Cartoons in 2019, sure are different...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '14        #76
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 17500 17500
 buffonomics said
I bet you a lot of these kids are gay because of all this pushing of this far left-wing nonsense. The human brain is a crazy malleable thing.

Imagine being a pre-teen, horny puberty hormones, too chicken-sh*t to holla at Stephanie or Keisha because it would be "an example of repressive patriarchy attempting to impose his will for s*x on others, toxic masculinity, blah blah".

He doesn't want to be a villian. He wants to be a "good" and accepted by the societal cult. But them hormones are muthafu*kas. All he has to go off are videos and cartoons of gay agendas been shoved in his face all day showing him the easy way out so he delays to develop the courage to holla at Keisha at that pivotal age.

Then all he can do is talk about it with fellow boys he's going through it with...and before you know it they help "solve" each other's problem because it is societally accepted and there's nothing wrong with it like that cartoon showed. And all of a sudden mental pathways are formed that no longer facilitate a need for Keisha or Stephanie..hence Gay.

Even if he becomes a man of high game as he grows, he won't forget the events that transpired in that pivotal moment of his developing life. An injected dysfunction at just the right time.

They need to stop shoving that stuff in childrens faces and let these little fellas go through the usual trials to become what they were made to become, not forced to be slanted.
Lmao naaaahhhh jack

I don't know how y'all n*ggas be coming up with these theories. You really think n*ggas who are 100% straight are gon fu*k their homeboys cuz they're scared of toxic masculinity?
+2   

7 days ago '18        #77
Big Head 778 
space
space
space
$106 | Props total: 263 263
 Pretty Tone said
There are actual gay kids out here so having some representation in media is fine imo. Aint like gay is gonna go away if we ignore it
When trying to talk logic on bx results in multiple slaps. U on ur own bruh...

7 days ago '12        #78
MD20 
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 953 953
 Rugby Jones said
These kids don't have a chance at being normal nowwa dayz

Give me good old GI Joe that showed every man of any race can play a part...... And whoop your a*s too.
:nassa lute:
+1   

7 days ago '10        #79
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,522 | Props total: 6595 6595
 Krazie said

[pic - click to view]

7 days ago '12        #80
MD20 
space
space
space
 991 said
Gonna throw something a little different in this conversation. There are demons that can be brought into your house by what you watch and listen to. And these demons will enter you. Some people are "born gay" because of generational curses. That demon was passed down. My brother in law was hooked on drugs bad when he was really young. He did homo stuff to get the drugs even though he was straight. When he had a son later on, his kid is gay.

There's more to it than the eye can see. We live in a physical world while a spiritual world is all around us. Don't let your kids watch that stuff. Don't tell them it's normal and acceptable.

My best friends wife...her sister wants to be a man. She was molested as a child. That stuff opens doors to demons. All of this gay stuff is demonic plain and simple.
Sounds Plausible:lemmeth ink:

7 days ago '05        #81
Ron Swanson 301 heat pts301
space
space
$41,021 | Props total: 51418 51418
 ddy807 said
she's from the UK and has a book on amazon.

I hope she's a troll.

i should have said they make up a small portion of this world...sad thing is, she prolly isnt a troll and prolly feels her statement actually means "something" lol
+1   

7 days ago '12        #82
MD20 
space
space
space
 OCT DION said
Lmao naaaahhhh jack

I don't know how y'all n*ggas be coming up with these theories. You really think n*ggas who are 100% straight are gon fu*k their homeboys cuz they're scared of toxic masculinity?
:ma xbdead::thatguyrightthere2 :

7 days ago '17        #83
ddy807 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 6383 6383
 Ron Swanson said
i should have said they make up a small portion of this world...sad thing is, she prolly isnt a troll and prolly feels her statement actually means "something" lol
na. most likely a troll. the avatar is fake.

7 days ago '08        #84
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,012 | Props total: 4783 4783
 Doc Da Great said

[pic - click to view]

Thanks for the heads up OP:

7 days ago '13        #85
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$15,695 | Props total: 24352 24352
 KeepinItTrill said
no

I'm saying a lot of shows nowadays gotta let it be known that a mf is gay, and put some extra gay sh*t in there just to do it

it's blatant as hell
Ok, well that’s a little different than “ALWAYS making them centerpieces”.
+1   

7 days ago '18        #86
FireBeats 86 heat pts86
space
space
$7,390 | Props total: 25133 25133
 OCT DION said
He might not be thinking about straight up s*x but he definitely thinks one of them girls in his class is cute. He more than likely notices attractive women on TV. They're developing but their s*xuality is developing too. That sh*t don't just pop up outta nowhere. Your s*xuality matures as you mature.

