Feb 10 - oompa loompa already ranting on twitter about declaring a "national emergency"

most viewed right now
134 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
32 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '15        #26
MightyHealthy2 67 heat pts67
space
space
$19,892 | Props total: 45839 45839
 drose1985 said
Damn it's already been 3 weeks smh
sh*t is no joke. My aunt called me crying for help & i ain't saying that for props or attention. But this d*ck head is hurting people in more ways than one.
+6   

2 months ago '17        #27
TheLastNonEarth 109 heat pts109
space
space
$9,509 | Props total: 50316 50316

[pic - click to view]

Low-key i respect Trump's ability to save face on his bullsh!t. He actually 100% said Mexico would write a check ....and with video evidence in place, his followers believe he never said it. Straight pimp level, cult leader status tomfoolery.

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 02-10-2019 at 11:12 PM..
+10   

2 months ago '15        #28
redcodeinesyrup 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 4277 4277
 messy marv stan said

[pic - click to view]

President Donald Trump’s White House is already preparing the paperwork to declare a national emergency if Congress doesn’t give him funding for his border wall

The president saw Rep. Tom McClintock (R-CA) on the cable news shows and quoted his endorsement of the national emergency. Republicans are already fearful that it will set a bad precedent for future presidents.

“President is on sound legal ground to declare a National Emergency. There have been 58 National Emergencies declared since the law was enacted in 1976, and 31 right now that are currently active, so this is hardly unprecedented,” Trump tweeted citing McClintock.

He then turned to trash Democrats for not being willing to hand over the money.

“The Border Committee Democrats are behaving, all of a sudden, irrationally. Not only are they unwilling to give dollars for the obviously needed Wall (they overrode recommendations of Border Patrol experts), but they don’t even want to take muderers into custody! What’s going on?” Trump tweeted

propped for threat title lmfaoooo

2 months ago '15        #29
drose1985 33 heat pts33
space
space
$31,191 | Props total: 34089 34089
 MightyHealthy2 said
sh*t is no joke. My aunt called me crying for help & i ain't saying that for props or attention. But this d*ck head is hurting people in more ways than one.

Yeah I hate this fu*king country sometimes. Got homies in coast guard smh.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #30
dubsax 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,895 | Props total: 27915 27915
The president cant declare a national emergency and use eminent domain o take private property, only congress can.
It was tried during wartime in 1952 to take over steel plant to avert a strike and was struck down by the supreme court.
Youngstown Sheet & Tube Company v Sawyer Aka the Steel seizure case.

In April of 1952, during the Korean War, President Truman issued an executive order directing Secretary of Commerce Charles Sawyer to seize and operate most of the nation's steel mills. This was done in order to avert the expected effects of a strike by the United Steelworkers of America

[pic - click to view]

A national emergency was declared.

In a 6-to-3 decision, the Court held that the President did not have the authority to issue such an order. The Court found that there was no congressional statute that authorized the President to take possession of private property. The Court also held that the President's military power as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces did not extend to labor disputes. The Court argued that "the President's power to see that the laws are faithfully executed refutes the idea that he is to be a lawmaker."

[pic - click to view]

+5   

2 months ago '11        #31
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 5777 5777
If the guys protecting the border say we need the wall... we need the wall. Where do you think the illegals go when they cross? Hollywood? No, there going to the hood... effecting and k*lling black people. There dragging girls across the border and sh*t. Ya'll can't see that sh*t cuz you riding the democratic d*ck.

2 months ago '04        #32
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,415 | Props total: 5593 5593
 dameons said
Uh ..no ... He is worth more than your worthless existence times a Google + Infiniti . Not to mention being married to a former super model and BEING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATED .. You are probably one of the clowns who said he would never win.
how do you know his worth. he never showed tax returns remember.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #33
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,665 | Props total: 27149 27149
 Ifeellikekobe said
This dude is so lonely on the weekends
Damn Trump a Bxer?!

2 months ago '10        #34
FrankAndBeans 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 8534 8534
 yousabi*ch said
you sound like you want to suck him off ..money doesn't buy class obviously..his wife is using him lets get real she doesn't love that guy....i am certain he regrets ever running for president he had a great life as a private citizen his life has been sh*t ever since he won hes wasting away the last few good years he has left not to mention his son and son in law are being investigated by the state of New York,,imagine if the get arrested lmaoo he would not be able to pardon state charges...
Bruh stop. Trump might be the most accomplished man walking the Earth. In a thousand years Donald Trump will be remembered as one of the greatest men ever. And he doing all this while putting his kids on. Trump’s personal life is amazing

zhiggeman said
how do you know his worth. he never showed tax returns remember.
Trump rich as fuk, politics make yall delusional. Hate his leadership but as a man Trump is winning, lets be real

Last edited by FrankAndBeans; 02-11-2019 at 03:06 AM..

2 months ago '17        #35
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 6769 6769
 FrankAndBeans said
Bruh stop. Trump might be the most accomplished man walking the Earth. In a thousand years Donald Trump will be remembered as one of the greatest men ever. And he doing all this while putting his kids on. Trump’s personal life is amazing

Trump rich as fuk, politics make yall delusional. Hate his leadership but as a man Trump is winning, lets be real
Bro you’re high lol. Accomplished is Besos, zuckerbergh,gates etc. trump is a tv personality and a joke as a president. They ll watch his videos for comedic purposes with his weird a*s facial expressions and gang gestures. He s done well financially just not as well as he says not even close hence why he doesn’t want his taxes released. He’s failed miseranabilmly miserably at a lot of businesses and has been a complete bigot racist Ana a tiger scam artist.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #36
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 6769 6769
 dc3003 said
Pretty sad when a little fat sloppy dude like yourself op thats never heald a job and dedicated his life making weed threads on boxden thinks its ok to judge a succesfull man like the president as if your lame virgin life is any better.
I wont even post your pic man ill let u beliece whatever online persona u created to hide from reality fat boy

[pic - click to view]

You use the same grammar as your daddy ,, no wonder you idolize him
+4   

2 months ago '13        #37
Beatorious 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,586 | Props total: 10414 10414
He using feelings over reason.

He a celebrity with a ego stroke, what did yall expect.

2 months ago '17        #38
Naga Sadow 32 heat pts32
space
space
$11,645 | Props total: 48184 48184
 dameons said
Uh ..no ... He is worth more than your worthless existence times a Google + Infiniti . Not to mention being married to a former super model and BEING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATED .. You are probably one of the clowns who said he would never win.
There, there, tell them how you really feel.

+1   

2 months ago '16        #39
Southpaw 1521 heat pts1521
space
space
$11,432 | Props total: 49533 49533
So many non stories on here.

so many of you sheep love following the agenda.

Can't think for yourselves

2 months ago '15        #40
Maxbcline 
space
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 7323 7323
 mkhrt92 said
His intelligence level is dull. Just like his base. Which is the majority of this country. Which makes me either want to leave or burn the bi*ch down.
But you’re gonna stay right here and deal with the madness like the rest of us.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #41
Rich130 138 heat pts138
space
space
$3,653 | Props total: 10099 10099
 dameons said
Former supermodel ....

You mean that low budget wh*re who did a few mediocre spreads in few magazines and at the end of the day had to marry this orange orangutang because he was the only one who was willing to spend money on a sham Visa for her....

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Rich130; 02-11-2019 at 04:13 AM..
+4   

2 months ago '17        #42
TROY 
space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 5605 5605
 dameons said
Are you 7?
+1   

2 months ago '16        #43
Qbofficial 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$208 | Props total: 1141 1141
 yousabi*ch said
you sound like you want to suck him off ..money doesn't buy class obviously..his wife is using him lets get real she doesn't love that guy....i am certain he regrets ever running for president he had a great life as a private citizen his life has been sh*t ever since he won hes wasting away the last few good years he has left not to mention his son and son in law are being investigated by the state of New York,,imagine if the get arrested lmaoo he would not be able to pardon state charges...

cohen was just the lawer and he got 3,
looking all pale n sick

That would be nice his two kids in jail the daughter to get a few months in the feds and he could spend his last years in and out of court every month

2 months ago '17        #44
bxivz 1 heat pts
space
space
$137 | Props total: 199 199
 Ifeellikekobe said
This dude is so lonely on the weekends
We are talking about a man that sleeps in separate rooms from his wife. So lonely is an understatement.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #45
ArKane 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,355 | Props total: 1999 1999
well I consider myself somewhat of a nationalist not in the radical way of course but I do believe and putting my country's interest above All Else... And even though I do agree with the America first mantra what Trump is doing is completely out of pocket lol at first I thought him f*ghting for the wall was just something he was f*ghting for but now I'm starting to think there's a little bit more going on behind the curtain then he is letting on....it's wild.

2 months ago '11        #46
PhantomRaviolis 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 1768 1768
 dameons said
Look at this f*g**t typing a bunch of bullsh*t this morning

+3   

2 months ago '18        #47
DUCEDUCE 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 10299 10299
Trumpsl*ts in here straight gang banging for their orange turd.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #48
Skateboard T 52 heat pts52
space
space
$25,412 | Props total: 39844 39844
 dameons said
I see the bots are getting a jump on campaign season and taking over the old accounts early this year.
+4   

2 months ago '06        #49
Skateboard T 52 heat pts52
space
space
$25,412 | Props total: 39844 39844
Trump declaring a national emergency as a way to get the wall would be the most embarrassing political L of his tenure thus far.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #50
jaedot 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,235 | Props total: 8569 8569
Its really a shame how he gets to label one set of people as rapist and murderers with no actual fact, just a generalization of a whole race. I mean Im not surprised....this is America. Im just waiting for that Lee Harvey to show up.

Home      

most viewed right now
+19online now  44
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
82 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+92online now  42
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+80online now  31
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club
118 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38online now  21
50 cent finally speaks on Buck’s secret life