Good Time's white writers INSISTED the show not have a Black Father

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '18        #51
Tommy Bundy 
space
space
space
$421 | Props total: 1003 1003
 The3 said
They just donít know how much liberalism has fu*ked us up. But, nevertheless, black folks will cling to liberalism like a religion while complaining about what itís done.
+1   

1 week ago '11        #52
KRCROOKSNY 132 heat pts132
space
space
$12,295 | Props total: 8491 8491
 144000 said

Hollywood's origins far predate "moving pictures."

There are reasons that it is how it is, and you won't get anything good out of it.

Shoutout @.
I've come to realize, most people do not want to be awoken.

Its just like the Matrix, they'd rather the fantasy/lie.

"You want the truth? Well YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!" is a highly popularized movie quote for a reason.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #53
Sandyy 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,513 | Props total: 7412 7412
 Tommy Bundy said
They just don’t know how much liberalism has fu*ked us up. But, nevertheless, black folks will cling to liberalism like a religion while complaining about what it’s done.
Yeah cause the conservatives who run the Cia and Fbi are known for loving black ppl so much. And the GOP who started the war on drugs, reganomics, and sanctioned the selling and creation of crack via the CIA just love black ppl right?

No way theyd invent something like black identity extremist to target 21st century black activism. Same way hoover tracked and targeted king.

But keep thinking either will help black people im sure youll get far if your even black

1 week ago '19        #55
theeraofnothing 
space
space
$34 | Props total: 10 10
 144000 said
I hear you bro, but I have my solution personally.

I stopped supporting Hollywood years ago. They don't get a dime from me.

Only thing is video clicks. But Hollywood is a social cancer, running Satanic agendas on the broader society. That's no hyperbole.

Let it starve, I say. We would be better off as a society, and probably start actually going outside and engaging more, with actual life.

Fiction and diversion can be fun. But not so fun.. that we need to be subjected to a host of degenerate agendas.
No wonder clint eastwood is right

1 week ago '19        #56
theeraofnothing 
space
space
$34 | Props total: 10 10
 Tommy Bundy said
They just donít know how much liberalism has fu*ked us up. But, nevertheless, black folks will cling to liberalism like a religion while complaining about what itís done.
yep and they don't give a sh*t anyways, makes me sick.

1 week ago '17        #57
StanlitoTheFly 288 heat pts288
space
space
$3,158 | Props total: 7573 7573
 144000 said
Your comments have me cracking up bro.

I don't think that video was too crazy, he actually physically showed the location and its symbolisms.

Anyway because of the nature of Youtube... ehh, we'll see.
Ain't this your channel

1 week ago '19        #58
DaNewOG 
space
space
$146 | Props total: 110 110
 realkilla3 said
It was unheard of in those times for a black man to actually stay with his family obviously...it wasnt "authentic" enough
naw bruh i think we graduated to that more so to now days not back then this was just systematic

1 week ago '16        #59
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$8,361 | Props total: 10555 10555
 StanlitoTheFly said
Ain't this your channel
ִNope.

I've never made a Youtube video, brah.

1 week ago '10        #60
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 6595 6595
Black people scare the mainstream. I'm especially starting to realize this as I get deeper into comedy. I walked into this venue late with two other "mmmmhmmm" comedians. We thought there would be an open mic ,but it was actually some sorta black podcast there were filming. Bro it was beautiful, beautiful black women and men in the crowd. Talking about issues in the community, ect ect. I'm watching, laughing, loving it.... My "mmmhmm" buddies were like bro.... this is sketchy bro. 10minutes later we at some heavy metal club hearing some devil worship bullsh*t

1 week ago '17        #61
StanlitoTheFly 288 heat pts288
space
space
$3,158 | Props total: 7573 7573
 BIGthingsSON2 said
Black people scare the mainstream. I'm especially starting to realize this as I get deeper into comedy. I walked into this venue late with two other "mmmmhmmm" comedians. We thought there would be an open mic ,but it was actually some sorta black podcast there were filming. Bro it was beautiful, beautiful black women and men in the crowd. Talking about issues in the community, ect ect. I'm watching, laughing, loving it.... My "mmmhmm" buddies were like bro.... this is sketchy bro. 10minutes later we at some heavy metal club hearing some devil worship bullsh*t
I would have said go ahead I'm chilling
+2   

1 week ago '10        #62
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 6595 6595
 StanlitoTheFly said
I would have said go ahead I'm chilling
I ain't drive. I'm also new to the comedy scene so getting to chill with some veterans is a good look. That moment irked me though. Imma actually go this thu and just sit in and support that movement.
+2   

7 days ago '18        #63
Tommy Bundy 
space
space
space
$421 | Props total: 1003 1003
 Sandyy said
Yeah cause the conservatives who run the Cia and Fbi are known for loving black ppl so much. And the GOP who started the war on drugs, reganomics, and sanctioned the selling and creation of crack via the CIA just love black ppl right?

No way theyd invent something like black identity extremist to target 21st century black activism. Same way hoover tracked and targeted king.

But keep thinking either will help black people im sure youll get far if your even black
I knew there would be a negro to bring up conservatives because they can't refute the damage done by liberalism. Y'all are too predictable.

7 days ago '18        #64
Sandyy 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,513 | Props total: 7412 7412
 Tommy Bundy said
I knew there would be a negro to bring up conservatives because they can't refute the damage done by liberalism. Y'all are too predictable.
The damage done to black people knows no party or isolated part of this country. It is embedded too much in the fabric of this country to only exist within one party. If you were black youd know that.

7 days ago '06        #65
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,233 | Props total: 6347 6347
At first I was thinking you meant they wanted a white father.

7 days ago '04        #66
realkilla3 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,796 | Props total: 9102 9102
 Ghostface k*lla said
Go back to stormfront

On topic: the white writers wanted to push the narrative of fatherless broken families. Didn't want the next black generation to see fathers in the home as a norm.
 DaNewOG said
naw bruh i think we graduated to that more so to now days not back then this was just systematic
I know you can't read sarcasm but gotdamn y'all.....

7 days ago '19        #67
DaNewOG 
space
space
$146 | Props total: 110 110
 realkilla3 said
I know you can't read sarcasm but gotdamn y'all.....
hahahahaha

6 days ago '19        #68
FP1305 
space
space
$225 | Props total: 321 321
 marcchrome said
Nah b..he got paid good...watch the doc. You will find out why very fast..... had to do with Jimmie Walker. Enjoy the watch.....
If recall he was fired from good times according to him...I don't remember what youtube video it was he was talking about how he didn't agree with the shucking and jiving and basically having J.J. scream dy-no-mite every scene. He basically said they was making a coonery out of the portrayal of the family and he was tired of it.

Even back then he knew what was up and how they was trying to make them look...im glad he called them out about it..

6 days ago '06        #69
Michael 747 heat pts747
space
space
$87,960 | Props total: 21370 21370

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+44online now  43
Image(s) inside Singer milf Casha
25 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-17online now  36
Image(s) inside "I like you, and I want you..."
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+200online now  32
Image(s) inside Sittin 24 inches off the ground...
89 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
-32online now  30
G Herbo walking round here with herpes... ew lol
172 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy