who rules over you, find out who you cannot criticize

[video - click to view]

5 days ago '09        #146
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,761 | Props total: 6538 6538
I have to say they really proved her point.

I hate that she apologized.
+3   

5 days ago '04        #147
dc3003 113 heat pts113
space
space
 Sin said
next time you start talking about deep state running the country and soro and bloomberg

remember you said her criticism is the problem
Lets take a look at who soros contributed to at mid terms here ill give u a hint , every single democrat including this fukin bald headed terrorist u always cqping for just cuz u think shes pretty. Another trick by the deep state i been schooling u alot lately.

5 days ago '17        #148
LegendaryLegend 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 9869 9869
 Sin said

that whole marriage thing was fake
No, it wasn't fake, her press statement is fake. I'll provide the evidence after I've found it again.

5 days ago '11        #149
Sin 1872 heat pts1872 OP
space
space
 dc3003 said
Lets take a look at who soros contributed to at mid terms here ill give u a hint , every single democrat including this fukin bald headed terrorist u always cqping for just cuz u think shes pretty. Another trick by the deep state i been schooling u alot lately.
that same deep state you call out so is she

5 days ago '04        #150
dc3003 113 heat pts113
space
space
 Sin said
that same deep state you call out so is she
The difference between trump nd her are easy , trump has the nations best interest , she doesnt. Shes a terrorist you support terrorism and dont even know. All because and i quote you on record as saying , the most beautiful congress member. sheep

[tweet - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
+40online now  43
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
91 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+36online now  36
Happy Vday, Christina Rossi is single and ready to mingle
136 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+29online now  26
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
373 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+25online now  17
Video inside Chuck E. Cheese is stiching together old pizzas and this man has the PR..
103 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy