Feb 10 - Chicago PD Intend To CHARGE Jussie Smollett If He Filed A FALSE Report

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '17        #76
S550 3 heat pts
space
space
$831 | Props total: 2549 2549
 braze189 said
Isn't it at least *POSSIBLE* that he was attacked in some way but has other things on his phone that he doesn' want police and media rummaging through? I don't care what happens to me, I'm not giving my phone to the police for them to go through. I'm not even giving my phone to my moms to go through.

Imagine you are a victim of a crime and the police take your phone. Everything you ever searched for, every picture you've ever taken, every text you've sent/received, every phone call, etc. is now in their hands which means it's one leak away from becoming public information. I'm not even famous and I ain't going with that. Would you?

I don't know enough about dude or this story to even guess what actually happend but I'm not judging any alleged victim's story by whether or not they want to let the police have free reign over their phone.
I Believe they just want his income outgoing call statement
To verify he was on the phone with his manager whom is a witness saying he heard them say this is trump me country or what ever in the back round

This guys story never added up though

He also kept the alleged noose around his neck for for 40 minutes until
Police came , imagine getting a noose around your neck and waiting 40 minutes to take it off. Just sounds weird
+3   

3 months ago '17        #77
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
$16,122 | Props total: 34277 34277
 TaxStoneCooked said

@

This same poster was going around saying I beat my wife and child in big font just like he did in this thread to OP.

He was caught photoshopping a post of mine from 2017 but the goofy forgot to edit the prop system

But hes trying to pretend hes some credible upstanding poster.
Smfh bruh whats really good with some posters on here?
+3   

3 months ago '04        #78
Dash 219 heat pts219
space
space
space
$14,000 | Props total: 38502 38502
And yet they don't file charges against women for false reports of r*pe....

3 months ago '18        #79
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,042 | Props total: 1627 1627
We gone have to fu*k Jussie up for playing games with our struggle. I felt something was funny when Lee Daniels spoke up. You know that n*gga on his illuminati sh*t.

3 months ago '18        #80
DUCEDUCE 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,665 | Props total: 11400 11400
Such bullsh*t. Filing a false report is a misdemeanor and you better make sure its fake.

3 months ago '18        #81
MayneThaTruth2 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$4,071 | Props total: 4522 4522
 braze189 said
Isn't it at least *POSSIBLE* that he was attacked in some way but has other things on his phone that he doesn' want police and media rummaging through? I don't care what happens to me, I'm not giving my phone to the police for them to go through. I'm not even giving my phone to my moms to go through.

Imagine you are a victim of a crime and the police take your phone. Everything you ever searched for, every picture you've ever taken, every text you've sent/received, every phone call, etc. is now in their hands which means it's one leak away from becoming public information. I'm not even famous and I ain't going with that. Would you?

I don't know enough about dude or this story to even guess what actually happend but I'm not judging any alleged victim's story by whether or not they want to let the police have free reign over their phone.
I feel you, that mf got videos of him fu*king and sucking d*ck and what not. At least he not in the closet, and is open about his lifestyle.

3 months ago '16        #82
AMG2M4 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,262 | Props total: 10490 10490
 Skateboard T said
Bro, I honestly don't give a fu*k how you feel about me lol. I've contributed more to this section than you ever will. You're in here crying because I called a verified racist a racist and because a handful of other posters jumped on board.

You want to talk about the article? Who's stopping you? Instead you're here quoting me this whole time as if my comments specifically prevented you from discussing it with other posters.

Quit crying.
 SPdaGOAT said
So much for being logical.

Get yo dumbass the fu*k out of here
 Skateboard T said

gossiping about me like a woman to a guy who got banned for making an N-word joke.

[pic - click to view]

SPdaGOAT said
That has nothing to do with this thread
 Skateboard T said
that's not how logic works bud.
 Skateboard T said
idgaf

Racists don't deserve to be here.
 SPdaGOAT said
People like yourself dont deserve to be here either
 Skateboard T said
Wow, you got me.

How will I ever come back from this?

SPdaGOAT said
Nothing else needs to be said. You moved the goals posts so much, we basically playing another sport now
 Skateboard T said
Y’all having fun in your “we hate skateboard T” circle jerk?

Y’all crack me up man.
You sound like a full-on liberal queer at this point. Is the TRANSformation complete, fruitcake?

All that bi*ch sh*t you write seems to be just projections of yourself.

All this time, I thought the T in your username @ stood for "Tranny", but I guess it just meant "Troll", after all.

@ basically "shut you down" like you try to do everyone, but consistently fail. (word to @ @ and @ for starters)

Someone just basically challenged your "assertions", which you supposedly used "logic and rationale" to reach.

