Feb 11 - Israel mafia comes for congresswoman Ilhan Omar again

most viewed right now
+26  61
14 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '15        #26
Kdub31 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,630 | Props total: 6853 6853
 Mr Scaramucci said
Lay off of Israel
These dudes said, I'd be dammed if we gonna allow another Holocaust on our watch, and bossed the fu*k up.
What we as black Americans do? Damn near just roll over dead and take it.
Show some respect, arm chair a*s global political spectators
Israel commits genocide on a daily basis. And the rest of the world just watches silent. I doubt you're black at all.
+31   

5 days ago '19        #27
Gold Face 
space
space
$860 | Props total: 2669 2669
She’s right but that kind of talk from a certain religion will get you removed from office one way or another

She clearly has a reason for dislike of Israel tho

+3   

5 days ago '05        #28
ice wolf 549 heat pts549
space
space
$10,062 | Props total: 8419 8419
@ is an Antidemite

Omar is garbage. She worships a prophet that married a 6 year old girl.

5 days ago '11        #29
Sin 1872 heat pts1872 OP
space
space
$28,213 | Props total: 80998 80998
 Gold Face said
Sheís right but that kind of talk from a certain religion will get you removed from office one way or another

She clearly has a reason for dislike of Israel tho

They came for congresswoman Rashida Tlaib and she didnít even say anything itís not about what they say
+1   

5 days ago '11        #30
Sin 1872 heat pts1872 OP
space
space
 ice wolf said
@ is an Antidemite

How so?
+1   

5 days ago '17        #31
Mr Scaramucci 903 heat pts903
space
space
$3,548 | Props total: 45734 45734
 Kdub31 said
Israel commits genocide on a daily basis. And the rest of the world just watches silent. I doubt you're black at all.
Israel does whatever it takes to defend Israel.
Something the rest of Africa may want to take notes on.

5 days ago '17        #32
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
Lol bi*ch shut up

5 days ago '16        #33
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,188 | Props total: 14926 14926
 Mr Scaramucci said
You a joke wtf you gonna do. Get me banned? Lmao shut the fu*k up and take these slaps bi*ch
+13   

5 days ago '15        #34
Kdub31 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,630 | Props total: 6853 6853
 Mr Scaramucci said
They stole that land. Those are europeans that invaded and claimed land because an old book of fairy tales says they used to live there. Those are Ashkenazi Jews from europe. Go order 13th tribe by Author Koestler.

Last edited by Kdub31; 02-11-2019 at 10:06 AM..
+9   

5 days ago '07        #35
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,705 | Props total: 15964 15964
It's all about the Benjamins baby
+3   

5 days ago '08        #36
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
$302 | Props total: 244 244
 Mr Scaramucci said
I'm glad you acknowledge the holy land as being apart of Africa, which is it. You caping for these "Is-it-reallies" is beyond laughable though if you really are a black man, which I doubt. Let me ask you this though, when did Israel become an actual place? Is Israel not the temple that houses God which is the body?? Or maybe they just taught that in my mom's church only, enlighten me dude??
+7   

5 days ago '17        #37
space
space
 Kdub31 said
They stole that land. Those are europeans that invaded and claimed land because an old book of fairy tales says they used to live there. Those are Ashkenazi Jews from europe. Go order 13th tribe by Author Koestler.
 abstrak_kapital said
I'm glad you acknowledge the holy land as being apart of Africa, which is it. You caping for these "Is-it-reallies" is beyond laughable though if you really are a black man, which I doubt. Let me ask you this though, when did Israel become an actual place? Is Israel not the temple that houses God which is the body?? Or maybe they just taught that in my mom's church only, enlighten me dude??
No offense to your intelligence, but if powers try to exterminate your entire people and their history, temporarily enslave and r*pe the remaining that lived, and threaten to eradicate the last living baby from the blood line, what are you going to do?
Dance, rhyme over beats, throw balls in a hoop, and act like your a political genius on a message board?
Or are you going to stick together culturally and financially to make sure it NEVER OCCURS EVER AGAIN?
Land has changed ownership since the beginning of time, don't give me that elementary school talking point young man.
Respect Israel and their ability to thwart off attacks by MOST OF THE WORLD.
This is a true definition of a country! We can't prevent what occurred in the past, but we can take the needed steps to make sure our people are protected from such engrevious violence ever again!
Israel does not fu*k around, so ya'll can bi*ch about Israel all you want while you continue to be attacked because you are too weak to come together as ONE to defend yourselves.

5 days ago '11        #38
Sin 1872 heat pts1872 OP
space
space
 Mr Scaramucci said
No offense to your intelligence, but if powers try to exterminate your entire people and their history, temporarily enslave and r*pe the remaining that lived, and threaten to eradicate the last living baby from the blood line, what are you going to do?
Dance, rhyme over beats, throw balls in a hoop, and act like your a political genius on a message board?
Or are you going to stick together culturally and financially to make sure it NEVER OCCURS EVER AGAIN?
Land has changed ownership since the beginning of time, don't give me that elementary school talking point young man.
This is a true definition of a country! We can't prevent what occurred in the past, but we can take the needed steps to make sure our people are protected from such engrevious violence ever again!
Israel does not fu*k around, so ya'll can bi*ch about Israel all you want while you continue to be attacked because you are too weak to come together as ONE to defend yourselves.
I agree,

@ Iím far from anti Semitic Iím anti discrimination but Iím envious of how the Jewish community sticks together
+2   

5 days ago '08        #39
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
 Mr Scaramucci said
No offense taken, but I asked you to enlighten me and you failed miserably. I do not need an explanation of what these fake a*s Jesuits are claiming to be. My bapist grandfather could've gave me a better answer than that. You didn't even answer my question, is "Israel" not the temple of God which is the physical body? Second, is it not written in scripture that those who claim to be Jews in the end times are not really Jews?? Plus your line about dancing, balls in a hoop and rhyming over beats, wtf is that supposed to mean? As if blacks do not f*ght to defend our country??
+3   

5 days ago '16        #40
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 3474 3474
Most of the jews on America are fu*king frauds anyway...

Isreal will always be a fake country..

Ppl criticize Saudi Arabia all the time...
I dont here calls of anit -Islam...

fu*kin crybaby jews
+12   

5 days ago '17        #41
space
space
 abstrak_kapital said
No offense taken, but I asked you to enlighten me and you failed miserably. I do not need an explanation of what these fake a*s Jesuits are claiming to be. My bapist grandfather could've gave me a better answer than that. You didn't even answer my question, is "Israel" not the temple of God which is the physical body? Second, is it not written in scripture that those who claim to be Jews in the end times are not really Jews?? Plus your line about dancing, balls in a hoop and rhyming over beats, wtf is that supposed to mean? As if blacks do not f*ght to defend our country??
I don't care about none of the religious stances.
Using those points as arguments is when things start getting cloudy and overly subjective.
This is all about facts from recent occurrences.
It's not that deep, stick to the basics.
That's what the fu*k is wrong with you n*ggas, always over-complicating sh*t and acting like you don't understand what the fu*k i'm talking about when I point fingers at your own culture.
But that's fine, because ya'll gonna continue to try to coach from the couch, involving yourselves in other people's sh*t without having a handle on your OWN sh*t.

5 days ago '08        #42
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
 Mr Scaramucci said
I don't care about none of the religious stances.
Using those points as arguments is when things start getting cloudy and overly subjective.
This is all about facts from recent occurrences.
It's not that deep, stick to the basics.
That's what the fu*k is wrong with you n*ggas, always over-complicating sh*t and acting like you don't understand what the fu*k i'm talking about when I point fingers at your own culture.
But that's fine, because ya'll gonna continue to try to coach from the couch, involving yourselves in other people's sh*t without having a handle on your OWN sh*t.
Whatever dude, you just spoke on the history of Jews and their culture which is a religious culture. Then you tried to use that in your argument to justify why they are such a strong ppl, their unity and ability to defend their country. Now none of that matters and you're just focusing on recent events in which they've had help from the United States to defend themselves. If Israel is so powerful, why do they even accept our help in the first place?
+6   

5 days ago '17        #43
space
space
 abstrak_kapital said
Whatever dude, you just spoke on the history of Jews and their culture which is a religious culture. Then you tried to use that in your argument to justify why they are such a strong ppl, their unity and ability to defend their country. Now none of that matters and you're just focusing on recent events in which they've had help from the United States to defend themselves. If Israel is so powerful, why do they even accept our help in the first place?
So that you're clear, let me break this down into smaller pieces to make it easier for your fetus sized stomach to digest:

1. The Holocaust Occurred
2. The people took and continue to take preventative measures to ensure that a second Holocaust is avoided at ALL COSTS

End of story

Now you're asking DUMB a*s questions such as "If Israel is so powerful, why do they even accept our help in the first place?".

Would you rather be a friend or an enemy?

Tell me, what's the homicide rate in Israel in comparison to the US?
Tell me, what's Israel's education ranking in comparison to the US?

Get your sh*t together before you start 'throwing stones' at Israel.

5 days ago '10        #44
SnowFleury 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,179 | Props total: 9686 9686
I still don't understand this whole narrative of "stealing" land...in any historical context...by that logic, every single conquest because of superior force was "stealing"...

But again, people on the far left want everyone to respect their feelings and can't deal with reality of strength in certain scenarios

5 days ago '17        #45
space
space
 SnowFleury said
I still don't understand this whole narrative of "stealing" land...in any historical context...by that logic, every single conquest because of superior force was "stealing"...

But again, people on the far left want everyone to respect their feelings and can't deal with reality of strength in certain scenarios

5 days ago '16        #46
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 3474 3474
 Mr Scaramucci said
So that you're clear, let me break this down into smaller pieces to make it easier for your fetus sized stomach to digest:

1. The Holocaust Occurred
2. The people took and continue to take preventative measures to ensure that a second Holocaust is avoided at ALL COSTS

End of story

Now you're asking DUMB a*s questions such as "If Israel is so powerful, why do they even accept our help in the first place?".

Would you rather be a friend or an enemy?

Tell me, what's the homicide rate in Israel in comparison to the US?
Tell me, what's Israel's education ranking in comparison to the US?

Get your sh*t together before you start 'throwing stones' at Israel.
But the holocaust was in Germany and tried to spread to the Baltic countries ... What does that have to to with Israel????

What, are the Muslims coming for the Jews now ???? Lol

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '05        #47
_Player2 377 heat pts377
space
space
$17,015 | Props total: 21011 21011
 TheRiverStyx said
Where are the BX posters who are always screaming about liberal politicians being Zionists? You guys should be in here defending this woman.

Where yall at?
@ Thoughts?
I'm always for a little anti-Semitism

5 days ago '14        #48
TheRiverStyx 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,718 | Props total: 11997 11997
 _Player2 said
I'm always for a little anti-Semitism

I guess I can't say I'm surprised by your post.
+3   

5 days ago '04        #49
Kliq 277 heat pts277
space
space
$9,958 | Props total: 37112 37112
 RIPrjacks23 said
How is saying "They getting money from the US" anti semitic?
silence through fear of speaking out

It's the go-to Jewish strategy whenever anyone criticizes them or Israel
+7   

5 days ago '04        #50
Kliq 277 heat pts277
space
space
$9,958 | Props total: 37112 37112
 ice wolf said
@ is an Antidemite

lmao and you're just regurgitating bullsh*t anti-Islamic folktales

idiot.
+6   

Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  57
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
94 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+36online now  35
Happy Vday, Christina Rossi is single and ready to mingle
136 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+29online now  30
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
373 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+26online now  14
Video inside Chuck E. Cheese is stiching together old pizzas and this man has the PR..
104 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy