Fat lady goes viral on Twitter after getting ghosted on date

most viewed right now
+80  136
49 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '10        #26
datguyjr 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,120 | Props total: 2119 2119
Idk if someone really wants to lose weight then they will. I was fat and lazy for 3 years, looked at myself in the mirror and made my choice then. People thought I was either a vegan or sick cuz how fast I lost all the weight.
+9   

2 weeks ago '12        #27
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,781 | Props total: 12294 12294
Goes both ways. Would she go out with a guy who is sickly skinny? What about a guy with a micro p*nis? I highly doubt it.

There are standards when it comes to attractiveness whether people like them or not. Just because you're fat doesn't mean people need to conform to your needs. Get in the gym, eat less, and you'll lose weight - it ain't rocket science. Actually, you can even take out the gym part - just eat less and you'll lose weight.

Barring some medical condition, being fat is mostly a choice. Ain't nobody telling you to eat all them calories, you choose to indulge because you want to.

I don't understand how people can complain about not losing weight - you literally have to just do nothing. Don't cook that extra meal. Buy less food. Etc. Whereas if you want to gain weight you need to stuff yourself, you need to cook more, you need to always be eating.

And regarding her comment about only a few stores that sell clothes for her size, that ain't anybody's problem but your own. Nobody is gonna purposely account for your needs because you choose to be fat.

Last edited by BlessInTheSky; 02-09-2019 at 04:26 PM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #28
KdenIII 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,836 | Props total: 6688 6688

[pic - click to view]

+14   

2 weeks ago '18        #29
Uncle Jun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 2893 2893
everybody in this thread would smash including me

2 weeks ago '06        #30
realgunta 882 heat pts882
space
space
$26,934 | Props total: 48567 48567
unless you have some sorta of health or medical condition, then theres really no excuse for being fat.

u dont have to be super fit or anything, but damn, at least be in some sorta decent shape mane

being fat is a direct result of weak mental conditioning
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #31
Gold Face 
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 2989 2989
Did she let dude hit is the question

+6   

2 weeks ago '13        #32
jganer 2 heat pts
space
space
$299 | Props total: 240 240
From reading her responses it was a white guy too. I was wondering what type of dude does that as it seems stupid and my suspensions were correct lol.
+9   

2 weeks ago '16        #33
Normy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,430 | Props total: 9149 9149
 M2CEO said
aka "take one for the homie"....when ya boy tryna smash a hottie and her fat friend c*ck blockin'
Nah "taking one for the team" isn't "pulling a pig" this guy was dared to smash a random fatty.
+6   

2 weeks ago '19        #34
BIGLEFTNUT 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 359 359
 OGMiamishank said
Talking about yea I hit the gym. What do u do when u hit the gym? Stop eating Oreos dipped in Cake icing. I have zero respect for obese problems unless u have a disability or an injury no reason for it. bi*ch go to the gym once a week and think that is doing something. U have to work out every single day as an adult to maintain your weight. When u were a kid did u play outside once a week or every day? Only former fat kids gonna argue about this sh*t. Some people are bigger people with different bone structure but them Nigerian n*ggas dont be fat so that bone structure sh*t is another excuse. For with this simp sh*t. I'll put a wig on pig and teather her fat a*s to the treadmill problem solved.
I agree with you homie... i hit the gym 6 days a week but i eat like sh*t... I KNOW whats fu*king me over and thats my diet.. if i ate better id get better results and look better. Is what it is..
+9   

2 weeks ago '14        #35
yungpizzle82 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 3724 3724
 strungout said
A lot of fat girls have insane standards though

I been noticed that. sh*t is deplorable. Big sloppy bi*ch think she sposed to have even "average" guys fawning over her like she a dime piece. The black ones are the worst too, cuz they be on that reverse psychology ima act like I'm the sh*t instead of stop being delusional and just try to lose some weight.

The whole being thick ideal makes it worse. No bi*ch u ain't thick you're fu*king obese.

+14   

2 weeks ago '16        #36
Normy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Gold Face said
Did she let dude hit is the question

Sounds like it...

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '05        #37
_Player2 383 heat pts383
space
space
$17,096 | Props total: 21214 21214
I started to feel a little empathy for this woman until she started gender-shaming, calling all men trash

So barbaric
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #38
Muggz 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,299 | Props total: 6460 6460
they gonna "make her feel good" for a day, but kanye or any of these other rich n*ggas dont want this fat bi*ch, they want a white custom barbie fake build a bi*ch
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #39
yungpizzle82 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 3724 3724
Social media k*lled everything. Back in the 90s a fat girl like this knew her place. She was the neighborhood hoe that dudes would smash when they down bad and need some pu**y cuz they in a drought.

This bedwenching hippo wanna go online to get people to feel sorry for her. Instead of taking her L like A MAN HAS TO DO EVERY fu*kING DAY.

+23   

2 weeks ago '05        #40
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 6835 6835
This sh*t is lame, and "taking one for the team" and this fu*k sh*t ain't the same thing. No where near it "taking one for the team" is look I'm going to entertain your "unattractive for whatever reason mad at life cause she didn't get p*nis thrown her way a*s friend" so my Potna can handle whatever business he needs to handle with her homie that's with it.
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #41
JJH35 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,997 | Props total: 1157 1157
She put it out there because she wants fu*king sympathy, like many other whiny little pu**y a*s people these days. That now have a "voice" because of social platforms.

---
"I could use this experience as an opportunity to do a ranty thread but I’m speechless tbh."

She popped off how many tweets on a subject she started in the first place. So not quite 'speechless'.
---
The "fat people go to the gym" or that she "already goes to the gym"

If that is true, then your diet is trash. You are not working out or exercising properly and still looking big. If you want to look that size do you I guess, but if you want to be larger or "plus size" whatever acceptance agenda they think EVERYONE has to accept be prepared that not everyone will accept it.
---
Medical issues being hinted at...sorry doesn't work like that lady. Hereditary / Genetics don't directly keep people "fat". It is not an excuse. That is NOT my opinion is it a fact.

I recall last year reading about a Stanford U study on the subject, and second reference Google search even now from WEBMD:
“We know from research that some genetic predisposition increases your risk to be overweight and obese, but it can be overcome by lifestyle,” says Zhaoping Li, MD, PhD, director of the Center for Human Nutrition at the University of California, Los Angeles. “Genetics load the gun, environment pulls the trigger.”

And by environment, Li means the tried-and-true offenders like too much sitting and too much food.

Plus exercise is key. Research shows that even if you’re likely to be obese because of your genes, you can change course by breaking a sweat regularly.

I don't really agree with the childish "can you pull a fat girl" type game or whatever she's referring to, people that think up or have time to do that stuff are worthless. But she needs to take a step back herself or more steps forward and count them.

You will get no sympathy from me that is for sure.
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #42
Normy 27 heat pts27
space
space
Bruh she's saying being thin is a privilege
"Weight Privilege"

Bio says "Fat Acceptance Advocate"

Last edited by Normy; 02-09-2019 at 04:44 PM..
+9   

2 weeks ago '06        #43
realgunta 882 heat pts882
space
space
$26,934 | Props total: 48567 48567
 BIGLEFTNUT said
I agree with you homie... i hit the gym 6 days a week but i eat like sh*t... I KNOW whats fu*king me over and thats my diet.. if i ate better id get better results and look better. Is what it is..
not to be that guy, but try to fix your diet mane

u might not notice it on the outside, but the bad foods takes a heavy toll on us on the inside. Especially as we get older.
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #44
JJH35 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,997 | Props total: 1157 1157
There also can be some gems on this sub on reddit at times sorta along the lines of these types of topics:

2 weeks ago '15        #45
Black Larry 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,930 | Props total: 6550 6550

So many things to break down.

"Pulling a pig."

Fat acceptance person. I guess.

I thought when I was growing up ppl were mean. Taking pictures of a"fat" person eating is just childish. It's funny in a cruel way.

I'm not fat. But when I younger my sister told me I was getting a belly. I worked hard as hell and had abs since high school.

There's enough IG women who have full diatribes about being bullied in high school for being fat and look at them now.

If you accept being fat accept everything that comes with it. How you mad at the doctor for telling you the truth. That's like a smoker getting mad they have lung problems. Duh. She lost me with the doctor sh*t.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #46
Mr Scaramucci 923 heat pts923 OP
space
space
$3,643 | Props total: 46720 46720
 Normy said

+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '05        #47
_Player2 383 heat pts383
space
space
$17,096 | Props total: 21214 21214
What exactly must you do to be able to label yourself a 'fat acceptance advocate'

Do you have to never in your entire life crack a joke on a fat person? Do you have to adopt 3 obese babies? Eat 10 fat bi*ches a*s? What?!!

@
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #48
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,905 | Props total: 16998 16998
I don’t judge fat people for being fat, I just really wish they would stop blowing smoke up everyones a*s about how healthy they are, how much they go to the gym, etc. Please knock that sh*t off, and grow up.

It’s not fu*king rocket science. It’s basic math. Calories expelled vs. calories in. If you have a thyroid issue, take the fu*king pill daily like every other in-shape person who has an underactive thyroid gland. Stop making excuses and treating people like they’re stupid if you want to be respected yourself.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 02-09-2019 at 04:48 PM..

2 weeks ago '19        #49
Bobert 
space
space
$36 | Props total: 198 198
 Normy said
"Weight Privilege"

We're living in an alternate reality
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #50
Tastemaker331 70 heat pts70
space
space
$42,028 | Props total: 20930 20930
Anyone who believes that story is simple minded
Fat bi*ch just wants attention

damn_ryght said
fat = laziness and lack of self-control. There's no reward for such an attitude and it's only right for them to be condemned because we cannot allow as a scociety to push that agenda forward
Supreme Facts!!!!!!

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 02-09-2019 at 04:49 PM..
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+26online now  35
Video inside Post the type of girl you like
30 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+28online now  25
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"
110 comments