Laughable notion based on your history and your failure to demonstrate in this thread.

You posted some infraction pic like that's all it takes to prove slander. I thought lawyers knew sh*t about things they talk about?

First, We have the Taxstone guy accusing you of photoshopping pictures to backup slanderous lies you created about him of beating his children, etc.

You also pretended you knew his legal name or his arrest record. None of those appear to be truthful "assertions" by you by any sort of imagination.

Then, you photoshopped some picture to prolong this lie, and failed at it;--- no surprise there, again ---- to, again, try to backup your attempt of a ruse to gain some e-clout around here with slanderous conjecture about people that seem to have different political views from you...

I'm sorry, but we can't all be a liberal feminine pussies that forget we're supposed to act like "toxic masculine men" because that's just what men are and supposed to be/do. Trump won after all. Not that bi*ch.

If that's what you gotta do, f*g**t, it's a shame bc you were on this board all those years, and still no sight of any respect or potential female interaction, much less pu**y, for you.

Next, we have you own admission that you will leave this site if Trump becomes the president. Guess what...you still here. Yet, you accuse others of being desperate and not having a back-bone.

n*gga, you a whole projecting a*s bi*ch.

You know that? Now you do..if you didn't, which you obviously knew already. Just a reminder to you.

Then, you tell an objective observer that thinks you're trying to derail the thread with your [bipartisan] troll tactics to "quit crying" bc others joined into a circle-jerk because of your FIRST OFF-TOPIC TROLL COMMENT, that had absolutely nothing to do with the content or title of this thread.

You literally started the fake news narrative and got some sheep to buy into it, to the point you had one even saying "it sounds so good i will believe it and repeat it until it's true in my mind". You see how stupid you n*ggas sound?

Next few ppl obviously piggyback off of it to continue the lie sheepishly. This is BX, after all. To my satisfaction they all are anti-trump retards. No coincidence they believe fake news, ehh? lol

You started all this by attacking the user and not the actual thread content about another, different from you but yet all the same in many ways, lying his f*g**t a*s off & making up lies that are easily disprovable...Notice a pattern with these homos that act like you?

You projecting, bruh....AGAIN! You're supposed to be a liberal social justice pu**y but you telling others to "quit 'yer crying". How liberal of you. Bravo, and you probably don't even realize the irony here. Dumbass.

Now, since we established you're nothing more than a liberal troll, and one that willingly will stoop to pathetic levels of photoshopping pics to prove to online strangers (other sheep) the lies you concoct in your fukked up head -- or, rather, more admissions about your own fukked up life --- the comment you made about dc3003 stealing his boss' license to post it online puts it all into complete context for me.

You really are just a secretary for a paralegal services office, like we all been suspecting this entire time.

No, but seriously, back to the comment you wrote, and what I do find funny is that if dc3003 is to be perceived as a "racist" as you are perceived to be a "lawyer", and not a nimrod; or even an enrolled student of the law; then quite frankly, we all wasting our breath speaking about it because there's nothing there. Absolutely nothing to make an conclusive a*sertion unless you're biased. Nobody is convincing either way.

I mean the user @ owned you, like completely wrecked your own words or logic, rationale, whatever the fukk you want to call it -- he took a dump on it....and who's the one who's supposed to be coming off as the lawyer here?

Your elementary attempt to counter his argument was by deflecting your own guilt and completely misrepresenting his argument failed laughably. I guess you struggle with comprehension of the words you read, in addition to being a lying bi*ch.

This sh*t not gonna fly in the court room where the lawyer opposite of you will also pick out the jury, and he's not gonna be as retarded as you appear to be.

No amount of misrepresenting, manipulating, or simply lying will make you successful. Pandering won't make your life simpler, either. You sound like you are used to it though.

There's a reason why there's a large portion of lawyers that are unemployed in this country....but here you are with a warning to stop while you're somewhat ahead!

Save that money, bc imagine if some of those same unemployed lawyers were given the advice by people more intelligent than them, telling them they particularly don't have the aptitude, the mental capacity, or the cunning skills it requires to be a successful attorney and not an ambulance-chaser, they all most likely would have picked a more suiting career choice.

This is my warning to you! You don't sound convincing you know what you are talking about, and, definitely, not no damn lawyer.

This was the equivalent of shouting "but but that person is a racist!" to defend your client, and using it again in your closing arguments, when your back is against the wall and you need to shift the momentum and nullify all those L's you been handed out throughout the entire trial proceedings. I think you need to prepare to have a lot of those losses in your life, but at least you can tell your defendants "quit yer crying!". lol

I'm sure there's been times you would or were right, like a broken clock being right twice a day...we all have our moments. This is your exposure thread which you wanted judging from comment one of this thread, in a thread about a f*g**t lying. How fitting!

P.S. Criminal Justice degree does not make you a lawyer. The floor is all yours, counsel! Try to sound convincing for a change.

P.S.S. You don't need to read it, but Ima tattoo it to your permanent record wall...you know in case you ever need to be reminded continuously how much you suck...at everything you think you can.

This thread is a microcosm of just about everything wrong with American sheeple..especially those damn liberals. This all started with gossip, which you accused of others starting. The nerve of these f*g**ts.

Last edited by AMG2M4; 02-11-2019 at 01:37 AM..

3 months ago '17        #83
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
You sound like a full-on liberal queer at this point. Is the TRANSformation complete, fruitcake?

All this time, I thought the T in your username @ stood for "Tranny", but I guess it just meant "Troll", after all.

@ basically "shut you down" like you try to do everyone, but consistently fail. (word to @ @ and @ for starters)

Someone just basically challenged your "assertions", which you supposedly used "logic and rationale" to reach.

Laughable notion based on your history and your failure to demonstrate in this thread.

You posted some infraction pic like that's all it takes to prove slander. I thought lawyers knew sh*t about things they talk about?

First, We have the Taxstone guy accusing you of photoshopping pictures to backup slanderous lies you created about him of beating his children, etc.

You also pretended you knew his legal name or his arrest record. None of those appear to be truthful "assertions" by you by any sort of imagination.

Then, you photoshopped some picture to prolong this lie, and failed at it;--- no surprise there, again ---- to, again, try to backup your attempt of a ruse to gain some e-clout around here with slanderous conjecture about people that seem to have different political views from you...

I'm sorry, but we can't all be a liberal feminine pussies that forget we're supposed to act like "toxic masculine men" because that's just what men are and supposed to be/do. Trump won after all. Not that bi*ch.

If that's what you gotta do, f*g**t, it's a shame bc you were on this board all those years, and still no sight of any respect or potential female interaction, much less pu**y, for you.

Next, we have you own admission that you will leave this site if Trump becomes the president. Guess what...you still here. Yet, you accuse others of being desperate and not having a back-bone.

You know that? Now you do..if you didn't, which you obviously knew already. Just a reminder to you.

Then, you tell an objective observer that thinks you're trying to derail the thread with your [bipartisan] troll tactics to "quit crying" bc others joined into a circle-jerk because of your FIRST OFF-TOPIC TROLL COMMENT, that had absolutely nothing to do with the content or title of this thread.

You literally started the fake news narrative and got some sheep to buy into it, to the point you had one even saying "it sounds so good i will believe it and repeat it until it's true in my mind". You see how stupid you n*ggas sound?

Next few ppl obviously piggyback off of it to continue the lie sheepishly. This is BX, after all. To my satisfaction they all are anti-trump retards. No coincidence they believe fake news, ehh? lol

You started all this by attacking the user and not the actual thread content about another, different from you but yet all the same in many ways, lying his f*g**t a*s off & making up lies that are easily disprovable...Notice a pattern with these homos that act like you?

You projecting, bruh....AGAIN! You're supposed to be a liberal social justice pu**y but you telling others to "quit 'yer crying". How liberal of you. Bravo, and you probably don't even realize the irony here. Dumbass.

Now, since we established you're nothing more than a liberal troll, and one that willingly will stoop to pathetic levels of photoshopping pics to prove to online strangers (other sheep) the lies you concoct in your fukked up head -- or, rather, more admissions about your own fukked up life --- the comment you made about dc3003 stealing his boss' license to post it online puts it all into complete context for me.

You really are just a secretary for a paralegal services office, like we all been suspecting this entire time.

No, but seriously, back to the comment you wrote, and what I do find funny is that if dc3003 is to be perceived as a "racist" as you are perceived to be a "lawyer", and not a nimrod; or even an enrolled student of the law; then quite frankly, we all wasting our breath speaking about it because there's nothing there. Absolutely nothing to make an conclusive a*sertion unless you're biased. Nobody is convincing either way.

I mean the user @ owned you, like completely wrecked your own words or logic, rationale, whatever the fukk you want to call it -- he took a dump on it....and who's the one who's supposed to be coming off as the lawyer here?

Your elementary attempt to counter his argument was by deflecting your own guilt and completely misrepresenting his argument failed laughably. I guess you struggle with comprehension of the words you read, in addition to being a lying bi*ch.

This sh*t not gonna fly in the court room where the lawyer opposite of you will also pick out the jury, and he's not gonna be as retarded as you appear to be.

No amount of misrepresenting, manipulating, or simply lying will make you successful. Pandering won't make your life simpler, either. You sound like you are used to it though.

There's a reason why there's a large portion of lawyers that are unemployed in this country....but here you are with a warning to stop while you're somewhat ahead!

Save that money, bc imagine if some of those same unemployed lawyers were given the advice by people more intelligent than them, telling them they particularly don't have the aptitude, the mental capacity, or the cunning skills it requires to be a successful attorney and not an ambulance-chaser, they all most likely would have picked a more suiting career choice.

This is my warning to you! You don't sound convincing you know what you are talking about, and, definitely, not no damn lawyer.

This was the equivalent of shouting "but but that person is a racist!" to defend your client, and using it again in your closing arguments, when your back is against the wall and you need to shift the momentum and nullify all those L's you been handed out throughout the entire trial proceedings. I think you need to prepare to have a lot of those losses in your life, but at least you can tell your defendants "quit yer crying!". lol

I'm sure there's been times you would or were right, like a broken clock being right twice a day...we all have our moments. This is your exposure thread which you wanted judging from comment one of this thread, in a thread about a f*g**t lying. How fitting!

P.S. Criminal Justice degree does not make you a lawyer. The floor is all yours, counsel! Try to sound convincing for a change.

P.S.S. You don't need to read it, but Ima tattoo it to your permanent record wall...you know in case you ever need to be reminded continuously how much you suck...at everything you think you can.

This thread is a microcosm of just about everything wrong with American sheeple..especially those damn liberals. This all started with gossip, which you accused of others starting. The nerve of these f*g**ts.
Def aint mean to slap, you k*lled this mafu*ka more than I could ever imagine to
+2   

3 months ago '17        #84
Ymmot 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 27554 27554
 AMG2M4 said

Damn, this dude just wrote a flav level emotional rant. I wonder if anyone read it.

3 months ago '17        #85
Ymmot 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Def aint mean to slap, you k*lled this mafu*ka more than I could ever imagine to
Thank god you cleared that up. Dude probably would've went and shot up his workplace after an emotional rant like that. Then to have one of his dear internet nerd friends slap it.... man, that could've been bad.
+1   

3 months ago '05        #86
blah blah blah 108 heat pts108
space
space
$32,587 | Props total: 46188 46188
 AMG2M4 said

You have to be mentally ill
+1   

3 months ago '17        #87
Ymmot 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 blah blah blah said
You have to be mentally ill
And look at the mentally ill people who propped him too.

3 months ago '04        #88
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,967 | Props total: 21934 21934
@ did say he would never post again if Trump won and then he said he brought too much to the site to leave. Never make a bet with @ because if you win he will just duck you like that bi*ch a*s dude on Bronx Tale who avoids C like the plague.
+2   

3 months ago '17        #89
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Ymmot said
Thank god you cleared that up. Dude probably would've went and shot up his workplace after an emotional rant like that. Then to have one of his dear internet nerd friends slap it.... man, that could've been bad.
Meant this slap

3 months ago '17        #90
Ymmot 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Meant this slap
Well good for you

3 months ago '04        #91
dc3003 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$49,891 | Props total: 53646 53646
 Bandito said
Look at all the people that believed that same tweet in the thread Papi made.

Very few people called out the "source" in that thread. Me and you did on the first page.

The thing is conservatives are the only ones really interested in this story. I don't see it talked about in any of the other social media I interact with. They are really going hard on the narrative that racist/homophobic attacks are "liberal hoaxes"

Like I said in that other thread, this are the same people back in 2012 that called Trayvon Martin a "thug."

I haven't even picked a side in this. Just waiting for it to play out. I will call bullsh*t when people are using fake news.
 Ymmot said
Word up, I don't even get why people get so invested in stories like this. I guess the sheep always gotta choose a side. I could care less one way or the other.
 braze189 said

messy marv stan said
all his threads in this section are stormfront white supramacist race baiting propaganda

hell claim to be "offended" by my post
 FrankAndBeans said
This is such a fake story. Jussie wont be charged.
 autoraptronix said
The absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence. His phone might have pics or videos. The perps might be pretty criminals or ex cops and know all the cameras. He might have just felt like his ribs were broke..

[tweet - click to view]

3 months ago '10        #92
FrankAndBeans 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,916 | Props total: 8640 8640
 dc3003 said

I don’t get it. Was Jussie charged?

3 months ago '17        #93
Ymmot 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 dc3003 said

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
-55online now  31
Is dude gay for dating a transgender?
182 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+73online now  27
Image(s) inside Leonardo DiCaprio doesn’t date women over 25. Past their prime Feminis..
252 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+81online now  25
Mike Epps Thick Chocolate Sexy Daughter Bria
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Mitchell & Ness 30% Off Everything weekend Sale !!!!
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy