Cartoons in 2019, sure are different...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '18        #101
FireBeats 86 heat pts86
space
space
$7,395 | Props total: 25135 25135
 OCT DION said
It is normal. It's been around, people just more open about it now. You go outside, you're gonna see it. Ain't no use in hiding it from your kids when they're gonna see it anyway.
Men kissing another man is not normal fool! Get yo gay a*s outta here

7 days ago '18        #102
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
$818 | Props total: 1707 1707
 DaOmega_1 said
Yes, let's compare what happens between two consenting adult with having s*x with a creature that's literally incapable of saying "no".

You realize how dumb that sounds, right?
Why do pedophiles get in trouble?

Thatís what really wants to be normalized.

Why are they different than homos?

7 days ago '08        #103
Chedda 454 heat pts454
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 44348 44348
 Outlawfromabove said
I could give two fu*ks about who you have s*x with in 2019 (as long as it's not kids or animals). But the gay agenda pushed on these youngins is WILD.

I have gay cousins, my wife has gay friends, I have no problem inviting or hanging out with them... but I ain't going to no gay club with them. I ain't gonna let my son put on high heels as a kid. My house is MY house. My options of who I choose to let into my life are MY options. I let into my house, accept and allow what I want to occur.

Growing up in the 80's/90's gay culture was not forced on us. Our parents had the option to actually focus on raising us normal. Today there is no option. In 2019, either you let your son wear make up at the age of 4 and call him Maria, let your daughter wear a strap on around the house or you are a plain biggot.
Of course there is no excuse for violence upon gay people at all.

Kevin Hart has a point. The gay culture is full of bullies forcing their views on you 24/7.

Equality is different than forcing everybody to embrace you. Racial equality is the perfect example. You should treat everybody as equal, but if you not into black culture or not into hillbilly sh*t or not into latin culture... then there is nothing wrong with being like, "nah, hold the rice and beans, I just want a hot dog or nah I don't want to hear Migos, pump up that Ed Sheeran."

7 days ago '04        #104
goodi 
space
space
$1,507 | Props total: 1437 1437
 DaOmega_1 said
I've never in my entire life met a single person that turned "gay" because they watched a cartoon.

Never.

Not once.

Cartoons aren't supposed to do a parent's job.
so every gay person you met told you what turned them gay?

+1   

7 days ago '14        #105
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 17500 17500
 FireBeats said
Men kissing another man is not normal fool! Get yo gay a*s outta here
Normal as in its a normal part of life. Gays ain't going nowhere. Why would gay people exist in the real world but not be in cartoons? If your kid likes girls, he likes girls, ain't no cartoons gonna change that. If your kid likes boys, he likes boys. Hiding gayness from him and telling him it's bad and unnatural ain't gonna change that. All it's gonna do is suppress him and change him from a normal gay n*gga to a deviant, doing all types of weird sh*t like these preachers be getting caught doing, snorting meth off n*ggas' d*cks and sh*t.

7 days ago '14        #106
OCT DION 
space
space
 bird call said

Cuz kids cant consent like two grown adults can
+1   

7 days ago '05        #107
DaOmega_1 292 heat pts292
space
space
$14,916 | Props total: 7540 7540
 bird call said

I have absolutely no idea what the fu*k you're talking about. But, okay...

Y'know, it's funny... I knew you were gonna bring up pedophilia in reference to homos*xuality even though the vast majority of pedophilia is heteros*xual in nature. So, by your logic, should we "want heteros*xuality" to be normalized too?

You realize how stupid your argument sounds?

7 days ago '18        #108
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said
I have absolutely no idea what the fu*k you're talking about. But, okay...

Y'know, it's funny... I knew you were gonna bring up pedophilia in reference to homos*xuality even though the vast majority of pedophilia is heteros*xual in nature. So, by your logic, should we "want heteros*xuality" to be normalized too?

You realize how stupid your argument sounds?
They were born that way was my point.

7 days ago '18        #109
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
 OCT DION said
Cuz kids cant consent like two grown adults can
Exactly

Itís a ďlawĒ thatís stopping something natural.

And just on bullsh*t because gay people say they are born that way and itís natural.

7 days ago '17        #110
Rule 336 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,457 | Props total: 35537 35537
 DaOmega_1 said
I find it literally impossible to care about this.
You just don't have kids.

7 days ago '14        #111
OCT DION 
space
space
 bird call said
Exactly

Itís a ďlawĒ thatís stopping something natural.

And just on bullsh*t because gay people say they are born that way and itís natural.
They were born that way but the way they were born in harmful to children so society don't fu*k with it. Gays ain't harming anybody.

7 days ago '14        #112
OCT DION 
space
space
 Rule 336 said
I got a son and he knows gay people exist but he got a crush on a new girl at school every week. My son likes girls, no cartoon gonna change it.

7 days ago '18        #113
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
 OCT DION said
They were born that way but the way they were born in harmful to children so society don't fu*k with it. Gays ain't harming anybody.
Girls in 3/4 grade eat eachother out. True stories. Straight up lesbian relationships are going on in elementary schools.

How far is this supposed to go?

7 days ago '14        #114
OCT DION 
space
space
 bird call said
Girls in 3/4 grade eat eachother out. True stories. Straight up lesbian relationships are going on in elementary schools.

How far is this supposed to go?
I don't get your point fam

7 days ago '10        #115
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 179 179
I think that both sides in this debate are correct to a certain extent. For those who say that it's an agenda, I don't think that there is one, but there is an effort to eradicate homophobia and illustrate that people with varying s*xualities are more common than one may think. The problem with thinking it's an agenda indicates that the end result is to "create" more homos*xuals whereas the end result is really equality and a lessening of discrimination against this population.

Television has been a medium to humanize many populations. The first interracial couple on TV were the Willis' on the Jeffersons in 1975 when miscegenation was thought of as taboo by many. Today interracial couples are common place as it should be. Who you love should never be based on race.

For those who say gay kids need role models, it's true that all children need role models. Gay children just happen to have more success with role models who truly understand their thoughts and feelings. Just like the research says that black boys do better in school when they are able to engage with black male teachers. It's because those male teachers understand the child's inner motivations. At one point a few years ago, numerous children around the country were k*lling themselves because they were gay. As an educator and human being, that was a catastrophe. Those children had no one to turn to and obviously felt isolated. Maybe if they had had the opportunity to see through tv that there were others who were like them they wouldn't have felt so alone.

Gay people aren't going anywhere and the world is continuing to change. Just like Trump and his followers who be able to change the browning of America, homophobes won't be able to write homos*xuals out of history or their everyday interactions. While you don't have to promote a homos*xual lifestyle in your homes, it is advantageous to let your children know they exist. Otherwise you run the risk of relegating them so a small, backward portion of society while the rest of the world progresses into a more inclusive future.

Last edited by purpleaxxe; 02-10-2019 at 09:26 PM..
+1   

7 days ago '05        #116
DaOmega_1 292 heat pts292
space
space
$14,916 | Props total: 7540 7540
 Rule 336 said
If I did, I'd raise them. I wouldn't expect cartoons to do my job.

7 days ago '17        #117
Rule 336 88 heat pts88
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said
If I did, I'd raise them. I wouldn't expect cartoons to do my job.
That's great, that generic response always works. Parents have a great effect on kids. So does outside influences especially TV. Don't know why people try to downplay it when there's been studies to verify the effect media has on kids. Great parenting isn't the end all be all.

7 days ago '16        #118
3LIT3 
space
space
space
$789 | Props total: 779 779
 KeepinItTrill said
bro I noticed there's really no regular tv shows for male kids now

it's all animated and catered towards gays/confused children only to confuse them more and females with princess fantasy sh*t
I have two boys 5 and 3 and I was thinking today like where are the shows with black kids in them? And shows like GI Joe or even imaginative thought creating shows itís really this grown up agenda driven ideals being pushed on kids and in really just about to cut cable altogether and restrict my kids to Kids YT which also needs to be filtered
+2   

7 days ago '17        #119
Rule 336 88 heat pts88
space
space
 OCT DION said
I got a son and he knows gay people exist but he got a crush on a new girl at school every week. My son likes girls, no cartoon gonna change it.
Not sure how that correlates to my comment but that's great!

7 days ago '17        #120
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,637 | Props total: 21256 21256
 KeepinItTrill said
bro I noticed there's really no regular tv shows for male kids now

it's all animated and catered towards gays/confused children only to confuse them more and females with princess fantasy sh*t
All we have is anime now

You right
+1   

7 days ago '08        #121
BRonin357 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,556 | Props total: 2695 2695
 KeepinItTrill said
if they wanna include it that's fine, problem is they always wanna make em the centerpiece
So what was presented above in OP post is cool cuz the show doesn't revolve around gay kids.

There's plenty of shows catered to straight males, the inclusion of this is cool cuz it's not the centerpiece of the show. If it was, it would not be watched by me or my young child. But if my teenager wanted to watch it cuz he/she liked the characters and identified with them, then that's cool too.

Bulls so scared the world tryna turn them gay when its not.

7 days ago '11        #122
ChronDon3000 
space
space
$125 | Props total: 183 183
 DaOmega_1 said
Yes, let's compare what happens between two consenting adult with having s*x with a creature that's literally incapable of saying "no".

You realize how dumb that sounds, right?
The sh*t is pretty much legal in canada so dont be so quick

7 days ago '07        #123
KeepinItTrill 44 heat pts44
space
space
$54,989 | Props total: 25022 25022
 BRonin357 said
So what was presented above in OP post is cool cuz the show doesn't revolve around gay kids.

There's plenty of shows catered to straight males, the inclusion of this is cool cuz it's not the centerpiece of the show. If it was, it would not be watched by me or my young child. But if my teenager wanted to watch it cuz he/she liked the characters and identified with them, then that's cool too.

Bulls so scared the world tryna turn them gay when its not.
it's not about me bro, it's about the younger kids and what they're showing em

and trying to make it seem like being gay is normal or what you're SUPPOSED to be, kids minds are very influential and when you're putting those kinds of thoughts in their head you might turn some of em into something they wouldn't become otherwise

these Hollywood pedos/agenda pushers know what they're doing, I don't know what happened but it started like 10 years ago and it's getting worse and worse with sh*t like I Am Jazz on THE LEARNING CHANNEL

7 days ago '04        #124
kaph_een 
space
space
$509 | Props total: 14 14
 projectd06 said
Raise your kids right and you have nothing to worry about

When your son asks yiu about the man in the dress you inform him about it being a retardation and move on.
Abso-fu*kin-lute-fu*kingly a retardation. Lock em up!!!

7 days ago '08        #125
BRonin357 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,556 | Props total: 2695 2695
 KeepinItTrill said
it's not about me bro, it's about the younger kids and what they're showing em

and trying to make it seem like being gay is normal or what you're SUPPOSED to be, kids minds are very influential and when you're putting those kinds of thoughts in their head you might turn some of em into something they wouldn't become otherwise

these Hollywood pedos/agenda pushers know what they're doing, I don't know what happened but it started like 10 years ago and it's getting worse and worse with sh*t like I Am Jazz on THE LEARNING CHANNEL
They used to say the same thing about allowing "colored" people on TV or interracial dating/marriage. My kid saw two girls kiss and was like I don't think I could be into girls. I said that's fine and if that's how you feel good if that changes later on cool too. People are afraid to allow their kids to see things that they themselves are frightened of or can't explain or don't like. I don't want my daughter like ranch dressing but she does. No one in the house eats it, so I know she picked it up from school. Am I gonna disown her because of her taste in food choices, no. Same w/ her s*xuality whenever that becomes a thing.

Home      

most viewed right now
+44online now  42
Image(s) inside Singer milf Casha
25 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-17online now  41
Image(s) inside "I like you, and I want you..."
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+200online now  30
Image(s) inside Sittin 24 inches off the ground...
89 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
-32online now  30
G Herbo walking round here with herpes... ew lol
172 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy