Feb 9 - Chicago OG does 20 years, comes home & tries to reach out to the youngins but..

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '17        #101
Acebit 
space
space
$169 | Props total: 240 240
The fact that Cutty pic is up is hilarious 😂😂
+6   

2 months ago '05        #102
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,039 | Props total: 11823 11823
Was chopping it up with an OG Latin King out of Chicago after he got out and he was saying the same sh*t, saying there was more structure and order and that they actually lived by a code, but at the same time showed me alleys he would rob drug dealers, and roofs he would chill on with a rifle. So yea there may have been more order but it was still gang life
+1   

2 months ago '17        #103
Willy Boban 205 heat pts205
space
space
space
$7,990 | Props total: 33071 33071
 projectd06 said
Was chopping it up with an OG Latin King out of Chicago after he got out and he was saying the same sh*t, saying there was more structure and order and that they actually lived by a code, but at the same time showed me alleys he would rob drug dealers, and roofs he would chill on with a rifle. So yea there may have been more order but it was still gang life
Them Latin Kings also controlled the cocaine throughout other sets or blocks. So it allowed them to keep a tighter formation if you expected to re-up.

2 months ago '14        #104
Mutant Boy 149 heat pts149
space
space
$27,262 | Props total: 20256 20256
Human garbage

2 months ago '05        #105
Muggz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,773 | Props total: 7725 7725
you cant structure anything when you're talkin to a braindead zombie....
that is the problem with the lil n*ggas today, theyre mentally retarded. theres no cracking any code. thats all there is to it, these n*ggas brains are broken. theyre retarded, cant read, cant write, cant think.
+6   

2 months ago '14        #106
Abuchunky 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,121 | Props total: 1624 1624
That pic of cutty has me weak
+2   

2 months ago '18        #107
Bsbrecords 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 14657 14657
 DaNewOG said
he probably called him a black russian troll before he sh*t him

2 months ago '04        #108
pakman85 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 1055 1055
That gang sh*ts gay....corny too. U live one time why be stressed and worried about dying the whole time???? Lol

L if youíre a gang member. U lost in life!

Oh my brothers doing 20. LK ADR sh*t. Huge L for my whole family!!!!!
+5   

2 months ago '14        #109
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,246 | Props total: 17978 17978
I’m so glad I’m civilized. Street street is retarded.

Idk who said it recently but it was true...Gangs have k*lled more black folks than the klan could ever dream of. Sad.
+2   

2 months ago '13        #110
CheebaHawk21 144 heat pts144
space
space
$10,747 | Props total: 17686 17686

[video - click to view]

2 months ago '13        #111
CheebaHawk21 144 heat pts144
space
space
$10,747 | Props total: 17686 17686
 FukHowYouFeel said
Iím so glad Iím civilized. Street street is retarded.

Idk who said it recently but it was true...Gangs have k*lled more black folks than the klan could ever dream of. Sad.

Dude in your avi is the son of nazi storm trooper.....you still lost....

2 months ago '12        #112
bkkid92 21 heat pts21
space
space
$10,203 | Props total: 6615 6615
Streets is done
+1   

2 months ago '14        #113
Helsaber 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 1230 1230
For those that don’t know this is Big Law who died.

He’s lil Law and Lamron lil Steve’s father.

Lil Law been locked up for attempted murder for like 10 years now and is the leader of Lamron(300). Lamron lil Steve (IG - LamronLilSteve) is always seen with Lil Durk.

What happened was since he been home he been on some peaceful business the last couple years but I guess he called for a meeting for the big homies of all the BD hoods and he wanted structure and leadership again.

With the way sh*t is since the late 2000s the shorties ain’t gon go for this sh*t

It’s gon be a blood bath behind this. His name hold BIG weight
+10   

2 months ago '14        #114
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,246 | Props total: 17978 17978
 CheebaHawk21 said
Dude in your avi is the son of nazi storm trooper.....you still lost....
I can’t blame you even. This is generally how retarded mahfu*kers like you think because you yourself don’t know any better and you’ve been taught wrong (I guess it’s your parent’s fault too). You’d rather blame someone for what their parents did instead of acknowledge they lifted themselves up and made an amazing life for them and their family and inspired millions of people in the process.

But you know...Keep deflecting from the point and making excuses for behavior actually being perpetrated right NOW.

World War II ended what? 75 years ago, and Arnold is about 70 himself. I mean really think about what you’re saying.

2 months ago '05        #115
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,734 | Props total: 1664 1664
Rip og

2 months ago '05        #116
chi town hustla 244 heat pts244
space
space
$22,727 | Props total: 33291 33291
 katurner 92 said
@

this the same thing that happened to willie lloyd or was he just taxing?
willie was just trying to tax mfs and runnin rough shot on them. he was on some deebo sh*t.
+4   

2 months ago '18        #117
MayneThaTruth2 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 4332 4332
 Bandito said
The guys been out for a decade. It's not like he got out last week. He knew how things in the streets were working when he tried for the power grab.
It aint that. Its these og's coming with that o'l positive, "we are the world" sh*t, and it gets on the young n*ggas nerves. They probably got peeved, and peeled his capper!!

2 months ago '12        #118
The Consultant 372 heat pts372
space
space
$28,479 | Props total: 36691 36691
n*gga been out since 09???
sh*t had me thinking he just got out this year and was trying to bring peace among the gang violence
+2   

2 months ago '17        #119
space
space
space
If you get fed up trying to talk sense to a young n*gga on Boxden.

Then just imagine doing the same with a young k*ller on the block.

There's just no reasoning with certain youngins regardless if they shooters or internet dwellers.

+7   

2 months ago '17        #120
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,562 | Props total: 10288 10288
 tdnupe3 said
Let me preface this by saying that i'm in no way advocating or justifying any of this behavior.

Some places, gangs are the only way a kid/young person can make money to help with bills, food, etc. You can't start selling dope in some hoods just because you're from there.

Some places it's a generational and family thing. If a person's dad, brothers, cousins, etc. were all crips from a certain set then chances are that same person will be a crip if they remain in the same are.

Some places it has to be done for protection. Can't walk down certain streets, enter certain projects, etc without being affiliated.

Some places people have to pick a side (you either with us, or you're with them) type of thing.

Some people just want to fit in.

A lot of people's only family is cats that they bang with.

Some people got no structure, protection, or necessities at home. So, gangs provide that for some people.

Some folks just want to be a part of something.

It won't make sense if you've never been in or around that type of situation. So, it's easy to call it stupid from the outside looking in. And most of the time it is, but everyone doesn't come from the same background and have the same situation.

Let them nerd a*s n*ggas expose themselves with comments. Don't give them free game.
+4   

2 months ago '16        #121
Birdmans Hands 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,496 | Props total: 7948 7948
 Hold That said
I doubt the youngins k*lled him but it was set up that way. Canít have these black gangs organizing too much like the Italians. Keep them broken up and f*ghting each other. FBI CIA was watching this guys every move and had informants in that meeting. Got word on how he was trying to organize and he needed to be put down before he created a criminal enterprise. Most of what you read in the news is bullsh*t especially street sh*t.

Understand if Chicago wanted to really fix the south side they could, but itís like that for a reason and a purpose. Itís a lot of money to be made in ghettos for outsiders who ship in drugs that fund politicians. Chicago is one of the main cartel hubs in the heart of the country. That hole is too deep.
yea ok bud

2 months ago '11        #122
Xyrax 
space
space
$3,325 | Props total: 6293 6293
RIP but I don't trust Chicago PD stories.

Yall can run with that sh*t if you want but I grew up there before moving to ATL. I know better. fu*k whatever narrative they spinning. If the streets co-sign those words then maybe. But till then its just RIP.
+4   

2 months ago '08        #123
tdnupe3 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,256 | Props total: 28794 28794
 OGMiamishank said
Let them nerd a*s n*ggas expose themselves with comments. Don't give them free game.
You're right. But I hate the stigma that gets a*sociated with gangs sometimes, because it's not always as simple as just saying that "being in a gang is stupid". Got to educate cats sometimes.

A lot of these cats only exposure to gangs is through music and movies. So, looking at it from that aspect, yeah, I can see them saying it's stupid. They don't know anything about checking on a n*gga mom a month after his funeral, or having to watch the girl that was dating your homeboy that got murdered step out with some hoe a*s n*ggas a couple months after she sat up in the funeral crying like she in a movie. A lot of folks have limited experience in that arena.

Not saying that me dropping a gem or two on them is going to change their mind, but folks need to look at things through different lenses sometimes.

+5   

2 months ago '17        #124
space
space
space
 Helsaber said
For those that donít know this is Big Law who died.

Heís lil Law and Lamron lil Steveís father.

Lil Law been locked up for attempted murder for like 10 years now and is the leader of Lamron(300). Lamron lil Steve (IG - LamronLilSteve) is always seen with Lil Durk.

What happened was since he been home he been on some peaceful business the last couple years but I guess he called for a meeting for the big homies of all the BD hoods and he wanted structure and leadership again.

With the way sh*t is since the late 2000s the shorties ainít gon go for this sh*t

Itís gon be a blood bath behind this. His name hold BIG weight
Now it sounds more personal and not just some sideline OG looking to organize sh*t.

Especially if he got kids and nephews running things and all his decisions would benefit them when they get out.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #125
dc3003 126 heat pts126
space
space
$48,986 | Props total: 52677 52677
 strungout said
damn.....

i mean they riding around in benz robbing pedestrians for their winter jackets out in the chi ...and that empire actor attacked with a rope....

chicago really seem like hell on earth except its frozen
I guess u didnt hear the police already proved that didnt happen to that actor lol. Im surprised people actually believed that
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+84online now  47
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+92online now  37
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵
39 comments