19 Black Owned Luxury Brands To Support Instead of GUCCI and Prada (Blacklist Inside)

most viewed right now
+67  112
46 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '15        #76
WhyEsElvrSurfer 105 heat pts105
space
space
$15,459 | Props total: 19669 19669
 Hater said
then why your trolling a*s didn't make the list?
don't come in here popping sh*t trying to sly sh*t on OP
n*gga you ain't make the thread, so fall back or drop a supportive comment. foh
Because I donít announce all my plans

1 week ago '08        #77
tdnupe3 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,726 | Props total: 26174 26174
 Hater said
honestly fu*k what T.I. talking about because I know he still going to rock gucci but this thread is saved and I'm writing down these labels.

It's bout time I start supporting my own, I been knew these companies didn't really care about us but in 2019, my patiences running thin for racism and I'm not trying to snap. so fu*k it, I'm going to support my own as much as possible from now on
This is one of the best posts I've seen on here in a minute. And, I can appreciate it because you're not coming from a negative place with it. You can feel that it's time to circulate that money in our own community before it leaves.
+7   

1 week ago '04        #78
dc3003 114 heat pts114
space
space
$47,366 | Props total: 50611 50611
 PrisonRules said
I'm calling bs

U ain't going for the fade
Your right hes my friend
+1   

1 week ago '17        #79
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 12796 12796
 bx to the tx said
I ainít supporting none of these wack a*s brands
no one gives a fu*k what you is and ain't supporting,
you think we going to follow you or something?
take this negative gay sh*t the fu*k up out of here.
+5   

1 week ago '10        #80
DannyDoubleBags 1 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 711 711
 dubsax said
Oliberte is another brand that should be listed

Black owned is nice.

Black made is better.
It helps more than just one person.
Thank you! this was the brand I was thinking of. Used to cop shoes from them back in college.
+3   

1 week ago '18        #81
ItsThatEasy 1 heat pts
space
space
$388 | Props total: 1603 1603
How did y'all turn somebody posting alternatives to the white man into a negative thing?

Let n*ggas waste they money if they want, as long as its going to another black pocket I could care less.
+5   

1 week ago '11        #82
QB Eagles 280 heat pts280
space
space
$15,992 | Props total: 10541 10541
 BIG RICHARD said
How bout save your money and invest in yourself and stop making expensive purchases on material items. Stop trying to impress people and low key save that paper , think of yourself as a business.
Thats what I'm on.

But I'm not mad at others who want to shine. You only live once. If you're in 20s why wouldn't you shine and have fun?

So I'm saving and investing because I've experienced the flossing. I'm getting older and I gotta plan for the future.
+3   

1 week ago '18        #83
ItsThatEasy 1 heat pts
space
space
OP I rock with you heavy for this, salute bruh
+5   

1 week ago '17        #84
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
 tdnupe3 said
This is one of the best posts I've seen on here in a minute. And, I can appreciate it because you're not coming from a negative place with it. You can feel that it's time to circulate that money in our own community before it leaves.
man growing up inner city you just don't see the value in being "pro-black" because that all you war with is your own kind. I never fist fought a white kid growing up because white kids didn't goto my schools, I never had beef with white kid because they didn't live round here. but getting older, sh*t starts to look different.

Now I'm seeing more value is supporting your own than I did when I was younger. I never bought a gucci anything because I ain't balling like that, but now I'm never buying none of these high a*s white brands with their shady a*s histories and their current fu*kery.

sh*t is wild how blatant these a**holes are in 2019 and forward.
+9   

1 week ago '11        #85
eliwood 147 heat pts147
space
space
$36,091 | Props total: 13990 13990
 Steelgrip said

[pic - click to view]

down 32%
+4   

1 week ago '12        #86
Steelgrip 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 9636 9636
 Hater said
I don't know how you 2 clown n*ggas got to comparing bank accounts (lame in and of itself) but you down 31% meaning you made bad investments. so how you bragging being in the red?

foh, you and that other n*gga showing bank accounts and money looking fu*king foolish.

Edited to add: I'm sorry you're down 31% since Dec 2017, you definitely suck in investing.
I lost 31% of my investment and still got more money than you

I'm joking, I could've posted a pic of my account in the green with 30k in it. I wasn't trying to hurt you

1 week ago '17        #87
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
 WhyEsElvrSurfer said
Because I donít announce all my plans
bro shut that sucka sh*t up,
you sound clown like
+3   

1 week ago '17        #88
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Steelgrip said
I lost 31% of my investment and still got more money than you

I'm joking, I could've posted a pic of my account in the green with 30k in it. I wasn't trying to hurt you
I'm not about to post my financial information online,
I don't get anything from stunting on n*ggas on a message forum like you that other user.

You down 31% with no gains since 2017 means yea you got money but you ain't got the knowledge to grow it, you losing it.

so again, how in the fu*k you bragging is beyond me but it shows your maturity level to laugh and think you're better when you're losing.

1 week ago '18        #89
ItsThatEasy 1 heat pts
space
space
 QB Eagles said
Thats what I'm on.

But I'm not mad at others who want to shine. You only live once. If you're in 20s why wouldn't you shine and have fun?

So I'm saving and investing because I've experienced the flossing. I'm getting older and I gotta plan for the future.
Glad you said this bruh.

This topic can start a larger topic, which is the purpose of "luxury goods" in the first place.

I'm not one for designer stuff but I spend money on pieces that stand the test of time and that I do not NEED, which makes it a luxury.

When I'm traveling for business throughout the year it's absolutely crucial to have high quality luggage. That's a lifetime purchase, and hopefully we can open up more of our communities eyes to the purpose of products that cost this much.

Quality is worth it if you can afford it as a luxury, we simply need to treat these items as luxuries, and not as fashion necessities to switch in and out by the season.

Last edited by ItsThatEasy; 02-09-2019 at 08:01 PM..
+6   

1 week ago '17        #90
LegendaryLegend 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,195 | Props total: 9935 9935
ADOS, though?

1 week ago '07        #91
dhead_txn 
space
space
$966 | Props total: 123 123
Download the Robinhood investing app and make your money make you money.
+5   

1 week ago '16        #92
Southpaw 1455 heat pts1455
space
space
$10,881 | Props total: 47431 47431
So, supporting black business is great and a great idea.

but when you do it IN SPITE of white business its racist.

i dont understand.

writing ignorant racist sh*t like this pisses me off. So if a black person dresses preppy or "suburban" type of way, hes called a uncle tom or a sell out.

Flippa Huxtable said
Most of these weirdos just wanna dress like their favorite rappers, they don't care who makes it

Imagine if someone came out and said, i dont want to support business anymore, whats some sites?

how is it only justifiable one way?

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '18        #93
Tommy Bundy 
space
space
space
$441 | Props total: 1050 1050
I don't even fu*k with Gucci but I might start just because they got y'all whiny a*s n*ggas' panties in a bunch.

1 week ago '05        #94
darockinhere 1 heat pts
space
space
$250 | Props total: 505 505
Real question:

Do y'all think they (Gucci) did that on purpose or was it just maybe an unfortunate oversight with the design/colors?

I know it's an emotional issue, but why would a business (who, come to find out has black designers on their team) do this on purpose knowing the backlash that would come from it?

Just wondering what y'all think, being objective about it. Personally, I don't think they wouldn't do it because they stand for anything. I just think maybe they wouldn't because it's an incredibly stupid thing for a business to do.

1 week ago '15        #95
RunupaCheck 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$886 | Props total: 2195 2195
 Superstarbrown7 said
Word just go to Macyís or zara I find a lot of going stuff for the low
Exactly Zara for the win.

1 week ago '17        #96
Its 
space
space
space
$2,455 | Props total: 3902 3902
I'm gat from the richest n*gga lol

But how can i save this post for later?
I wanna share this with people too
+1   

1 week ago '17        #97
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
 eliwood said
down 32%
like how you brag about losing money for 2 years straight?

and had the audacity to post the downward trend chart showing his steady decrease in portfolio value.

lmao! clown a*s n*gga

1 week ago '12        #98
Steelgrip 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 9636 9636
 Hater said
I'm not about to post my financial information online,
I don't get anything from stunting on n*ggas on a message forum like you that other user.

You down 31% with no gains since 2017 means yea you got money but you ain't got the knowledge to grow it, you losing it.

so again, how in the fu*k you bragging is beyond me but it shows your maturity level to laugh and think you're better when you're losing.

[pic - click to view]

I been down further.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #99
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
 darockinhere said
Real question:

Do y'all think they (Gucci) did that on purpose or was it just maybe an unfortunate oversight with the design/colors?

I know it's an emotional issue, but why would a business (who, come to find out has black designers on their team) do this on purpose knowing the backlash that would come from it?

Just wondering what y'all think, being objective about it. Personally, I don't think they wouldn't do it because they stand for anything. I just think maybe they wouldn't because it's an incredibly stupid thing for a business to do.
no way possible to be an "unfortunate oversight with the design/colors"
this is 2019,
there is no way you can accidentally be racist in 2019
I'm not buying no apology
+3   

1 week ago '18        #100
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 3834 3834
What if you dont dress like a yuppy?