I love me sum Kingdom Hearts But got damn is that sh-t retarded. fu-k !? 🤣

most viewed right now
12 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '07        #26
CASH1 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,191 | Props total: 8768 8768
He isn't wrong.

I played and beat Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 back in teh day when those came out.

I remember really liking KH1. The anime story was confusing, but it didn't feature it too much, so it was great.

KH2 was good too, but I dont remember too much about it. I think that's probably bc of how much more confusing anime bullsh*t they threw into it.

I'm a decent way into KH3, and while I really like the Disney parts of it (despite not having seen some of these movies)... the anime sh*t is like 60-70% of this games story and it is CONFUSING AS sh*t.

There's like hundreds of fu*king characters with dumbass anime names... Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem..... and I think those are all the same person. Who fu*king knows or cares. Then theres like legit 50+ more names they just throw out there casually. A new bad guy or 2 every world... it's so fu*king convaluted.

There's the real world, there's the worlds you go into, there's the data world, there's just so much going on in this story man. And just having played the previous ones don't prepare you AT ALL to understand any of this sh*t.

There is like 13 other KH games that were on a bunch of different systems that apparently you NEEDED to play to understand a good chunk of this story.

I have been waiting for this game forever... but it really feels like kind of a letdown overall bc of how much they feature the worst part of the series, the anime story portion of it.

People like KH3 bc of the DIsney, not bc of Sora/Roxis and the confusing mess of a story.
+7   

3 months ago '15        #27
TheMechXYZ 
space
space
$446 | Props total: 819 819
The storyline is all over the place but it is what it is. Played all of the games except Chain of Memories.

I personally enjoyed Kingdom Hearts 3 from start to finish, but I understand 100% why people aren't fu*king with it.
+3   

3 months ago '14        #28
Dawknight316 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4104 4104
Idk why 5 million people went out and bought this game. Stop feeding into hype.

As a KH fan who knows and understands the story. This game is good, could have definetly used more content.... They are supposed to update it later. For everything I hated there was something I enjoyed. Like we waited this long and its half a*sed. No Coliseum? We could have went into other worlds in Monsters Inc. Toy story world felt empty and shallow. Pirates and Frozen were done right. The singing in frozen almost had me shut the whole game off. Also, Why is the game this easy?

I just left the Big Hero 6 world so I am at the end game stuff and the story is about to take off... I know they are going to leave cliff hangers to begin promotion for KH4 and the next 20 side games that matter to understand what is going on in KH4.

As a gamer, I would trade this early gen high res PS3 game in.

Nier Automata is better.

Last edited by Dawknight316; 02-10-2019 at 05:45 PM..
+3   

3 months ago '07        #29
CASH1 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,191 | Props total: 8768 8768
I do hope the trade value stays high on this. Hoping to beat it in another week or 2.

Hoping I can still get 40ish for it when I bring it back to BB.
+1   

3 months ago '04        #30
Wizzarino|M 
space
space
$15,994 | Props total: 4444 4444
I was a big fan of the 2nd one for PS2, but this one looks boring...

3 months ago '14        #31
NewLegends 127 heat pts127
space
space
$11,341 | Props total: 13260 13260
Heís wrong on a few things

3 months ago '07        #32
joshdogg26 195 heat pts195
space
space
$36,054 | Props total: 16775 16775
i'm on the last world and feel like I haven't accomplished anything. minor story spoilers for anyone who might care:

[spoiler - click to view]

+1   

3 months ago '04        #33
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,897 | Props total: 576 576
the only thing that annoys me about this fu*king game is the fu*king ingredients i swear every time i am near one. Donald: this looks like a good spot to find some ingredients/ Goofy: i wonder if we can find some ingredients here/Sora: i hope we can find some ingredients here/ Me: i hope we can find some fu*king ingredients. i swear that is the most annoying fu*king thing in any game i have played.
+3   

3 months ago '04        #34
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 Big War said
I was a big fan of the 2nd one for PS2, but this one looks boring...
don't let other people make that choice for you.
+2   

3 months ago '18        #35
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,351 | Props total: 13944 13944
 dog4life said
It is boring tho

I wouldnít recommend anyone waste their money paying full price for this game

3 months ago '14        #36
Dawknight316 3 heat pts
space
space
 S-Class said
It is boring tho

I wouldnít recommend anyone waste their money paying full price for this game
The difficulty makes it boring, way too easy, combat is fun and keyblades keep it fresh the Pirates and Frozen keyblade are the best imo. If you know and care about the story it ainít boring.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #37
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,351 | Props total: 13944 13944
 Dawknight316 said
The difficulty makes it boring, way too easy, combat is fun and keyblades keep it fresh the Pirates and Frozen keyblade are the best imo. If you know and care about the story it ainít boring.
Everything about it feels off to me especially the combat

I just remember beating enemies being way more satisfying now itís feels like the stakes for everything is super low

3 months ago '12        #38
LurkerSince2010 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,229 | Props total: 5530 5530
 joshdogg26 said
i'm on the last world and feel like I haven't accomplished anything. minor story spoilers for anyone who might care:

You sure you havent finished the game yet?cause thats exactly what the last level was during the labyrinth

I will say this though,the last battle is somewhat challenging ( mainly the middle part ) , only time I died the entire playthrough ( not counting that gummi ship bs).
+2   

3 months ago '14        #39
Dawknight316 3 heat pts
space
space
 S-Class said
Everything about it feels off to me especially the combat

I just remember beating enemies being way more satisfying now itís feels like the stakes for everything is super low
I agree. KH1 is my favorite due to the difficulty, it rarely held your hand and the combat was intense the whole game. I guess this game is trying to show how much stronger Sora is now...lol. The intensity pucks up later but it still isnít too crazy.
+2   

3 months ago '07        #40
space
space
 LurkerSince2010 said
You sure you havent finished the game yet?cause thats exactly what the last level was during the labyrinth

I will say this though,the last battle is somewhat challenging ( mainly the middle part ) , only time I died the entire playthrough ( not counting that gummi ship bs).
lol I'm just finishing up pirates. that's hilarious.

3 months ago '05        #41
JimDinO77 21 heat pts21
space
space
$26,289 | Props total: 11739 11739
Haven’t played KH since the first.... only thing that would pull me in is if they have bonus boss battles like Sephoroth and all those other hard ones....... same goes for any Final Fantasy related game, or RPG for that matter..... the stories are usually all over the place, but I just want to grind out and beat the impossible sh*t at the end
+1   

3 months ago '04        #42
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dawknight316 said
I agree. KH1 is my favorite due to the difficulty, it rarely held your hand and the combat was intense the whole game. I guess this game is trying to show how much stronger Sora is now...lol. The intensity pucks up later but it still isnít too crazy.
are y'all playing on proud mode? i can admit the bosses have been pretty easy, some of the enemies feel harder than the bosses. Like the giant Robots in the toy story world unless you hop in the Robot. i haven't felt bored playing the game yet but, then again i do follow the story so maybe that is the difference. Sora doesn't feel OP just yet playing as Riku made me see that.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #43
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 71 heat pts71
space
space
$18,543 | Props total: 28037 28037
love the first one to death.

picked up the second and never beat it

then they had all these, canon to the story, games on all these different handheld consoles. and the story just looked so convoluted and contrived. I just never picked back up in the series after I went back and beat KH1.

why have all these crucial story points in games on entirely different consoles?
+2   

3 months ago '14        #44
Dawknight316 3 heat pts
space
space
 dog4life said
are y'all playing on proud mode? i can admit the bosses have been pretty easy, some of the enemies feel harder than the bosses. Like the giant Robots in the toy story world unless you hop in the Robot. i haven't felt bored playing the game yet but, then again i do follow the story so maybe that is the difference. Sora doesn't feel OP just yet playing as Riku made me see that.
Proud mode. The game is easy man. I havenít touched the final worlds yet but I am done with all the disney worlds and I had less trouble than 2. At least in 2 I got held up on Xaldin for a little midgame. Iím sure it will ramp up a little more in the upcoming world but Iím not anticipating anything too crazy, epecially if you have played the previous games.
+1   

3 months ago '04        #45
Wizzarino|M 
space
space
$15,994 | Props total: 4444 4444
 dog4life said
For me the love just isn't there any more... I wasn't gonna drop money on this in the first place...

3 months ago '04        #46
DavidMSaze 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$986 | Props total: 267 267
I enjoyed it. It does fall victim to having to close loose ends from the multiple spin offs that a lot of people didnít play but it was still a good time. Iím excited for what they do next. A lot of his points was picky as hell.

3 months ago '18        #47
OldMoney 
space
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 1447 1447
Beating Terra in kingdon hearts final mix is the most satisfying victory in all the games I've ever played kingdom hearts 3 is easy af tho unfortunately
+1   

3 months ago '15        #48
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 4111 4111
Are one of you guys this youtuber? I was looking for him only ever saw him posted here. I onew this game was gonna be a cash in my girl still won’t it besides that no one here in Japan was checking in on this sh*t. It’s just disney milking that cow dry.

I really dunno who it’s marketed for 14yrs later? I ain’t worried about it. Loved the first 2 tho. Who’s getting Sekiro? Now that sh*t got me hype.
+1   

3 months ago '11        #49
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,495 | Props total: 1287 1287
Long a*s cut scenes in pointless Disney Worlds that did nothing to advance the main keyblade war story k*lled the game... all the Disney Worlds were pointless i beat the game and still dont know what the point of going to those worlds was, at least in 1 and 2 you understood why you were going to these Disney worlds in this game it felt forced and the Organization n*ggas gave b.s reasons for being there

The only thing that saved the game was the Keyblade War boss battles those were actually tough af
+2   

3 months ago '07        #50
space
space
More plot happened in the cut scene after I left the last Disney world than had taken place in the entire game up to that point, significantly.

+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+17online now  33
Image(s) inside May 24 - There's a new stamp that lets u legally transform $20 bill w ..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+47online now  28
May 24 - Amazon is selling entire houses for less than $20,000 ó with free shi..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside Ultimate Bedwench story: Woman leaves family to marry inmate across th..
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+225online now  8
US Army asks question on Twitter. Does not go as planned.
293 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy