Feb 10 - oompa loompa already ranting on twitter about declaring a "national emergency"

most viewed right now
+18  112
11 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '17        #76
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,798 | Props total: 6754 6754
 Kade said
False... they drag girl to be pac mules and for s*x traffic, sell drugs here... and so on. People who don't want the wall just don't want to agree with Trump.
you are so gullable..poor guy...thinking a wall will stop drugs and human trafficking lol

2 months ago '11        #77
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,156 | Props total: 5769 5769
 yousabi*ch said
you are so gullable..poor guy...thinking a wall will stop drugs and human trafficking lol
It makes people at least think twice which will stop many from even trying. They have to be better prepared. If a robber sees a wall around a house to hit... it's a deterrent. Prisons have wall just for the same reason. Rich properties have walls for the same reason. Many people have fences for the same reason. It's the same logic.

I don't understand why people don't seem to care about that. CNN got you all messed up. Literally the only reason people wont do it is because it's Trumps idea. Orange Man Bad, Stay on the programming of the Democrats. I bet you all think the green deal isn't retarded either.

Last edited by Kade; 02-11-2019 at 12:03 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '17        #78
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kade said
It makes people at least think twice which will stop many from even trying. They have to be better prepared. If a robber sees a wall around a house to hit... it's a deterrent. Prisons have wall just for the same reason. Rich properties have walls for the same reason. Many people have fences for the same reason. It's the same logic.

I don't understand why people don't seem to care about that. CNN got you all messed up. Literally the only reason people wont do it is because it's Trumps idea. Orange Man Bad, Stay on the programming of the Democrats. I bet you all think the green deal isn't retarded either.
do you understand the power and money the cartel has? they will continue digging tunnels and the coyotes and smugglers will go on about their business laughing at the fools for spending 30 billion dollars on a useless wall..you guys are simple minded

2 months ago '11        #79
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 yousabi*ch said
do you understand the power and money the cartel has? they will continue digging tunnels and the coyotes and smugglers will go on about their business laughing at the fools for spending 30 billion dollars on a useless wall..you guys are simple minded
It takes an really long time to do that. I don't think you understand the power of a deterrent. That's not the only people the wall will deter either. The harder we make it for these cartels... the better. You don't think it will work so its dumb to even try? Are you serious? Get outta here with that bullsh*t man.

2 months ago '07        #80
yolaboy 190 heat pts190
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 11578 11578
 dameons said
Uh ..no ... He is worth more than your worthless existence times a Google + Infiniti . Not to mention being married to a former super model and BEING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATED .. You are probably one of the clowns who said he would never win.

[pic - click to view]

+1   

2 months ago '07        #81
yolaboy 190 heat pts190
space
space
 Kade said
The harder we make it for these cartels
ya know.... there's a way.... to make it real hard for the cartels and create revenue for security

2 months ago '09        #82
messy marv stan 5236 heat pts5236 OP
space
space
$71,205 | Props total: 116822 116822
 Skateboard T said
Trump declaring a national emergency as a way to get the wall would be the most embarrassing political L of his tenure thus far.

when mullers mixtape drops angry orange man wont be ranting about the wall on twitter at 4am

2 months ago '07        #83
yolaboy 190 heat pts190
space
space
 Kade said
i don't understand why people seem to care about this, Fox News got you all messed up, literally the only reason people want to do it is because it's Trump's idea, Orange Man God, stay on the programming of the republicans, i bet you think the new tax plan isn't retarded either
+2   

2 months ago '11        #84
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 messy marv stan said
when mullers mixtape drops angry orange man wont be ranting about the wall on twitter at 4am
If Muller had anything... he would have done something by now.

2 months ago '17        #85
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kade said
It takes an really long time to do that. I don't think you understand the power of a deterrent. That's not the only people the wall will deter either. The harder we make it for these cartels... the better. You don't think it will work so its dumb to even try? Are you serious? Get outta here with that bullsh*t man.
long time they are probably digging 100 as we speak dont be an idiot...they have submaries..they are pulling up right at our shorlines..they have private jets...drugs will always be here because of supply and demand..and immigrants will be here because of desperation point blank... i don't disagree with something has to be done..its just not a wall that's a waste of 40 or 50 billion dollars

2 months ago '07        #86
yolaboy 190 heat pts190
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said
Trump is the f*cking President of the United States, how can you say he isnít accomplished?
winning a rigged popularity contest is not an acconplishment

2 months ago '11        #87
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 yolaboy said
i don't understand why people seem to care about this, Fox News got you all messed up, literally the only reason people want to do it is because it's Trump's idea, Orange Man God, stay on the programming of the republicans, i bet you think the new tax plan isn't retarded either
This is pointless... you have the critical thinking ability of a retarded rock. People are not falling for CNN bullsh*t anymore... sad to see you still on the plantation.

2 months ago '07        #88
yolaboy 190 heat pts190
space
space
 Kade said
This is pointless... you have the critical thinking ability of a retarded rock. People are not falling for CNN bullsh*t anymore... sad to see you still on the plantation.
hold a mirror to the presenter and they go ad hominem
+1   

2 months ago '07        #89
yolaboy 190 heat pts190
space
space
 yousabi*ch said
Everyone knows Hitler too.
and Osama Bin Laden

2 months ago '11        #90
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 yousabi*ch said
long time they are probably digging 100 as we speak dont be an idiot...they have submaries..they are pulling up right at our shorlines..they have private jets...drugs will always be here because of supply and demand..and immigrants will be here because of desperation point blank... i don't disagree with something has to be done..its just not a wall that's a waste of 40 or 50 billion dollars
What would you do at the border than?

2 months ago '07        #91
yolaboy 190 heat pts190
space
space
 Kade said
If the guys protecting the border say we need the wall... we need the wall.
a few weeks ago, some border patrol people called into the Howard Stern Show and they said the money would be better spent on ports, manpower and surveillance

just because some racists protecting the border say we need the way, doesn't mean we need the wall
+1   

2 months ago '13        #92
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
$10,310 | Props total: 21748 21748
 Kade said

2 months ago '17        #93
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kade said
more agents,technology, something that can detect tunnels, secure the ports, better technology at border entries..i mean use the money towards that..i don't have all of the answers but common sense will tell you a wall is not it..this is not the 1800's anymore

2 months ago '11        #94
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 yousabi*ch said
more agents,technology, something that can detect tunnels, secure the ports, better technology at border entries..i mean use the money towards that..i don't have all of the answers but common sense will tell you a wall is not it..this is not the 1800's anymore
But the wall would help as well as a deterrent. Everybody doesn't come through tunnels. Tunnels are hard to dig. A wall will make it harder especially if you're not careful and know what you're doing. That's painfully clear. Saying a wall won't help is asinine. What technology are you even talking about?

2 months ago '17        #95
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kade said
But the wall would help as well as a deterrent. Everybody doesn't come through tunnels. Tunnels are hard to dig. A wall will make it harder especially if you're not careful and know what you're doing. That's painfully clear. Saying a wall won't help is asinine. What technology are you even talking about?

dude for one they climb the walls that are there now..they will do the same to any wall..if its cement the will drill through if its metal they will bend it..think about the waste of money...trust me if they want to get here they will..technology based drones maybe desert vehicles for the patrol, technology to detect tunnels..maybe real time satellite images to see them coming..

2 months ago '11        #96
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 yousabi*ch said
dude for one they climb the walls that are there now..they will do the same to any wall..if its cement the will drill through if its metal they will bend it..think about the waste of money...trust me if they want to get here they will..technology based drones maybe desert vehicles for the patrol, technology to detect tunnels..maybe real time satellite images to see them coming..
Indeed... but some will stop simply because it's more trouble than it's worth. If a prison didn't have walls... many more people would try to escape right? It's the same type of logic. Everyone that sees the wall isn't gonna decide to climb it or whatever. The deterrent alone is worth it. Fewer people trying to cross = easier to catch the "hard workers." It might make it easier to catch and find the tunnels if they don't have to watch the border all the time for scramblers. Hell, we might even find some tunnels while building the wall itself.

2 months ago '17        #97
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kade said
Indeed... but some will stop simply because it's more trouble than it's worth. If a prison didn't have walls... many more people would try to escape right? It's the same type of logic. Everyone that sees the wall isn't gonna decide to climb it or whatever. The deterrent alone is worth it. Fewer people trying to cross = easier to catch the "hard workers." It might make it easier to catch and find the tunnels if they don't have to watch the border all the time for scramblers. Hell, we might even find some tunnels while building the wall itself.
dude those tunnels are deep ....deeper than a wall would be...and if they are looking to cross they will know the wall is there and are going to be prepared to get over or through it..like i said coyotes will have tunnels for them as well...lets just asay that we agree to disagree but its nice to have a discussion on boxden without trolling ..good one bud

2 months ago '11        #98
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 yousabi*ch said
dude those tunnels are deep ....deeper than a wall would be...and if they are looking to cross they will know the wall is there and are going to be prepared to get over or through it..like i said coyotes will have tunnels for them as well...lets just asay that we agree to disagree but its nice to have a discussion on boxden without trolling ..good one bud
That's true. I actually don't fully disagree with you. I just think the wall will help more than hinder.

2 months ago '07        #99
yolaboy 190 heat pts190
space
space
 Kade said
If Muller had anything... he would have done something by now.
this has no logical basis

Tikis keep repeating this, but cannot provide any basis for it

proper criminal investigations hold their findings until the investigation is complete

Ken Starr investigated Clinton for 4 years and didn't release his report until he was done

2 months ago '10        #100
Bandito 183 heat pts183
space
space
space
$7,931 | Props total: 17926 17926
 yolaboy said
winning a rigged popularity contest is not an acconplishment
He didn't even win the popularity contest. Clinton got millions of more votes than he did.

That's what I've been putting all my political energy into lately. Been working with a group for a few months trying to get a bill passed in Oregon to abolish the Electoral College. 11 states and D.C. have already passed legislation. New Mexico just passed their's. 13 states currently have bills pending.

Right now we are 67% (172 electoral votes) of the way there to having enough votes to get rid of the EC

If anybody wants to see if there is a bill pending in their state check this out.

+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+84online now  44
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+92online now  42
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵
39 comments