Fat lady goes viral on Twitter after getting ghosted on date

most viewed right now
+71  127
46 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '13        #51
marietta92 26 heat pts26
space
space
$10,570 | Props total: 13462 13462
If u gonna steal threads from the coli at least dont be days late

2 weeks ago '15        #52
Rifle 
space
space
space
$145 | Props total: 295 295
 yungpizzle82 said

I been noticed that. sh*t is deplorable. Big sloppy bi*ch think she sposed to have even "average" guys fawning over her like she a dime piece. The black ones are the worst too, cuz they be on that reverse psychology ima act like I'm the sh*t instead of stop being delusional and just try to lose some weight.

The whole being thick ideal makes it worse. No bi*ch u ain't thick you're fu*king obese.

All factz!!! Like others have said in the thread she probably wouldn’t date an overweight man but feels that she deserves a male model. Incels get clowned daily on social media acting like some dime pieces are obligated to f@ck with them. She ain’t no different just needs to lower her standards.

Last edited by Rifle; 02-09-2019 at 04:49 PM.. Reason: Autocorrect
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #53
Bobert 
space
space
$36 | Props total: 197 197
 realgunta said
not to be that guy, but try to fix your diet mane

u might not notice it on the outside, but the bad foods takes a heavy toll on us on the inside. Especially as we get older.
i hit the gym 6 days a week but i eat like sh*t... I KNOW whats fu*king me over and thats my diet.. if i ate better id get better results and look better. Is what it is..

I think he knows bro
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #54
Normy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,430 | Props total: 9149 9149
 Bobert said
We're living in an alternate reality
Apparently we're living in a "fu*ked up fatphobic society"

2 weeks ago '10        #55
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,950 | Props total: 1591 1591
 P-Hill said
The sooner people realize that the gym is only 20% of the battle.. the better. It all starts in the kitchen.
agreed. you can work your a*s off, but if you're eating the wrong things you're just working out to stay exactly where you are. eating the right things is overrated, but avoiding the wrong things is critical

i mean genetics plays a large part too, but that's only so far as build/definition. if you're fat, 99% of the time it's not because of your genetics

but yea this is just further proof that women are offended when men have standards, but ask them what they want in a man and they have a list of 62 things
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #56
Dehone 
space
space
$2,614 | Props total: 7643 7643
Sucks but that's part of the game. Not gonna kind on the anti body body shaming bandwagon and scold other people when everyone shames each other. Fat people cant even stick together and not call each other fat. Numbers game. Somebody will find you attractive because........ we're all beautiful and unique in our own special way

And going to the gym means jack sh*t when you're diet is trash

Last edited by Dehone; 02-09-2019 at 04:55 PM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #57
Sandyy 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,527 | Props total: 7755 7755
Boo hoo. Girls play just as many games and are just as shallow. Foh
+7   

2 weeks ago '19        #58
ABlackCosmos 
space
space
space
$170 | Props total: 375 375
I remember first or second grade there was a fat girl everyone used to tease, I joined in a couple times then began to think about it when I noticed how it affected her. That fu*ked me up for a minute and thinking about it makes me be careful to be mindful about someone's condition.

Real talk, she didn't deserve that. She was just trying to go to school and enjoy her childhood.
+9   

2 weeks ago '12        #59
Frankybaby 121 heat pts121
space
space
$6,113 | Props total: 15495 15495

+17   

2 weeks ago '15        #60
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,744 | Props total: 20030 20030
Pretty sure she rejects other fat or so called lame dudes while shes just a notch on the bedpost for a player n*gga
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #61
Madethagreat 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,803 | Props total: 11576 11576
You know whatís funny she probably was curving n*ggas dms all thru this

She probably is one of those fat women who donít date fat men

Lololol
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #62
MayneThaTruth2 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 3402 3402
 Mr Scaramucci said

[pic - click to view]

1. Thisis some funny a*s sh*t!!

2. Its also a bit mean and harsh. So I can laugh at the humor in it, but also I wouldnt want nobody misleading me on and what not.

damn_ryght said
fat = laziness and lack of self-control. There's no reward for such an attitude and it's only right for them to be condemned because we cannot allow as a scociety to push that agenda forward
 OGMiamishank said
Talking about yea I hit the gym. What do u do when u hit the gym? Stop eating Oreos dipped in Cake icing. I have zero respect for obese problems unless u have a disability or an injury no reason for it. bi*ch go to the gym once a week and think that is doing something. U have to work out every single day as an adult to maintain your weight. When u were a kid did u play outside once a week or every day? Only former fat kids gonna argue about this sh*t. Some people are bigger people with different bone structure but them Nigerian n*ggas dont be fat so that bone structure sh*t is another excuse. For with this simp sh*t. I'll put a wig on pig and teather her fat a*s to the treadmill problem solved.
 OGMiamishank said
It aint that cut and dry. Some fat mf's are lazy and have poor eating habits. But others have a slower matabolism. Some of these hoes workout, eat healthy, and try everything possible. This sh*t been going on for ages. Fat people dedicating their lives to eating healthy. You eat one little thing and blow up. While some other hoes, eat everything, and wont gain a pound.

In high school, I was so skinny. I tried to eat every damn thing, and wont gain one single pound. Others get fat, and others get buff. I tried to eat everything, and lift as many weights as possible. Only thing I got was skinny, and strong as hell Lol

So everyone's body doesnt function the same.
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #63
240ka 57 heat pts57
space
space
$24,433 | Props total: 7207 7207
 damn_ryght said
fat = laziness and lack of self-control. There's no reward for such an attitude and it's only right for them to be condemned because we cannot allow as a scociety to push that agenda forward
Not always

2 weeks ago '08        #64
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,883 | Props total: 7322 7322
I used to see that in HS and college quite a bit. "Pulled Pork" is what the guys called it and they'd be dared to try and pull a fat girl for the sh*ts and giggles and then leave them high and dry, or more savagely get the girl to agree to a date, then he'd look over at his friends and they'd start busting out laughing as a joke as the guy walks away. It's humiliating to the max so I can see where this woman's coming from. That humiliation leads to self-doubt which leads to leeriness towards other guys, even the genuinely interested ones, which leads to those guys not making move due to having their intentions(genuine or not) doubted, which then affirms the fat woman's belief she is unlovable. It's a vicious cycle. To see it in the adult world is nuts though, damn I thought we grew past that
+6   

2 weeks ago '09        #65
The Bully 441 heat pts441
space
space
$56,748 | Props total: 82998 82998
You can get a gym membership for as low as $10 a month. No excuses to be a slob in 2019.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #67
yungpizzle82 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 3724 3724
 Rifle said
All factz!!! Like others have said in the thread she probably wouldnít date an overweight man but feels that she deserves a male model. Incels get clowned daily on social media acting like some dime pieces are obligated to f@ck with them. She ainít no different just needs to lower her standards.

Just the other day I holla'd at two different chics within about 4 hrs time at the same gas station one was chubby the other thick af. I doubt I ever see either again. The chubby one called me cute to her friend on the phone while I was talking to her the thick one was from the islands and playing the hard to get game. Point of it is-I know that I look good. Some females might think on my best day I'm fine, while others might just think I'm barely average/lame. That's how the world is, different strokes for different folks. Because of this-I take way more L's than I ever get wins. And for most guys that's how it is until if you're lucky enough to find true love. And not screw it up.

That's why this fat bi*ch should be slapped by her mama and shamed by her daddy. And clowned by the people who raised her. She out here crying over a weird boy that prolly looked at her as just a meat pack with a v*gina attached. If she really had respect for herself she wouldn't even have posted that bullsh*t.

It's people dying out here. People being did wrong. People starving. Black folks being treated bad. And she complaining about some weird dude not wanting to treat her like she Beyonce. bi*ch, you lost. And a waste of all those lbs...
+7   

2 weeks ago '14        #68
Boxden25 
space
space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 7293 7293
What ho a*s n*gga emailed her.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #69
FireBeats 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 25349 25349
 se15tips said
Not reading all that, she don't look 2 bad tho.

People get judged all the time. Fat, skinny, tall, short whatever.

If I checked her dms, no doubt she is curving some1.

I remember a fat girl once told me she won't date a fat guy because they both can't be fat.
Yep we all reap what we sew as my grandma used to say. You damn right her fat a*s has curved somebody lol. Now she feelin it times 10. That's how it go. In the dating game, ain't nobody innocent or without sin
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #70
Pistol Peter 35 heat pts35
space
space
$27,480 | Props total: 2646 2646
who cares...i've been ghosted and done the ghosting...the sun raises in the morning and life goes on

women don't understand that just because a man will fu*k you doesn't mean that he will give you a relationship
+7   

2 weeks ago '05        #71
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
space
$36,406 | Props total: 24211 24211
Who tf is she to get a verified check?
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #72
Zaosyn 264 heat pts264
space
space
$14,949 | Props total: 2910 2910
Everyone talking about her weight but the fact is she's a human and some dude purposely used her for a sick game he played with his friends..
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #73
Normy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,430 | Props total: 9149 9149
The guys friend is a fu*king retard. Everything was done, she accepted she was ghosted.

Then a month later, this bozo white knight tells this chick what actually went down.

+6   

2 weeks ago '10        #74
Black Tuesday 82 heat pts82
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 3546 3546
She doesnít look half bad. She probably just one of those girls who have insane standards. Which is totally okay, just donít get upset if thereís not much to choose from
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #75
Jarett718 
space
space
$1,986 | Props total: 7368 7368
 P-Hill said
The sooner people realize that the gym is only 20% of the battle.. the better. It all starts in the kitchen.
Canít forget proper amount of sleep
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+56online now  33
Video inside Metal Gear Solid 2 was on some sh*t
77 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+28online now  20
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"