Back in the second grade, I had a girl in my class that I always wanted to sit next to and talk to. I used to just look at her in class. Bout 10 years later, I was having a baby with her. That's what I instinctually wanted with her since I met her but I was too young to understand it before.
That's why they shouldn't be giving these kids messages showing guys kissing other guys in cartoons and sh*t. They are trying to make is seem like that's normal to guys or two girls being together. That's bullsh*t

7 days ago '18        #87
FireBeats 86 heat pts86
space
space
$7,390 | Props total: 25133 25133
 sho 2010 said
n*ggas in here trying to normalize being homos*xual. You fu*king idiots. Talkin about gay kids need representation in tv see how easy it is to feed you idiots anything and you eat it with a smile on your face.
Exactly man. When I was a little kid probably 9 or 10 years old I think I found a dirty magazine or something I don't remember. It was a nekkid man and a nekkid woman kissing or something. That was my introduction into s*x and sh*t. And it showed me that a man and a woman are supposed to be together s*xually.

I didn't see no damn two gay a*s men kissing or even two women kissing, it was a man and a woman. Same way all of us got here, a man and a woman had s*x together and we were made.

7 days ago '18        #88
kido21 
space
space
$39 | Props total: 70 70
This reminds me of the dude that created lifetime network he grew up watching his mom get beat up by his dad when he was child that's why every movie on there the male character is always the villain someway somehow.

Last edited by kido21; 02-10-2019 at 07:03 PM..
+1   

7 days ago '05        #89
Ron Swanson 301 heat pts301
space
space
$41,021 | Props total: 51418 51418
 ddy807 said
na. most likely a troll. the avatar is fake.

ok, thats good then... i guess im just not surprised by some of the wild sh*t said these days lol
+1   

7 days ago '07        #90
KeepinItTrill 44 heat pts44
space
space
$54,989 | Props total: 25022 25022
 SimpinAintEz said
Ok, well that’s a little different than “ALWAYS making them centerpieces”.
gotta exaggerate for effect

7 days ago '17        #91
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,522 | Props total: 23620 23620
If a cartoon makes you consider sucking a d*ck, breh, you were always gay.

By ya’ll logic, we should all be homocidal maniacs because 90s cartoons promoted cartoon violence.

Idiots.

Why cant yall just say gay sh*t makes you uncomfortable rather than make up these imaginary moral boundaries you think it’s crossing to see TWO MEN KISSING.

Because that’s really the issue here: ya’ll find two gay n*ggas kissing to be yucky.
+8   

7 days ago '04        #92
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,992 | Props total: 1970 1970
 stlcardinals19 said
What they say: “I just feel like LGBTQ stuff shouldn’t be shoved down our throats. Stop forcing it in every show and movie.”

What they mean: “No one’s actually forcing me to watch anything. I just don’t expect gay people in shows and movies unless it’s explicitly labeled “LGBTQ”. When gay people appear in something I’m watching outside of that description, it feels like I was tricked into seeing people that I (subconsciously or blatantly) ignore the existence of in real life, and the growing expectation to treat them as equals is actually what I feel is being forced down my throat.“
If being gay in a show/movie plays some role in the actual story of the movie... then cool. But it's being forced into everything. For example, HOUSE OF CARDS, Frank was bis*xual. Did this push the story? Did this help the character?... NO it just pleased the gay community.

7 days ago '05        #93
DaOmega_1 292 heat pts292
space
space
$14,915 | Props total: 7540 7540
 goodi said
So you dont have any kids, little cousins, nieces or nephews?

this is ALARMING, gay cartoons bro?!

kids are very impressionable.. Any of you bx n*ggas who dont see anything wrong with this probably only had women around yall when you was young. Got yall Picking up the wrong mannerisms and habits and sh*t, but hey who iam I to judge.

I've never in my entire life met a single person that turned "gay" because they watched a cartoon.

Never.

Not once.

Cartoons aren't supposed to do a parent's job.

7 days ago '05        #94
JimDinO77 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,159 | Props total: 9363 9363
 OCT DION said
Gay people exist and your kid is prolly gonna see two n*ggas kissing or walking down the street holding hands or wearing some feminine sh*t at some point in their life. You put it in their cartoons, they're exposed to it and they know it happens so they know it's not that big a deal when they see it in person. sh*t ain't gonna make your kids gay. I was out eating with my son and he saw 2 gay guys eating together, acting like a couple gay a*s mfs. He asked me what the deal was and I told him some guys like guys and some girls like girls. He thought it was weird but he accepted it. He still won't shut the fu*k up about how fine he thinks Zendaya, the older girl from Black-ish and Kali Uchis is.

I loved girls growing up and nothing I saw on TV coulda made me wanna suck a d*ck. If, as a kid, you could see 2 n*ggas kiss and it made you curious, you're not as straight as you like to pretend
Facts.... on the other end, I Don’t recall ever seeing any gay sh*t on tv as a youngin......... except George Michaels on mtv.... and Rupaul

I recall lots of hetero p0rn tho..... Real s*x on HBO.... the soft core sh*t on Cinemax.... the playboy channel or Luke’s Freakfest randomly working on the cable box.....

Kids now a days are being fed gay sh*t like asvertisments...... I think there are kids that grow up 50/50 on the fence, and this culture will be responsible for an epidemic of fruits a decade from now.... but with the thots on IG, it could very well balance out

7 days ago '05        #95
DaOmega_1 292 heat pts292
space
space
$14,915 | Props total: 7540 7540
 QdobaCasanova said

By ya’ll logic, we should all be homocidal maniacs because 90s cartoons promoted cartoon violence.

Idiots.

Why cant yall just say gay sh*t makes you uncomfortable rather than make up these imaginary moral boundaries you think it’s crossing to see TWO MEN KISSING.

Because that’s really the issue here: ya’ll find two gay n*ggas kissing to be yucky.

Sh*t, by their logic, all the mass murdering and shooting I did in "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City" should've made me a career criminal.

It's an imagined scenario that in real life almost never happens. It's ridiculous.
+1   

7 days ago '04        #96
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$26,636 | Props total: 6204 6204
 Rugby Jones said
These kids don't have a chance at being normal nowwa dayz

Give me good old GI Joe that showed every man of any race can play a part...... And whoop your a*s too.
Yeah shooting guns with no consequences in a fake war on the least successful most heavily funded terrorist organization ever that's a great way to mold kids minds

While churning out new toys for capitalism

Mind you I watched every episode but I'm guessing that show contributed to more well adjusted young men than a few seconds that show gay people kissing
+1   

7 days ago '04        #97
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$26,636 | Props total: 6204 6204
 QdobaCasanova said

Idiots.

There's a bunch of closeted self hating gay people in this world
+2   

7 days ago '15        #98
Villain 51 heat pts51
space
space
$12,195 | Props total: 16004 16004
Only pedos and the fatherless defend this type of sh*t.

That is all.

7 days ago '16        #99
Humblegold 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,774 | Props total: 4773 4773
gay agenda? lol. i am more angry at cartoon personalities than s*xualities. You do know these are cartoons, bugs bunny is gay af, but nobody identifies as a gay bunny tho. spongebob gay too!

. Caillou is the worst. I much rather my seeds be more like bert and ernine than an annoying sociopath brat!

paw patrol marathons everyday lol

7 days ago '14        #100
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 17500 17500
 FireBeats said
That's why they shouldn't be giving these kids messages showing guys kissing other guys in cartoons and sh*t. They are trying to make is seem like that's normal to guys or two girls being together. That's bullsh*t
It is normal. It's been around, people just more open about it now. You go outside, you're gonna see it. Ain't no use in hiding it from your kids when they're gonna see it anyway.

Home      

most viewed right now
-16online now  53
Image(s) inside "I like you, and I want you..."
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-31online now  38
G Herbo walking round here with herpes... ew lol
170 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+196online now  32
Image(s) inside Sittin 24 inches off the ground...
87 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+24online now  27
Video inside The World’s Most Popular Movie Right Now Is Bigger Than Any Marvel Movie
46 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy