BX, how do you make your perfect Cheeseburger?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '14        #26
mrwoods2 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,810 | Props total: 5826 5826
Cheese
Bacon
Mayo or bbq sauce
Lettuce
Onions
On potato bread

2 weeks ago '05        #27
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$11,876 | Props total: 13691 13691
Getting fresh ground beef from the butcher is clutch.

Only thing is my butcher doesn't have fat on deck to add to my burgers so my blend is usually a pound of short rib and a pound of chuck steak. When the burger gets flipped I'll baste with unsalted butter

Caramelized red onions, lettuce, and seasoned tomato

Homeade fries. These are some sliders I made last weekend

[pic - click to view]

+8   

2 weeks ago '18        #28
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$882 | Props total: 1648 1648
My perfect burger?

The pattie: 80/20 ground beef mixed with chorizo, and seasoned with worchestire sauce, cumin, garlic powder, 2 or 3 egg yolks, onion powder, paprika, and a little drop of soy sauce, black pepper and sea salt.

Unlike Gordon, I usually throw my patties in the freezer for like 30 or 45 minutes and after I let it rest.

My toppings are lettuce, tomato, guacamole aioli sauce, fried onion and with a poached egg.

Slap that bun with some butter, and a tiny drop of salt and pepper.

That’s how I make my burger
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #29
ClustyMolecules 137 heat pts137
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 9096 9096
 dsoul said
got one too, the char on the burger is indescribable
Yessir! Share them recipes bruh...how long have you had yours? Do you have a Blackstone or one of the other brands?

2 weeks ago '04        #30
Maroon_Tiger 30 heat pts30
space
space
$52,238 | Props total: 8071 8071
how i do it?!!? i leave the fu*king cheese on the side
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #31
DIPSET101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,307 | Props total: 15666 15666
 Rockstar718 said
Getting fresh ground beef from the butcher is clutch.

Only thing is my butcher doesn't have fat on deck to add to my burgers so my blend is usually a pound of short rib and a pound of chuck steak. When the burger gets flipped I'll baste with unsalted butter

Caramelized red onions, lettuce, and seasoned tomato

Homeade fries. These are some sliders I made last weekend

[pic - click to view]

Hey big head
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #32
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,434 | Props total: 3857 3857
Simple is best. Angus 80/20. Salt and pepper. Light shake of GRANULATED GARLIC. Not garlic salt or powder. Butter toast the bun. Mayo, lettuce, dill pickles, onions, ketchup, yellow mustard. American cheese melts the most consistently. But I don't mind Cheddar.

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #33
d.c. supreme 32 heat pts32
space
space
$15,622 | Props total: 16306 16306
i basically just make my own version of shake shack smash burgers at the crib. so martin's roll, butter the bun and toast, ground chuck not ground beef. salt n pepper that ho, smash it on the griddle, american cheese then add some leafy lettuce, tomato i pass on the pickles myself and add the shake sauce. fire.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #34
RETURNOFTHEKING 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,736 | Props total: 9292 9292
With a beyond meat patty and no cheese
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #35
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 11146 11146
Well boxden probably starts with washing their ground beef because heat doesnt k*ll bacteria apparently.

But for real, on the grill, 1/2 patty ish, salt and pepper only, form ur patty, dont squish that burger down after putting it on the grill, only takes 1 flip, and LET THAT BURGER REST. Then bam nice bun little cheese and no condiments. Heaven.

2 weeks ago '04        #36
octane 
space
space
$4,898 | Props total: 2360 2360
I need a cast iron, because we left ours in memphis. That is a lot of fu*king salt. Im sure it taste great like that but wow!!!

2 weeks ago '10        #37
chorizoburger 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 2123 2123
 BradTheGreat said
My perfect burger?

The pattie: 80/20 ground beef mixed with chorizo, and seasoned with worchestire sauce, cumin, garlic powder, 2 or 3 egg yolks, onion powder, paprika, and a little drop of soy sauce, black pepper and sea salt.

Unlike Gordon, I usually throw my patties in the freezer for like 30 or 45 minutes and after I let it rest.

My toppings are lettuce, tomato, guacamole aioli sauce, fried onion and with a poached egg.

Slap that bun with some butter, and a tiny drop of salt and pepper.

That’s how I make my burger
chorizo burgers r the truth! I do my burgers alot like u do, less seasonings tho and none of the freezer stuff, the meat supposed to be close to room temp when u grill it.. u got too many damn toppings too but I bet they're fire.. for my chorizoburgers I get some of this thick pepper bacon from a local spot, grilled sweet onions and Tillamook medium cheddar cheese and for me, bcuz I love spicy sh*t, I usually throw a sliced habanero on it when I melt the cheese, toasted buns with like u said butter or a lil mayo, mustard.. fire!

Last edited by chorizoburger; 02-10-2019 at 11:11 AM..

2 weeks ago '06        #38
1-MC 
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 492 492
 itsddashrock said
Aight my n*gga you need a brioche bun that's shiny like a bald n*gga's head you feel me? with an angus burger grilled nice and muthafu*kin dark.

Put some mayonaise some fu*kin kechup on that bi*ch with some red onions you feel me? Cheddar some fu*kin lettuce and tomatos n*gga and just a dash of salt and pepper.

So simple but bang everytime.
Exactly how I like my burger. Adding mustard to it just ruins it, imo. Only started to like relish after going to Chicago and had it on their traditional hot dog. But the question I have for you, my n*gga is - Miracle Whip or Hellmann's?

2 weeks ago '16        #39
Blackout75 
space
space
space
$127 | Props total: 380 380
When i'm forming the patties I put some cheese in the middle, sometimes some chopped up bacon already cooked. So it's basically a bacon and cheese stuffed burger. Then I do it on the cast iron skillet, get a good even char with that. Put some sauteed mushrooms and cheese on top, maybe an egg. Haven't done all this in a while though, might have this for dinner
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #40
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$882 | Props total: 1648 1648
 chorizoburger said
chorizo burgers r the truth! I do my burgers alot like u do, less seasonings tho and none of the freezer stuff, the meat supposed to be close to room temp when u grill it.. u got too many damn toppings too but I bet they're fire.. for my chorizoburgers I get some of this thick pepper bacon from a local spot, grilled sweet onions and Tillamook medium cheddar cheese and for me, bcuz I love spicy sh*t, I usually throw a sliced habanero on it when I melt the cheese, toasted buns with like u said butter or a lil mayo, mustard.. fire!
It packs a lot of stuff, but I just want flavors on top of flavors. The key to it is to balance everything out, so I put enough where you can taste it, and it blends in with everything else. But yeah, that sh*t is bomb. Every time Iím invited for some cook out, people always asked for my damn burgers.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #41
kobraman 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,145 | Props total: 2122 2122
 dubsax said
Cheese doesnt have lactose in it.
Lactose is used a fuel (milk sugar) for the bacteria in the milk making process.

The reason why cheese binds you up and milk gives you the runs.
That sh*t i think naturally occurs but lactate may be the way to go, i knoe they use acetic acid to get the milk to curd up in order to make cheese. But most of us black folks are intolerant cuz we don't digest the sugar lactose cuz i think our body cuts the glucose and galactose and it sits in our guts and we get the bgs and diaherra.

2 weeks ago '15        #42
kobraman 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,145 | Props total: 2122 2122
To my Midwest n*ggas culvers go hard on the fast food tip
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #43
chorizoburger 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 2123 2123
 BradTheGreat said
It packs a lot of stuff, but I just want flavors on top of flavors. The key to it is to balance everything out, so I put enough where you can taste it, and it blends in with everything else. But yeah, that sh*t is bomb. Every time Iím invited for some cook out, people always asked for my damn burgers.
yeah me too, I like to play with flavors.. and I get the same request lol this is just one of many burger recipes I've created but it's my personal favorite
+1   

1 week ago '04        #44
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 91 91
 ClustyMolecules said
Yessir! Share them recipes bruh...how long have you had yours? Do you have a Blackstone or one of the other brands?
Blackstone 36inch, can’t wait to bring it back out this spring

Once it’s seasoned it’s like one big cast iron, stir frys, burgers, breakfast, etc

I’ve had it about 3 years now, i love it

Last edited by dsoul; 02-10-2019 at 02:58 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '04        #45
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 91 91

[pic - click to view]

these are thin patties, juicy crust

sh*ts on any burger joint if seasoned well
+2   

1 week ago '05        #46
JohnnyCage202 33 heat pts33
space
space
$5,070 | Props total: 21520 21520
 ClustyMolecules said
I dont know, but I recently got a Blackstone griddle and got a big ol cast iron bacon press for smash burgers. That sh1t is beautiful. If anyone is in the market for a grill, I highly suggest checking out these griddles.

[pic - click to view]

My dude Clusty say he ain't playin' wit y'all n*ggas in the 2019...

+3   

1 week ago '04        #47
Chokeabiish 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,931 | Props total: 358 358
 projectd06 said
Well boxden probably starts with washing their ground beef because heat doesnt k*ll bacteria apparently.

But for real, on the grill, 1/2 patty ish, salt and pepper only, form ur patty, dont squish that burger down after putting it on the grill, only takes 1 flip, and LET THAT BURGER REST. Then bam nice bun little cheese and no condiments. Heaven.
they probably rub each patty down with lime juice and vinegar before cooking it.

1 week ago '05        #48
Ron Swanson 301 heat pts301
space
space
$41,069 | Props total: 51560 51560
food is subjective, i find it weird that there are people out there trying to tell people what is good food and what isnt lol just more of the sheep mentality in the world i guess.

1 week ago '10        #49
ClustyMolecules 137 heat pts137
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 9096 9096
 dsoul said

[pic - click to view]

these are thin patties, juicy crust

sh*ts on any burger joint if seasoned well
Yyyyea buddy, that's that sh1t right there! Do you just salt and pepper? I like 'blackened' seasoning on grill burgers I wonder how that would go with a smash?

JohnnyCage202 said
My dude Clusty say he ain't playin' wit y'all n*ggas in the 2019...

We out here...PA...cheffin up that good good in the middle of winter
+1   

1 week ago '15        #50
BONGYONG 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 136 136
what spot has the best bacon chesse burgers??

Home      

most viewed right now
+66online now  21
Image(s) inside thai beauty
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+170online now  16
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
130 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
147 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
143 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy