19 Black Owned Luxury Brands To Support Instead of GUCCI and Prada (Blacklist Inside)

most viewed right now
-29  38
163 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+64  33
31 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '17        #1
13601 page views
324 comments

Mr Scaramucci 903 heat pts903
space
space
$3,547 | Props total: 45730 45730
19 Black Owned Luxury Brands To Support Instead of GUCCI and Prada (Blacklist Inside)

Gucci issued an apology for the offense caused by their “blackface sweater”. I don’t accept. In fact, at this point, I’m convinced that these “mistakes” are part of these folks marketing strategy. No one can still be this clueless unless its intentional.

Black Owned Luxury Brands

Off White
visit this link https://www.off---white.com/en/US

Cushnie
visit this link https://www.cushnie.com/

Mifland
visit this link https://www.mifland.com/

Andrea Iyamah
visit this link https://www.andreaiyamah.com/

Hideoki Bespoke
visit this link http://www.hideokibespoke.com/

Romeo Hunte
visit this link https://www.romeohunte.com/

LaQuan Smith
visit this link https://laquansmith.com/

Lemlem
visit this link https://www.lemlem.com/

WANT Les Essentials
visit this link https://www.wantlesessentiels.com/

Armando Cabral
visit this link https://shop.armando-cabral.com/

Pyer Moss
visit this link https://pyermoss.com/

Brother Vellies
visit this link https://brothervellies.com/
+292   

324 comments for "19 Black Owned Luxury Brands To Support Instead of GUCCI and Prada (Blacklist Inside)"

6 days ago '17        #2
Mr Scaramucci 903 heat pts903 OP
space
space
Ashya

[pic - click to view]

Bonner

[pic - click to view]

ZAAF

[pic - click to view]

Tsemaye Binite

[pic - click to view]

Ozwald Boateng

[pic - click to view]

Fear of God

[pic - click to view]

+183   

6 days ago '17        #3
CJ Schwarz 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,301 | Props total: 16721 16721
Karl Kani should have been our luxury brand B
+224   

6 days ago '04        #4
dc3003 113 heat pts113
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 50431 50431
How bout save your money and invest in yourself and stop making expensive purchases on material items. Stop trying to impress people and low key save that paper , think of yourself as a business.
+264   

6 days ago '15        #5
Flippa Huxtable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,727 | Props total: 95171 95171
Most of these weirdos just wanna dress like their favorite rappers, they don't care who makes it
+70   

6 days ago '12        #6
Superstarbrown7 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,295 | Props total: 6874 6874
 BIG RICHARD said
How bout save your money and invest in yourself and stop making expensive purchases on material items. Stop trying to impress people and low key save that paper , think of yourself as a business.
Word just go to Macy’s or zara I find a lot of going stuff for the low
+29   

6 days ago '17        #7
space
space
 BIG RICHARD said
 Superstarbrown7 said
OR stop being an elitist by preaching to people about what they should or should not buy.

At any level, there is always be a critic.
I can criticize that double cheeseburger you purchased from Wendeys when you could have easily bought a single cheeseburger at McDonalds, you clown.

You bought that Xbox One when you could have got a used GameCube.

Bought that, bought that, bought that.......
n*ggas k*ll me with their elitism

You can talk all that sh*t all day long about how people are doing the wrong thing, but you n*ggas get HURT when the criticism is on you.

List all the items you purchased in 2019 so I can rip your a**hole n*ggas.
+98   

6 days ago '04        #8
dc3003 113 heat pts113
space
space
 Superstarbrown7 said
To be real i rarely buy clothes . My girl picks me up stuff at ross or marshals. Only time i buy clothes is qhen i need shorts for flag football

6 days ago '04        #9
dc3003 113 heat pts113
space
space
 Mr Scaramucci said
OR stop being an elitist by preaching to people about what they should or should not buy.

I can criticize that double cheeseburger you purchased from Wendeys when you could have easily bought a single cheeseburger at McDonalds, you clown.

You can talk all that sh*t all day long about how people are doing the wrong thing, but you n*ggas get HURT when the criticism is on you.

I read 1 sentence of all that bullsh*t
I have a house i own my own business i dont waste my money on clothes or gold. Im constantly investing in myself. I buy shoes from the outlet mall i could have a 70 in tv but why ? Im not judging anybody nor saying i make better financial purchases so dont get why u coming at me f*g boy but i have no problem wasting my money on a flight to give u the straightening u desperately need
+41   

6 days ago '04        #10
realkilla3 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,787 | Props total: 9048 9048
I honestly had never heard of any of these brands I don't buy high end sh*t cause honestly I don't make enough to and really wouldn't even if I had it cause I'd rather spend it on trips , but this is great that we have black alternatives to those brands. Rappers should definitely be speaking on these brands just off gp.
+68   

6 days ago '12        #11
space
space
 BIG RICHARD said
To be real i rarely buy clothes . My girl picks me up stuff at ross or marshals. Only time i buy clothes is qhen i need shorts for flag football
Same here but when I do I go Macy’s or zara
+6   

6 days ago '17        #12
space
space
 BIG RICHARD said
I have a house i own my own business i dont waste my money on clothes or gold. Im constantly investing in myself. I buy shoes from the outlet mall i could have a 70 in tv but why ? Im not judging anybody nor saying i make better financial purchases so dont get why u coming at me f*g boy but i have no problem wasting my money on a flight to give u the straightening u desperately need
That's great to hear.
But when you get to certain levels in life, you'll have the ability to make larger purchases in life.
As admirable as it may be in your small circle of rats, I don't care about this house and this business you have, you act poor because you are poor.
And there's nothing wrong with that, I admire your vision of wanting to break though the poverty ceiling. But there's levels to this sh*t.
Lastly, I don't need to hear all this f*ght talk. You gonna come threaten to beat me up because we disagree on an issue Big Man?
That's as mature as your bank account.
+26   

6 days ago '12        #13
space
space
 Mr Scaramucci said

Chill out just make a comment
+4   

6 days ago '04        #14
dc3003 113 heat pts113
space
space
 Mr Scaramucci said
That's great to hear.
But when you get to certain levels in life, you'll have the ability to make larger purchases in life.
As admirable as it may be in your small circle of rats, I don't care about this house and this business you have, you act poor because you are poor.
And there's nothing wrong with that, I admire your vision of wanting to break though the poverty ceiling. But there's levels to this sh*t.
Lastly, I don't need to hear all this f*ght talk. You gonna come threaten to beat me up because we disagree on an issue Big Man?
That's as mature as your bank account.

[pic - click to view]

Ppst yours little man. Oh and my quick books shows im owed 31k in jobs oh and i dare u to urge me to post my savings. Lol i got 220 k fuk boy u dont know me.

6 days ago '17        #15
space
space
 BIG RICHARD said

[pic - click to view]

Ppst yours little man. Oh and my quick books shows im owed 31k in jobs oh and i dare u to urge me to post my savings. Lol i got 220 k fuk boy u dont know me.

Your panties getting wet over 5 and 6 figures tells me exactly who you are.
I'm not going to go back and forth with you, because I support entrepreneurs and their visions. I'm going to end the conversation right here instead of busting your bubble by showing you what I'm working with, because it doesn't matter. I've probably been at it longer than you, and other extraneous variables would lead us to different points on the line to a billion.
How about you send me your business information and i'll make a purchase instead of measure d*ck lengths.
Peace.
+71   

6 days ago '16        #16
The Truth 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 949 949
You only get one life , so Ima ball every chance I get
+12   

6 days ago '04        #17
dc3003 113 heat pts113
space
space
 Mr Scaramucci said

I'm not going to go back and forth with you, because I support entrepreneurs and their visions. I'm going to end the conversation right here instead of busting your bubble by showing you what I'm working with, because it doesn't matter. I've probably been at it longer than you, and other extraneous variables would lead us to different points on the line to a billion.
How about you send me your business information and i'll make a purchase instead of measure d*ck lengths.
Peace.
Im a contractor thats why my incoices are 30 days from my corporate clients but thanks
+4   

6 days ago '17        #18
space
space
 BIG RICHARD said
Im a contractor thats why my incoices are 30 days from my corporate clients but thanks
In all honesty, you're doing your thing, keep it the good work brotha.
+13   

6 days ago '14        #19
ArtsofAnArtist1 
space
space
$356 | Props total: 680 680
 The Truth said
You only get one life , so Ima ball every chance I get
Tia true but there is a generation after you....it’s a reason why ppl get rich and not wealthy.....
+10   

6 days ago '06        #20
Skateboard T 48 heat pts48
space
space
$24,516 | Props total: 36188 36188
 BIG RICHARD said
No you don't you work for a guy who owns a painting business and pretend you have his life.

You're a broke, bitter, racist who's been banned from this website multiple times, most recently for making an N-word joke.
+40   

6 days ago '07        #21
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,278 | Props total: 1720 1720
Will check out later, dope post
+2   

6 days ago '07        #22
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$39,120 | Props total: 24687 24687
all skin folk aint kinfolk, I only want my money to go to "black" americans, some of these appear african to me...can we narrow which ones keep our dollars in OUR community?
+22   

6 days ago '06        #23
Skateboard T 48 heat pts48
space
space
$24,516 | Props total: 36188 36188
 Mr Scaramucci said

Peace.
He's posted that pic like 8 times over the past few years lol. He just googled bank account screenshots.

One time he posted a picture of an iPhone with a bank account app pulled up because he said the app "wouldn't let him take a screenshot" so he used his "employee's" phone to take the pic.
+30   

6 days ago '17        #24
space
space
 Skateboard T said
He's posted that pic like 8 times over the past few years lol. He just googled bank account screenshots.

One time he posted a picture of an iPhone with a bank account app pulled up because he said the app "wouldn't let him take a screenshot" so he used his "employee's" phone to take the pic.
Sheesh lol
Good info brotha.
+2   

6 days ago '15        #25
suavehooper 1228 heat pts1228
space
space
space
$15,291 | Props total: 48759 48759
 Mr Scaramucci said

Peace.
dude posted that thinking he balling
+17   

Home      

most viewed right now
+28online now  28
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
370 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+35online now  18
Happy Vday, Christina Rossi is single and ready to mingle
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  17
NBA LEGENDARY: The Portland JAIL BLAZERS STORY Told From PRIVATE JET FLIGHT AT..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+21online now  13
Image(s) inside Captain Marvel: Box Office Projection PLUMMETS after Brie Larson press..
219 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy