Feb 10 - Chicago PD Intend To CHARGE Jussie Smollett If He Filed A FALSE Report

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '04        #51
dc3003 126 heat pts126 OP
space
space
$48,993 | Props total: 52683 52683
 Ymmot said
The title was click bait, but from your original post...

Stupid a*s bi*ch. You lose every time you try to play this game.
Ya well see whos gonna be the bi*ch when i come to encino cali . I already went to @ s gym and he all of sudden couldbt f*ght cuz he was getting over the flu.

2 months ago '06        #52
Skateboard T 52 heat pts52
space
space
$25,361 | Props total: 39602 39602
 SPdaGOAT said
You didnt shut down anybody. You merely made an annoying post.

You wanna really shut racists down? Make a Klan chapter disband. Go to Davie, FL and convince their citizens to spend a day in Dade County. Being an annoyance online aint doing sh*t
Bro, I honestly don't give a fu*k how you feel about me lol. I've contributed more to this section than you ever will. You're in here crying because I called a verified racist a racist and because a handful of other posters jumped on board.

You want to talk about the article? Who's stopping you? Instead you're here quoting me this whole time as if my comments specifically prevented you from discussing it with other posters.

Quit crying.
+3   

2 months ago '10        #53
FrankAndBeans 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,871 | Props total: 8521 8521
This is such a fake story. Jussie wont be charged.

2 months ago '17        #54
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$11,115 | Props total: 26366 26366
 dc3003 said
Ya well see whos gonna be the bi*ch when i come to encino cali . I already went to @ s gym and he all of sudden couldbt f*ght cuz he was getting over the flu.
No one believes you're leaving your group home. Also f*ghting doesn't prove if you post fake news or not. You're retarded so I don't know if you actually understand that.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #55
SPdaGOAT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$15,315 | Props total: 32483 32483
 Skateboard T said
Bro, I honestly don't give a fu*k how you feel about me lol. I've contributed more to this section than you ever will. You're in here crying because I called a verified racist a racist and because a handful of other posters jumped on board.

You want to talk about the article? Who's stopping you? Instead you're here quoting me this whole time as if my comments specifically prevented you from discussing it with other posters.

Quit crying.
So much for being logical.

Get yo dumbass the fu*k out of here
+1   

2 months ago '06        #56
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
So much for being logical.

Get yo dumbass the fu*k out of here
Wow, you got me.

How will I ever come back from this?

2 months ago '04        #57
space
space
 Skateboard T said

Quit crying.
@ we got another sm

*I've contributed more to this section than you ever will.

Haha what a fukin f*g**t ronnie do this section a favor and slap that pu**y a*s liberals post
+3   

2 months ago '17        #58
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$11,115 | Props total: 26366 26366
 dc3003 said
@ we got another sm

Haha what a fukin f*g**t ronnie do this section a favor and slap that pu**y a*s liberals post
This site really is your whole life huh?

Remember when you said you were going to "stop posting here and take your life back?"
+1   

2 months ago '17        #59
SPdaGOAT 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Wow, you got me.

How will I ever come back from this?

Nothing else needs to be said. You moved the goals posts so much, we basically playing another sport now

2 months ago '17        #60
SPdaGOAT 21 heat pts21
space
space
 dc3003 said
@ we got another sm

Dude really got butthurt to the point he flashed a BX section resume.

Hilarious he tried to present himself as a person that uses logic and his posts in here have all been emotionally laced

The bar dont help you here trash a*s pu**y
+3   

2 months ago '04        #61
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said

Hilarious he tried to present himself as a person that uses logic and his posts in here have all been emotionally laced

To be real i enjoy your post. Hope to see u post in this section more often .

2 months ago '06        #62
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said

gossiping about me like a woman to a guy who got banned for making an N-word joke.

[pic - click to view]

+2   

2 months ago '17        #63
SPdaGOAT 21 heat pts21
space
space
 dc3003 said
To be real i enjoy your post. Hope to see u post in this section more often .
I might. I really just come here for news tho cause most conversations end up going nowhere here
+2   

2 months ago '04        #64
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
I might. I really just come here for news tho cause most conversations end up going nowhere here
Noone is changing there mind they either hate trump or dont its all pointless . These trump haters hate america and every thing this country stands for. they think that its proof trump colluted with russia by having a investigation of every ones life a*sociated with trump. The deep state is really showing there cards that they are coming at any one threatening there power but thats why trump got elected in the first place

2 months ago '04        #65
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Look how mad he got he posted on my wall 16 times in 5 minutes.

[pic - click to view]

2 months ago '17        #66
Two 40 Shorty 33 heat pts33
space
space
$6,112 | Props total: 19983 19983
This whole situation is a win-win for Jussie Smollet

If the cops let it go...he looks a gay man that got attacked and he's a hero

If they find out he's lying and send Jussie to jail/prison............

[pic - click to view]

2 months ago '05        #67
autoraptronix 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,129 | Props total: 952 952
 Covfefe2020 said
Another liberal hate crime hoax

Bigotry is so bad in America that liberals need to lie and make up stories to push the "America is so racist" narrative. Proving once again it isn't
The absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence. His phone might have pics or videos. The perps might be pretty criminals or ex cops and know all the cameras. He might have just felt like his ribs were broke..

2 months ago '17        #68
SPdaGOAT 21 heat pts21
space
space
 dc3003 said
Look how mad he got he posted on my wall 16 times in 5 minutes.

[pic - click to view]

Lmfao some real weirdos on here man.

All I know is this man can never be my lawyer bruh, I’ll represent myself before trusting him witth my freedom
+4   

2 months ago '17        #69
SPdaGOAT 21 heat pts21
space
space
 dc3003 said
Noone is changing there mind they either hate trump or dont its all pointless . These trump haters hate america and every thing this country stands for. they think that its proof trump colluted with russia by having a investigation of every ones life a*sociated with trump. The deep state is really showing there cards that they are coming at any one threatening there power but thats why trump got elected in the first place
Real talk. I peep noone here can just read news and formulate their opinions without any biases. Honestly we probably disagree on our political views but I still feel we can have a civil conversation about politics and be able to agree to disagree. Id love to see more follow suit but identity politics is the wave right now so fu*k it
+3   

2 months ago '04        #70
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Lmfao some real weirdos on here man.

All I know is this man can never be my lawyer bruh, I’ll represent myself before trusting him witth my freedom
He calls me a racist fot making a immature joke when i grew up watching comic view and chris rock. But yet i had enough respext to not say the n word i said nobody. Like this n
[spoiler - click to view]

but thats proof im racist but if u see whats happening to the dems in virginia and man look how these boxden members just sweep it u der the rug

[tweet - click to view]

2 months ago '17        #71
LeG.O.A.T 121 heat pts121
space
space
$20,333 | Props total: 44841 44841
 dc3003 said
@ we got another sm

Hahahahaha this fu*king loser claims to be a public defender in training and worried about contributing soy boy left posts on a hip hop site.

hahahahahaha

2 months ago '17        #72
LeG.O.A.T 121 heat pts121
space
space
$20,333 | Props total: 44841 44841
 Skateboard T said
People who can clearly and effectively communicate and support their a*sertions with fact and logic?

Weird, those are the people I like engaging with most, regardless of their political ideology.

Why are you caping for a racist?

@

This same poster was going around saying I beat my wife and child in big font just like he did in this thread to OP.

He was caught photoshopping a post of mine from 2017 but the goofy forgot to edit the prop system

But hes trying to pretend hes some credible upstanding poster.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #73
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Hahahahaha this fu*king loser claims to be a public defender in training and worried about contributing soy boy left posts on a hip hop site.

hahahahahaha
I wouldnt be surprised if he is a she

Not making fun of disabled people but he comes off as very unathletic not physical and may have some physical disabilities that limirs his lonely life to pretending to be a lawyer online

And
Hes never had a s*xual partner
+3   

2 months ago '04        #74
space
space
@ i got this sectio.n on lock man. Im moving units for ya bro . Im ready to talk business. If i left boxden it woukd ve been like when cee lo left goodie mob

2 months ago '06        #75
space
space
Y’all having fun in your “we hate skateboard T” circle jerk?

Y’all crack me up man.

Home      

most viewed right now
+94online now  42
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+18online now  38
Apr 21 - Magic Johnson joins Ice Cube’s bid to buy sports networks from Disney
43 comments