Jamaican Lottery Not Taking Chances: Shows Up To Claim Winnings in a Halloween Mask

most viewed right now
+67  116
46 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '06        #51
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 3856 3856
 black cobra said
Smiley
:fukkthadumbshyt:

1 week ago '05        #52
HUDA2daF 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,230 | Props total: 14746 14746
I'd be in that bi*ch with the green man costume.

1 week ago '04        #53
collegeboy58 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,628 | Props total: 4947 4947
Does anybody know who won the $1.5 billion lotto here? I googled and it said the ticket still hasn’t been claimed
+3   

1 week ago '15        #54
naledgestate 
space
space
$100 | Props total: 348 348

1 week ago '15        #55
edub911 
space
space
space
$2,873 | Props total: 2102 2102
 Youngshinebox said

[pic - click to view]

Read about it here:

Money mi want, mi want. Money mi want, mi want.

Smart man, salute.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #56
LazyLeg 
space
space
$879 | Props total: 2516 2516
sh*t I don't blame him. If I ever won the lottery I'm not telling a soul because if you do you're gonna have folks out here plotting on you and family coming out of the woodwork asking for a couple hundred thousand to get their can't miss business off the ground or just constantly wanting to hold something
+4   

1 week ago '05        #57
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 2421 2421
 606robin said
Dude who did the 150k every month vs lump. Won>>>
Itís more in the long run, but what if economy crash or something extreme happens and uour money stop coming in? I canít trust that. Give me all up front.
+4   

1 week ago '14        #58
titans7 
space
space
$8,215 | Props total: 18567 18567
 collegeboy58 said
Does anybody know who won the $1.5 billion lotto here? I googled and it said the ticket still hasnít been claimed
It still has not been claimed which is odd because south Carolina is an anonymous state so they could get their money at anytime. The ticket expires in April.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #59
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,490 | Props total: 9981 9981
 Knucklez said
She got the limited edition vantablack costume

Someone beat me to it
Send me a link I couldn't find that sh*t it says Vanta black can't be used on clothing bc if u touch it it destroys it

1 week ago '06        #60
realgunta 882 heat pts882
space
space
$26,934 | Props total: 48562 48562
 Mike T said
Live in Jamaica worth 100m's or 1 in America
i'd go with america

1 week ago '14        #61
titans7 
space
space
$8,215 | Props total: 18567 18567
 LarryFresh said
I think having to come out publicly to claim the prize is the dumbest thing they make you do. If I win Iím doing the same thing he did I ainít gonna be food for the wolves.......

I would start a topic to cashapp my bx peopleís tho.....gotta keep the streets fed
 LazyLeg said
sh*t I don't blame him. If I ever won the lottery I'm not telling a soul because if you do you're gonna have folks out here plotting on you and family coming out of the woodwork asking for a couple hundred thousand to get their can't miss business off the ground or just constantly wanting to hold something
Cosign most states release your name and hometown and make you take pictures and do a press conference but I am in driving distance of 3 states that let you claim anonymously or in a trust so I will drive to one and buy future plays to last me two or three months worth of drawings and then drive back when it's time to get more. People say it's just paranoia to worry about everyone knowing you hit the lotto but in reality alot of us aren't worried about strangers we are related to a bunch of criminals that would try to scam or set up you up to get robbed. These people in Jamaica in masks are geniuses, congratulations to them on the wins.
+3   

1 week ago '04        #62
collegeboy58 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,628 | Props total: 4947 4947
 titans7 said
It still has not been claimed which is odd because south Carolina is an anonymous state so they could get their money at anytime. The ticket expires in April.
I might be wrong but I remember hearing on the radio that it was a 23 year old kid that worked at a gas station

1 week ago '04        #63
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,095 | Props total: 2948 2948
one of the worst countries B.... i dont care who comes from there...

85 milion jamaican is like literally 8,500.00 at the most it couldnt be no more than 85k...

jamaica almost has as much gun violence as USA and jamaica has like 100th of the population or maybe even 300th of the population.

fu*king nutso down there, i dont care who hurt about this sh*t.. but its all facts!

1 week ago '18        #64
Youngshinebox 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
$3,531 | Props total: 14909 14909
 LazyLeg said
The police spokesman in the article said the exact thing.

1 week ago '12        #65
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,645 | Props total: 16058 16058
 cuzjuan said
one of the worst countries B.... i dont care who comes from there...

85 milion jamaican is like literally 8,500.00 at the most it couldnt be no more than 85k...

jamaica almost has as much gun violence as USA and jamaica has like 100th of the population or maybe even 300th of the population.

fu*king nutso down there, i dont care who hurt about this sh*t.. but its all facts!
it's actually 628k USD

idk about you, but that's life changing money. That can buy you a sizable house in cash, anywhere in the world (except some European nations, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and Singapore). Buying a foreign house=permanent residency you'd still have to work, but fuggit
+1   

1 week ago '04        #66
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,095 | Props total: 2948 2948
 Di Warlord said
it's actually 628k USD

idk about you, but that's life changing money. That can buy you a sizable house in cash, anywhere in the world (except some European nations, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and Singapore). Buying a foreign house=permanent residency you'd still have to work, but fuggit
not bad, but still an impoverished 3rd world country, w/ violence out the wazoo!

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+55online now  25
Video inside Metal Gear Solid 2 was on some sh*t
76 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+28online now  22
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"
110 comments